Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:05 am

wills

wills

Willow sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "My mom just wanted the best for me. She never settled for a practical job at first, and it didn't work out well," she whispered, sighing. Of course, she still wished she had went with her gut on this one, but maybe her mother was right. "Maybe it was for the best," she said with a sigh.

Ann bit down on her lip but nodded slowly. Aspen was right. Maybe Dimitri would find out for himself. "Okay," she whispered after a moment as she gripped Aspen's hand, "thank you, Aspen." She sent him a weak smile and reached out to carefully hug him.

Lindi cleared her throat and looked through her note cards for the first question. Before she even got a word out, Ann tapped on Dimitri's shoulder. She then nodded off to the side. Their father had decided to come after all.

152Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave her a small smile. "Well, I can't wait to see how you do. I hope you know, I went through a lot of people. You should feel very proud of yourself for getting this job," he said, and he took the last sip of his champagne. He smirked before grabbing some of the bread sticks. "Still got that bag I gave you? I'm getting us lunch tomorrow," he said with a smirk.

Aspen looked into her eyes, and he kissed her softy. "It will all he okay," he said, and he hugged her. "Just give him time. Soon the guards will get proof of her. For now, you just need to keep her from him for now."

Dimitri was listening for her question. When he felt Ann's hand in him, he turned back, and he looked at his father. He stopped in his tracks, and he felt like he couldn't breathe. "Oh my gosh. He actually came," he said nervously. Was his father going to ruin his big night?

153Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:24 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled slightly and crossed her arms over her chest. "A lot of people," she murmured thoughtfully. She didn't think she did that good of a job. However, he must have liked her enough if she was given the job. At his next comment, she rose her brows. "Lunch?" she repeated. "You don't have to keep buying me food, you know."

Ann returned the hug and sighed, nodding slowly at his words. "I will do what I can," she whispered before she slowly pulled away. "Thanks, Aspen," she said as she dipped her head. She wished things could be so much simpler. She never fought with her brother like that!

Ann bit down on her lip and watched her father for a moment. "You go on with the interview. I will go talk to him," she murmured before she headed off to go see her father. Lindi followed their gazes before she brushed her hair back out of her face. "I can wait, if you need me to."

154Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked over at her, and he smiled. "First of all, I think I am your boss. I am the one doing the ordering," he said jokingly. He put some of the breadsticks in the bag he brought, and he put them in her purse. "A gift," he said, before he linked arms with her and walked her out to his car.

Aspen smiled a little, and he pushed some hair out of her eyes. "Many you should help them find some evidence. Plus, you can be there to comfort him when he needs you," he said.

Dimitri was dumbstruck for a moment or two. He was just so shocked that he actually came. When Lindi spoke, he shook his head. "No, it's fine. You need this interview," he said, and he managed a smile. He was a little worried about his father, but maybe it would all work out.

155Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:59 pm

wills

wills

"You are my boss at work. I don't think this is work," Willow murmured with a simple eye roll. She glanced up at him as she stood and followed him out the door. "Thanks. But you didn't have to," she whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She felt like she was saying a lot of "thank yous".

Ann chewed on her bottom lip as she thought it over. "How is there evidence, Aspen? What evidence is there?" she asked, shaking her head as she cast her gaze to the ground. It wasn't as easy as he was making it out to be.

Lindi rose her brows but nodded slowly as she flipped to a clean page on her notepad. "Okay," she whispered before she thought of a question to ask him. "How excited are you about your book becoming a movie?" she asked before she tilted the microphone towards him.

156Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a little, and he opened her door for her. "But you see, I did," he said with his signature smiled before getting on his side. He got in and closed the door, glancing at her for a moment or two. " So how long are you staying in that apartment of yours?" he asked after a moment.

Aspen sighed, and he closed his eyes. "I'm not sure. Maybe we can find something. Don't worry. Things will work out," he said, and he looked out the window. Maybe things would work out for her. He would make sure they would.

Dimitri was trying not to look as distracted as he was, but it was proving to be rather difficult. "Um, very excited. It was very interesting to see the differences of how everything pictured what I described in my book," he said.

157Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:53 pm

wills

wills

Willow contemplated that for a moment before she answered with, "I guess until I find a permanent place to stay." She shrugged and got into the car, buckling up. "I wasn't quite sure I would get the job," she added with a sheepish shrug of her shoulders.

Sighing, Ann murmured, "Yeah. I hope that you are right." She shrugged her shoulders and glanced towards the door. "You should probably rest..." He had been through a lot, and she just didn't understand how Dimitri wanted to target him of all people.

Lindi smiled and nodded. She then glanced down considered another question. "Have you met with any of the stars in the movie?" she asked, glancing off the questions her boss had wanted her to ask. She hoped this wouldn't take too long.

158Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo bit his lip, considering everything for a moment. He knew exactly what his stupid, teenage like mind was thinking, and he couldn't even stop himself before he spoke, "If you want to, you can stay with me." What was he even thinking! He didn't know her all that long! What if she heard his loud snoring when she slept! Wait, why was he worrying about that of all things!

Aspen smiled a little bit, and he kissed her head. "Fine, I'll rest up for you," he said, and he shifted in his bed, trying to get comfortable. {should we ts to when Lind gets framed?

Dimitri smiled a little at the camera, pushing his father out of his mind. Maybe if he didn't think about him, he would go away like a bad dream. "Yeah. I spent a lot of time with them to make sure that they nailed the charters," he said.

159Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:40 pm

wills

wills

Willow was shocked. She had barely known him a day, and he was already inviting her to move in? He sure didn't seem like some ax murderer that would slaughter her but was it wise? Then again, didn't she just have a conversation about taking chances? Why not step out of her comfort shell for a minute? Finally, she said, "Uh, sure...okay."

{yeah. how should we start?

Lindi nodded and glanced over all the questions to make sure she hit them all before she said, "Thank you for your time, Dimitri." She nodded for the camera crew to quit recording before she glanced back at Dimitri. "Nice job," she whispered.

160Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo thought that she would just dismiss his little slip up and say no, but his eyes widened when she agreed to it. "Wait, really?" he asked her. What the heck was he getting himself in to? A lot of trouble for some little crush? He was going insane!

Dimitri was lying in his hospital bed still since the doctor wanted to be sure that he was okay. He hadn't spoke with Ann ever since he had blamed Aspen, and he still believed that Aspen was the one who turned him in. He just didn't trust this guy. he looked over at Lindi, and he sighed to himself. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Dimitri managed a smile when all of the questions were finished, and he kept his gaze on Lindi, terrified that he would look back at his father and mess something up. "Thanks. You did a good job too," he said nervously.

161Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:05 pm

wills

wills

Willow twiddled her thumbs and shrugged her shoulders. "Unless you don't want me to...I am sure I can find a place to stay," she said with a sheepish shrug of her shoulders. Why was she even agreeing to this? Dayton would possibly freak out if he knew what she was up to.

Lindi sent him a small smile and reached out, taking his hand in hers. "I know how you feel," she whispered as she sighed. She had noticed how Ann had grown hostile towards her. Had she done something wrong? The doors then burst open and guards grabbed her by the arms. "Prince Dimitri, she is a traitor," one of the guards snapped. Lindi's eyes widened, and she tried to break free but their grips were too tight.

Lindi half smiled and handed the microphone off to one of the crew members before she turned to Dimitri. "Thanks....not really. I was just doing my job," she said with a simple shrug of her shoulders.

162Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo quickly shook his head when she spoke. "No, no, you can stay. Don't worry. I'll get your things in the morning," he said, but he paused once more. What was wrong with him! He barely knew this girl! He was losing his mind! Yet somehow, it all felt so right.

Dimitri smiled a little, but it soon faded as he guards burst in and took her form him. he stood and jumped out of bed. His legs were shaking and he almost fell, so he held on to the bed to keep form falling. "Let her go! I order you!" he said, rage full in his eyes. How dare they accuse her of turning him in to the rebels. Then it hit him. Ann! He thought he knew her better than that. "You have no proof. My sister set you up to this, didn't she!"

Dimitri, being his awkward self, scratched the back of his neck. " I think you are getting better at this whole reporting thing. You may not like it, but if you stick with it, you are going to go far," he said. He was trying his best to find a way to ask her out, but he just couldn't do it. Did you just straight up ask the girl? Did you demand that she go with you and refuse to leave until she says yes?

163Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:49 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows at his answer and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Uh, okay," she said with a half smile. She was possibly being really stupid, but she couldn't really turn back now, could she? "Wait," she began, pausing after a moment, "I am moving in tonight?"

The guards glared at him and muttered, "I can't do that, Prince Dimitri. We had orders from the king too take Lady Lindi." As he continued, he shook his head and stated, "We have proof. We captured one of the rebels, and they confirmed that Lindi was in on it." One of the guards pushed Lindi out the door.

"You think?" Lindi asked as she sighed and dropped her hands by her side. "I was hoping to get a promotion, but my boss gave me this assignment instead. I haven't had a promotion in a while," she whispered, sighing as she dropped her gaze to the ground. She doubted she would have one in the near future, either. Her boss seemed to use her....a lot.

164Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a little bit, but then he realized what he had said. "Well, you don't have to," he said with a nervous smile. Oh what did he get himself into this time? He thought that he was done with the regret and everything else. He soon came to her apartment, and he stopped. "Hey, look where we are!"

Dimitri narrowed his eyes, and he grabbed the guard. "Tell my dad he doesn't have power over this situation!" he said. He stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the last part, and he let go of the guard. How could she? He loved Lindi! He gave her his first kiss! He felt a if everything he had known before was all a lie. His chest felt tight, and he dropped to his knees. Before he even knew it, he was crying.

Dimitri winked at her, and he smiled a little. "Yeah! This might be your big job. Besides, I can always send in a good note to your boss," he said, and he was still trying to figure out how to ask her. "You are going to have drinks with me tomorrow night at eight. No isn't an option," he said in a rushed voice, but then he paused. "Wow that sounded horrible. It goes a whole lot better in the movies. Can I have a second try?" he asked nervously.

165Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:00 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows but simply nodded. When they made it to the apartment, she half smiled and picked up her purse. "Uh, thanks...for dinner," she murmured before she opened the door and stepped out. "I guess I will see you...tomorrow?" she continued with a sheepish smile.

The guard scowled at him and muttered, "It was for your own good." He closed the door behind him before he followed the guards down to the prison quarters. "They will figure out what to do with you later," he muttered as another guard pushed Lindi into the cell.

Lindi cracked a smile and laughed softly as she listened to him. "Yeah, maybe," she whispered, hoping he was right. She definitely wouldn't mind a promotion. As he continued, her eyes widened slightly in astonishment. She couldn't help but stifle a laugh as he continued on. "No, no. It is fine," she murmured after she had calmed down. "I would love to go get drinks with you...er...but by drinks do you mean like tea or..."

166Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a bit to himself, and he nodded. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," he said, and he got out of the car and opened her door. "Bright and early and in my office at 9:00," he said, and he helped her out of the car. He stuck his hands in his pockets and smiled a little. "Do you need me to walk you to your room...," he said, trailing off.

Dimitri couldn't keep time of how long he cried. He couldn't believe that Lindi had traded him. No, he didn't believe it! He stood and ran as fast as he could to the throne room. He pushed past the guards and burst open the door. "You let Lindi go!" he yelled to his father. He wouldn't let Lindi get hurt. There was just no way it was her. It didn't make sense!

Dimitri was blushing a bit when she finally agreed, but he froze a bit at her question. "I'm not sure. What do they usually mean by drinks in the movies? Or would dinner be a better date? Wait, is it even considered a date?" he asked. Finally after a moment or two, he looked back to check up on his sister.

167Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:41 pm

wills

wills

Willow stepped out of the car and shifted her purse on her shoulder. "Nine o'clock. Got it. Do you like coffee?" she inquired, arching a brow. "The least I can do is bring you some coffee in the morning," she continued with a simple shrug. At his question, she shook her head and cracked a smile. "I think I can make it to my room fine. Thank you, though."

Drake glanced up when Dimitri came bursting through the door. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. The signs of how tired and, well, old he was getting was showing. "Dimitri, I can't let her go. Not after what she did," he said calmly as he took off his reading glasses and rubbed his eyes. "How do you not know she won't lead the whole rebel force here? She is dangerous."

Lindi cracked a small smile and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Uh, they usually mean alcoholic," she stated, shrugging her shoulders sheepishly. "Uh," she began again, "yeah, I guess it is a date. I mean, unless you didn't want it to be a date," she stated.

168Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he shook his head. "You don't have to get me coffee. It's fine," he said, and he watched her as she started to walk away. "See you tomorrow," he said with a small smile and waved. She was just so beautiful. He leaned against his car for a moment or two as he watched her walk in.

Dimitri shook his head, and he was trying not to cry again. "She didn't do it! I know she didn't. She never did anything wrong. I know that for a fact. She wouldn't do that," he said, and he was taking a deep breath. He needed to see Lindi. he looked behind him when he heard struggling at the door. Somebody finally burst in, and Dimitri's eyes widened. "Mr. Crawford?"

Dimitri quickly shook his head when she said what it meant. "I've had bad experiences with that. How about we pass," he said, and he grabbed a pen and a torn piece of paper. "Dinner at 7:00. I'll pick you up. Here is my number," he said, and he glanced back at his sister once more. "It was wonderful talking to you, as always," he said before going on to Ann. He took a deep breath as he approached his father. He closed his eyes, telling himself it would all be okay.

169Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:03 am

wills

wills

{timeskip?

Drake frowned at him and muttered, "Look, she must not be who you thought she was, Dimitri! I know people like that...okay," he whispered before he sighed. He then tensed when he heard someone struggling. He ordered some of the guards to train their guns on him. "Why are you here?" Drake snapped, glaring at him all the while.

Drake glanced up when Dimitri came over and sighed softly, leaning back against the wall. "Uh, hey," he whispered, dropping his gaze to the ground. He wasn't even sure how to communicate with either of his kids anymore. He ran a hand through his hair out of habit and let out another long sigh. "How are...things?"

170Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:11 am

squid.

squid.

{yeah. When to?

Dimitri narrowed his eyes and was about to say more, but Brandon came bursting in. The guards had managed to get a hold of him, but he kept his ground. He needed to speak. "Drake, you let my daughter go, now. It wasn't her. She is innocent! I turned him in," he said, and Dimitri watched him in shock. He knew that he hated him, but did he hate him that much?

Dimitri stuffed his hands in his pockets like he would when he was younger and didn't know what to say. "Good. You?" he asked. He sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. Usually he would ask Ann, but he needed to rekindle the fire with is father. "I was wondering if you could help me. I have this date with this girl I really like. She's so pretty and smart," he said, his mind starting to drift off again as he thought about Lindi. "She has such pretty blonde curls." he said, but he managed to snap out of his daze. "Anyway, need to know a good place to each. And what to wear. also have a few pickup lines I want to try out."

171Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:20 am

wills

wills

{the next day? or ooo when she moves in?

Drake scowled at Brandon, and he was about to demand that the guards kick him out, but then paused when Brandon spoke. He was momentarily taken aback. He stood and stepped down to glare at him. "Fine. Take him to the prison cell," he muttered to the guards, folding his hands over his chest. He then glanced to Dimitri and muttered, "She may be innocent, but she isn't in the selection anymore. Her family is dangerous."

Drake nodded slowly and whispered, "Good." He was surprised, however, when Dimitri asked him for advice. He never expected that from him. Actually, they never seemed to get along. Things were always taken the wrong way by one of them, and it just never ended well. "Uh," he began as he thought it over. "Okay, yeah. First date," he began thoughtfully. "It doesn't have to be too fancy. Don't take her to McDonald's or anything, but don't take her to some Italian restaurant that you can't pronounce any of the meals either," he began.

172Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:26 am

squid.

squid.

{ooo I like when she moves in

Brandon cried out in pain when he was grabbed from behind and pushed to the prison cells. Dimitri felt as if none of the problem had been resolved though. "No. Dad, I love her, and if you can't understand that, then that is fine, but this is my selection. I decide who stays and who goes, and for all I care, the rest of the girls can go, but Lindi stays," he said. He wasn't losing Lindi.

Dimitri listened to him, and he took out the pen from earlier and a notepad. "So I already made a list of possible places I could take her," he said, and he marked off Italian. "So I guess that also takes a steak house off of the list. Then we have the local café or that diner where they play non stop Elvis. Good idea or no?" he asked him.

173Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:55 am

wills

wills

{okay do you want to start or do you want me to?

Drake frowned slightly at Dimitri, and he shook his head. "Dimitri, she can't stay. How do you know that something like this won't happen again? First it is her dad, then what?" he muttered before he shook his head. "I just don't think it is a good idea, Dimitri. You need a good future queen to run Illea with you." He just wasn't sure about Lindi anymore.

Drake rubbed his chin as he thought it over. "The diner. The cafe may be a bit too...local," he suggested as he thought it through. He was a bit surprised that they were actually getting along. It didn't usually happen. He thought everything through before nodding and sending him a smile. "Anything else?"

174Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:00 am

squid.

squid.

{could you please c:

Dimitri watched his father, and he shook his head. "So what am I supposed to do? Find some girl that only loves me for a title or my money and just be miserable for the rest of my life. I wish I was never the heir," he said. He closed his eyes and started to pace, fighting back the tears. "Love was never a variable in this equation, was it? You just got lucky," he said before storming out.

Dimitri looked back down at the list. "It's kind of pathetic now. There is the pizza joint down the street. And then literally ordering pizza. Then there is Mexican food, but I'm not sure that is such a great idea for a first date," he said, and he paused for a moment or two before asking the question. "Where did you take mom out on your first date?"

175Random Ideas V.2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:11 am

wills

wills

Willow had already turned the key in to the front desk. She was now hauling her bags into Apollo's car. "I think that is everything," she said as she closed the trunk of the car. "Are you sure about this? You can back out now. It isn't too late, yet. It will just be too late when I get everything inside," she said with a wry smile on her face. She still felt nervous about the whole thing, which was why she refrained from telling her family about it, especially Dayton.

Drake raked a hand through his hair and muttered, "Dimitri...that's not what it is.." He cut himself off, however. It didn't matter. Dimitri had already left anyway. He sighed and leaned against the wall. Was it such a sin to want to keep his family safe?

Drake listened to the suggestions he named off and sighed as he shook his head. At his question, he flinched slightly but tried to mask the pain. It was still difficult thinking about it. "We, uh," he began, sighing, "went on a picnic." He thought back to the memories and a sad smile slipped onto his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum