Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Selection AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 9:48 pm

wills

wills

The king stepped towards him slowly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh? Is that so?" he snapped before a smirk slipped onto his face. "You didn't know she was your aunt until recently, now did you?" he snapped with a small smirk. He stopped in front of him then. "You should have never become...infatuated with one of the selected, Sebastian. You are in for a world of hurt."

102The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 9:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at him. "Sure, I didn't know that, but I thought that anyone with common sense, especially in my family, wouldn't willingly marry an angry control freak who really needs a hug," he said, and he managed a smirk. He couldn't help the odd look that came on his face when he spoke next. "Why do you say that?"

103The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 10:26 pm

wills

wills

The king crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head. "She became the heir the moment your father left. Why wouldn't it be her free will?" he stated, clenching his fists. "Why do I say that?" he repeated with a chuckle. "Well, I am not going to kill you...yet. Not before you see what is in store for your little friend." His grin grew slightly. "And then we will be after your family, and finally....you."

104The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 10:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian narrowed his eyes when he heard him, and he quickly went to punch him, but he ended up collapsing to the ground. He tried to stand back up, but he couldn't even get on his knees. "You keep Iris out of this, you kept my mother out of this, and you keep my whole family out of this. If you think in going down without a fight, you have something else in store you do. I'll go down kicking and screaming until myasthenia breath," he said, glaring at him. This man was going to be a dead man.

105The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 10:45 pm

wills

wills

The king was about to call guards on Sebastian but stopped when he fell. "Oh, because that is going to stop me," he snapped in response before a slow grin slipped onto his face. "Who knows. Maybe I won't harm Iris. Maybe I should have her marry my son," he said with a chuckle. "As for your family...well they are still up for debate." He then called the guards over to take hold of Sebastian.

106The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 10:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian was breathing heavily, trying to get some oxygen in him. He felt like he was about to pass out, and he probably looked horrible. He could feel himself sweating for some reason. When he suggested Iris marrying his son, he narrowed his eyes. "If you do that or hurt my family, you will regret all of it. I will make you pay," he said bitterly, but he cried out in pain when the guards came and grabbed him.

107The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 11:03 pm

wills

wills

The king smirked lightly when that seemed to get to him. "If I do it?" he replied with a shake of his head. "The thing is, Sebastian, I am the king. You are a mere rebel. I have many soldiers, and what do you have?" he asked; then let out a long sigh of contempt. "It is almost unfair really." His smirk grew when he cried out in pain. "Take him to the prison," he said to the guards before he stepped back. "We can continue this conversation later."

108The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 11:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at him. He knew he was right, but he had too much pride. He may be a rebel, but he was proud of being one. He wasn't going to regret it one bit. "I am a rebel, but I have people who willingly back me up. These people just do because they need a job," he said bitterly. He winced in pain as he was taken to the prison.

109The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 11:47 pm

wills

wills

The king shook his head and smirked slightly. He called after him, "At the end of the day, who will win this?" He watched as he was taken away and turned, stepping into his office. The guards pushed Sebastian into a cell and sealed it. He stepped back and glanced back as he heard footsteps. "Prince Camden," he greeted, bowing. Camden nodded towards the door and waited until they left before turning to Sebastian. "When father said there was a rebel intruder, he didn't mention he was related to me," he said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I will find a way to help you out of here, but it won't be easy."

110The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun May 31, 2015 11:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian winced as he was placed in the cell, and he held his bullet wound. He glanced up when he heard footsteps, an he was expecting the king, so it was a bit of a surprise to the Prince who was conveniently his cousin. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "I take it you enherited your mother's personality. She can be rather personable at times," he said, and he rose a brow as he said that he would help him out. "So, what is your escape plan?" He asked

111The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:00 am

wills

wills

Camden leaned back against the wall and shrugged. "My father...I don't particularly understand him. But it was all my grandfather's idea. He had set them up," he replied, once again shrugging. When his father wasn't around, he tried his best to help his mom with changing how Illea would be ruled once he was king. "My escape plan," he began, "is rather...tricky. But I think it can work." He sheepishly ran a hand through his hair. "I heard you and my father's conversation. I will keep Iris until the final two, but hear me out before you do anything crazy. During the choosing ceremony we can have rebels come in- possibly even pose as soldiers, this will give rebels time to come in and save you. Everyone will be preoccupied. Then, once you are free, you can come for Iris, disrupt the ceremony, then go back home."

112The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:10 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian listened to his plan. Yes, it was rather reckless, and yes, it might not work, but maybe it could. "We can work it out, but I suggest you get this selection over with quickly before my father makes some stupid and rash plan to come and save me. He just doesn't understand sometimes that it's not always the best idea to run into action," he said, and he sighed softly as he thought about his mother. His father just couldn't leave her.

113The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 am

wills

wills

Camden nodded at his suggestion and stood upright then. "I will see to it. I will narrow it down to the Elite tonight. By the end of the week, the ceremony should take place," he said. It was rather quick for a selection but it wasn't really something Camden had ever wanted. He wanted to be able to freely find a wife. "I will help sneak Iris down to see you, and I will be sure father doesn't harm your family between now and the time the plan takes place."

114The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:31 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian nodded as he listened to how he would carry out the plan time wise. "Good. Thank you, Camden. I know that we haven't really gotten to know each other, but maybe one day that will change. I have a good feeling you will be a good ruler," he said with a small smile. He was different, and he reminded him of his father. Maybe he would change things for good. He could only hope that he cared about his people enough to do it.

115The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:39 am

wills

wills

Camden nodded once and offered him a crooked smile. "That's what I hope for," he agreed. Nodding once, he left to go and fetch Iris. A few minutes later, Iris stepped into the prison. She smoothed the dress she was wearing nervously. "Sebastian?" she asked quietly as she stepped into the prison area. She ran to his cell and wrapped her hands around the bars. "Are you okay?" she asked but it was a rather stupid question. Of course he wasn't okay.

116The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:45 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian was starting to drift off when he heard someone call his name. He looked up as he heard Iris, and he managed to give her a small smile, but he stayed n the ground. "Hey Iris," he said quietly. He honestly didn't think that he was going to live to see the plan. He could already feel himself slipping away. He managed to place his hand on hers and close his eyes.

117The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:48 am

wills

wills

Iris bit her lip and threw a glance at the door. She just wasn't sure. She was worried about him. "Camden told me the plan....," she began, sighing softly. She relaxed a bit when he put his hand over hers. She could tell he wasn't well, and she wasn't sure how she could help him. "Please...please don't die on me, all right?" she asked him softly, letting out a shaky breath. "I don't want to lose you...," she whispered, then added silently in her head, before I even really had you.

118The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:52 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian tried his best not to show her that he was in pain, but that was the only expression on his face right then. Everything hurt. "I won't die on you, Iris," he told her, and he held his wound, taking a few deep breaths. He would just have to wait until the end of the week. Could he wait that long? Would he still be alive to see the plan be carried out? Probably not, but he didn't want to make Iris sad.

119The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:58 am

wills

wills

Iris closed her eyes and let out a long breath. "Promise?" she asked quietly. She couldn't lose him; his family couldn't lose him. Too many people needed him, and he possibly didn't even realize it. She tightened her grip slightly on his hand. "I want to hear you say the words," she whispered. She wanted the spoken promise. He couldn't break it...right? She sure did hope not.

120The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:04 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian held on to his wound, and he didn't even notice that he had started gasping for air a bit. His grip on her hand tightened, and he closed his eyes tightly. He wanted to promise her that, but he just wasn't sure if he could keep that promise. "Iris...as much as I-I want to...I don't know if I can keep it," he said quietly, and he coughed. He looked up at her, trying to block out the pain once more.

121The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:06 am

wills

wills

Iris bit down on her lip nervously. He wasn't just in pain; he seemed to be in agony. "Sebastian...do I need to get someone? I am sure Camden can convince a nurse to come down....," she whispered. They couldn't just let him suffer and die down there. If they were planning on doing that, then screw the plan. She was getting him out of there right then. There was no way she was going to let him die.

122The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:09 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian held his wound, and he shook his head. "N-no. I'm fine. Don't worry about me," he said, and he closed her eyes. Sleep sounded wonderful at that point. Maybe it would end the pain. Maybe he could escape everything. Was his what his mother thought of constantly? He knew that she pretended to be strong, even though she was dying. Why couldn't he do that?

123The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 pm

wills

wills

Iris didn't believe him; how could she? She could see he was attempting to act strong but it wasn't working out for him. She bit down on her lower lip nervously. She had so much more to say but then she heard the door open. Her heart skipped a beat. But then she realized it was only the prince. "Lady Iris, it is time for you to say a goodbye. I am about to narrow everyone down to the Elite," he said before stepping out once more. Letting out a shaky breath, she turned to Sebastian. "Please, don't die," she whispered. "Bye."

124The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian glanced up when he heard the the doors open, and he let out a small sigh of relief when he heard that it was just Camden. He took her hand, and he gave her a small nod. "I'll stay alive. I promise," he said quietly. He didn't know I he was going to live it not, but he was sure going to try. He coughed and held on to his wound tightly.

125The Selection AU - Page 5 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:04 pm

wills

wills

Iris listened to him and bit her lip. She sure did hope he could keep his promise. She glanced at the door one last time before she gave his hand one last squeeze. "I will hold you to that promise," she whispered finally before she stepped back. "I will see you soon," she continued. She headed for the door and threw one last glance back at him before she left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum