Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:48 am

squid.

squid.

Blake watched as Willow came out, and he chuckled a bit. "I believe your height is catching up with you," he said in a joking way, and he smiled a bit before he examined the dress. "It's not too bad. I think I would go with something a little more right fitting around here though," he said, motioning to a certain area. He stepped back, and he paused. "Maybe a little bit of sparkle right along here," he said, motioning to another area. "And the dress should fit like this," he said, moving the dress.

Apollo gave her an odd look when she spoke. "How can you not like Star Wars? That's like saying you've never seen a single part of a Harry Potter movie," he said, and he laughed a bit. He sure wasn't going to be valedictorian, but he knew that he could be such a nerd when it came to things like Star Wars. He used to read comic books all the time, and sometimes he would sneak them since his father hated them.

152Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:02 am

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow at him as he began to tell her what she shouldn't and should fix about the dress. "Okay, this is coming from the guy who does my tattoos. So, correct me if I am wrong but...this is a little weird. Wouldn't take you for someone who knows fashion," she stated as she arched a brow. "If you know what's best then, you pick out a dress," she continued as she shuffled over, still trying to not trip and fall on her face, to sit by Elaine.

Willow half smiled and crossed her arms over her chest. "I haven't seen the Harry Potter movies," she replied simply, leaning back against the chair. "And I never said that I didn't like Star Wars. I'm just not a fan of it," she continued with a simple shrug of her shoulders. She couldn't help but smile slightly, however. He wasn't as bad as she initially thought he was. Maybe he just put on a "tough guy" act.

153Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake rolled his eyes, and he smiled. "Doing tattoos, you have to know a little bit about fashion. Tattoos have to go with outfits. Plus I had an older sister," he said with a small laugh, and he stood up, looking around at all of the dressed. He finally found one, and he handed it to her, smiling. "Here we go. It's perfect! Try it on," he said, and he handed it to Willow. He was sure that Apollo would love it.

Apollo's eyes widened at her words, and he shook his head. "You poor, deprived child. Let me help you," he said, and he stood, looking over the collection of movie he had brought with him. After a bit of searching, he found the movies. "We are starting with year one," he said, and he smiled to himself as he started the movie.

154Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:19 pm

wills

wills

"An older sister, huh?" Willow inquired with a tilt of her head. She had always wanted a sister, but all she had was Tyson. Oh well, she hadn't been into dress up as a kid anyway. She took the dress and stood. "This better look nice," she stated, sticking her tongue out at him before she disappeared into the dressing room once more.

Willow rose her brows when he went searching for movies. "You have a thing for this type of stuff?" she inquired as she glanced at the movies. She had never been much of a movie watcher herself. "So, is it scary, thrilling, action packed, romantic...what is it?" she asked as she leaned back on the couch, intrigued.

155Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked as he watched her go into the dressing room, and he rolled his eyes. "I think it will look good on her. You don't think that she will kill me if she has the opposite opinion?" he asked Elaine. Just looking at her gave him a sick feeling in his stomach. A nervous feeling, and Blake was not a nervous man. He was a known womanizer, and he didn't fluster when talking to women, but this was a different story. "So, what's your love life like?" he asked, trying to be casual.

Apollo chuckled a bit, and he shook his head. "Never judge a book by it's cover," he said with a small smirk, and he look over at her as she became a bit excited. "It's thrilling, and it does become a bit romantic after a couple of years. It's full of action, and it's funny. Trust me, you will love it," he said with a bright smile, and he started the movie.

156Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:22 pm

wills

wills

Elaine arched a brow and laughed at Blake's question. "This is Willow we are talking about," she stated, before she paused. "Yes, maybe." She smirked lightly and leaned back in her seat as she waited for Willow to come out in the dress. Or, that is, until she heard Blake's question. "Well, let's see...there was this one guy from California....and then another from New York...and then one back where I live...," she joked then glanced his way. "I'm single, and I am guessing you are too since you asked."

Willow rolled her eyes and nodded before she settled onto the couch. "You seem really into this," she commented with a giggle. If he liked it, then maybe she would too. He didn't seem as bad as he had before. Maybe people just needed to dig a little deeper to actually know what this guy was like.

157Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake listened to her talk, and he shrugged. "Well, I might be single, but I am rather interested. I was thinking that if you didn't have anyone, you and I could go for some drink Saturday. Just a little get to know session," he said. Hopefully that would work and she would agree to it. He would call it a date, and he would have to suit up, but he knew that if she was the one, it would all be worth it. After all, you are the maid of honor and I am the best man. I feel like we should know each other."

Apollo smiled, and he shrugged a bit. "I get more in to Star Wars than this, but I have a feeling that you will like it a lot. Girls tend to like Harry Potter a lot," he said, and he looked down at her, smiling a little. She wasn't as bad as he first thought she would be.

158Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:20 am

wills

wills

Elaine paused to give this some thought. Okay, so he was hot, and he was different than most guys she was used to. So why not give it a shot? "All right, okay. I'll go for drinks with you," she agreed finally with a half smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. "Hey guys, I am about to come out!" Willow called from the dressing room. Elaine smirked and called back, "Oh no. Don't do this now! It is only a few days before the wedding!" Willow sighed and muttered back, "Shut up, Ellie." Elaine glanced to Blake and her smirk grew. "I just love messing with her," she stated, and Willow grumbled from the dressing room, "I heard that!"

Willow half smiled at that and glanced at the television screen thoughtfully. "Well, I hope it isn't because he's cute," she muttered, wrinkling her nose. However, it was Hagrid on the screen. The kid on the other hand, who she assumed was Harry, was sort of cute. He reminded her of a baby Tyson in a way.

159Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:27 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled brightly when she agreed to go out with him for drink, and he tried his best to contain his smile. "Great! I'll pick you up at 7:00," he said, and he sent her a small wink. Oh man, he was going to have the time of his life! When she spoke with Willow, and he chuckled a bit, watching her. Ugh, she was so cute. He didn't understand how she could fall for him, but just maybe it would happen. People could hope, right? He at least hoped that she would get along with him. "Come on out, Wills!" he called after her.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he shrugged. "Who knows. I like it for all of the action. I'm not in to all of that romance," he said. That was mainly because he didn't really believe in love. His parent's relationship showed that. Every time that they said 'I love you,' it never meant a thing to either of them. He just didn't know what was real and what wasn't.

160Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:49 am

wills

wills

Willow nudged the dressing room door open and stepped out so that they could see. At least the dress wasn't as long as the other. "What do you guys think?" she asked as she did a twirl, almost tripping in the process. Elaine cracked a small smile then. "It's beautiful, Wills. Not a bad job," she told Blake, glancing his way then. He did have taste. She would give him that.

Willow tilted her head to the side at that. "Why not?" she asked as she glanced towards him. She had momentarily lost interest in the movie. As crazy as it sounded, she wanted life to work out like fairytales. Where in the end, there is a perfect love story. A perfect story in general. Maybe she was just a romantic.

161Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:11 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled bright as Elaine told him he did a great job on the dress. "Well thank you. I do try my best," he said with a small smirk, and he laughed, looking down at her. She was so beautiful! It hurt him, to be honest. He wasn't sure how he would survive without being near her. He turned his attention back to Willow, and he smiled. "I think Apollo will love it. Are you going to wear a veil?" he asked.

Apollo smiled lightly, and he shrugged as if it was nothing. "I just haven't been around a lot of love. My parents never loved each other, I am sure of that. They may have said it, but they never meant anything, and the moment they knew I knew that, they stopped pretending," he said with a small sigh. And then his mother left, but he wouldn't get in to that.

162Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:50 am

wills

wills

Elaine cracked a smile and shrugged sheepishly before she glanced to Willow, who was now looking into the mirror. Willow glanced back at Blake at his question and nodded. "My mom is letting me use hers. You know, for the something borrowed," she explained as she looked over the dress once more. "All right, now bride's maid's dresses," she continued with a grin. "Oh great," Elaine sighed, standing. "This should be fun."

Willow felt the sorrow at that. She hadn't expected that one. She sighed and glanced up at the ceiling. "My parents love each other. At least, I think they do. My dad came back a year or so ago, and they sure do seem to love each other," she murmured, shaking her head. "But I don't know," she continued with a light shrug.

163Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled brightly when she said that she had a veil. "Great. Trust me, Apollo is going to love it," he said with a bright smile, and he looked over at Elaine when she groaned at her turn. "Come on, turn that frown upside down. It's your turn to look all pretty," he said with a smile, and he linked arms with her. "Should I look for one with you? I believe I should," he said with a smirk.

Apollo sighed, and he nodded to himself. "I think I would hold on to them even if they don't love each other. If they love you, that's good enough. My mom did, but they wouldn't let her take me. I had to stay with my dad. My dad didn't care for me though," he said quietly, and he looked at her with a small smile. He just wanted her to make the best of everything.

164Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:10 pm

wills

wills

Elaine shook her head and sighed as she made her way to the many selections of dresses. "You know, I never signed up for this. I mean, Willow just up and called me and said, 'Hey, I'm getting married, and you are the maid of honor, so get your arse here now,'" she stated. Willow called from where she sat, "I didn't say arse!" Elaine merely shook her head and grumbled, "I'm not saying the other word you said." Willow smirked and asked, "Oh you mean..bo-ooo-ooo-tttt-y?" Elaine had covered her ears and shook her head. "Let's go pick out that dress," she said to Blake, grabbing him by the sleeve and tugging him along.

Willow dropped her gaze down to the floor as he spoke. No wonder he seemed so rough around the edges. She probably would be too if she came home to a father who didn't love her, and here she thought her life wasn't that great. "I think you should find your mom," she murmured, glancing back over at him finally. "She must miss you."

165Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled as he listened to them, and he smirked. "What's wrong with the word booty?" he asked her jokingly, and he smiled as she pulled him to go find a dress. What if it was like in one of those movies he watched where the couple would go into the clothes racks and kissed. That probably wouldn't happen, but a boy could dream, right? He followed her off to the dresses, and he started to look. "What are the colors of the wedding?"

Apollo bit his lip at her suggestion, and he shook his head. "She wouldn't know who I am. Not when I look like this," he said quietly, and he closed his eyes. He couldn't be normal when he looked like that. "Besides, I'm sure she doesn't want to be anywhere near my dad."

166Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:20 am

wills

wills

Elaine shook her head and flinched. "It's just one of those...cringe worthy words. Like...moist," she muttered before she shuddered. She then looked through the racks and pondered for a moment. "I think Willow said something about blue and...navy?" she inquired thoughtfully as she looked through the dresses. So many, many choices.

Willow sighed as she thought over. "Well, I think you should be a bit more positive," she murmured finally, glancing his way. She paused before she placed her hand over his. "You know, you aren't so bad when you actually let people in," she continued with a wry smile.

167Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:25 am

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled as she spoke. "Really? Moist is a favorite word," he said with a smirk. Oh, he was going to use that against her. He had an odd look on his face when she said the colors. "Wait, aren't those like the same colors? Why not something with more contrast. Something like beige and maroon. I think those are some pretty good picks. Besides, you'd look good in a red dress," he said, winking to her. He wanted to see her in a little red dress.

Apollo sighed, and he shook his head. "I don't let people in," he said quietly. Letting people in was just something he didn't do. He didn't trust people enough to let them in to his life and into his head. People were too sneaky to do that. He looked over at her, and he bit his lip. "What do you think about your dad?"

168Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:06 pm

wills

wills

Elaine covered her ears and shook her head. "Nope. Stop," she muttered. She continued looking for a dress as she heard Blake continue talking. "First of all, navy is a very dark blue. And blue can be just about any shade. They are not the same color, and if you said that in front of Willow, she could go on for days," she continued. "And besides, don't talk to me about it. This is the bride's choice."

Willow sighed but didn't try to push that. She could understand why he didn't let others into his life. She wouldn't be very trusting if that were to happen either. At his question, she refocused. "I used to be upset with him...for leaving," she began, sighing. "But I love him, and I guess I ended up forgiving him."

169Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake rolled his eyes, and eh quickly found a strapless red dress with a pretty sash. "Try this on. Just for me," he said, and he smiled down at her, offering it to her. He really didn't want to hear Willow go on and on about how two colors are not the same, but he could always just tune her out. It wouldn't be that hard, right? Apollo always tuned him out whenever Willow was around.

Apollo listened to her, and he nodded a bit, leaning back on the couch. "Good," he said quietly, and he closed his eyes, thinking for a moment. He opened them back after a moment, and he looked at the TV, his attention refocusing to the movie, but his mind quickly drifted off to something else.

170Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:20 pm

wills

wills

Elaine looked at the dress hesitantly. She wouldn't want Willow to jump on her for not getting the right dress. "All right, but if she gets angry, it is on you," she stated before she took the dress and headed off to the dressing room. She could already feel Willow's look of disapproval at this point.

Willow merely nodded and turned towards the screen. She wasn't sure what was going on in the movie, and she was actually lost by that point. At least now she understood this guy a little bit better now. She knew why he acted the way he did. It actually comforted her that it had nothing to do with her.

171Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked, and he shook his head. "She will be thanking me for not having her two main colors being the same colors. I can hear it now. 'Oh thank you Blake for saving the day. You're my hero,'" he said in a high pitched voice, trying to sound like a woman, but it wasn't working out so well. He coughed after a moment, and he shook his head. "Girly voices are not meant for me," he said to himself, and he leaned on the wall, waiting for Elaine to come out.

Apollo tried to watch the movie, but he couldn't focus. not while he was thinking about Willow. It was a miracle that she had ended up with him. Mainly because he actually did like he. She was pretty, and she had a great personality. Being the hopeless romantic that he was, he was already falling for her. It was a bad quality of his.

172Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:51 pm

wills

wills

Elaine rolled her eyes and shook her head as she listened to Blake. "I don't think Willow would say that," she called from the dressing room. Once she was in the dress, she sighed. It was more fitting than what she was used to. She shifted around to look at it through the mirror before she finally stepped out of the dressing room. "Uh, what do you guys think?" she asked uncertainly.

Willow was only vaguely watching the movie. She glanced at Apollo and sent him a half smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get to know him after all. She nearly jumped out of her skin when her phone began to ring. "May I take this?" she asked, holding up her phone.

173Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:41 am

squid.

squid.

Blake went back with Willow, and he sat down beside he, waiting for Elaine to come out. He was sure that she would look great in he dress. When she came out, he smirked to himself. Oh, she looked even better than he thought that she would. "I think that she looks amazing, don't you, Wills? Have you thought about changing the colors of your wedding? I was thinking beige and maroon with accents of white, so maroon dresses and white roses would go with it. Plus, white roses symbolize something that has to do with romance," he said.

Apollo jumped almost as much as her when her phone rang. he wasn't paying attention at all, so it was like an adrenaline rush for him. "Yeah, go ahead, take it," he said with a small smile, but he couldn't help but wonder who it could be. Maybe he could listen in and figure it out pretty quietly. Yeah, that sounded like a great plan!

174Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:36 pm

wills

wills

Willow glanced up from her phone and furrowed her brows, giving the dress a once over. Okay so it did look pretty, but that didn't necessarily mean that she was going to just up and change the colors. "Not sure about the beige but I guess maroon is fine," she said with a long sigh. She was already standing, wanting to change out of the dress and back into some normal clothes as soon as possible. The dress was definitely weighing her down.

Willow half smiled and stood before she made her way to the bathroom. She didn't do a lot of talking herself. Instead, she did a lot more listening. Finally, she sighed and bit her lip. "All right...bye...," she murmured and hung up before she made her way to step out of the bathroom. "Hey...Hunter...I think I need to go..."

175Random Ideas V.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled brightly when she finally agreed with him, and he hugged her tightly. "I knew it," he said with a bright smile, and he looked down at her. "Maybe not beige, but maybe a tan. And just for the record, Apollo looks really good in maroon," he said with a smirk, looking down at her. He was sure that Apollo would have a red rose with his suit, and maybe the other flowers that the brides maids held would be red roses too. Or maybe they would be white top be different from the bride and groom. "Sometimes I wonder if I would be a better fashion designer than a tattoo artist," he said jokingly.

Apollo watched the movie, but he really wasn't paying attention. he was trying his best to think of ways that he could make her like him. There had to be some way. He was jolted form his thoughts when he heard Willow. He paused the movie, and he bit his lip nervously. "Yeah, that's okay," he said, and he stood. "Is everything okay?" he asked. He wanted to make sure that she was okay. "Do you need me to go with you?" he asked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum