Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:16 pm

wills

wills

Lindi shrugged and dropped her gaze down to the floor. "I don't know, I feel like I owe it to her. Besides, I wouldn't have this job if it weren't for her. I think she just wants the best for me," she replied, smiling weakly. She loved her parents, but sometimes she felt like what she wanted didn't matter. At his last comment, she laughed softly and murmured, "Well, at least I know I would have one customer." A slow grin slipped onto her face when he agreed to the idea. "Great, I would say something like, 'how about tomorrow' but I honestly don't know when we will be getting out of here."

77Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to her, and he nodded in agreement. "I can see that. I guess I do everything my parents want me to do just so I can make them happy. I don't really like my dad though. He seemed to always like my sister better, but I won't pester you with my sob story," he said with a small laugh. As she mentioned the coffee, he laughed and said,"I don't know. Maybe someone will find us by morning. I have a few protein bars and some water in here if we get hungry." Someone wold surely find them.

78Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:34 pm

wills

wills

Lindi arched a brow as he spoke and sighed softly as she let it sink in. "You know, just because he may treat your sister differently doesn't mean he doesn't love you," she told him but frowned. "But I feel the same way but with my mom. She expects a lot from me, and I am always afraid I will never be good enough," she continued, sighing. She waved the glowstick around in the air to pass the time. She laughed as he continued and smirked lightly. "Well I am glad I was stuck with someone who is prepared."

79Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed as he listened to her, and he nodded. "I know, but he's just always been so distant with me. I'm nothing like him. The only thing I got form him is his looks," he said, and he closed his eyes. His father never really did pay attention to him as a kid. That was really how he became so awkward. He learned from an early age to stay in the background and keep quiet. When she spoke, he laughed a bit. "Yeah. At least I'm not creepy. Wait, I'm not creepy, right?"

80Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:01 pm

wills

wills

Lindi nodded in understanding. She couldn't quite relate, but she felt the same way about her mother sometimes. She was a daddy's girl through and through. His last comment made her crack a small smile. "Thank you, Dimitri's dad," she whispered under her breath to herself; Dimitri probably didn't even realize he was good looking. "Have you ever tried to, I don't know, bond with him?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. His question made her smirk slightly. "Maybe just a bit," she said, holding up her hand with her thumb and index finger a little apart to represent a "bit".

81Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed when she asked him about bonding. "Not really. I'm sure that I tried to get his attention when I was little, but I guess that I have just gotten used to him not liking me," he ran a hand through his hand. "I mean, Ann doesn't even have to try and he loves her, but I try so hard, but it never works," he said quietly. When she said that he was a bit creepy, he gave her a timid smile. "That is a joke, right?" he asked her. He was so self-conscious about everything.

82Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:22 pm

wills

wills

Lindi sighed and stared down at her hands, or what she could see of her hands. "Maybe you should give it a shot. I mean, don't all guys need a little guy time?" she asked, shrugging. Maybe his dad would be up for it, who knows. His next statement made a small frown slip onto her face. "I wish it were easier for you," she said finally, shooting him a small smile. She laughed softly as he asked if it was a joke. "Yes, Dimitri. It was a joke. Don't take things too seriously. I think you are a pretty cool guy," she said, shrugging.

83Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled at her suggestion. "I will try it. Maybe I can tell you about it," he said, and paused for a moment. "Wait, I don't have your number," he said, but then his face went red. "I-it's okay if you have a boyfriend and don't want to give it to me. I mean, I totally get that," he said with a nervous laugh. Gosh he was a mess. "If you have the same boyfriend you did in high school, I really don't want to mess with him," he said, but then he realized how creepy he sounded. "I don't stalk you, I swear. I barely know you," he said. His face got even more red when she commented on him. She thought he was cool?

84Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:35 am

wills

wills

Lindi nodded once and cracked a half smile. "Possibly...," she said, trailing. As he spoke again, she arched a brow. She could tell he was nervous, and he seemed to be rambling to try to cover it. Yet, it wasn't really making matters better. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it once more when he continued. She was stunned into silence at his words. She shook her head and finally spoke. "Uh, no. I don't have a boyfriend. I broke up with my old boyfriend a long time ago. He used to bully this one guy, and I frankly was tired of it..." she said, trailing. She once again shook her head. "Uh, we went to school together?" Now that he mentioned it, he did seem familiar.

85Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:04 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri knew that it was probably best to shut up, but for some reason he just kept on going. Rambling was a bad habit of his, especially when he was nervous. He couldn't help but be a bit disappointed when she didn't seem to remember going to school with him. "Yeah. Kindergarten through twelfth grade. We had lots of classes together, but I kept to the back and stayed quiet so no one noticed me," he said with a shrug as if it was nothing. He used to be outgoing as a kid, but then people picked on him, and he put up a wall.

86Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 am

wills

wills

Lindi frowned slightly and thought back to high school. It was only a few years ago. She finally nodded to herself when she did remember him. "You look different. You had glasses back then," she said finally, half smiling. "Sorry I, uh, never talked to you. I wasn't sure if you would have wanted to be bothered," she added on sheepishly. She offered him a small smile then. Lindi had always been an outgoing person, but Dimitri had always seemed so reserved, so she hadn't tried to start a conversation.

87Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:21 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri laughed a bit, and he nodded. "Yeah. Contacts work wonders," he said. He sighed as he remembered high school. "It's okay. No one every did, and I liked being along anyway," he said. "You were probably friends with my sister, Ann Sherwood," he said. She was always so outgoing. She was friends with all the popular kids, and he wanted to be like her. He wanted to be popular and not live in her shadow all the time. It was hard enough knowing that they made fun of him at lunch.

88Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:42 am

wills

wills

Lindi half smiled at that and twirled the glowstick around in her hand a bit. "No kidding. If it makes you feel better, I had braces in middle school," she said, shaking her head and letting out a long sigh at the memories. As he mentioned Ann, she nodded slowly and murmured, "Yeah, we were friends. She was actually the one to suggest I break up with my boyfriend." She had confided in Ann about how she felt, and that had been Ann's advice. Simple as that. She was very straightforward person.

89Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled lightly as she mentioned his sister. "Yeah, that sounds like her. She can be a bit blunt sometimes. Stubborn too. Really stubborn," he said, and he looked down at his bag for a moment. He didn't want to ask the question, but at the same time he did. "I know they talked about me. What did they say?" he asked her quietly. He wouldn't tell her that he was the one her boyfriend bullied, but she could probably figure it out herself.

90Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:04 am

wills

wills

Lindi laughed softly and shook her head. "I wouldn't doubt it. She is very...opinionated," she commented, smirking to herself. Out of all her friends, she may have just liked Ann the best because she wasn't afraid to say what she wanted or do what she wanted. Her smile dropped when he asked his question. She dropped her gaze down to her hands. "It was always little stuff that I didn't think mattered. Like your glasses or your clothes. They would call you ugly too, but....you aren't, uh, and you never was. I actually always thought you were pretty hot myself," she said sheepishly, shrugging it off. "But the bottom line is, I don't think they really thought those things. I think they were jealous of you."

91Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded in agreement. His sister sure was something else. "She speaks her mind all the time," he said with a laugh. He listened to her as she spoke about what the others said about him, and his eyes eyes widened she commented on him. He was speechless for a moment. Lindi Crawford thought he was hot. "Do you think that now?" he asked after a moment. He was a bit afraid of the answer, but he couldn't take his words back now.

92Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:21 am

wills

wills

"Wish I had that willpower," Lindi agreed, shaking her head. Sure, Lindi was pretty stubborn herself, but she was never one to stand up for herself. It just wasn't her. She tried to be a genuinely nice person, so bluntness didn't come naturally to her. As he asked her another question, she flushed slightly and shrugged. "Well..yeah. But if I am being honest, I always preferred the glasses," she answered with a half smile.

93Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:25 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri couldn't help but blush when she said that she still thought that of him. How did someone still think that? He was getting more and more nervous, but he tried his best to hide it. "Really? I have them right here," he said, and he pulled them out of his bag, putting them on. His vision was a bit weird since he was not only wearing contacts but glasses as well. "I look pretty stupid, don't I?"

94Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:44 am

wills

wills

Lindi stared at the glow stick, pretending to have an interest in it. She was a bit embarrassed that she had admitted it, but she had always been one to put herself out there. When he pulled out his glasses, a small smile slipped onto her face. "Stupid?" she repeated, shaking her head as she stifled a laugh. "I think you look cute. Glasses suit you," she answered with a half smile.

95Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:48 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled as she said that he looked cute, and he glanced at the ground. "Thanks," he said shyly. He hated how he was awkward. He really needed some help. He was about to say something else, but then suddenly the lights flashed back on, and the elevator started moving again. He took his glasses off and put them back in his bag so he could see better. "I think someone found us," he said with a small smile.

96Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:00 pm

wills

wills

Lindi shrugged lightly and sent a half smile his way. She was surprised when the elevator started moving again. She was just glad to be able to see again. She stood up and grabbed her phone. Luckily, there was signal. Unluckily, she had three missed calls from her mother. She bit her lip nervously and stuffed her phone in her back pocket. "I guess so," she agreed at Dimitri's comment. The time hadn't really been so bad, since she had had Dimitri to talk to.

97Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled down at her, and he glanced at his phone. He had calls from both his father and his sister. "I'll pick you up tomorrow," he said, and he handed her a piece of paper with his number on it. "It was good seeing you again, Lindi," he said, and when the doors opened, he gave her an awkward hug. "Don't lose the gift card...and keep the glowsticks," he said, and as he was walking out, the door closed on him. He winced and quickly pushed it back. "Uh, I totally meant for that to happen."

98Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:29 pm

wills

wills

Lindi half smiled at that and nodded slowly. "All right, sounds good," she agreed. Who would have thought that being trapped in an elevator would end with a date? Was it a date? She took the paper and put it carefully in her pocket. She returned the hug and sent a grin up at him to try to make him feel more comfortable. She couldn't help but let a giggle slip when the elevator closed on him. "I am sure you did," she murmured, hiding a grin. She walked out and waved as she said, "See you later, Dimitri." She then headed off to her car.

99Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was of course embarrassed out of his wits, and sadly, this time he didn't have the darkness to cover up his red face. "Yeah, bye, Lindi," he said, and he scratched the back of his neck nervously. He looked down at his phone. He must have been stuck in the elevator for at least a few hours. It was midnight at that point. He got in his car before he called his dad. He was probably wondering where he was.

100Random Ideas  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:48 pm

wills

wills

Drake had tried calling Dimitri, but each time it had went straight to voicemail. Ann had almost insisted that he could to bed and let her wait up for Dimitri, but Drake had been just as persistent. Dad and sleep won this round. When Dimitri called, he immediately answered. "Are you all right? Where have you been? Why haven't you answered my calls?" he instantly spouted off the round of questions. He had been tempted to go off searching for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum