Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 23]

326Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Noah rolled his eyes as he heard her, and he felt her face, but the moment his hand made contact, his eyes widened. "Oh my God that is soft!" he yelled, looking at his sister in shock. He honestly didn't think that it would work. He was now very excited for when it was time for his to go off. The timer rang out, and he rushed to the bathroom, washing it off. His eyes widened a he started to feel his face. "It's like a baby's butt, Peyton!"

327Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:04 pm

wills

wills

Noah's reaction was enough to produce another laugh from Peyton's lips. Rolling her eyes, she stood and followed him into the bathroom, reaching up to touch his cheeks. "Mom found the recipe on line. I guess it actually works," she mused as she dropped her hands by her side. "So, mom also promised me mani-pedi's...," she began with a smirk appearing on her smooth lips. "I am sure that a blue would so work for you."

328Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Noah laughed along with her, but he paused when she mentioned the mani-pedis. Oh, this was going to be a long night. What did he even sign up for? He took a deep breath before he nodded. "Just please tell me I can take it off in the morning," he said. He was going to anyway. There was no way that he was going to go to go out in public with nail polish on. "I am sure Astrid is going to get a kick out of this," he said.

329Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 pm

wills

wills

{should we timeskip xD

330Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:09 pm

squid.

squid.

{that's what I was thinking xD when to? the next day?

331Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:27 pm

wills

wills

{sure that works for me.

332Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 pm

squid.

squid.

That morning Leon decided it would be nice to make some breakfast for the two of them. He called out of work for a 'family emergency.' In a way, Piper was his new family, and taking care of her was sort of an emergency, so it worked well enough. He was in the kitchen with his shirt still off, making some eggs and pancakes. He wasn't sure what exactly she would like, so he sort of fixed it all for her. In the morning, Felix woke up rather early considering that it was cold outside, making it cold in his car. He turned on his phone, and his eyes widened to see all the calls and texts from his parents. His dad even had the police looking for him! What was wrong with him! He started the car and drove to Noah's. Maybe he was awake and over his hangover.

333Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:05 am

wills

wills

Blink. Blink. The moment Piper opened her eyes, the aroma of pancakes and bacon (ew bacon) wafted through her senses. It almost brought a sense of home with it when she was a child, and her mother would be up in the mornings, cooking breakfast and singing along to the radio. Sometimes she would notice Piper standing in the doorway, and she would wave her over so that she could force her to dance around the kitchen. Forcing away the tears, Piper staggered out of her room and towards the kitchen. Though her mother wasn't standing before her, Leon was quite a sight. "I didn't know you could cook," she mumbled, blearily stepping over to the coffee machine. "Does this work?"

334Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:24 am

squid.

squid.

Leon was signing a tune on his own, dancing a bit as he whisked some more eggs, but he nearly dropped everything when he heard Piper. He blushed a bit, seeing that she had caught him. Hopefully she didn't think too much about it. When she asked if the coffee maker worked, he chuckled. "Yeah, it does. I wouldn't keep anything in here that does work because then I would forget that it doesn't work," he told her but helping her reach the cups. They were rather high and she was...rather short. Felix came to Noah's house, and he walked in, not really needed to be invited in. After all, he was family. Well, Lindi probably hoped not after what he did. He just hope that his parents weren't there, but there was a big chance they were. He looked at Noah who was passed out on the couch beside Peyton. His toes and fingernails were painted. He smirked, taking pictures. "Blackmail city."

335Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:38 am

wills

wills

Casting a quick gaze over at him, Piper noted the blush, and she had to do her best to suppress the smirk that appeared on her lips. Instead, she gratefully took the mug from his grasp and started up the coffee machine. "My mom used to do that," she mused as she flicked on the machine; with that, she turned so she was facing him. "She was always so optimistic, and I guess I adapted my positive energy from her," she whispered, then her smile faltered however. "Well, it used to be positive," she mumbled, shaking her head to rid of all the memories. Terrible flashbacks still crossed her mind and often. "I was always the life of the party. I never really had to drink to have a good time." Shifting slightly, Peyton ended up tumbling off the couch and to the rough, icy tiled floor. "Felix?" she grumbled, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It was safe to say that she wasn't exactly a morning person. "Why are you here? Who in the world gets up so early?" she muttered as she forced herself to her feet. It was only moments later that Astrid stepped out of the room, clutching her head. "Guys, I had a weird dream that Piper was alive, and something about dancing bunnies in sombreros. It was weird," she muttered as she rifled through the cabinets to find some Tylenol.

336Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:49 am

squid.

squid.

Leon looked at Piper, and he smiled a little bit, shaking his head as he listened to her. "You can still be optimistic. And just for the record, the people who have the best time and don't drink are the best people," he told her. He soon had all of the food ready, and he grabbed a plate for her. "Just grab whatever you want. I didn't know what you liked so I started to make a lot of every breakfast food I knew of," he said with a small laugh, and he glanced at the ground shyly before he started to make his own plate. She was so beautiful...what was he to do? Felix sighed,and he rolled his eyes when he heard Peyton's question. "I can't really go home," he said bitterly. He felt his phone vibrating, and it was none other than his dad calling him. Felix groaned and tossed his phone on the couch before going to raid the fridge.

337Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:16 am

wills

wills

"It isn't as simple as it used to be," Piper whispered in response; her parents still thought she was dead, and her friends couldn't care less that she was alive. The only person she had to turn to was Leon, and she barely knew him. Shaking the negativity energy away, Piper stepped over the arrangements set before her. A tilted smile appeared on her lips as she began to pile her plate with pancakes. "You know, all you had to make was pancakes. I don't eat meat," she commented, though a teasing grin appeared on her lips. If it weren't obvious, she tacked on, "I am only kidding. I probably haven't had meat in months," she muttered as she placed two pieces of sausage onto her plate. Everything smelt delectable, and she would shovel it all down her throat if it wouldn't make her look like a complete psycho. Peyton furrowed her brows, watching Felix closely; she would have asked why, but instead Astrid draped an arm over her shoulders. "Hey bud, can I borrow twenty bucks? We are only of Tylenol," she grumbled to which Peyton shrugged off her shoulder and stepped back. "Nope, you are dealing with this one on your own."

338Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:27 am

squid.

squid.

Leon was about to be very shocked, but then he saw the look on her face, and he laughed as he heard her. "I was just about to lose my mind," he said, but of course he was joking. He wouldn't have minded if she was vegan or vegetarian or not. Either way it meant more food for him. He sat down beside her at the table with his cup of coffee, and he closed his eyes. He knew that he needed his coffee in the morning, but he didn't know about anyone else.Aspen hadn't been able to see his son in at least a day, and it was starting to worry him. As Felix was in the kitchen, Aspen made through the door, looking around and looking rather distressed. He had seen his son's car, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to see him. Would he be mad? Probably.

339Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:56 am

wills

wills

Holding the scalding coffee between her palms, Piper resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she took a brief sip from the coffee mug. "I don't believe my eating habits would cause that much damage," she commented before she began to dig into the food. She hadn't had food this delicious and warming in months; she had always been given enough to live off of while residing in the basement. However, the delicacies that they provided were stale and difficult to actually force herself to swallow. "This is actually fantastic," she mumbled in between bites.

340Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon watched her for a moment, raising his brow curiously. He wasn't really sure what she had been through before, but it must have been bad since she was eating like a pig. A cut pig. "If I may ask, what exactly brought you here? I mean, I know you were looking for that Felix guy, but what told you to come here?" he asked, biting his lip nervously. He was hoping that she wouldn't take the question the wrong way like most girl would. Aspen looked over at Peyton, and he bit his lip nervously. "Is your mother up yet? We can find Felix anywhere and I saw his car outside," he said, fear in his eyes. He hadn't even bothered to call in sick for work. He just didn't go. He had to find his son. What if someone took him? No, that couldn't be possible! Not again. Felix's eyes widened as he heard his father's voice. In a panic, he got in one of the cupboards near the floor, hiding inside.

341Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:33 pm

wills

wills

Leon's question forced her to halt eating long enough to actually answer. Normally, she would not eat like this, but she had lost a large amount of weight while she had been hulled up, and her immune system perhaps wasn't working as clearly as it used to. It was a wonder she wasn't sick already. "Nothing exactly told me...," she began with a soft sigh, wiping the sticky remnants of syrup from her lips. "I just...ran like an idiot into a forest," she continued in a mumble. She wasn't proud of it, but she hadn't been thinking clearly either. All that had continued to play through her head was Felix and Maddie kissing. As Aspen spoke, Peyton shrugged off Astrid's arm and nudged her to the couch, where she plopped down effortlessly. "Does no one knock anymore?" Peyton grumbled as she folded her arms over her chest. "Last time I checked, he was in the kitchen, but no, mom isn't up. I don't even know if she is here."

342Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon listened to her as she spoke about how exactly she got there. He sighed, nodding as he ate some of his own food. "I can see where you are coming from. I would be running like a fool if I were you, too," he said, and he closed his eyes. For someone his age, he had never really been in love. Sure, he had tons of relationships, especially in high school, but the longest lasting one was maybe two and a half months. "What are you going to do now? Settle down or go back to school? What about your family?" he asked. Aspen looked at Peyton, and he sighed in relief. At least he was somewhere safe. "Okay...I'm sorry for just bursting in like that. It's just that this isn't the first time he has done something like this, and it scares me half to death after what happened," he said, and he sat on the couch, running a hand through his hair.

343Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:52 pm

wills

wills

Piper scooted the pancakes along the plate; she had suddenly lost her appetite for the much too sweet meal. "Yeah, but I almost regret every coming back," she whispered as she gingerly touched her head; she immediately jerked her hand away as pain exploded from her scalp. "I honestly don't know. No one knows I am alive except for Felix, and maybe Astrid and Noah, if they can even remember it," she grumbled, shaking her head. "It just wouldn't be the same," she whispered finally. She wasn't the same carefree girl that she once was. The games and the events following after had changed her perspective on life slightly. She wished she could be the same Piper everyone had adored, but it just wasn't that simple. Eventually, Peyton eased onto the couch, leaning back on the cushions lightly. "He just needs time to readjust. He has been through a lot," she whispered. Silently, she added, We all have. Though Peyton hadn't been apart of the games, she had her own struggles to deal with.

344Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon looked from the girl to the food and back again. He was starting to get full rather quickly. "Well, maybe you can ease down here. Once you feel comfortable, you can go see them. I'll never check in on them. I can disguise as a Jehova witness if you wan," he said jokingly, pushing her playfully but being careful that he wouldn't her hurt. He knew she needed time, probably more than anyone he had ever met. She needed so much, but she couldn't seem to get it. "Do I look Mormon to you?" he asked curiously. Aspen looked at Peyton, and he tried to hide the tears. "I know. I just... I don't want to fail him again. I know I did before, and I know he hates me. I don't care if he hates me. I want him to be safe and sound. He's my only son," he said quietly, and he put his head in his hands, starting to cry. Felix was listening in on the conversation, biting his lip nervously. Was his father just saying that in hopes that he was listening? Maybe. Slowly, he got out. He still wondered if he should show himself or not.

345Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:40 pm

wills

wills

Slowly, Piper placed the fork she had been holding down onto the plate; syrup ran along the course of the fork, up its finger-like spears and continuing on. She wiped her hands off on a napkin and chewed on her bottom lip lightly. "I don't believe those two religions are even remotely alike," she commented, shaking her head lightly as she dumped the soiled napkin into the trash compartment. "But whatever you say," she added with a simple shrug of one slim shoulder. As Aspen spoke, a sheepish smile crossed Peyton's face. She wasn't perfect when it came to the comforting aspect; unlike her mother, she didn't have that nature in her. "Uh, there there," she mumbled as she patted his back lightly. This was definitely out of her element, and she could clearly see the tears clouding his gaze. How did one exactly comfort a grown man?

346Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon sighed as bit, seeing that talking about her family wasn't the best idea. It probably brought back bad memories. He took some of the food, starting to put it up in the fridge. He made so much that he probably had breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a couple of days. He closed his eyes, looking at the time for a moment. "Can I take you somewhere?" he asked politely. He had something in mind, but it was just a spur of the moment type of thing. He was sure she would love it too. Aspen looked up for a moment when he heard her. In all of his sadness, his family managed to make him smile. It was pained, but it was there and followed by a laugh. "You are so much like your father, you know. He could never comfort people it save his life. It's sort of a Sherwood thing," he said, wiping the tears from his eyes.

347Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:36 pm

wills

wills

Aimlessly, Piper's thumb trailed over the rim of the mug that she held between her hands. If she were honest, all she wanted to do was climb back into bed and forget everything that had happened. She wanted to wake up the same Piper she was a few months ago, the same Piper she was right before the games. As Leon spoke, she lifted her head; a few tendrils of hair fell across her forward, reaching down over her eyes to obscure her crystalline eyes. "Uh, where?" she inquired, giving him an incredulously look. After a moment, she placed her mug, still mostly full, into the sink. "I mean, I guess," she continued after a moment uncertainly. Perhaps it would be best to clear her mind an even have a little fun - she hadn't had that in an exceeding amount of time. Pulling herself up onto the arm of the couch, Peyton shrugged one shoulder. "I wouldn't say that I am quite like him but..," she trailed and offered what she hoped was a genuine grin - it was hard to come by those nowadays.

348Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:04 am

squid.

squid.

Leon smiled brightly when she finally agreed to let him take her somewhere. He simply took her hand, smiling to himself. "Just follow me, I can promise you that you won't be disappointed one bit," he said, starting to walk int he woods that were around his house. There was one part where they had to cross a long that was cover a creek, but Piper did just fine for seem to be a little clumsy. He finally led her to the place. It was a hug rock, but not just any rock. No, it had been weathered by divine intervention to almost resemble steps, and it looked off into the local valley. "You aren't afraid of heights, right?" he asked. Aspen smiled down at her, and he wrapped his arm around her. "You know, for the longest while I was praying that none of his kids ended up like him. He was too awkward. You're alright, though, kid," he said.

349Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:29 am

wills

wills

Blindly, Piper followed his lead through the forest; she inspected the area with a curious eye. Many different shades of green and brown seemed to pop out at her; it seemed to be all the forest was made up. It had an impeccable amount of shade, however; she doubted anyone could sweat with the foliage blocking the sun's ultraviolet rays. As she crossed the makeshift bridge, she held out her arms horizontally to maintain her balance, which wasn't too much of a hassle. Her gaze shifted to the rock and the crevices that moved upwards in such a way that one could easily climb up it. "Afraid? I have been in the hunger games, almost died, and have been in a basement for weeks at a time, and you are asking if I am afraid of a heights?" she commented, arching a brow. With that, she brushed past him and headed up the steps. "To answer your question, no, I am not afraid. I might have been before but this is the new Piper, and the new Piper is pretty fearless," she commented with a smirk tilting on her lips. Peyton crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes, shaking his shoulder off. "Well, good thing I didn't end up completely like him then. I at least know how to flirt," she commented as she leaned to the side, only to fall off the arm of the couch and onto her butt. "For the record, I am not that clumsy. I didn't play soft ball for three years for nothing."

350Hunger Games 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 am

squid.

squid.

Leon looked at the rock for a good moment. One of the things he loved about the rock was that over the years, people had found it left their mark on it, be it carvings, spray paint, or any other method they fond to show the world they were there. That was why he loved it so. He sat down beside her, chuckling a bit as he heard her. "Fearless Piper, eh? Mind if I call you that from now on? Wait, that sounds like a plot for a hit sitcom. The fearless, beautiful girl along with the muscular, slightly creepy Jehovah witness that lives in the middle of the woods," he joked, having his legs dangle from the edge. He loved this place more than he could put into words. Aspen smirked a bit, and he looked down at the girl, thinking for a moment. "Have you heard the story of when they first tried to kiss. They were making cookies, and your dad had to ask her for a kiss. I told him to just go in there, but he said that was too 'impolite' for a girl as beautiful and classy as Lindi Crawford," he told her, brushing the tears of now laughter away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum