Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:15 pm

wills

wills

Drake let out a long sigh as he pulled into Ann's driveway. After hearing the news that morning, he had agreed to coming over. He was better but it was always hard without Angel. Yet, if he child was in trouble, well... he was there. He knocked on the door and hugged Ann as she answered it. "Want some coffee? You may need it," she told him, handing him a piping cup. "You right, especially after this," he agreed as he took a huge gulp. "They are in the guest bed room," Ann informed him. Nodding, Drake stepped into the room. "Wake up! Men who act like boys get to wake up at the crack of dawn like boys!" he snapped. Dominic groaned and rubbed his throbbing head. "Shut up, you are annoying," he groaned. "And you three are the dumbest young men I have met since Zack Stuart," he muttered with a long sigh.

27Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen lifted his head as he heard him, and he groaned in pain. he felt like he was going to be sick, but he knew that he was going to have to wait. "Can't this wait like ten more minutes? My head is killing me," he said. He went to stretch, but he ended up pushing Dimitri, who was still out like a light, off the bed. Dimitri yelled in pain, but that only added to the exploding pain in his head. He held his head in his hands and put his face n his knees. He felt his whole body shaking with pain. Everything hurt. The simplest voice or light made his head explode with pain and make him nearly pass out. "Where am I? What happened?" he asked quietly. He felt as if he couldn't even think without his head blowing into a million pieces.

28Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:32 pm

wills

wills

"I don't know, Dimitri. You are supposed to be the one answering the question," Drake replied, glaring at the three of them. He was disappointed in all of them, but especially Dimitri. "You were always the responsible one, Dimitri! What made you agree to go out and party with these two idiots. Seriously, they caused nothing but trouble!" he stated, then turned to glare at both Dominic and Aspen. "Drinking in moderation is one thing but then getting drunk is a whole different one! You didn't even have a designated driver planned out! You all could have been killed!" Dominic groaned and placed a pillow over his head. "Are you done yet, because I feel like I am being shot in the head with a rifle."

29Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes at his father as he spoke. He only made him feel worse about himself. He felt as if he could never do anything right. Ann was always the one he loved. "I'm sorry I'm not Ann. I'm sorry I did something stupid. I'm sorry you haven't really cared about me since Mom died. I'm sorry things have gone back to the way they were before. I'm sorry I almost got everyone killed, but then again, you wouldn't have known if I was dead or not," he said before he rushed past his father, holding his head in his head. "I have to get out of here," he muttered and raced to the bathroom. Aspen looked over at Dominic when he spoke. "Um, yeah. I think Dimitri needs you more right now than we do."

30Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:50 pm

wills

wills

Drake let out a long sigh as Dimitri ran off. He hadn't meant to make him upset. He was genuinely worried about him, and from what Ann had said, he had drank enough to pass out. He could have gotten hurt. He just gave Aspen a hard look before turning and heading after Dimitri. He knocked on the bathroom door. "Dimitri," he said as calmly as he could muster. "Look, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. I was worried about you. You could have seriously been hurt," he said, dropping his gaze to the ground. "I know I haven't been a dad. But things have been hard for me. You have to see that, right? Think about if you lost Lindi. It would change you too wouldn't it?"

31Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri closed the door to the bathroom when he made it, and he tried his best to make himself feel better, but nothing was working. He felt horrible, and his father wasn't helping. If he could drink that heavily without the side effects of the morning after, he would do it all the time. Besides Lindi, Ann, and his friends, it seemed to make him feel happy and on top of the world. "And you don't understand my side of it, Dad. When Mom died, I became on orphan. You grew any and cynical and you sure as hell wouldn't talk to me about anything. All you have ever cared about is Ann. Do you realize how hard it is to please you when you always come in second place?" he asked, tears beginning to form in his eyes.

32Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:05 am

wills

wills

Drake frowned slightly and ran a hand through his hair. He knew he had made mistakes but he was trying his best. He had been trying to be better. "Dimitri," he said with a long sigh. "Dimitri, Ann has always needed me. Ann was always the rambunctious one. You have always been responsible. I knew I could count on you without having to watch your every move. I didn't mean for you to take it as if I loved Ann more, ever. You two were always vastly different," he said, then paused. "I am just trying to look out for you. You two are all I have left of her, you know. And I could try to apologize plenty of times for how I had been but I wouldn't know where to start. Life had been hard, and I hadn't thought clearly, especially only a few months after Angel's death."

33Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:12 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to his father, trying to calm down and keep himself from passing out. The pain of his head was getting too much for him, and he wasn't sure how to stop it. He was trying to reach for the knob of here he locked the door, but he couldn't reach it. "I just need to be sure that I have someone other than Lindi or Ann that I can come to. I have things that I need to ask people about, but I have no idea where to turn," He said, but he felt as if he couldn't take the pain anymore. He moaned and groaned, holding his head tightly in his hands. He was soon out cold.

34Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:18 am

wills

wills

Drake sighed once more and rested his head against the door. He tried the door but it wouldn't budge. "Dimitri, you do have me. You have me now," he said. He paused to wait for his response. When he didn't answer, he frowned and tried the door again. "Dimitri?" he asked, knocking on the door. "Dimitri?" he repeated moments later. He wasn't sure what to do. "Dimitri please open the door," he said, his frown growing.

35Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:57 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was lying on the bathroom floor, passed out. The hangover was just too much for him. Maybe drinking shouldn't ne his thing. His first experience with alcohol wasn't a very good one. Maybe it was just because of how heavily he drank. He was going to have to watch how much. That or he was never going to have to trust Aspen and Dominic to take him to a bar again. Now that he thought of it, that was just a bad idea all together.

36Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:02 pm

wills

wills

Drake waited a moment longer for Dimitri to open the door. When he didn't, he started to get worried. He ran to Ann and asked for a key to open the bathroom door. After she handed it, he raced back to the bathroom and unlocked it. "Dimitri?" he asked and then he saw him passed out on the ground. He dropped down beside him and picked him up. "Dimitri," he said with a long sigh. He took him back to the bedroom and lied him down.

37Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley had been watching Drake ever since he had came in. She felt horrible for him. After he had put him in the bedroom, she waited for him at the door. "I'm really sorry about this. I should have gotten Dominic to take better care of Dimitri. I should have stopped him all together to be honest. I had no idea about this," she said, and she bit her lip. She was furious with Dominic to put it lightly.

38Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:32 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and clasped his hands together. "Don't blame yourself," he said, placing a hand on Riley's shoulder. "I doubt they would have listened if you did know about it. Boys will be boys," he said with a shake of his head. He just hoped that Dimitri would be okay at the end of the day. He didn't look so good right now but that was due to the fact that he had drank so much; he was sure. "Call me when Dimitri wakes up. I am going to head home," he said before giving Riley a quick hug.

39Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley sighed, and she hugged him back. "I know Dominic would have done it anyway. He is so stubborn. I just can't believe he was stupid enough not to have a designated driver and to let Dimitri drink that much. I guess there might be some bright side to this situation," she said after a moment. "Maybe Dimitri will stay away from alcohol from now on. Hopefully this little experience will scare him away from it.

40Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:56 pm

wills

wills

Drake nodded and half smiled over at her. "I hope you are right. I don't want him to get into anymore trouble with alcohol. It isn't really good for any of them, but I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't stop Dominic and Aspen," he said with a long sigh. He really wished they had all been more responsible about the situation. For men, they acted like some foolish children. He waved to Riley once more and headed out the door to his car.

41Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley gave him a small smile and waved toward him. She fully agreed with him. Dominic was such an idiot to let them all get that drink. She didn't even want to begin to think of the possibility that some girl could have walked up to him and down who knows what with him. He was probably so drink that he wouldn't have known the difference. She walked over to Ann and got some coffee. "I feel so sorry for Dimitri."

42Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:12 pm

wills

wills

Ann was sitting on the counter, holding a cup of coffee. She sighed and nodded in agreement. "I can't believe they took him to a bar," she muttered under her breath. "They should have known he had no clue what he was doing, and they didn't even try to stop him," she muttered with a shake of her head. Dimitri didn't deserve it. They should have just invited him to hang out with them. Then, none of that would have happened.

43Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley nodded in agreement, and she sighed. "I'm going to kill Dominic. That is if his hangover doesn't do it for me," she said, and she ran a hand though her hair. "Like I told your father, maybe this will do some good. Maybe this will scare him away form alcohol. Hopefully he forgets the buzz it gave him," she said, and she closed her eyes. She was so disappointed in Dominic. She had never been more mad at him.

44Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:33 pm

wills

wills

Ann took a long sip of the coffee before setting it off to the side and jumping off the counter. "I will be giving Aspen an earful too," she muttered, huffing. She wasn't sure what had made them so reckless but she was disappointed in them. "Hopefully so," she agreed with a long sigh. Maybe it would be a lesson he was sure to remember. She just wished she had been able to stop it sooner; maybe even before they had reached the bar.

45Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley closed her eyes, and she looked over at Ann. "Do you think with the end of the war, it had made them feel like they are invincible? I'm not sure if it's just because they are so stupid, or it's because they haven't realized yet that they aren't superman. With the Capital gone for good and Dimitri as president seems prefect," she said with a small sigh.

46Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:13 pm

wills

wills

Ann frowned, considering it for a moment. She hadn't exactly thought of it that way. She tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear and sighed. "I don't know. Maybe so," she agreed, pausing to let it sink in. "Maybe they just want to have fun, and I can understand that. We have all been through a lot of struggles. But who actually knows why they acted so recklessly," she replied, shrugging. Whatever the reason, they needed to learn they couldn't go off and party all the time.

47Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley sighed to herself, and she bit her lip. "Have you talked to Lindi ever since this whole thing? Is she mad at Dimitri? She might want to know how he's doing," she said, and she thought about Dominic. Sure, she was furious with him, but she still wanted him to be okay in the end. And if she was in Dimitri's shoes, se probably wouldn't blame him too much either.

48Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:01 pm

wills

wills

Ann shook her head in response. "I haven't. I am not sure if she is upset with him or not," she replied with a long sigh. She hoped that for Dimitri's sake she wasn't too upset. She knew Dimitri was at fault too, but she blamed Dominic and Aspen more than him. She knew she couldn't stay mad at all of them for long but she would try. She hoped the repercussions would keep them from ever doing it again.

49Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley sighed, and she glanced over at Ann. She was a bit worried for Dimitri. He probably wasn't going to take it well if Lindi was mad at him. He probably felt bad enough that his father was disappointed in him. "I'll call her," she said, and she pulled out her phone. She didn't look too happy the night before, but then again, none of them were. She was hoping that she wasn't angry with Dimitri. The poor boy didn't deserve it.

50Random Ideas  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:39 pm

wills

wills

Ann nodded and placed the coffee mug in the sink. She hoped her brother would feel a bit better once he woke up. The poor guy had been through a lot. Lindi was sitting on her couch, flipping through family pictures. It was something she did often, lest she would feel as if she would forget her mother. When he phone rang, she shut the album and picked it up, answering it after she saw it was Riley. "Hello?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum