Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:33 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen watched Ann as she started to open up the gift. He was terrified that she would hate it. Besides, it wasn't much. It wasn't expensive gifts, but it took him everything he had saved up to get it and to make the changes. He started to chew on his lip. It was a bad nervous tick he had picked up from his tome working with the Sherwoods.

{I kind of want to start a new idea xD

Brandon gave Lindi an innocent look, and he smiled at her. Dimitri took his place at the table, and he blew on his food for a moment before taking a bite. "Lindi, this is amazing!" he said with a bright smiled, and he looked down at her. Oh how he wanted to kiss her, but he would have to refrain from that.

952Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:57 am

wills

wills

Once the gift was opened, Ann stared in surprise for a moment. No, it didn't look like a million dollars, and it didn't have bedazzlement; however, she loved it all the same. It was beautiful, and it showed the signs of thought and effort. She glanced over at where Aspen stood and sent him a grin. She mouthed a thank you before said aloud, "This is amazing."

{who should start?

Lindi flushed and shrugged her shoulders. "Thanks, but I guess I will never amount to the chefs back at the castle," she whispered sheepishly before she took another bite of the stew. She sent Dimitri a smile and took his hand with her free one under the table. If only her father could understand how she felt about this man...

953Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:21 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled when she seemed to be speechless. All the hard work and effort he had put into that was really worth it. Maybe it would be have favorite saddle. "You're welcome," he said quietly. Angel was standing beside Drake, and she gave him an odd look. "Who do you suppose gave her that?" she asked curiously.

{I will c:
Dimitri almost jumped out of his bed when he heard the blaring alarms. "Is that the fire alarm?" he asked to himself. He looked around, and he soon realized that he wasn't in his own room. "Alert! Capital attack underway! Get to the saferooms!" a voice called from the intercom. He was confused, and he was trying his best just to keep calm. "Capital? This doesn't make any sense! There is no Capital," he muttered to himself, but then he thought of Ann and his mother and his father. Maybe they were there too. He quickly opened the door to his room, and he ran out to find his family, but then he heard someone calling from behind him,"General Sherwood!"

Dimitri smiled when she took his hand, and he took another bite of the stew. "Nah, I think it tastes even better. It has this sort off...home feeling to it. Are these your vegetables?" he asked Brandon, trying to make conversation. "Yes, they are," he replied but went back to eating. "I was thinking about going to the market tomorrow. I could buy you guys a few things and maybe get some input on what the people think of the monarchy."

954Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:51 am

wills

wills

Ann carefully placed the saddle off to the side. She would have to remember to thank him personally after they finished opening the gifts. She smiled to herself, but she was more than ready to get this over with. Drake furrowed his brows as he thought about the gift. "I don't know...Dimitri?"

Ann groaned as the alarms started blaring. She reached out to slam the alarm off, but there was no alarm by her bedside. She glared and stumbled out of bed and pressed her hands over her ears. "Good lord, turn it off. Turn it off," she complained and frowned when she heard the words. Safe room? Why a safe room? She stumbled out of the room, and people were pushing past each other, running towards this safe room. Where was Dimitri? She stumbled after them, but she was trying to move backwards to find her brother, but people continued to push her towards this "safe room." What was going on.

Lindi cracked a small smile and shrugged her shoulders at his comment. She took a bite of her stew, and tensed as she listened to her father and Dimitri talk. "Doesn't that sound like a good idea, dad?" she whispered as she had finished her bite of food. She just wanted her father to be a bit nicer to Dimitri. Was that too much to ask?

955Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen watch her for a moment or two. And he smiled to himself. He was too happy that she liked the gift. He sent too much money on it probably, but it seemed that when she loved it, it was all worth it. Angel shook her head, trying to think. "No, I don't think it was him. He would look happy. He looks bout as confused as us. Do you think some boy is fancying her?" she asked.

Dimitri finally found Ann, and he grabbed her tightly. "I don't know what's going on, but we need to get to the safe room. I'm bot sure I can make it though. People are calling me General," he said, and just then, someone grabbed him. "General Sherwood, we need to get out and fight the Capital. They are getting closer!" he said, and Dimitri turned to Ann. "Run!" he said, and before he could stop anyone, he was pulled away. He followed the man up the stairs, but while he was running, he ran into someone that looked just like him.

Brandon looked down at Lindi when she spoke, and he nodded. "Thar sounds like a good idea. You two have fun," he said, and he started to eat it one more. Dimitri squeezed her hand, trying to comfort her.

956Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:47 pm

wills

wills

Ann dipped her head and twiddled her thumbs before she said to Dimitri, "All right, your turn D." She just wanted to get it all over with so she could go talk to Aspen. She was also a bit excited about getting out of there and riding her horse. Although she loved parties, birthday parties weren't her think. Drake frowned as he thought this over. It did seem a bit off. At Angel's suggestion, he shook his head. "Better not be," he muttered.

Drake was barking out orders and heading out to fight once more when someone bumped into him. He was momentarily taken aback before he turned the gun on the guy. He sure did look an awful lot like him, and that made him trust him even less. "Who are you? Did the Capital send you?" he snapped, glaring at him. His jaw was set in a hard line. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't send a bullet through your head right now."

Lindi managed a weak smile at Dimitri and finished up eating before she quickly excused herself and went to wash her plate. She didn't like the awkward tension in the room one bit. She would probably rather have another selected spill a drink on her dress than sit their in the awkward silence. At least at the castle things weren't as awkward.

957Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave his sister a small smile, and he picked up a gift before unwrapping the paper. Inside was a leather bound copy of one of his favorite books. "I love it!" he said excitedly. He just couldn't wait to read it. It even smelled nice! Angel couldn't help but giggle at her husband. "You are so protective over her. I don't really understand it."

Dimitri felt as if he couldn't breathe. The man before him must have been his father, but why did he look even more like him than usual? My here was no way that him and Ann had gone back in him! But it would only explain how he looked so youthful. "I can give you a huge, great reason as it why you shouldn't kill me, but it's rather long. Listen, let me fight and then we can talk later. If I am correct, at this point you need all the soldiers you can get."

Dimitri looked over at her when she seemed to get away from all the awkwardness. He quickly put up his plate, and he went over to Lindi. "How about you show me your favorite place in the village. I want to get to know you, and what better way than to spend time together," he said, kissing her cheek

958Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:11 pm

wills

wills

Ann smiled over at her brother leaned back. She wasn't even interested in opening the rest of her gifts. Maybe she should have saved Aspen's for last. Oh well, it was too late now. There wasn't much that she could actually do about it. Drake sighed and said, "She's my baby girl. That's reason enough."

Drake glared at him and muttered, "I don't see why I should let you fight." He probably would have pulled the trigger on the guy if someone hadn't told him they needed to hurry. "I won't be afraid to pull the trigger if you try anything," he snapped before he turned and quickly headed out to the battlefield. He probably shouldn't have let him go, but the battle was a bit more important right now.

Lindi glanced up at Dimitri's suggestion and managed a small smile. She took his hand and said, "Yeah, okay." She lead the way out and sighed as she stared up at the night sky. It had felt so long since she had been at home. Many things had seemed to change for her already, and she needed a hint of normalcy.

959Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down at his sister, and he smiled. "Go on, open your next one," he said as he started to read through the book. Angel nodded, and she took his hand. "I understand that all too well, but she is turning in to a woman right before out eyes. I don't know what to do with her anymore," he said.

Dimitri nodded to his father, and he grabbed a gun. He was trying his best to think about what he learne in history. He grabbed the arm of the man beside him and looked at him. "What is the date?" he asked urgently. The man looked at him oddly and replied,"October twentieth," he said, and Dimitri understood. The rebels lost the battle because of a secret Capital group that had snuck in through the vents and ambushed most of the soldiers. He quickly raced off and checked the ammo he had in his gun. "Maybe I can change history," he said. He shot one of the openings to the vents. After climbing and using more upper body strength than necessary, he made it in.

Dimitri looked down at Lindi, and he kissed her cheek. "I know things seem a bit hard right now, but maybe that's because of your father. I mean, you did say that he was very protective over you. I can see him hating me just for dating you. Wait, are we dating?" He asked nervously.

960Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:40 pm

wills

wills

Ann aimlessly opened up another gift and managed a smile but really didn't look at it. She said a thank you before setting it off to the side. Drake sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "That doesn't mean some boy is going to start dating her," he muttered under his breath.

Drake fought as he normally would and tried to form nice plans that would actually help them win. The chances seemed slimmer and slimmer, however. Ann sneaked out of the safe room the moment that she could. She couldn't stand being in a room that was congested with all those people. Also, she needed to find Dimitri. It wasn't like Ann was going to sit by and do nothing. That was for sure not going to happen.

Lindi sighed and paused at his question. "Uh," she began sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know," she continued, dropping her gaze to the ground. "I mean, I guess. But if that were the case, wouldn't you be dating like twenty other girls?" she asked sheepishly before she shook her head. "I don't know. If you want to call it that," she said after another moment as she glanced over at him.

961Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri opened one of his last gift, and he held in a sigh. "A gold cork screw. Lovely," he said, and he looked over at Ann, hoping she would have better luck with her presents. Angel kissed his cheek, and she looked up at him. "I saw that stable boy keeping a good eye on her. Maria's son. If he is anything like Maria, I wouldn't mind him."

Dimitri managed to crawl through the vents the best that he could. Soon, he started to hear voices. That must have been the Capital ambushers. "Go left and then straight. We should land right in top of them," someone said. Dimitri let out a curse or two beige firing his gun a couple of times in their direction. He went as quickly as he could to the place where they were going to ambush. He managed to get down, and he kept his gun up, waiting for them. He just hoped that Drake wouldn't see him.

Dimitri smiled a bit, and he took her hand. "You are different. You aren't most girl. I think I can say I'm dating you," he said, and he out his arm around her, kissing her softly. He was really worried about Brandon and maybe his murderous rage. It could happen.

962Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:49 pm

wills

wills

Ann barely even noticed her last gift. She just said a quick thank you for whatever it was before she hopped up and headed off to find Aspen. She might have felt bad on normal occasions but she just couldn't careless at the moment. Drake shook his head immediately when Angel mentioned Aspen. "Never in a million years," he muttered. There was no way he would be okay with that.

Drake was panting, and he could feel his blood boiling. They just needed to win. If they won, everything would change. All the districts would finally have the savior that they had all wanted. Drake was ready, and he was hoping for the war to end. He could only hope because things were beginning to look up. "Come on," he muttered, "we can do this."

Lindi leaned into him slightly and cracked a small smile. "Well, I like that," she murmured finally. Dimitri was someone she had grown to love, and she couldn't even believe that she could actually admit the words to herself. She had always watched her parents and wanted something they had. But now, she didn't want what they had. She wanted that and more, and that is what she got.

963Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave her husband an odd look when he spoke. "Why do you seem so opposed to them being together?" she asked him curiously. Did he have a grudge against Aspen or something? Aspen smiled when he saw Ann, and he took her hand, but it was only after a moment that he realized what he did. "So, um, did you like it?" he asked her nervously.

Dimitri thought that things were going smoothly. That was until he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head, and he fell to the ground. "What the heck," he muttered, and he felt hands gripping him and pulling him up. "You're coming with us, General," someone sneered, and he could only guess that they were from the Capital. "It's president to you," he said bitterly before he managed to pull the trigger from his gun. He was let go, and he quickly tried to regain his balance. They must have hit him hard, because he felt like he was about to pass out. At least the rest if the men seemed alert that something was about to happen. Maybe they would change history.

Dimitri looked down at her, and he smiled to himself. He knew that it was selfish, but he wanted Lindi all too himself. She was so beautiful, and the way that she laughed made his heart contract. He never thought he would have trouble breathing from a woman.

964Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:42 pm

wills

wills

Drake frowned over at her and muttered, "Because Ann can do better." He also didn't like Aspen one bit. The guy just got under his skin, and he was itching to fire him more and more each day. Ann grinned up at him and gave him a quick hug. "I loved it. It is amazing, really," she whispered as she pulled away and glanced up at him. "Thank you."

When Drake heard gunfire from a bit of ways off, he furrowed his brows and glanced around. He saw more soldiers from the Capital. He instructed everyone to start fighting them off. They thought they could one up them, but it seemed that their plan had backfired on them. He headed that way, letting out a round of bullets at the soldiers. He could feel the weight lifting slightly off of his shoulders. Maybe they could win.

Lindi took Dimitri's hand and murmured, "I am glad I have you, you know." She turned to him and stopped near a lake. "Here we are. My little...safe haven, I guess you could say," she whispered. It wasn't much, but it was something she had went to even as a kid. She just found comfort in the water. It was calming, and it always made her feel better.

965Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:27 am

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed to herself, and she took his hand, kissing his cheek. "I don't think any guy will ever meet your I possibly high standards," she told him. She sometimes wondered if Ann would ever find a guy that Drake liked. Aspen looked down at Ann, and he smiled to himself. "I am glad you like it," he said.

Dimitri looked over at Drake when he caught sigh of him. He grabbed his arm and looked him in the eye. "Have half your troops turn this way. I know I am in no place to give orders, but if you don't listen to me, you are going to lose," he said, giving him a hard look. He only hoped that he listened.

Dimitri followed after her, and when they came to the lake, he stopped and stared in awe. It really was beautiful. "Lindi, this is amazing," he said, and he looked into her eyes. "The lake sparkles like your eyes, you know," he said. It was cheesy, yes, but it was true. She looked so beautiful.

966Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:08 am

wills

wills

Drake glanced at Angel and sighed, shaking his head. "They aren't high standards," he objected before he furrowed his brows as he watched Ann. Who was she even talking to? Ann smiled up at him and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I don't like it," she began, "I love it."

Drake glared at him, and he was tempted to turn a gun on this guy. What did he know? He paused and then muttered after a moment to his soldiers, "This way!" If the guy was wrong, he would not be afraid to shoot a bullet through his head. So, he better be right.

Lindi flushed and dropped to gaze to the ground. "You are too sweet, Dimitri," she whispered before she reached up and kissed his cheek. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled to herself. "I loved coming here when I was younger. It was kind of a home away from home."

967Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:38 am

squid.

squid.

Angel rose a brow at his words, and she shook her head. "They aren't? I beg to differ," she said with a playful smirk, and she kissed his cheek. "I love you for it, though," she took his hand and started to watch the two. Aspen smiled down at her, and he took her hand. "Well how about we try it out?" he asked her with a smirk.

Dimitri followed Drake, and he soon came to the place where he had remembered the attack to be. If his memory was wrong. He could very well get himself killed. Luckily for him, the Capital soldier soon came out, but they were surprised to see the soldier there. Dimitri quickly starte to fire his gun.

Dimitri looked down at her. He loved how her eyes lit up when she started talking about the lake. He put an arm around her, and he kissed her softly. "I can see why you would love it. I used to go up to the roof and look at the stars when I was troubled. I still do, actually," he said with a laugh.

968Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:38 am

wills

wills

Drake shook his head. He certainly didn't think so but he didn't reply as he watched the two closely. He wanted nothing more than to run the boy off. He didn't know who he was but he couldn't care less. Ann grinned at his suggestion and nodded. "Yeah, let's go," she said enthusiastically. She went and retrieved her saddle before she grabbed Aspen's hand and lead the way towards the stables.

Drake fired off a round of bullets. He could feel the perspiration building above his brow. They had to win. They had to win. The words repeated over and over in his head. He was determined to win. He felt a sense of relief when the capital surrendered. They won! They did win.

Lindi grinned lightly as she thought about it. "It sounds nice," she began as she thought it over. "You should show me sometime," she added on as she glanced over at him and planted a kiss on his cheek. She stared into the lake for a moment and thought everything over. "Dimitri," she began as she glanced over at him, "how was I even selected?"

969Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel watched the two, and she looked up at Drake. "Where are they going? Should we send someone after them?" she asked him nervously. She wasn't too sure about the man she was with. Aspen smiled, and he held on to her head as he ran with her. He followed her to the stables, and he looking into her eyes. He wanted to his her so bad.

Dimitri was firing as much as he could, an he was breathing heavily. "Did I just change history?" he asked to himself. He remembered falling asleep while reading a history book so many it came with him. Maybe he could see if he really rewrote history. He then thought about his sister. "Ann," he whispered.

Dimitri smiled, and he listened to her question. "I'm not sure, but I would rather not question fate," he said, and he kissed he softly. "I am so glad I found you though. I don't think I could make it through the selection without you."

970Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 pm

wills

wills

Drake scowled after them before he muttered, "I will go." There was no way he trusted the guy, and why in the world were they going out to the stables? He almost didn't want to find out. He headed out anyway whilst cursing under his breath. Ann turned to Aspen and cracked a small smile as she looked up at him. "Hold on," she whispered before she pulled his mask off. "I can see you better with this thing off."

Drake sagged with relief. They had won. It seemed almost implausible. Yet, it happened. He didn't know if he wanted to rejoice, or what. But then a thought occurred to him. He turned to Dimitri. "How in the world did you know they were going to do that?" he muttered. It didn't add up.

Lindi kissed him back and rested her head against his shoulder. He made a valid point. Why question it? She whispered after a moment, "I am glad I found you too." She couldn't be more happy. She had thought that the selection wouldn't end well for her. However, it seemed to be the best thing that had happened to her.

971Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit his lip, and she quickly kissed his cheek before he went off to go get Ann. Aspen chuckled, and he took off the mask. "Well this was all your idea," he joked, and he looked down at her, looking into her eyes. He realized in that moment that he needed Ann. He needed her more than any other person. "Annalise," he whispered. He would have continued in words, but he continued in something ever better. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

Dimitri was about to slip away, but Drake spoke to him. "I know this is going to sound completely insane, but just hear me out. "My name is Dimitri Sherwood. I am your son from the future. I was brought here for some reason with my sister, Ann. I know that you won't believe me, but it's all true," he said, but he stared to wonder where exactly his mother was. "Where is Angel?" he asked quickly.

Dimitri smiled, and he sat down, pulling her down with him. "I never thought that I could feel something so strong. Love is a fiery emotion that grips you tight and never lets go. If you don't realize it, it torments you to no end, but if you know it all too well, it can be pure bliss."

972Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:08 pm

wills

wills

Ann laughed and rolled her eyes. "Hey, no need to blame me," she teased, and she was surprised when he kissed her. She returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. The moment was almost perfect. Almost. "You have ten seconds to hightail it out of here before I shoot a bullet through that thick skull of yours," Drake muttered icily, glaring at the both of them.

"You are right," Drake muttered, frowning at him. "You do sound insane," he muttered before he narrowed his eyes at him. What was the kid on, and where could he get some? When he mentioned Angel, Drake glared at him then. "How about you don't meddle in my business kid. I don't know who the heck you think you are, but you don't see me asking about your life," he muttered flatly before he pushed past him.

Lindi rose her brows at Dimitri's words. "Poetic," she whispered as she planted a kiss on his cheek. "But you are right," she began as she held his hand. "Love can be beautiful, but it also can be one of the most terrifying things. It is just so...easy to lose it," she whispered as she stole a glance towards Dimitri.

973Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen thought that he was going to have the perfect moment with her, but that all ended when he heard Drake's voice. He quickly pulled away, and his eyes widened in shock. He looked from Ann to Drake, and he bit his lip. "Sir, I promise we were doing anything horrible. I thought it was a good idea to go and try out Ann's new saddle," he said.

Dimitri sighed when his father pushed him, and he bit his lip nervously. Something was going on. He needed to find Ann. He quickly pushed past all the people, calling her name. "Ann? Ann! Annalise," he called, hoping that he would find her. He hoped that she had made it to the saferooms.

Dimitri shrugged, and he looked down at her with a smile. "I try. Poetry was never really my thing, but I did study it for a while," he said, and he wrapped his arm around her, kissing her softly. He had no idea what he would do without her.

974Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:32 pm

wills

wills

Drake glared at him when Aspen spoke. "Yeah, I see that wasn't the only thing you were going to 'try out,'" he snapped, glancing between the two of them. "I told you to leave, and I would listen unless you want to be fired," he continued, clenching his fists. "Ann, get inside. Now," he continued in a strained voice.

Ann cursed under her breath as she ran through the halls. Why did no one tell her it was so easy to get lost in them? When she heard Dimitri's voice, she quickly ran down the hall. "Dimitri!?" she called, and she relaxed when she found him. She hugged him tightly. "Whats going on?"

Lindi cracked a small smile at his comment. "I have been learning to read a bit more. It isn't so hard," she began as she bit her bottom lip. She kissed him back and sighed, leaning against him slightly. "I guess we should have never come...I am sorry," she continued, dropping her gaze.

975Random Ideas  - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen clenched his jaw, and he tried his best to keep calm. He would have disobeyed and did whatever he wanted, but he needed the job. He needed the money or else he would starve. He would never let his mother go hungry though. When he spoke next though, he narrowed his eyes. "Ann can do whatever she wants," he said bitterly.

Dimitri hugged her tightly when he saw her, and he sighed to himself. "I don't know. I think I just changed history, though. We were supposed to lose, but we won. And I think there is some major friction going on between mom and dad. I just said her name and he went off on me. I think we should go find her," he said.

Dimitri looked down at her, and he shook his head. "No way! I am so happy I got to meet your parents. Sure, they don't like me all that much, but that is something that can change. I'll give them the two weeks," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum