Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

126Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 8:40 pm

wills

wills

{when do you think?

127Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 8:46 pm

squid.

squid.

{maybe the next friday

128Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 8:48 pm

wills

wills

{okay. Could you start?

129Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 8:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked at herself in the mirror, and she bit her lip. She was really nervous about the whole date with Dayton. She didn't like him at all, but if her father saw her with him, he would die. Maybe he would give Tyson a chance. Tyson was a good guy, but Nate was the opposite. Drake probably wouldn't let her in the car. She had been staying with him for a bit, but she did go home a few times. It usually ended with her fighting with her father about Tyson. Hopefully this would change his mind. She walked out and sat down on the couch before waiting for Dayton.

130Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 9:03 pm

wills

wills

Dayton had the windows rolled down on his Volvo. He let out a long string of smoke as he drove. He smirked lightly as he pulled up Drake's driveway. He let the engine idle as he strode up the doorway. He knocked on Drake's door before leaning against it. A text from Tyson forced a small groan out of him. And please, for the love of God, don't kiss the girl, the message read. He hit the home button and stuffed his phone in his pocket.

131Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 9:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked up when she heard the knock at the door. She quickly got up, and she opened it. She knew already that is was going to be a long night. She just hoped that Drake wouldn't stop her. Maybe he would understand. "Hey, Dayton. Are you ready?" she asked him, and she looked behind her to make sure that Drake wasn't glaring at Nate. That was her father's job for later. She couldn't help but gag as she smelled the smoke on him. "Please don't tell me you are going to smoke in the car," she said quietly.

132Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 9:20 pm

wills

wills

Drake frowned when he saw Dayton. The guy was not someone that was good for Mackenzie. However, before he could say no, she was already heading out the door. Dayton stood upright then, and he took another large puff of his cigarette. "Don't tell me you are going to be annoying the entire time," he grumbled. He turned and headed for the car rather quickly. "I am sorry if you don't like it," he said flatly, throwing the cigarette bud onto the ground. "But if you don't like it, then fine."

133Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes at his words, but she let out a sigh of relief as he threw away the cigarette. "I can't believe that you and Tyson are friends, let alone related," she said, and she got in the car. She looked out the window and bit her lip nervously. She was going to hate every second of this. "And how exactly am I annoying to you?" she asked him after a moment. For the first time in her life, she wanted a date to be over and see her dad. This guy was going to drive her insane by the end of the night.

134Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 9:30 pm

wills

wills

Dayton climbed into the car and pulled out of the driveway. "I prefer to call it a....steady acquaintance," he replied simply before driving down the road. Tyson wasn't particularly his favorite person, and he was beginning to regret offering to take her on a date. When she asked the question, he smirked slightly. "Well, you are Tyson's girlfriend, so obviously you aren't in my league. Even if you were, I don't do dates," he said blandly.

135Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 9:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes. This guy was impossible! She was going to kill him! When he spoke, she rose her brows. "Excuse me? Your league? Could I have possibly gone on a date with someone with a bigger ego?" she said, looking away form him. "Besides, the only girls in your league are ones that show too much skin and throw themselves at anything with legs," she said bitterly. If this guy was to think so lowly of her then she would do the exact same for him. Besides, the two had only been in the car for a minute and she was sure that they were both thinking of pushing the other out.

136Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 10:02 pm

wills

wills

Dayton rolled his eyes and leaned an arm out the window. He simply shrugged. He had been insulted in many ways before. It didn't really bother him. "I am sorry you wanted to date my dork of a cousin. I mean, I could spout out some history if it would turn you on," he said with an eye roll. Then, for a moment, he grew serious. "I think the only reason Ty and I stick around each other...well we both grew up without a father." He shrugged; the subject wasn't a tough one for him. He decided to go the other route than Ty did. He decided not to care. Her comment around the girls made him scoff. "Oh, like you know my type of girl," he muttered, rolling his eyes. He stopped at the resturaunt and killed the engine. "If you must know, I actually prefer the innocent...pure girls. Shocker Huh?"

137Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games Sun May 03, 2015 10:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie scoffed a bit when he spoke about the history facts. "No, I'm good," she said with a small laugh. Even though this guy was getting on her nerves, he could make her laugh. She looked over at Dayton as he spoke about not having a father, but unlike Tyson, he seemed fine with talking about it. "I guess that is one way of looking at it," she said after a moment. She glanced at the restaurant as they reached it, and she was about to get out when he spoke. Innocent and pure girls? She couldn't help but laugh. She hit the lock button on the doors. "Please, do inform me about how I am not in that league? Is it because you turn them bad and you know I'm too stubborn to do that?" she asked.

138Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 10:19 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was about to climb out, but of course she had to press the stupid lock button. Instead of opening the door like a normal guy would, he turned to her. "You see, Mackenzie, the difference is...you are too innocent, too pure. And yes, you are as stubborn as a mule," he said with a small smirk. "And if I am being relatively honest here, I tend to go after girls who are completely out of my league. For the chase. For the fun of it." He then leaned forward. "But the big obstacle here is the fact that even if I did go after you right now.....well you wouldn't let me touch a hair on that pretty little head of yours. But hey, if you want to thank someone for dear old Tyson ever even talking to you, that person would be me."

139Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 10:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes as he talked about how she was too pure and too innocent. She was going to make some snide remark, but then he continued on before she could open her mouth. Her eyes widened a bit as he spoke. He really just did that for fun? Now she understood why people called him a player. He could probably go after every girl in the school if he wanted and say that it was just for the heck of it. When he continued, she felt her eyes widen even more. Wait a minute...Was he saying that he actually wanted to go after her? Was he saying that he felt something for her? She felt her cheeks turn red, but she couldn't look away. Maybe she was reading too much into it, or maybe she hit the nail right on the head.

140Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 10:37 pm

wills

wills

Dayton took her blush in and smirked ever so slightly. He thought of what Tyson said and rolled his eyes. Speaking of the devil, his phone buzzed. I am serious, Nathaniel Dayton Young. Make a move on her and I swear.... This time, Dayton did reply. You swear what? That you will throw stuffed bunnies at me? It was only a second before Tyson replied. I will cut your fingers off and feed them to the birds. Dayton chuckled despite the threat. Tyson wouldn't really do that. Graphic there, Tysters. He shut his phone off and turned back to Mackenzie. "So, let's get this straight. You are willing to tell me that you hate my slimy guts and that I have no effect over you?"

141Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 10:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie sat in her seat as Dayton texted, but she wasn't paying attention to him. She was trying to figure out what he was getting at. What did he want from her? When he spoke again. she felt speechless. She had no idea what to say to him. "No," she said quietly, but her eyes widened as she realized what she said. She had answered subconsciously. It was the truth, but she didn't want him to know that. She wanted to undo what she had just said, but she couldn't now. The words were let out into the air and she couldn't take them back/

142Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 10:47 pm

wills

wills

Her answer made a mixture of emotions spread across Dayton's face. "In that case," he began, starting the car up once more. "We aren't doing a cliche date. I promised a date, and a date is what you are going to get." He glanced over at her and hid a genuine smile. She was the first real girl he had ever felt as if he really needed to chase. Sure, he had chased plenty of times. But she was a different challenge of her own. He wheeled out of the parking lot and sped down the road. "How do you feel about heights?"

143Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 10:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie tried to keep her eyes from widening as he started the car up once more. What happened to dinner? Her thoughts were answered as he explained, or at least explained the way that it was vague enough for her to get that they weren't going out to eat. Oh what did she just get herself into? This wasn't good at all. when he spoke, and glanced out the window quietly. "I am fine with them," she said. She really was fine with them, but she didn't want to go with him on a height. She was terrified that he was going to make a move on her, and based on her actions today, she would be froze. Tyson would never forgive hr.

144Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:00 pm

wills

wills

Dayton smirked slightly at her answer and sped up. He came to a halt at a semi-abandoned building. "Then you are in luck," he said simply, cutting the engine and hopping out of the car. He searched in the truck of his car for a flashlight. Once one was produced, as well as a stereo, he went to Mackenzie's side. "And this is where you look at me in awe, because I am about to break into a building and take you up on the roof," he said, rolling his eyes. He didn't bother trying to guess the code on the lock. Instead, he took out a bobby pin and picked the lock. "Follow me," he stated, switching on the flashlight.

145Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie managed a smile, but it was fake. She was scared to death. What the heck did this boy have planned. She looked up as he parked by the building, and she got out with him. "Um, are you sure this is a good idea?" she asked him, and she looked up at the place. Drake and her father would kill her if one of them found out what she was doing. Heck, Tyson probably would too. She watched him as he picked the lock, and she hesitantly followed him. Sadly, since the place was dark all around and only Dayton had the flashlight, she was forced to hold on to him.

146Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:10 pm

wills

wills

Dayton rolled his eyes and said, "Of course it isn't a good idea. Which is exactly why I want to do it. You are exactly familiar with my kind of people are you?" Of course she wasn't. She was dating his cousin, who was the complete opposite of him. He smirked ever so slightly when she was forced to hold on to him. Of course, the darkness concealed the smile anyway. He nudged another door open and came to a ladder. He climbed up the ladder and nudged the latch on the roof opening off. Finally, he climbed onto the roof of the building. "It is better than you would think."

147Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie sighed when he explained why they were doing it. "Yes, I am. I hate to say it though," she said, and she tried to look around the dark place, but she couldn't see anything except what was right in front of the flashlight. She followed him up the ladder, climbing carefully. When they reached the top, she stood in awe. The view was more than amazing. "Dayton...," she managed to say quietly, but nothing more would come out. This was so beautiful. How was she supposed to explain her gratitude. She was so caught up in the moment that she didn't even realize that she was still holding on to him.

148Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:37 pm

wills

wills

Dayton looked out at the city, and for once in his life, reflected on what could have been if they had been born a decade earlier. It would have been a crazy experience. He switched off the flash light and turned to Mackenzie. "And this....this isn't the only amazing thing," he said simply. He thought of what Tyson said one last time, but that didn't stop him. Instead, that fueled his need to do it. No one was going to tell him what to do. If his mom couldn't, then Tyson definitely wouldn't. He placed a hand under Mackenzie's chin. He gave her a second to pull away before he leaned in and kissed her.

149Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was looking toward the view when Dayton spoke. She should have expect his every movement, but it was a surprise to her. She didn't move as he place his hand under her chin. As he pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back. Something inside of her was telling her to pull away and to stop. It told her that this wasn't right. She was with Tyson, but right then everything felt right. She wrapped her arms around him. She felt so carefree and like she was on top of the world, but that was just the heat of the moment.

150Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:49 pm

wills

wills

Dayton smirked slightly under the kiss. He hadn't expected her to be responsive. Actually, he had expected her to instantly pull away, or push him away. Neither of the two happened. His hand slid down from under her chin to slide down to her waist. He pulled her a little closer. He had kissed many girls before but in a way....this was different than any other girl he had ever kissed. Everything came crumbling down when he heard a familiar obnoxious voice from bellow. "Mackenzie? Dayton?" Tyson called. Dayton didn't even try to comprehend how Tyson knew where to find him. He could only guess the guy had taken a lucky guess when he tried to pick out where he may have taken Mackenzie. Tyson looked up at the wrong moment...and felt as if he had been slapped in the face...with a crowbar..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum