Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Selection AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:11 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian felt the pain slowly shooting himself with sharp pains in the shoulder and everywhere around it. His head also hurt. He felt sick, and he just wanted it all to end. When she spoke next, his eyes widened. She wanted to see him again? She was competing for a One. He was nothing more than an Eight.

77The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:15 am

wills

wills

Iris bit her lip and glanced away. "Of course. That isn't something you want. You just want information," she whispered, shaking her head. "Forget it. Let's just get you out of here," she added on, taking his arm as gently as she could. "Do you think you can make it?" She hated the thought of hurting him.

78The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:23 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian's eyes widened when he heard her assumptions. He didn't even get to say anything. "Woah, let's back it up a bit here. When did I ever say that I just wanted information. That's a lie." he said, and he looked down at her. Why would she think that low of him?

79The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:27 am

wills

wills

Iris was struggling to try to get him to stand up; however, she stopped when he spoke. She stepped back and sighed. "Then, what is the other reason?" she asked, searching his face. "I take it you aren't here on your own accords," she whispered after another moment. Or maybe she was wrong.

80The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian looked down at Iris. He honestly had no idea what to say. How could he explain everything to her? He sighed, and he looked away. "It's complicated," he said, and he bit his lip. "But I do have another reason," he said quietly. He looked over at her for a few moments before he walked over to her, grabbed her face with his hands, and he kissed her.

81The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:38 am

wills

wills

Iris had actually been worried she had upset him; when he didn't answer directly, she opened her mouth to repeat her question. However, she didn't get a word out. Before she could even ask what the other reason was, he kissed her. The few moments of shock died away before she lightly reached up and returned the kiss.

82The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:42 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian smiled when she kissed him back, and he pulled her a bit closer before he pulled away. He was speechless for a few moments. He had never kissed a girl before, but with Iris, it just felt right. "That was amazing," he said after a few moments. What had he been missing out on his entire life? He smiled before he kissed her again.

83The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:50 am

wills

wills

Iris flushed as they pulled away; she hadn't known him Sebastian long but it felt like it was meant to be. She blushed even more at his words. She would have said something incredibly intelligent. But instead, all she could get out was, "yeah" before he kissed her again. She returned the kiss and smiled under it. Who needed a Prince when she could have Sebastian.

84The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:53 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian smiled down at her as he kissed her. He was so shocked that she even considered being with him. "You are so beautiful," he said quietly. He looked down at her, and he closed his eyes. "He promised he wouldn't kill my father in exchange for my freedom," he said quietly.

85The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:03 am

wills

wills

Iris had never blushed so much in her life. Not even the day her brother had caught her writing a love letter to a boy. It had been one of those middle school crushes that ended up meaning nothing. But that had been the most she had blushed. Until now. "You are pretty attractive yourself," she whispered, a hint of a smile slipping onto her face. His news made her flinch. "Sebastian....are you sure he was telling the truth?"

86The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:09 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian shook his head at what she said. He didn't believe the king one bit. He wasn't going to save his father. "Not at all. That's why I am going to save my father myself," he said. It sounded like a death wish, but his father could provide more for the family than he ever could. "Don't worry, I'll be fine," he told her.

87The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:14 am

wills

wills

Iris frowned at his words. "Don't worry," she repeated but then shook her head. "Sebastian, you are actually telling me not to worry?" she asked in shock. He couldn't just kiss her and then tell her he was going to go off and get himself killed. She then stood a bit straighter and stated, "What can I do to help?"

88The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:19 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian looked toward the ground, and he gave her a small smile. "Just make sure that the guards and distracted. You can go out and then a few minutes later I will go out," he said, and he kissed her lightly. "There, now don't worry," he told her quietly.

89The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:25 am

wills

wills

Iris hesitated before she nodded. She could do that. So long as Sebastian will be okay, then so will she. Or so she hoped. She returned the kiss and then pulled away. "You have got to stop doing that. It won't be any easier for me to let you do this," she said with a shake of her head. But that time, she reached up and gave him a quick kiss. Afterwards, she took his hand in hers. "Be careful, yeah?"

90The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:01 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian gave her a small nod. "I will try to stop doing that," he said with a smirk. He kissed her head once more. "You be careful, and if thing go awry, you go straight back here. Don't try to save me," he told her, and he hugged her once more before he pulled away. "I'll see you soon," he said.

91The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 pm

wills

wills

Iris nodded, as if she were agreeing. But she knew she wouldn't let anything happen to him, not if she thought he was in trouble. She hugged him in return and sucked in a huge breath. "See you soon," she agreed, then stepped out of the room and headed straight for the soldiers. She curtsied. She wasn't the most loved Lady at the moment but that added to element of distracting.

92The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian smiled, and he waited her go. he hoped and prayed that she would be okay. After waiting a few minutes, he walked out of the room, and he raced into the prison. He grabbed a set of keys, and he looked around for his father, he had to be there somewhere! He was going to save his father, no matter what happened to him.

93The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 7:09 pm

wills

wills

Warren was holding his side, gritting his teeth all the while. Sometime between being thrown into the cell and the guard leaving, he had been kicked. The guard was not very sympathetic. He let out a shaky breath and peered out when he heard footsteps. He was sure there was another guard, readying to have him killed. However, his anticipation ended when he saw a head of blonde hair. "Sebastian?" he asked. Yet, he was sure that was his son.

94The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 7:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian could feel the pain of his wound in every step he took, but each step was getting him closer to saving his father. He finally found him, and he unlocked the cell. "Dad, get out of here now. Don't ask question. I'm never going to see you again, but that is just the way things have to be. I failed and this is my punishment. Get out," he said. He didn't want to sound harsh, but he was in pain and rushing him. He was going to keep up his end of the deal for the king. His freedom for his father's.

95The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 8:36 pm

wills

wills

Warren gave him a confused expression. "What? Sebastian, no. I am not leaving you," he said with a shake of his head. There was no way he would just leave his son behind. He was insane if he thought that he would. It made no sense but he wasn't just going to leave them. It wasn't that he didn't trust him sister. He just didn't trust the king. "I am coming back for you," he stated. And he would be coming back.

96The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 9:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian gave his father a cold look when he said that he wouldn't. He grabbed him tightly by the arm. "If you come back for me, you lose soldiers, you lose money, you could lose everything. Mom needs everything," he said. With his mother sick and dying, he was willing to do anything to help her. She, out of everyone in the world, deserved what she got least of all. "I know you can do it without me. Get out of here while you have time," he said, pushing him.

97The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 9:05 pm

wills

wills

Warren narrowed his eyes at that. He didn't say so but he still planned to do it. Even if he had to do it alone, he would come back. He let out a long sigh and muttered, "Just...stay safe." He stepped back and sent him one last look before he sprinted off down the hall. Would things have been better if they had never left in the first place?

98The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 9:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian managed to let out a small sigh as his father left. That was the last of him that he would ever see. He then began to really feel the effect of his wound. He held on to the bars of the cell, trying not to pass out, but the temptation was getting stronger. He quickly got out of the prison cells, and he began to walk back to the king's office where he was left before.

99The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 9:39 pm

wills

wills

The king was standing outside of the office room. His arms were crossed over his chest. He narrowed his eyes when he saw Sebastian walking that way. "Well, well, well," he said icily as he stepped towards him. "Someone didn't seem to trust us," he snapped, glaring at him. He didn't mention at he was right not to trust them. That ruin it all at the end of the day.

100The Selection AU - Page 4 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 9:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian hadn't even noticed that he was standing by the office until he was close to it. Even then, he was still seeing doubles. He held on to the wall for support. "You aren't a very trust worthy person. I wonder why in the world my aunt ever married you. Surly it had to be for an alliance. No one in my family would marry someone like you," he said bitterly, but he knew that it was the end for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum