Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:19 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was a bit surprised with his answer. "Quarterback? That is a bit surprising. When you hear quarterback, you think of the stereotypical jock. You are nothing like that," she said. She really did like this Drake guy. He was funny and nice and really good looking. "I didn't really like moving around. I mean, it was nice to see different places, but I did hate being away from the friends I had made. It doesn't help that I'm not really good at making friends," she said. She laughed a bit as he questioned the cheerleading part. "Yeah. My mom was one and she wouldn't stop about how I would be the perfect cheerleader. I finally gave in to make her shut up," she said.

27HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am

wills

wills

Drake shrugged sheepishly and replied with, "Well, I don't like to go with the stereotypes." He cracked a smile and rested his elbows on the table. When she spoke about moving, he thought about it and shrugged slightly. "I guess after living here for so long, I might not mind change," he said simply. He liked the idea of going somewhere big and vast. It would take a lot of getting used to, but he liked the thought. He nodded slightly as she talked about cheerleading. "My father...he wanted me to be this great, sportsy guy. But my sister is a cheerleader. I think you two would get along."

28HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:48 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled and nodded. "I do like that about people," she said, and she glanced at Brandon when he came back and sat down when a plate full of food. "Is that enough?" She asked. Brandon smirked, and he shook his head. "Not near enough," he said. She rolled her eyes, and she looked back at Drake when he spoke. "Really? I'd like to meet her," she said with a small smile. A guy about Drake's height and age walked over, and he sat down beside Angel. "Now Drake, why didn't you tell me about your new girlfriend? Hi, I'm Maddox Kenway," he said, winking. Angel gave him a small smile. "Oh, hi. Um, I think I'm going to get some food now," she said, and she got up, walking in line. Sadly, the person behind her just happy to be Zach. "Hey, sweet cheeks."

29HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:57 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and nodded once. As Brandon arrived, he rolled his eyes and shook his head. "How can you eat so much? I can't even eat that much," he said, dipping his head to disguise a smirk. Brandon was an odd one. He was about to reply when Maddox came over. Okay, Maddox wasn't his favorite person. Wait, let's back track. He was just above Zach on his little list of people. Maybe it was the fact that he was just a little bit competitive with the guy. "She isn't my girlfriend," he muttered the moment Angel walked away. "Who isn't your girlfriend?" his sister, Annalise, asked, sitting down beside Drake. "I am going to go get my food now," Drake replied, avoiding the question as he stood and headed in line.

30HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon laughed, and he smirked. "I am a growing boy, and I need to eat. That is how my friend," he said before he started to eat. He smiled as Maddox came over. He wasn't sure why he hated him. Maddox was of course on the football team with them, and he was a pretty sharp guy. He was smart, popular, athletic, and oddly single. All of the girls drooled over him. Maddox rolled his eyes, and he took Drake's seat when he left. "The new girl. I've never seen the guy crush so bad," he said. Angel was in line, getting her food. "You don't eat much," commented Zach. Angel sighed, but she didn't reply to him. She let out a gasp when he grabbed he arm. "You answer me when I talk to you," he said, and Angel narrowed her eyes. "Don't talk to me, don't touch me, and don't come near me," she said before kneeing him. Zach cried out and fell to his knees, holding his crotch in pain.

31HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:14 pm

wills

wills

Drake managed to see what happened from his place in line. He wasn't sure if he wanted to applaud Angel, or tell Zach off. The latter seemed to suffice. "You know, you are very annoying. Can you go and bother some other new kid, or maybe even do something productive with your time?" he grumbled before he grabbed his tray and paid for his food. He sent a half smile Angel's way before he headed back to the table. Annalise rose a brow at the news. "I didn't know there was a new girl," she commented. "He does seem....un-Drake-like," she added on as Drake took the other seat beside her since Maddox stole his seat. "Guys, this isn't that big of a d-" he began but Livia plopped down beside him. "It is a big deal. You haven't been this serious about a girl since that...Hadley girl," she insisted. Drake dropped his head into his hands. "Please don't remind me."

32HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox nodded, and he looked over at Annalise with a smirk. "I want to see how serious he is about this. Whatch me and date his anger on a scale of one to ten," he said, and he watched as Angel sat down beside him since it was the only free set at the round table. Maddox smiled, and he put an arm around Angel. "Listen, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable during our first meeting. Maybe I can make it up to you. How about dinner Friday night. There is this new diner opening up in town," he said, and Angel bit her lip. "Um, I don't see why not," she said, but it was pretty clear that she didn't want to. Maddox smiled. "Great."

33HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:02 pm

wills

wills

Annalise arched a brow at his comment and was about to ask what he was planning on doing when he turned to Angel. She was momentarily speechless. But she wasn't the only one. Drake had dropped a fry he had been holding back onto his plate. There was a fine line between obnoxious and just plain low, and Maddox had just crossed it. He had a mixture of hatred and disbelief for Maddox. He had to be kidding. "You know, I am actually not that hungry," he grumbled, standing with his tray still filled with food. Before he could either dump his tray on Maddox or worse, he quickly left and put his tray away.

34HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox watched him walk away, and he quickly pulled his arm away. "You know what, I just realized I have a family reunion. Maybe another time," he said, and he looked over at Annalise. He didn't mean for it to go that far. Angel was looking at the ground, feeling rather guilty. "I am going to go check if I have a locker now. Thanks for letting me sit here today," she said, and she quickly raced off. She ran in the hall, and she found Drake. She took his hand and looked up at him. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked him. She hated the way that he just ran out. She felt so guilty.

35HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:37 pm

wills

wills

Annalise watched as Angel, too, left before she frowned in Maddox's direction. She was all for fun and games until it effected her family. "Don't you think that was a little bit uncalled for?" she muttered. The poor guy looked crushed, and he hadn't seen him like that since the day their father first went off on him for not being the best athlete when they were younger. Drake was pretending to be interested in his lock. He would unlock it and then lock it once more only to repeat the process. It at least kept him from wanting to punch Maddox's face in. Man, how fun that would be. He was startled by Angel's voice. He hadn't even heard her come up. He awkwardly pulled his hand away and nodded. "I'm...fine. Fantastic," he lied as he tried to mimick his winning smile. "I hope you have a great date."

36HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox looked down at her. "Yeah, sorry," he said, and he smiled down at her. "You wanna go on that date?" That part was rather uncalled for, but he wasn't planning on spending his friend alone. Angel crosses her arms over her chest shyly. Him acting like that mad her feel even worse. She looked down at the ground, and she tried her best not to cry. "It was canceled," she said after a moment before quickly going off. She couldn't have some guy seeing her crying on her first day. She ran off to the bathroom, and she tried to calm down. Maybe she would be okay for her next class. And hopefully no one she knew was in it.

37HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:02 pm

wills

wills

Annalise almost choked on her milk when he asked the question. She coughed and placed the milk on the tray. "You know, if you would have asked like two minutes ago, I might have reconsidered. But I don't date guys who are jerks to my brother," she stated, standing and picking up her tray. Drake frowned but shut his locker before locking it back up. He couldn't believe Maddox. Who actually had the decency to ask the girl he liked out and then cancel the next moment? He glanced up when he noticed Angel run off. He started heading after her, but stopped once he noticed her going into the girl's bathroom. Well, now he looked like the jerk and the coward. Great.

38HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox smiled, but then her answer came. "Wait, so you are saying no?" he asked, shocked. He grabbed her arm and stood up with her. "Listen, I'm sorry," he said with a small sigh. "Please, think about it, Annie." Angel stayed in the bathroom as long as she could, but then the bell rang. She sighed and walked down, looking at the ground. She took her schedule and looked at her next class. It was history, and she of course had no idea where it was. After a few minutes of aimlessly walking around, she finally found it. She walked in, but she was late. "Very bad first impression, Ms. Blakley," the teacher said. It was just her luck that they were working in groups, and the only person who didn't have a partner was the one person she was terrified to talk to.

39HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:03 am

wills

wills

Annalise had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. "Yes, I am saying no," she muttered in response. Just when she was about to walk off, he had grabbed her arm. She paused for a moment, tapping her finger against her chin as if she were thinking. Then she muttered, "No, and don't call me Annie." As the bell rang, she quickly headed off to class. Drake had been more than a little early to class. He had planted himself in the back; he was in no mood to talk to anyone or do anything, and history was his best subject. When he heard Angel come in, he glanced up but then dropped his gaze back down to his desk. This would be one long class period.

40HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:52 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox sighed when he heard her. He wanted to stop her more than anything, but he couldn't be late for class. "Think about it, Annalise," he said before he quickly went on to his next class. Angel took the open seat across from Drake, as the teacher looked around the class. "I hope you like your partners because you are going to have them for a while. You are going to be writing a paper on what we have been talking about for the past month. You may use your notes and your textbooks. Drake, since you have the est grades in here, I expect you to fill in Angel," he said. Angel honestly tried not to groan, but it was hard. This was going to be a long week.

41HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:33 am

wills

wills

Drake dug out his binder and just muttered under his breath, "Yes, sir." He leaned back in his seat and let out a long breath of frustration. All he really wanted to do was strangle Maddox. The guy had no boundaries, and he had the decency to ask out the first person he actually liked in a long time. "So," he began as he pulled out a blank sheet of paper. "What do you and don't you know about the wars?" he asked her as he flipped through his notes. He had always had a sort of passion for history that he didn't have for any other subject.

42HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:41 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was glancing quietly down at his notes. Ugh, she hated all of this. She couldn't seem to be able to focus at all. She missed Drake's question. "Huh?" she asked after a moment, but then she realized how stupid she sounded. "I-I'm sorry," she said after a moment, and she ran a hand through her hair. "How about you tell me what you know. That would make things simpler for now. I'm not in the right mind right now," she said, and she tried her best to focus. She needed to calm down and stop worrying about everthing.

43HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:47 am

wills

wills

Drake had to fight back the rise of anger. He was the one who had to watch the person he didn't like ask the person he did like out, and she was the one in not the "right mind" right now? He was trying to find reasons why he shouldn't leave the class and go fight Maddox right now. He shook his head and instead tried to keep his mind on the work at hand. "Well, although the wars were brutal, our side won both world wars," he began as he took out his notes and handed them to her to look at.

44HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:57 am

squid.

squid.

Angel glanced up at him when he spoke. Well, that was rather vague. She wanted to tell him that, but they were already on bad terms. No need to make it worse. She shook his notes and pretended to read over them, but she honestly couldn't think. She felt so guilty. It was all her fault. She should have just said no. "I-I'm sorry. I just can't do this. I'm feeling sick," she said, and she put her head in her hands. She hated this so much. She hated being the new girl, she hated moving schools, and she hated Maddox. "I'm sorry, Drake. This is all fault."

45HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:01 am

wills

wills

Drake took the notes back and put them where they belonged before he leaned back and let out a long, frustrated sigh. He should have known this was all a bad idea. Why not be someone who he feels more like himself with? Why not just drop it and move on? He just met this girl anyway. He couldn't get worked up just because he liked her. "It's fine. Let's just not talk about it," he finally replied as he closed his binder.

46HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:10 am

squid.

squid.

Angel wiped away the small tears that fell, hoping that he didn't see them. "Yeah, okay," she said, but that was all she could think about. She pulled out a piece of paper and started to write down some of the notes when the door to the classroom opened. "Is Angel Blakley in here? We have her locker assigned." Angel stood, and she followed the woman out of the room. Luckily the locker wasn't far, but she soon realized where it was at. It was right beside Drake's. She sighed and put the things that she didn't need in it and was given a lock. "Thank you," she said before she headed back to class.

47HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:15 am

wills

wills

Drake didn't look up; instead, he simply nodded and at least pretended to be interested in history. Why was he always such a screw up? He could never do anything right. He always disappointed his father. He couldn't be with the one girl he liked. He really was a screw up. When Angel was called out of class, he arched a brow as he watched her leave. He took out his phone to see a few texts from Livia. Drake? the first read. Drake, don't ignore me, the next read. Then the last, Don't be mad....I think she likes youuu...keep that in mind. He shook his head and locked his phone before going back to his work.

48HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:23 am

squid.

squid.

Angel soon came back to class, and she sat down in her seat, going back to taking notes. She managed to do that for a few minutes, but not much longer. The silence was deafening. "I know that this is totally unorthodox and not how things usually go, but I can't take it anymore. Are you doing anything this weekend?" she asked him. She was tired of waiting for him to ask her, and the question would be a bit delayed after what happened with Maddox.

49HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:44 am

wills

wills

Drake glanced at Angel as she came back and nodded at her before he turned back to his work. When she spoke, he was so taken aback that he didn't speak for a minute. Maybe Livia knew what she was talking about after all. She was a girl; she knew how they think. "Uh...," he began then shook his head to reassess his thoughts. "No, not yet," he began, then paused. "Wait are you asking me on a date?"

50HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:47 am

squid.

squid.

Angel blushed, and she looked at the ground. "Oh my gosh you are making matters worse," she said, and she continued on with a laugh. "Yes, Drake Sherwood. I am asking you out on a date. Wow, that does sound weird coming from me," she said with a laugh, and she smiled up at him. Maybe he wouldn't think that she was too weird. That was all she was asking for. Maybe he would like her. She would hope so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum