Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:19 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, an he smirked. "I can see it as me. See, that part right there is my long, flowing hair. And see that part where there are no clouds? Yeah, that is my eyes," he said. When she spoke next, he smiled, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I would miss my mother too much to function," he said, and he looked down at her.

Dimitri chuckled, and he shrugged. Maybe it was best that Ann really didn't know what it was. If she did, she would probably kill him. He smiles brightly as she came with the cups of hot chocolate. He hugged her tightly, and he sighed. "Annie, you really didn't have to do all of this."

927Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:47 am

wills

wills

Willow looked it over and couldn't help but laugh as he made it clear what would be what features. "Speaking of your hair, it needs to be cut," she told him, ruffling it lightly. She knew exactly how he felt. She wouldn't be able to stand not being around her family long. Okay, sure, New York was still a good ways away from them, but at least she could still go down to visit.

Ann returned the hug before she shrugged her shoulders. "And miss all the action? Come on. I'm like a hero myself. I'm like a...behind the scenes detective. In theory, I have the most important role. Scoping up all the danger. It's kinda fun," she replied, shrugging. "And besides, you are my brother, and I can't let you fight evil and get hurt and do nothing about it, can I?"

928Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave her an odd look when she said that he nodded a hair cut. "You are kidding, right? I am not cutting my hair. I worked hard to grow it out the way it is," he said, and he ran his hand through his luscious hair. "Besides, I know you love it," he said her with a smirk, and he pushed her playfully. He looked around at all of the places he could see, and he sighed softly. This was the best idea ever.

Dimitri smiled a he listened to his sister, and he hugged her tightly. "You're the best sister a nerd could ask for," he said, and he smiled down at her before he took a sip of the hot chocolate. "So, I might have come up with some new ideas for the suit!" he said, and he sat down excitedly, and he glanced at Lindi. "You can join in too," he said with a bright smile.

929Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes at that comment. "Maybe only so I can do this," she muttered before she reached up once more to ruffle his unruly hair. "Seriously, it needs to be cut," she insisted as she dropped her hands by her side once more. "Maybe I should do it...trim around the edges, and viola. Perfect," she continued with smirk. She kissed his cheek before she looked around Paris once more. It was just so amazing.

Ann smirked at that and returned the hug. "Oh, I know. You didn't have to tell me, but it is always good to hear," she joked before she took a sip of her own hot chocolate. It definitely hit the spot. "So, what are these said ideas?" she asked as she planted herself on a chair, facing Dimitri. Lindi sat opposite of her, raising her brows all the while. Despite it all, she was a bit overwhelmed.

930Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he laughed as she ran a hand through his hair. "I will trim it, but no cutting will be done," he told her, and he put an arm around her. He was actually excited about the dinner since he had fixed the meal that they found. Maybe it wasn't going to be as good as the restaurant, but they could try.

Dimitri smiled, and he took a sup of his hot chocolate before speaking. "So, I was thinking that if I am going to be a real super hero, I need to have some sort of symbol. Like Superman has his S. Batman has a bat. What should I have?" he asked, and he looked between the two of them. What could he have to define himself as The Flash?

931Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:46 pm

wills

wills

Willow giggled and shook her head. She crossed her arms over her chest and puckered out her lip. "You wouldn't even do it if I said please?" she pleaded and pecked his cheek. "I won't make you look bad. I will make you look good," she added on with a bright smile. However, she knew she couldn't guarantee that it would be perfect. But oh well.

"Well, why not something simple, like an F. It would actually be pretty funny. Like an oxymoron, because we all know that Dimitri has not failed anything in his life...ever...," Ann stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "And yes, I know what an oxymoron is. I am not an oxymoron. See what I did there?" she said with a laugh. Okay, so maybe Dimitri was rubbing off on her a bit too much. Lindi shook her head and spoke up. "What about a lightening bolt?"

932Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo thought for a moment, and he smirked to himself. "Wait, do you think that you could say please and make me some sort of dessert? Because if that is a yes, I might also say yes," he said, and he smiled to himself. Wow, he could really negotiate. Maybe his business skills did come in handy.

Dimitri listened to Ann and her explanation, and he couldn't help but laugh. "You know, you really try hard for me," he said, and he hugged her tightly. He was in the middle of taking about the pun that she made when Lindi made a suggestion of her own. He paused for a moment, and his eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, that is amazing!" he said with a bright smile. "I mean, that would be pretty ironic since I was hit by lightening and all," he said with his cute, nerdy laugh.

933Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow furrowed her brows as she thought this over. "It depends on the dessert," she began as she glanced to him. "Is it going to be something big like a cake, or more like a cookie?" she inquired as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Because my answer depends on yours," she added with a small smirk. She would end up cutting his hair possibly anyway. Even if she had to do it while he was sleeping.

Ann shrugged and muttered, "Well, I do try." She laughed and shook her head. Okay, so maybe it wasn't the best suggestion, but at least it was an idea. However, it seemed like Lindi's was ten times better. She was always the creative one after all. No wonder she had been the cheerleading captain in high school, she was always good at coming up with fine ideas. Lindi gave a satisfied smile and murmured, "I guess it is pretty ironic." She laughed and shook her head. "But I think it would suit you all the same."

934Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo thought for a moment, and he smiled to himself. "Well, in the spirit of being in France, how about a French dessert?" he asked her curiously, and he smiled to himself. It seemed like a pretty fair trade. He would lose some of his beautiful hair in turn for some pretty good food.

Dimitri smiled at the two of them, and he grabbed a piece of paper, writing it down so he wouldn't forget it. "I really like the idea. Why are girls more creative than guys? I just don't get it," he said, and he looked down at both of them before taking a sip of his hot chocolate. It wasn't fair.

935Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:02 am

wills

wills

Willow pondered this thought for a moment. It shouldn't be too difficult to look up some recipes on the internet that are translated, and as long as she could get the ingredients, which she should be able to, then it couldn't too hard. "Fine," she agreed after a moment. "It's a deal, Pollo."

Ann laughed and reclined back on the chair, keeping the warm coffee between the palms of her hands. "It's just a girl thing," she replied with a simple shrug. Lindi rolled her eyes as that and cracked a small smile in turn. "Guys can be creative too," she countered, shaking her head and sighing.

936Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:15 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he offered her his hand. "It is indeed a deal," he said, and he chuckled before kissing her softly. He couldn't even describe how he felt around her. He looked into her eyes for a moment, and he smiled. "I can't decide which is better; the clouds or your eyes," he said with a small smile.

Dimitri smiled down at the two girls, and he sighed to himself. "How did I get lucky enough to have you guys? I mean, I'm just some nerd," he said, and he looked down at Lindi, taking her hand. He didn't deserve a beautiful girl like her. And then Ann. Without her, he wouldn't have made it though high school. She helped him with so much.

937Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:09 am

wills

wills

Willow flushed and dropped her gaze to the ground when he said his compliment. She should have expected Apollo to be cheesy, because she knew for a fact that he was. "Still cheesy as ever," she murmured, sending him a small smile before she leaned forward and kissed him softly. Despite it all, she loved Apollo with all of her heart.

Ann shrugged and commented, "Well, I'm your twin...I was pretty much stuck with you from day one." She sighed as if in exasperation, but then sent a joking smile his way. Lindi smiled slightly at Dimitri and intertwined their fingers together. "If you haven't noticed yet, Dimitri, I like that you are a nerd," she stated with a laugh as she shook her head.

938Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he chuckled a bit, rolling his eyes. "I can be cheesier if you would like. I can be like nachos with extra cheese," he said with a smirk, and he laughed along with her. Even thought she called him names he hated, he still loved her, and nothing could stop that.

Dimitri chuckled, and he ruffled her hair. "Yeah. We were stuck like glue," he said, and he smiled a bit. At Lindi's words, he nodded. "Oh, I know. I am still baffled that you actually like the nerd part of me. I am still trying to figure it out," he said, but he offered her a smile. How did he get so lucky?

939Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:47 pm

wills

wills

Rolling her eyes, Willow shook her head and wrinkled her nose. "Don't talk about food right now. I am stuffed," she said with a laugh before she sat up. "And too much cheese causes constipation. You are notorious for eating things that aren't really good for you, aren't you?" she inquired, shaking her head. First the cookie dough, and now he was talking about extra cheese.

Lindi laughed and shook her head as she stretched out on the chair. "Well, I guess we all have our types. You know, I didn't date jocks in high school because I wanted to. It was kind of just...expected of me, I guess," she whispered, sighing as she shook her head.

940Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he pushed her lightly. "Well, if you haven't been able to tell yet, I really like food," he told her with a smirk, and he kissed her head. He sat up, am he started to put everything back in the box. "I saw a store while we were coming here. It was selling those little hats that everyone around here wears," he told her with a small smirk. "I think I would look good in one."

Dimitri listened to her, an he sipped his hot chocolate. "So sort of like how it was expected of me to never have a girlfriend and to always have good grades and be terrible at sport," he said, and he looked down at her, biting his lip. He sent her a small smile before he looked over at Ann. "Speaking of relationship, I thought we should play a little game of matchmaker."

941Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:16 pm

wills

wills

Willow knew very well that Apollo loved food. She doubted she had to say so, however. It was more a rhetorical question anyway. When he continued, she arched a brow and let out a small giggle. "A beret?" she inquired, arching her brows. "You want to way a beret?" she repeated, trying to imagine him in it. She wouldn't say so - no need to fluff his ego more than it was already inflated - but she thought that he would look good in one too.

"Yeah, I guess a little something like that," Lindi agreed with a sheepish smile. However, she knew there was more to Dimitri than just a dork. She could tell that there was more depth to him then that. Ann arched a brow when Dimitri directed his attention to her. "Matchmaker?" she repeated. "Dimitri, I think we already played that. I mean, now you have someone," she pointed out.

942Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo nodded when she said that made of the hat that he couldn't seem to make out. "Yeah! I think I would look great in one. You would too," he said, and he linked arms with her, smiling to himself. "Let's go and buy some! He can be a beret couple!" he told her, smiling brightly.

Dimitri looked at Ann, and he shook his head. "Not matchmaker for me, Annie. Matchmaker for you," he said with a smirk, ad he fake elbowed her. "You haven't had a buy since high school, and I hate to be all lovey dovey with Lindi when I'm around you," he told her.

943Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:26 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but laugh at that and rolled her eyes as she stumbled after him. He seemed more excited about hats than he should be. "A beret couple?" she repeated, giggling as she thought it over. They would definitely be quite the couple. "Okay, but I bet I will look better in one than you will," she joked, sticking her tongue out at him.

Ann rose her brows in surprise when he spoke. She opened her mouth to object but then closed it again. "So no one in my college classes have really appealed to me," she said with a shrug. People said boys grew up to be men once they graduated high school and started college. Those people were idiots. "I am just a little picky," she continued, shrugging and attempting to be nonchalant.

944Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave her what looked like an offended look when she spoke. "Better than me? Oh honey, no one looks better than me in anything, especially a beret," he said, and he smirked, pushing her lightly. "What color do you think will bring out my eyes? Black? Maroon? I have even seen them in magenta," he said.

Dimitri chuckled, and he shook his head. "Well, I really want you to have someone," he said, and he smiled down at her, ruffling her hair. He looked down at his phone, and he got an alert about a crime. The way that it was described, it was almost supernatural. Like him. "I've got to take this," he said, and he glanced at Ann, biting his lip. "It's someone like me," he said.

945Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:02 am

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow at that comment. "But you have never tried on a beret before, so how would you know if you look ridiculous or not?" she inquired with a smug look. As he continued, she nudged him and laughed. "Oh, I think magenta will look amazing on you," she teased, smirking at him.

Ann rolled her eyes and laughed. "Maybe, maybe," she murmured. In due time. When she found the right person. As he continued, she arched a brow and got up. "Right, well then suit up," she stated, then giggled. "Barney would be proud of me," she murmured, and Lindi gave her a confused expression. "How I Met Your Mother," Ann explained. She had had a bad obsession with it. An obsession that showed because she had the entire nine seasons on DVD.

946Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:18 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he soon came to the shop. "I will look amazing in one," he said, and he looked around the store. He found a maroon and black on, and he placed the black one on first. "Yay or nay?" he asked her curiously. He looked at himself in the mirror, and he smiled. "I do like," he told himself.

Dimitri listened to her reference, and he ended up laughing. He remembered being forced to watch it with her. He quickly put on his suit, and he ran off. He went to the local bank, and he started to look around. He had overheard some of the reports. People were saying that it was a man about his age. Muscly, and his arm could turn in to steel. Lovely. He found footsteps, and he started following them. it led him right to the man, but he didn't look too happy. Yet, he looked familiar. Did he got to high school with him? What was his name? It started with an A right? He was too busy thinking to see the first being thrown right at him, and he cried out in pain. At least it wasn't his steel fist. He grabbed his small device, and he contacted Ann. "I found him," he said, winded.

947Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:50 pm

wills

wills

Willow merely rolled her eyes as she trailed after him into the store. She glanced around at the many berets hanging from the stand. Turning her attention to Apollo, she couldn't help but giggle when she saw him in the beret. "It suits you," she murmured before she pulled the one he had on his head off and placed it on her head. "But like I said, I look better," she joked.

Ann watched as Dimitri basically disappeared before she jumped up and grabbed Lindi's hand pulling her along with her. "Where are we going?" Lindi muttered as she stumbled after her. Ann just sent her a mischievous smirk before she lead her over to her bedroom. "Okay, Ann, I really don't see-" Lindi began to protest, but Ann just placed a hand on her mouth and went to her laptop. She pulled it open, and within seconds, the scenes popped up. "You know, I was expecting something a little more secretive. Like a room that doubles as a security place," Lindi commented as she plopped down beside her to peer into the screen. "Puh-leeeeese," Ann countered, rolling her eyes as she placed the ear device in. "There's just a installed in Dimitri's suit," she replied. She had made it just in time to see Dimitri get punched. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt," Ann muttered. Lindi whispered, "Poor Dimitri...." When Ann heard him, she cracked a small smile. "I can tell. You've got this. He may be stronger, but you are faster. Use that to your advantage," she instructed. Lindi tore the ear device out of Ann ear and said into the little piece, "Kick his butt, Dimitri!" Ann sighed before she grabbed it and replaced it in her ear.

948Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looks down at her, and he couldn't help but laugh. "I think that I'll then times better than you," he said, and he checked himself out in the mirror. "Yup, really better than you," he said jokingly, an he smirked before he pulled out his wallet to buy it.

Dimitri was a bit surprised when he heard Ann's voice, but then he remember that she had installed it in the suit. "I'm trying," he muttered, and he listened to her advice. She was right! He could outrun him. He ran as quickly as he could, going behind the man, punching him, but he turned in to steel to deflect it, and he cries in pain. "Ann, it's not working! What do I do?" he asked, and he looked up as the police arrived. And there was his father. His eyes widened, and he was in too much shock to move. The man punched him right in the stomach with his steel fist, knocking him to the ground and winding him. Before he knew it, the man was gone. He then remembered his name. He was Aspen Ledger.

949Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:54 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him. "If you say so," she replied as she ventured off to see what else the store had. She couldn't help but laugh as she put on shades that had pointed tips. She turned to Apollo and posed. "How do I look, Pollo?" she asked.

Ann frowned slightly. She had no clue how to help him. Actually, she barely could see what was going on. "Dimitri? Dimitri are you okay?" she asked before she sighed. It seemed as if the guy got away. She cursed and muttered, "Did he do any real damage?" Maybe Dimitri wasn't hurt too badly. Drake grumbled a few orders over his shoulder before he rushed to Dimitri. "Where did he go?" he muttered and squinted at him. Why did this suited guy seem familiar?

950Random Ideas V.2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Random Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked back at her when she put on the shades, and he couldn't help but laugh. "Like my mom," he answered her, and he kisses her softly, putting a hat on her head. "That's better," he told her, and he smiled to himself. She looked good in anything, really. It wasn't fair.

Dimitri winced in pain, and he replied to Ann. "I'm okay. I might have broken my hand, but that should heal in a few hours," he said, and he slowly got up, but he was stopped by his father. Crap! He could easily notice him or his voice. Just looking at him was risk enough. He pointed to the direction that he went before he ran off, leaving a trail of dust. He soon came to Ann's apartment, and he took a deep breath. "That's was so close."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum