Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:14 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shook her head. "I think that it was over five minutes ago, babe," she said, and she kissed him lightly. She smiled a she hugged her, and he at least tried to be gentle with her. When he spoke, she rolled her eyes and slapped his arm. "Shut up. I'm just being respectful," she joked, and she took his hand. "I love you," she said quietly, and she smiled lightly. He was so amazing.

Noah felt like he was on cloud nine for about two milliseconds. Then everything came crashing down whens he pulled away and slapped him. It hurt like heck, and what was the nicest way he could put it. But the slap didn't feel near as bad as her words did. She didn't want to be with him? What about back when they were talking? There was no way that she didn't want to be with him. She proved that. He was almost too shocked to move when she came back, but he managed to kiss her back. He was left with a grin on his face from ear to ear. "Y-you still up for next week right?" he asked in a whisper.

552Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:26 am

wills

wills

Dayton smirked slightly in response. "We will see about that," he replied before glancing over at Tyson. "He just refuses to answer because he knows he has to be on my side," he continued, shrugging. When she slapped his arm, he chuckled and nudged her gently in response. He smiled over at her and leaned in to kiss her softly. "I love you too," he whispered to her.

--

Astrid felt flustered. She was a mixture of emotions. She was happy but mad at herself. She was only making it harder on the both of them in the end. Despite what Noah said, she had a feeling this couldn't, or wouldn't, last. Maybe he would eventually move on. Who wouldn't? Either way, she cracked a half smile. "Be here at seven," she replied simply. She waved and turned, going inside. She was instantly met with an ecstatic Piper. "You two kissed?" she asked, bouncing up and down with her hands on Astrid's shoulders. Astrid almost dropped the ice cream in the process. "Please, Piper, calm down. I don't want the whole world k-" she began, then stopped. "Wait. You were spying on me?" she asked, frowning. Piper paused; her mouth formed an 'o' shape. "Uh, oops?" Astrid grumbled a few words under her breath, handed the ice cream to Piper, and motioned for them to leave.

553Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:52 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shook her head. "You're side? Your side makes no sense. I bet that Tyson would side with me. My answer is logical and he is a logical guy, unlike you. I bet Mackenzie would even side with me," she said with a smirk, and she laughed. She kissed him back and sighed contently. "I love you too, Dayton," she said. She had no idea what she would do without him. He was her rock, her anchor. He kept her together like glue. "I dare you to ask Drake what side he is on," she asked him with a smirk.

Noah smiled wen she spoke, and he felt his face. He was burning up, so he probably looked like a tomato. He smiles brightly. "Um, okay! See you then," he said before he raced in his truck. He took a moment to take a deep breath before he pulled out his phone and called Josh. "You will never guess what just happened!" He said enthusiastically. Josh was half asleep since he was taking an afternoon nap. "What happened? What did you do?" He asked. Noah smiles brightly. "I kissed Astrid! I mean, she slapped me the first time, but then she came back and oh my gosh! I was amazing," he sId. He heard Josh bursting out into laughter on the other end. "She slapped you? I wish I got to see that," he said, laughing.

554Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:13 pm

wills

wills

"Logical?" Dayton repeated, shaking his head. "Mackenzie is my best friend. She would be on my side, and so would Tyson," he stated with a smirk. He crossed his arms over his chest, feigning smugness. He returned the kiss and sent her a small smile. He glanced over at Tyson, who was just rolling his eyes at their bickering. Her next words made Dayton pause. "Uh," he began, then furrowed his brows. "If this wasn't a dare...," he muttered before glancing at Drake. "Who do you agree with?" Drake rose his brows and leaned forward slightly. "Do you really want to know?"

--

Once Astrid got home, she poked her head into the living room but instantly moved back. Her dad was on the phone. He was talking animatedly with many hand motions. She only saw this a few times but it meant something nonetheless. "Caroline, you can't be seri- She was studying at the library!" Xander snapped. On the other line, Caroline muttered, "She was studying something all right, but it was sure not any subject you would learn at school." Astrid strained to listen but the call was only one sided. She could only hear what her father had to say. "I know you are her mother, but you gave her up. She is in my hands now, Caroline," he snapped in response. If Astrid hadn't been sure if he was talking about her before, she was sure now. "Fine, if you must find out yourself...then go for it. But hurt my little girl...," he began. He didn't get to finish however. The topic must have switched Astrid realized. "Don't mention that boy. He is not supposed to ever see her. I don't care if he has been looking. Dayton has been trying to file for custody for years. There is no way he can take her from me. I don't care if he thinks he would be a better guardian or not. Brother or not, she is not being taken from me. I have to go, bye," he snapped. He rounded the corner. Astrid started to sprint up the stairs but didn't quite make it. "Ashy," Xander called up to her. "Yes, daddy?" Astrid asked, hoping she didn't look as flustered as she truly was. "How did studying with Piper go?" he asked. Astrid offered him a crooked smile. "Great daddy. I am tired now though. So I think I am going to hit the hay." Before he could protest, she sprinted up to her room. Once there, she recounted all that she had learned in a mixture of curiosity and horror.

555Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shook her head. "She may be your best friends, but she would never go with something so silly," she said, but her eyes widened as he actually asked Drake. She was just kidding. When he andwered, she couldn't help but smirk a bit. "It was a good try Dayton, but I think I win," she said with a laugh, and she kissed his cheek.

{when should we ts to?

556Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:14 pm

wills

wills

Dayton shook his head and stuck his tongue out at her. "Why don't we call her and ask her then?" he asked with an eye roll. He shook his head and nudged her in the shoulder. "I refuse to let you win," he replied stubbornly. He wanted to be the one to win this time, and he would be sure that he would win. "I am going to win one way or another," he said jokingly.

--

Drawing random doodles on a notepad, Astrid was leaned back in her beanbag chair. She had her phone on speaker, talking to Noah. She knew the risks, and she remembered everything she had heard. Someone-- no, not just anyone but her mother-- had something planned. It had been a few weeks since she had heard the conversation, however. She thought that it may have been changed. As for the long lost brother she had never known she had had...well she was still trying to get information on him. Yet, she hadn't told Noah any of it. She had no way to put it. "So, Piper almost spilled her ice cream on me a-" she began but her words were caught off when she felt a pair of hands grab her. Doing the first thing she could thing to do, she screamed and dropped her phone. The last thing she saw before she blacked out was a woman that alarmingly looked a lot like her.

557Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smirked, and she rolled her eyes. "Fine, we can," she said, and she grabbed her phone, calling Mackenzie. She stuck her tongue out at him and smirked. She was going to win. When Mackenzie answered, Aimée spoke. "Hey Mackenzie, I have a question," she said. On the other end, Mackenzie spoke. "Okay, shoot." Aimée smirked. "Showcasing is showing off right," she said, and Mackenzie laughed. "In a way, I guess it is."

Noah was laying down on his bed, talking to Astrid. He had been ecstatic ever since the kiss, and he was planning ways to ask her to prom. It was coming up and coming up fast, and he had a pretty great idea. It was all homemade, and he knew that it was something that she would love. He was laughing a bit whens he spoke, but then she stopped talking and screamed. His eyes widened in fear. "Astrid? Astrid, what's going on!" he asked, but there was no reply. He kept her on the line, but he grabbed his keys and raced down the stairs. He could hear his father yelling after him and asking where he was going, but he wasn't going to answer. he couldn't waste time. He got in his car and sped down the road. He was probably going at least ten miles over the speed limit, and he was getting faster. He was going to save her.

558Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:41 pm

wills

wills

Dayton rolled his eyes and chuckled when Aimee actually called Mackenzie. He crossed his arms over his chest patiently. He frowned at the answer but quickly stated, "That is not a yes or no answer. She is unsure. Therefore, you do not win." He smirked smugly at that. "Logic," he added, pointed at his head. His smirk grew ever so slightly. Tyson perked up and called across the room, "Hey Mack!" Dayton had to resist another eye roll. "You two are so cute that you make me sick. You should quite it, loverboy."

--

Astrid opened her eyes to see a cell. She sat up and cringed as her head exploded in pain. What had happened? She managed to get up and move to the cell bars. Her head hurt worse than she had anticipated. The same woman she had last seen was standing in front of her cell. "And she wakes," the woman said with a smirk. Astrid immediately hated the woman. She was obviously her mother, but it wasn't the mother she had always dreamed of. When she thought of her mother, she had thought of a loving, caring woman that would eventually find her and be the mother she was supposed to be. But this woman was the complete opposite. "I am sure your little boyfriend is coming to the rescue," she said icily. Astrid felt her cheeks burn but she blamed it on rage rather than embarrassment. "He isn't my boyfriend. Get your facts straight woman," she snapped. Caroline smirked at that. "I see the way you look at him. I see your blush. Don't deny it."

559Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée slapped his arm when he spoke, and she rolled her eyes. "She said yes, so I do win," she said with a smirk. She knew that they fought like kids, but that was fine with her. In the end, they both loved each other. Mackenzie laughed when she heard Tyson. "Hey Ty," she said, and she laughed a bit more at Dayton's words. "Oh come on. It's not like you and Aimée don't act like that," she said with a smirk.

Noah was racing as fast as he could. He remembered once when Dominic had showed him an abandoned warehouse. He said that it was full of nothing but bad memories, and he had heart the name Caroline mentioned. He wasn't really sure who she was though. He could only guess that this was the place Astrid was at. He searched his car for anything that he could use as a weapon. He managed to find a baseball bat that Josh had left in his car. He grabbed it and raced inside. When he saw Astrid, he ran to her, but then he saw the woman. "Who are you and what do you want with Astrid?" he asked her bitterly. Astrid never did anything.

560Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:23 pm

wills

wills

Dayton shook his head in response and crossed his arms over his chest. "That is so not true. That was not a yes but a simple 'I guess' which is uncertainty. So, I win," he stated with a smirk of his own. He was in no way going to let that go. When Mackenzie made a comment, he chuckled and shook his head. "We don't. If you haven't noticed, we aren't the normal everyday couple," he said with a smile. "And we are definitely not like you and Tyson. You two are....just something else," he said, chuckling.

--

Astrid was trying to come up with a strategy to get out of there. Yet, she had no idea how she would. She was about to snap something back at Caroline when she heard a familiar voice. She mentally sighed. She should have expected it, and she really did. However, it was just all a bad idea. A trap. Caroline smirked and stepped toward him. "Who am I? What do I want with my daughter?" she repeated, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why you have come just in time, Noah Sherwood." She kept a distance from him but began to pull out her gun.

561Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shook her head. "Fine, Mackenzie may not count, but that doesn't mean you win. More people when with the logical way, so I win. Ha," she said with a smirk, and she stuck her tongue out at him. Mackenzie sighed, and she shook her head. "Dayton, we are a normal couple. You guys are the weird ones. It's that right, Tyson?" she asked with a laugh.

Noah narrowed his eyes when he heard her. So this was Astrid's mom. but then again, he couldn't trust her. he watched her closely and gripped the bat tightly. "How the hell do you know my name?" he asked, narrowing his eyes. This woman was starting to really scare him, but he wouldn't admit that. He got a bit closer to her, ready to swing the bat. "Let Astrid out now," he said bitterly. He got even more frightened as she pulled out the gun. This wasn't child's play. This was real and this was dangerous.

562Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:51 pm

wills

wills

Dayton frowned and muttered, "Do you seriously think I will let you win that easy. You must not know me if you do." He rolled his eyes and reached out to tickle her. "I am going to win either way." At Mackenzie's next comment, he chuckled. Well, she had a point there. Tyson smirked lightly and leaned back on the couch. "Yeah, they are just a bit insane," he agreed, shaking his head. "We are pretty normal on my standards."

--

Caroline stepped towards him slowly, swinging the gun in her hands. "How do I know you? Besides the fact that you are following my child like a lost puppy looking for a bone?" she said with a slow smirk. "I know your whole family, Noah. From your father to your father's father. I know them all, especially Dominic Kenway," she snapped, then held the gun a bit tighter. "You act a bit like him, annoyingly enough," she muttered. "Do you honestly thing I am just going to let her go? Just like that?"

563Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled, and she laughed along with him. "I think I do win. Just incase, Tyson, pick a side right now. You have to. You don't have a choice," she said, and she laughed even more as Dayton tickled her. "Stop it!" she said with a laugh, and she smiled up at him brightly. Mackenzie laughed as she listened to the conversation. "Well, tell me who wins. I have to go. Bye guys!" she said before she hung up.

Noah glared at her as he watched her. She was going to pay for everything. "How do you know my family? How do you know Dominic?" he asked. As she twirled the gun around in her hand, he watched it. he was tempted to swing his bat and knock it out of her hand, but he was going to wait a moment. He wasn't one to shoot and ask questions later. At least not yet. "Why was she brought here? I want an answer or else I am going to use this," he said, pointing the bat at her. He wasn't afraid of hurting her. At least he thought he wasn't.

564Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:38 pm

wills

wills

Dayton shook his head in disagreement once more. He turned to Tyson expectantly. "Yeah, Tyson. Choose right now," he muttered. Tyson stood and looked at his wrist as if he had a watch. "Oh look at the time. I am supposed to be...taking Willow to the park. Bye guys!" he said, heading for the door. Dayton frowned and nodded his head, then he paused once more. "Wait a minute...Willow is at a friends house," he called after Tyson accusingly but he had already left.

--

Caroline took a step towards him once more. She eyed him suspiciously. "Why...I am an old family 'friend'," she replied with an eye roll. She really didn't like him already, and that wasn't just for the fact that he was a Sherwood. She gripped the gun then and held it a bit tighter. "A bat? What is a bat against a gun?" she asked him, scoffing. The kid tried but the kid was not armed properly. "Kid, I am sorry but there is no way that you will get out of this with a bat," she told him, shaking her head at him and laughing at his confidence.

565Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée watched him, and her eyes widened. "Just say my name, it's that easy!" she called out to him, but he was already gone, when Dayton spoke, she narrowed her eyes. "That little snake," she said, and she smirked lightly. "I still win though," she said, and she kissed him lightly, laughing. Angel came back from the kitchen, and she looked up at Drake. "You know who they remind me of?"

Noah narrowed his eyes at her. "I can guess who you are, and from what I have heard, you are far from a friend of my family," he said, and he watched her closely. He would have to make sure that she didn't get a chance to fire the gun. He couldn't help but smirk as she seemed to laugh at his confidence. "I guess we will just see who wins," he said before he swung the bat as hard as he could at her hand with the gun.

566Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:02 pm

wills

wills

Dayton laughed softly and shook his head. "Sneaky. He thinks he is sneaky," he replied, letting out a long sigh. Despite it all, the two had grown closer than they had been before. They were almost like brothers; at least they had the fighting part down. "Oh, no you don't," he disagreed, shaking his head once more. He was going to win one way or another. Drake looked up when Angel came in and arched a brow at her. "Who?" he asked.

--

Carolined smirked lightly and narrowed her eyes slightly at him. "And I thought you didn't know me kid," she snapped in response. She hovered her finger over the trigger. She may as well end this now. Her worse fears were confirmed, and there was no way that she was going to let him get out of there alive. She was going to make sure that he went down. However, her plans came crashing down when he swung the bat. She cursed and dropped the gun with an echoing clank.

567Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed when he seemed at catch on to her, and she looked up at him. "If you say I win, I'll kiss you," she told him. She would probably kiss him anyway, but she might make that kiss worth while. She held his hand and rested her head on his chest before giving him her puppy dog eyes. "Please let me win." Angel smiled up at him. "They remind me of us a lot. Us and Ann and Aspen," she told him.

Noah saw the gun go out of her hands, and he raced over to it. He quickly pointed it at her and place his finger on the trigger. "You let Astrid go right now or else I'll shoot you. You have the choice of taking the easy way or the hard one," he said, and he watched her closely to make sure that she wouldn't make any moves. He was going to get Astrid out of there, and she was going to be okay in the end. "I'll give you ten seconds to make your choice," he said bitterly.

568Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:03 pm

wills

wills

Dayton arched a brow at her comment. "I can get a kiss from you any time," he replied with a small smirk. He was not going to give it up. Definitely not that easily. "So I think you will have to come up with a better idea if you want really want to win this. I think I still win," he stated with a wide grin. Drake arched a brow at her response. He hadn't expected that. However, he could still see it.

--

Caroline scowled at him and cursed when he grabbed the gun. Oh, how she despised the kid. "You think you are scary?" she asked him icily. She fixed him with an irritated stare. "You drop the gun, now. You will not tell me what to do," she stated. His next statement made her scoff. "Do you honestly think that will make me let her go? she asked him. She didn't believe him. She didn't think he would do it or that he even knew how. So, she wasn't too worried about him.

569Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée watched him for a moment. "Are you serious? Fine, if you don't say that I win then you aren't getting any kisses for a week," she said with a smirk, and she laughed. She was going to win, and she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to date someone as stubborn as her, but then again, it just added more to the fun of the relationship.

Noah glared at her, and he narrowed his eyes. She thought that he wouldn't do anything, and she was probably right, but he was saving Astrid. He was going to have to do things that he didn't want to do. He looked back at her and gave her a look that said,'I'm so sorry.' He then aimed at Caroline's leg and fired. "Ten more seconds before it's your thigh, then your stomach, then you chest, and then your head. I suggest you give me the keys to that cell right now," he said.

570Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm

wills

wills

Dayton arched a brow and shook his head. "I am sure you will keep to your word," he said sarcastically. He wasn't going to give up. It had been going on for so long that he almost forgot what they were even bickering over. Either way, he had grown used to her stubbornness. It was rather crazy that they could stand each other. "Aimée, you are a piece of work," he said in a tsking voice.

--

Caroline really didn't believe he would do anything. What could he do. However, her smugness died away the moment he pulled the trigger. She fell to her knees and gritted her teeth in pain. He hadn't been kidding. She let out a cry of pain and dropped the keys onto the ground. This wasn't the end. It was a mere test. But now, now she knew she wasn't going to let the kid get away with it. There was no way he was going to get away with it.

571Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smirked, and she nodded. "I will keep to my word. Trust me. You won't be getting any kisses from me at all. Not even if you beg. Only until you say that I win," she said with a smirk. She was going to win, and if that meant no affection rom Dayton, she could live with that. She laughed at what he said, and she pushed him lightly. "And you are...something," she said with a laugh.

Nah watched her fall down, and he forced himself not to look away. He just gave her a cold stare. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of him looking away. He was going to watch her. He was going to prove that he was strong. He even gripped the gun tighter to stop it from shaking. He moved it up a bit before taking a deep breath and waited a moment. "Five...four...three," he said, watching her, waiting for her to speak up.

572Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:50 pm

wills

wills

Dayton crossed his arm over his chest and lifted a brow. He doubted she would be able to keep up with it. However, a smirk slipped onto his face as he listened to how she worded it. "Okay. I will be the first to say that I win," he said with a smug smile. "And because of how the proposition went, you weren't going to kiss me until I said that. So, I think that means I....win double time." He winked over at him.

--

Caroline fixed him with a hard stare and clamped her mouth shut. She nodded toward the ground where she dropped the keys. "Take them or leave them kid," she snapped, glaring at him. Oh, she was going to make sure he paid. He would pay the highest price. And it wouldn't be the physical pain that would hurt the most. She was sure of that. She was going to make sure to crush him.

573Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée rolled her eyes, and she couldn't help but laugh. Even though it was a failure on her part, it was pretty funny. "Fine, whatever. I don't even care," she said, and she turned her back from him, but she couldn't keep a straight face long. She ended up laughing, and she smiled up at him. "You don't know how much I hate you right now," she said before she pulled him close and kissed him.

Noah watched her, and he ran to the keys, grabbing them. He kept the gun pointed at her as he tried all of the keys. He finally found the one that worked and yanked the door open. He quickly helped Astrid out, and he ran out of the building, holding her arm. He opened the door for he before running to his side and opening the door. He started the car, and once she was in, he raced off. He managed to look down at his phone. He had texts and about five calls from his father.

574Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:29 pm

wills

wills

Dayton grinned when she seemed to give up. He had won this time. At first, he thought she was legitimately mad. Yet, he relaxed when she laughed and leaned in to kiss her cheek. "You can't hate me," he said with a cheeky smile. He returned the kiss and poked her nose. "No one can hate me. Maybe they might not particularly like me. But they don't hate me," he said, winking over at her.

--

Astrid was in so much shock that she couldn't even speak. She just followed after Noah and climbed into his car. She was shaking, and she hadn't even realized it until she had reached into her pockets to come up with no phone. Oh right. She dropped it in her room when she had been manhandled. "I don't understand," she whispered shakily. First her father didn't like the Sherwoods, and now her mother didn't like them either. She bit down roughly on her lower lip. "You shouldn't have came," she whispered, shaking her head. It had been a trap. She couldn't have just kept her forever, could she have? "That was...that was dangerous."

575Hunger Games 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled, and she laughed at him. "Sure, no one can are you because you are so fluffy and adorable," she said, and she wrapped her arms loosely around him before kissing him. Her wound still hurt, but it sure was getting better. She laughing wasn't helping much, but didn't people say that laughter was the best medicine? She smiled, and she held his hand. "I love you Dayton."

Noah drive rather quickly, but when she was able to speak, he slowed down and parked in a parking lot. He looked over at her before he hugged her tightly. "I don't care if it was dangerous. I was terrified I was going to lose you. I can't lose you. Astrid, I...I think I love you," he said. He knew that it maybe wasn't the best time to say it, but when else would he? Besides, he didn't plan it. It just sort of happened. He looked at the ground, and he bit his lip. "Where do you want to go?" He asked her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum