Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:43 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon laughed, and he smirked before he took his books. Finally it was the end of the day! "Drake, don't forget. My house. Dustin is keeping you to your word, and you know him. The kid never forgets," he said with a smirk. Maddox laughed, and he smiled lightly. "I do like the sound of that," he said before he took her arm. "Hey, do you want to do something after school with me?"

77HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:47 am

wills

wills

Drake threw his things into his backpack before shifting it onto his shoulder. "Yeah, I know. I guess I owe the kid at least one session," he replied, chuckling and shaking his head. "I hope he knows what he is doing," he added on, sighing as he headed out of the classroom and to his locker to grab the things he would need. Annalise simply smirked and was about to walk off but Maddox spoke once more. She rose her brows curiously and turned. "What did you have in mind?" she asked after a moment.

78HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:04 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon nodded, and he laughed a bit. "Yeah, I am hoping that this will be a wake up call for him. He thinks it's so easy," he said with an eye roll. "I'll see you later," he said before he went to his locker. Angel soon came up, and she offered a smile to Drake. "Hey," she said as she gathered her things. Maddox bit his lip as he thought about it. "The local ice cream shop?" he asked with a smirk. Wow he was a little kid.

79HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:07 am

wills

wills

Drake sorted through what he would and wouldn't need. He had just closed his locker when he heard Angel. "Hey," he said with a timid smile. Dangit. There he went again, going all shy. He leaned against the locker and offered her a grin. "How was the rest of the day?" Annalise hid a smirk at his reply. "Okay, but you better be glad I love ice cream."

80HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:20 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she thought about her answer for a moment. "Good. Boring and uneventful, but good," she said with a small laugh, and she soon had all of her things that she needed packed. "So," she said shyly, looking towards the ground. Maddox smirked at her answer. "Feisty now are we? Meet me at my car and I'll drive you there," he said before he went to his locker to get his things.

81HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:23 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled at that and decided not to supply his own events of the day. He wasn't sure how she would take it if he were to tell her he got in a fight with Maddox. He, instead, smiled lightly and repeated her words, "So." He then stood upright and asked, "Do you have plans this afternoon?" Annalise rolled her eyes and asked, "You do realize who my brother is right? The Sherwoods are one crazy bunch." She sent a joking smile his way before she headed to her own locker.

82HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:33 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was so nervous and shy. She was terrified that she would say something stupid or make him mad. When he spoke, she could feel her face turn red. "I don't think so," she said with a smile. Why was she so nervous around him? Maddox smirked, and he nodded. "I know, honey," he joked before going to his locker. After he got everything he needed, he got to his car and put his things in the back seat and waited for Annalise.

83HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:42 am

wills

wills

Drake grinned slightly at that. "Good. Do you want to come with me over to Brandon's house? I am teaching his little brother football, but I would rather not be sucked into this alone," he suggested with a half smile. Annalise hurried to her locker and finished up quickly. She didn't want Drake to catch her, and honestly, she wouldn't know where to begin. She went out to Maddox's car and threw her stuff in the back before climbing in.

84HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:01 am

squid.

squid.

Angel thought about it. It seemed like a good idea. "Alright, that sounds great. I just have to drive my sister home," she said. She could only hope that Brandon's little brother wasn't like Brandon. Yes, he was sweet, but the first time they met he was really creepy. She looked over when she heard someone calling her name. Sure enough, her sister was coming over to her. "Hey, Angel!" Maddox smirked when he saw her come out quickly. "Quick too. I like it," he joked before he got in the car and started to drive off to the ice cream shop.

85HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:09 am

wills

wills

Drake smiled slightly at that and said in response, "Okay, that sounds good." He turned his attention to Hannah as she came over. He half smiled and said, "So this is your sister." He held out his hand and said, "Hey, I am Drake." Speaking of sisters, he looked for his own sister but found she was nowhere to be seen. Annalise rolled her eyes as she buckled up. "I didn't want Drake to see me. He is usually my ride," she replied with an eye roll. "Besides, he would kill me if he knew that I am hanging out with you."

86HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:41 am

squid.

squid.

Hannah smiled, and she shook his hand, and while he was looking for his sister, she gave her own a look. "How did manage you get this guy?" she mouthed to her, and Angel only rolled her eyes. "You are welcome to come home with us," Hannah said, and Angel glared at her sister. What was she trying to do? Get him killed by her father! Maddox smiled, and he nodded. "Don't worry. He won't see us," he said, and with that he pulled out of the parking lot.

87HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:46 am

wills

wills

Drake frowned when he came to find that Annalise was nowhere to be seen. He sent her a quick text before stuffing his phone in his pocket and returning his attention to the two sisters. "Uh," he began, awkwardly clasping his hands together. "Is that a good idea? I mean, you guys just moved in...," he said, trailing. Annalise sighed and mentally groaned when her phone buzzed in her pocket. "And now he expects an explanation," she grumbled under her breath. She sent the first excuse she could think of. Caught a ride with Liv.

88HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:54 am

squid.

squid.

Hannah nodded and smiled sweetly. "Of course it is! Won't our parents be glad to know that our little antisocial Angel made some friends," she said, and Angel glared at her. "Hannah, now is not the time. Maybe some other time," she said to Drake before she grabbed Hannah before she could say anything else. She put her things in it, and she tried to start it up, but it wouldn't work. Maddox looked over at her for a moment when she got out her phone. "I am guessing that you told him someone else is giving you a ride. Just in case he gets suspicious, tell the person you are supposed to be riding with what is going on."

89HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:09 pm

wills

wills

Drake just chuckled and shook his head as he watched them leave. "See you later!" he called after them before he headed off to his car. Of course, later turned out to be quicker than he had thought, because he noticed Angel out in the parking lot having trouble. He threw his stuff into his car before he went over to them. "Need help?" Annalise rolled her eyes and said, "I was just about to do that." She half smiled before she sent a quick text to Livia, hoping she would just go along with it...no questions asked.

90HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was standing outside of her car, trying o figure out what was wrong, but she knew nothing about cars. How was she going to fix it? Thankfully Drake came by to help. "Yeah. Do you happen to know anything about cars?" she asked him with a shy smile. Maddox couldn't help but smirk. "Great minds think alike, my friend," he said, and he soon came to the ice cream shop. He parked the car and waited for Annalise to be ready to get out.

91HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:29 am

wills

wills

Drake half smiled at her question and simply nodded. "Besides football, my dad believes I should know how to fix a car if I am going to drive one," he muttered, shaking his head. He just wished his father were normal and would just throw the football around with him. Instead, he was always so distant. And when they did talk, he was either pushing him to do something or yelling at him. There was no in between. He pulled out his toolbox and began to work on the car. Annalise just rolled her eyes before she hopped out of the car. "That was an almost compliment," she said with a smirk before she stepped inside.

92HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:46 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled brightly at his words. "Oh my gosh, thank you. You are a life saver, Drake," she said, and she got in the back of her car, grabbing her bag. Inside of her bag, she grabbed a twenty dollar bill. "I'll get you some more later," she said. Maddox smirked at her words. "It was. You should clap for me," he said jokingly, and he opened the door for hr. Once she was inside, he walked in with her and looked at the different ice creams that were available.

93HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 pm

wills

wills

Drake looked up when she spoke and instantly shook his head. "No, I don't want any money. It is fine," he assured her. He wasn't going to take her money; he was willing to help-- well, help Angel at least. He worked a bit more before he suggested, "Try it out and see if it will start now." Annalise rolled her eyes in response before she looked through the different flavors. "Mint please," she ordered as she pulled out some money.

94HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him an odd look. "What if I want to pay you?" she asked him with a small smile. While he wasn't looking, she slipped the money in his toolbox and smiled innocently. She got back in her car when he told her to try it out, and sure enough it began to run. "Thanks, Drake. I honestly have no idea what I would do without you," she said. Maddox looked when at her when she pulled out her money, and he shook his head, making her put it back. "I don't know what kind of guys you have been with, but I don't roll like that," he said, and he ordered his own before paying.

95HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:14 pm

wills

wills

Drake rose a brow, then just shook his head again. "I don't want you too," he stated. This wasn't a job. It was an act of kindness, and she must not get that a lot or something. When it started up, he smiled and shut the hood before he looked into his toolbox. He rolled his eyes and held up the money in front of the window before he put it between the windshield wiper. "It will be a long date if you start that up," he teased before he grabbed his things. Annalise crossed her arms lightly over her chest and murmured, "And here I thought you were the typical jock."

96HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him a look when he found the money, and she got out and took it. "I will find a way to give this to you," she said, and she gave him a quick hug. "I'll see you later," she said before she got back in the car. Hannah smirked in the passenger seat. "Someone's got a boyfriend," she said with a laugh, and Angel rolled her eyes. "You didn't deny it!" Hannah yelled. Maddox rolled his eyes. "And here I thought you were the stereotypical cheerleader," he said sarcastically, and he grabbed the two ice creams once they were made. He handed hers to her, and he looked over at her. "You pick where to sit."

97HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:53 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and returned the hug. "And I will keep giving it back to you until you give it up," he teased, cracking a smile over at her. He waved and got into his own car. He pulled out of the driveway and headed on his way. He couldn't help but smile to himself. Angel was amazing; he didn't even care if they had just met. Annalise shook her head and took the ice cream. "Me? Annalise Sherwood? I am anything but stereotypical," she said with a smirk before she sat down at a table.

98HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel drove her sister home, and when she got there, she put her things since. Hannah ran in the house yelling,"Angel has a boyfriend!" Angel sighed and shook her head. Her father poked his head out of the living room and gave her a look. "Please tell me she is lying," he said, and she nodded. "She is, but I am going out with friends. I'll be home later," she said, and she kissed his cheek before heading to her car Maddox couldn't help but smirk. "Then please, do tell me what Annalise Sherwood is like," he said, sitting down.

99HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:10 pm

wills

wills

Drake parked at Brandon's house and called his father -- since apparently old men couldn't be simplistic enough to text. "Hey, I am going to be late tonight. I have football practice and study after," he lied. It was best not to tell his father he was hanging out with Brandon and his family. His father didn't like most of his friends. Once he was done, he hopped out and grabbed his football before knocking on Brandon's front door. Annalise rose her brows at Maddox's comment and smirked ever so slightly. "Well, I will have you know I am no ditz," she began. "And my brother says I am...headstrong. I guess it is a common Sherwood...quality."

100HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel followed the address that she was given, and she soon came to a small little house with a farm. It seemed simple and plain, but she loved it. When Drake came to the door, Dustin rushed to get it while Brandon ran behind him yelling,"Don't open the door without me! It could be anyone!" he yelled, and he quickly opened the door for Drake. Maddox couldn't help but let out a smile. "So you are feisty and headstrong. I love it so far," he said, and he leaned in curiously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum