Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

squid.

squid.

{Yeah, when to?

Aspen looked down at Ann, and he shook his head. "When I joined, I signed a contract that stated I would work for the king until I dropped dead. That is exactly what I am going to do," he said. He ripped some of his shirt off, and he made a makeshift tourniquet for his wound.

Dimitri rose a brow, but he went along with her. "Alright, fine. We can go and shop for a suit of you would like, but I will have you know, I am not going to wear anything weird. And I will wear a bowtie. It's my signature thing," he said, and he smiled a bit. He took a sip of his coffee, and he started to think about the premiere once more.

77Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:40 pm

wills

wills

{hm.....I am not quite sure...

Ann frowned and wanted to protest once more. And that was what she did. "And that's who you are working for," she began, "the king. The selected are not included in this!" She let out a long sigh and glanced at her passed out brother. "You can't just go running off," she whispered, sighing.

Ann rolled her eyes as she took another quick sip of her coffee. "Who said I was going to put you in anything weird? I am not cruel," she said with a small laugh as she leaned back in her seat. "And a bowtie? Really Dimitri?" she inquired with her signature eye roll. She wasn't surprised. It seemed like something Dimitri would do.

78Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was looking down at the time. Crap! He was running late! He was rushing off of he plane and trying to get to the luggage. He was going to be late for the meeting in his office if he didn't hurry. As he was running, he bumping into someone, a woman to be specific, and he cursed. "I am so sorry! I am in a rush. Here," he said, and he quickly helped her up before running to the luggage once more. He soon found what he thought to be his black suitcase, and he grabbed it without even looking at the tag.

Aspen looked down at Ann, and he managed a smile through his pain. "Oh Princess Annalise, I love you are care for me," he said, and he bit his lip. Honestly, he really liked her, but he could never be with her. He wasn't royalty. "My duty is to serve anyone and everyone under the king and the king himself. The selected are included in that," he said. The car soon stopped, and he kissed her head. "I'll see you again, Ann," he said before he staggered out of the car.

Dimitri rolled his eyes when she spoke. "Yes, a bowtie. I happen to love bowties. They are cool," he said with a small smirk, and he looked at his sister before laughing a bit. He was just happy that they were the kind of siblings that got along, and they happened to get along very well.

79Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:36 pm

wills

wills

Willow was on the phone as well as attempting to hurry. She had an interview in a few hours, and she needed to get to her hotel so she could get ready. It was very chaotic, and in the midst of all of it, she was just trying to tell Dayton that everything was okay, and that she had made it to the airport. She was taken aback, however, when she was bumped into. "I can see that," she muttered as she stood. "Thanks," she said, and then muttered into her phone, "Not you, Day." She nodded a quick goodbye and rushed to the belt with the luggage. She grabbed what looked like her suitcase and ended the call with Dayton. "An hour to get ready, crap!" she cursed before she rushed off.

Ann sighed and dipped her head. She didn't want him going. She would feel like it would be her fault if he were to be hurt even worse than he already was. "Just be careful, okay?" she whispered as she watched him get out of the car. She knew he was in no shape to be running off, but it just didn't seem like she could stop him. She dropped her gaze to the ground and let out a long sigh.

Rolling her eyes, Ann muttered, "At least attempt to wear a tie. I could even show you how to do it. I have been helping dad for years." A cheeky smile slipped onto her face before she finished off her coffee. "The next book signing, I am coming, and you are going to sign my book, by the way," she stated.

80Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rushed out and called a cab as soon as he could. He had the cab go to his penthouse, and he looked at the time. "It's okay to put a little pedal to the metal. I have to do an interview in an hour," he said. He soon came to his apartment, and he quickly changed into a nicer suit and fixed his hair before grabbing his briefcase and rushing off to work. He glanced at his Rolex once more before muttering to himself, "Twenty minutes left." He arrived at his office a little bit later, and he looked at his assistant. "I'll be in my office when she comes. Call her up there quickly please," he said, and he took the coffee she was handing him.

Aspen took off with some other men to go and find Lindi. They searched the market and every place that they could think of. Aspen was at the final stop, and he looked like he was about to drop at any moment. "Royal guards. Open the door, now!" he said. A few moments later, Brandon opened the door and looked up at Aspen. "Are you okay? You look horrible," he said, but Aspen dismissed his concerns. "Is this the Crawford household?"

Dimitri laughed a bit at her words. "Book signing? Ann, I could sign your book right now," he said, but he guessed that she wanted it to be special. He could understand her a bit. He had no idea what he would do without her. She seemed to be the glue that kept the whole family together. She was one of the best things that had ever happened to him.

81Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:20 pm

wills

wills

Willow stuck the key into the hotel room the moment she was inside. She tried to calm herself down as she opened the suitcase, but then she came to realize that none of the clothes were hers. She rummaged through the suitcase. There were a bunch of suits, and....she nearly screamed when she saw the boxers. No, on a normal occasion this might not scare her. However, she was panicking. She only had twenty minutes, and there would be a bunch of traffic. There was no time for clothes shopping. She grabbed one of the suits and rushed to the bathroom. The sleeves were much to long, and the pants were almost falling off of her. "Belt...belt...," she whispered and sighed with relief when she found one. She put it on before she rushed out the door. She was basically tripping over the pant legs. Once she made it to the office, she breathlessly went to the front desk. "I am here for the job interview."

Livia stood and went to the door as well. "What's going on?" she asked as she tried to peer past Brandon's shoulder. "What happened?" she continued, frowning slightly. She glanced at Brandon and her eyes widened. What if they knew what had happened? They would be both sent to jail, and she didn't even want to think what would happen to Lindi!

Ann laughed and smirked over at him. "I know, but what's the fun in that?" she asked as she grinned over at him. "Besides, I want to support you as much as you can. You need about as much as you can get," she added with a shrug of her shoulders. She would stick by her brother no matter what he wanted to do.

82Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo sat in his office, working on a bit of paperwork. The assistant looked up, but here eyes widened slightly when she saw what she was wearing. "Sixth floor, the big glass doors. You can't miss it," she said, and she grabbed the small phone that went to his office. "She is on her way," she said. Apollo got the message, and he stood, trying to make sure that he looked good. Maybe someone would be qualified for the job. All the girls who had been interviewed so far were horrible.

Brandon took Livia's hand behind his back. If they had found out, he would make sure that Livia stayed out of all of it. It was his idea in the first place. Aspen looked down at the two. "We would like to know if lady Lindi is here, and if not, we want to know where she is. As of right now, she is missing," he said. This was getting harder and harder as they kept going on.

Dimitri rolled his eyes, and he took a sip of his coffee. "You really are the best sister ever," he said, and he called over the waiter. "Do you think you can get her something nice? Maybe a slice of the coffee cake," he said, and the waiter nodded. "Coming right up," he said, and he came back just a few minutes later. Dimitri smiled, and he took another sip. "To the best sister ever."

83Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:01 pm

wills

wills

Willow sheepishly pulled the sleeves up and muttered, "Thank you." She tried to stay calm as she made her way to the elevator. Once she made it to the office, she took in a deep breath and stepped inside. "I am sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry, and I think I have someone else's su-" she began, but her words came to a halt when she saw who was standing before her. "Didn't I just see you...am I at the...," she shook her head and offered her hand. "Willow Walker, I am here for the job interview."

Livia bit her lip at the news and tried not to panic more than she already was. "We haven't seen her since she went to the market," she began, glancing at Brandon. If the rebels had hurt her daughter, things were going to change. "Where is Prince Dimitri?" she asked. If they weren't here because they knew, they were there because they had found him.

Ann smirked at the comment and flipped her hair. "I know," she teased before she sent him a grin. She didn't know what she would do without her brother always by her side. They seemed to bring out the best in each other. "You didn't have to, but thanks," she murmured as she took the cake. "I hope you know you are eating some too."

84Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was about to say something, but then he stopped in his tracks when he saw Willow. Was that his suit? It sure did look like it, and it would make some sense since he had seen her at the airport. At least she seemed calm and collected, even though she looked horrible. He smiled, and he took her hand. "Apollo Davenport. Please, take a seat. Maybe later we can work out getting my suits and your dresses back."

"He is on his way back to the castle, more than likely to the hospital wing," he said, and he noticed that Brandon's face went white. "Are you okay, sir?" he asked, and Brandon nodded quickly. "Just find my daughter," he said before closing the door on him. He turned to Livia and looked at her with wide eyes. "He said if it didn't work he would hurt my family. You don't think he has Lindi?" he asked in worry.

Dimitri laughed, and he grabbed his fork. "Fine, I will help you out just a little bit, but that is it," he said, and he took a bite. he always loved the coffee cake at the shop. It was always rich and fluffy, just the way that he loved it. "This is amazing," he said to himself.

85Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 pm

wills

wills

Willow shifted on her feet and managed a weak smile as she shook his hand. She was sure she looked ridiculous. She was taken aback, however, when he mentioned the clothes. "So, I ended up with your briefcase," she murmured more to herself before she sat down across from him. She folded her hands on her lap and sent a smile in his direction. "I am ready whenever you are, Mr. Davenport."

Livia waited until the door closed before she began to panic. She had been skeptical about the whole thing from the beginning, and now her daughter was in danger. "I don't know. What if they do? What are we going to do, Brandon?" she whispered, trying to stay calm. Yet, it wasn't so easy. She was near panic attack mode. "He wouldn't kill her, would he?"

Ann laughed along with him as she took a bite of the cake as well. It was delicious, that was for sure. "I agree. Nice choice, D," she stated after she swallowed her bite. "I may have to remember to order this again sometime," she added on as she took another bite. "Hey, maybe you can get on dad's good side. Maybe with one of these he will actually be...well pleasant."

86Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:48 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a bit at this girl. Well, she sure wasn't like the rest of them. "Well, first of all, I want to know why do want the job," he said curiously. He actually wanted her to work with him. He wanted someone who he could get along with and like working with. Not to add someone who was qualified for the job.

Brandon was starting to pace, and he looked at Livia in worry. "I have no idea what they could do to her, but I am not going to find out. Livia, I want you to hide out somewhere safe, okay. I will go back to the rebel base," he said, but he knew very well that the general could kill him if he really wanted to. He went to his wife and hugged her tightly, kissing her. It could be his last time with her.

Dimitri smiled as he took another bite of the cake. "I'm glad you like it," he said. He was thinking to himself when she mentioned their dad. He bit his lip nervously, and he shrugged. "I think it is going to take a lot more than cake to make him like me again," he said, and he closed his eyes. His father will probably never like him.

87Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 am

wills

wills

Willow thought this over for a moment and mulled about it in her head before she finally answered. "Besides the fact I need a job," she began as she sat straighter in her seat, "I want a fresh start with a stable job. I've moved a bit of ways away." She paused once more. "And I've always had a slight interest in business," she continued. Her main focus, however, had always been science, especially chemistry.

Livia hugged him back and tried to fight the tears. "Brandon, are you sure about this? Maybe you should let the soldiers do their jobs. They will find her," she whispered, yet she couldn't be too sure. There was a possibility, however, that she could lose both of them. She wouldn't be able to cope without her family. "It's just not a good idea," she whispered as she wiped the tears away.

Ann shook her head and sighed at his comment. She leaned back in her seat before she stated, "That's nonsense, Dimitri. He will have to get over it eventually. You are an adult. You can do what you want to do, and maybe he will eventually get that through his thick skull." She sighed and took another bite of the cake.

88Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her reasoning and he wrote down a few notes. Well, the answer would do. It was better than some of the answers he had gotten. "What about your experience in business? And what can you bring to my business?" he asked her, looking up. Maybe he was playing favorites, but he sort of wanted to give her the job already.

Brandon listened to her, and he sighed to himself. He knew that going to the base again was basically signing his own death. He wrapped his arms around her, and he pulled her close. "I'll stay for tonight, but if they haven't found her in the morning, I am going to find her myself," he said, and he kissed her head. He couldn't believe he was so stupid as to trust the rebels.

Dimitri listened to her, and eh nodded a bit. "Yeah, I guess you are right. I can at least try," he said, and he looked down at the ground. He still just wasn't too sure about getting to know his father better. They didn't get along too well.

89Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:15 am

wills

wills

Willow thought about this for a moment before she stated, "I've taken some classes in college regarding business, and I even worked at a business for a year or so. So, I do have a bit of experience." She took in a breath before continuing. "I believe I could help your business grow to its full potential one day," she said and sent him a small smile.

Livia returned the hug and let out a long sigh. She planted a kiss on his cheek before he gave his hand a squeeze. "I am sure they will find her by tomorrow," she assured him, but she wasn't quite sure. She sure did hope that they would find her by tomorrow. She was worried about her family.

Ann sighed and took one last bite of the cake before she pulled out her wallet. "That's the brother I know and love," she said with a grin over at him. She placed a tip on the counter before she grabbed a ten. "Do you think this will cover everything?" she asked.

90Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:22 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo heard her response, and he smiled as he wrote down a few notes. This girl really was different. He stood after a few moments, and he extended his hand. "Welcome to the company, Willow Walker," he said, and he chuckled a bit. "Maybe we should switch our luggage. I don't think those suits fit you very well."

Brandon looked down at her, and he closed his eyes. "Maybe they will her," he said quietly to himself, and he started to pace, getting more and more worried about his child each moment. "I wish I knew where she was. This is all my fault!" he said.

Dimitri smiled a bit whens he spoke. He knew that even when he came back, he was different than before. When she pulled out the money, he shook his head. "I've got this," he said, and he paid the waiter. "I am the one with an amazing book, after all," he said jokingly with a smirk.

91Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:39 am

wills

wills

Willow was surprised when he stood and welcomed her to the company. She actually got the job! She struggled to stand but she managed to stand without tripping over her own feet. She shook Apollo's hand and smiled up at him. "Thank you," she said, and she laughed at the comment. "I think that is a good idea, as much as I love this suit," she joked.

Livia reached out and tried to calm Brandon down. "Just calm down, okay? We can't start freaking out. That won't help her at all," she stated as she grabbed his hand and gave him a small squeeze. "Maybe she is just lost. Maybe they don't even have her," she stated but she had little faith.

Ann rolled her eyes and stuck her wallet back in her pocket. "One day I will be making bank, too. I just have to get out of medical school first," she stated, sticking her tongue out at him. "I wish I were creative, and I could write a book and then boom! be famous just like that."

92Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Randol Ideas Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he down at her befor handing her a card. "Dinner tonight at the local Italian place. Text me and I'll pick you up. We can exchange luggage there,@ he said, and he winked a bit. Okay, maybe the flirting was a bit much, but she was beautiful. He didn't mind going out with her. Besides, he would have to time to get to know his new coworker.

Brandon nodded, and he took her hand. "Let's just try to calm down for now," he said, and he took her to the couch. Aspen was limping around the forest, calling out Lindi's name. He needed to find her! At this point, he was going to end up getting his leg amputated.

Dimitri smiled to himself, and he began to think of a few things. "Hey, Ann, your birthday is coming up soon, right?" He asked with a smirk. He could pay for Ann going to medical school. He knew that it was something he had always wanted.

93Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:46 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows as she took the card from him. "Might be a good idea," she said with a half smile, "just don't be the one wearing a dress tonight." She was surprised by her own words. Was she flirting with him? She couldn't even flirt with her reflection, much less a man, and especially not a man who was her boss! "I will see you tonight, Mr. Davenport," she stated as she began to turn and head for the door.

Livia managed a weak smile as she followed him to the couch. "Yeah, okay," she whispered. The official had a hand clamped over Lindi's mouth the moment he heard someone calling her name. "Say a word, and I will shoot you," he cursed. Lindi mumbled something through his hand. "What?" he muttered, releasing his hold on her momentarily. "I said, I think I will take my chances," Lindi snapped before she screamed out, "Help!"

Ann rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah, it is your birthday too, doofus." She sent him a cheeky smile before she leaned forward. "Why? You have that mischievous look in your eye. You aren't planning to pie me, are you?" she asked, tilting her head uncertainly.

94Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked when she seemed to flirt back wit him. She didn't seem like someone who could flirt at all, so it came as a surprise to him, but he loves surprised. "I will see you later, Miss Walker," he said, as he smirked a bit before waving. This was going to be good.

Aspen limped his way through the woods, trying to find her. When he heard her, he limped as quickly as he could to her. He grabbed his gun, and he aimed it to the general before firing at him. "Let her go!" he said bitterly. His leg was in terrible pain, but he was going to have to ignore it. Lindi was his top priority at the moment.

Dimitri laughed at her words, and he shook his head. "No, I would do that to my sister. Besides, I have something much bigger planned for your birthday. It is going to be amazing, trust me," he said, and he took one last sip of his coffee before standing.

95Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and waved back before she headed out of the office. She would need to do a bit of shopping. As much as she loved running around in her boss's clothes, she needed something she could wear. She was definitely not going to dinner that night in his clothes. Besides, she was sure she had enough money to spear on a dress.

Lindi was struggling to get out of the guy's grip. When Aspen shot at him, she had enough time to elbow him and roll away. She was breathing heavily as she made her way to Aspen. "What are you doing? Are you insane! You are hurt," she muttered, but she ducked away as the general shot at the them. "We need to get out of here."

Ann arched a brow at his comment and tried to think of what was going through his crazy mind. "All right, but I don't see why you couldn't do something simple, like buy me another one of these cakes....they are great!" she stated with a half smile.

96Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled to himself, and he looked at the time. He would need to make sure he looked his best for the dinner. Well, he was just going to call it a date. He smiled before grabbing the phone and calling his assistant. "I think I will be going home just a bit early today. You go on home and rest up a bit, Martha," he said before grabbing his briefcase and heading out.

Aspen turned his gun back and fired at the general before going as fast as he could out of there. "It's my duty to find you and bring you back," he said before he got on his walkie talkie. "I found her. Send the trucks here as quickly as possible. I need backup," he said, and he looked at her. "Try to not get shot."

Dimitri smiled, and he grabbed the small notepad he always had in his satchel. "Noted," he said before looking at her and taking one more bite of the cake. "Maybe I will never learn how to make t myself," he said with a small smirk.

97Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:36 pm

wills

wills

After Willow had went shopping, she changed into the dress she had picked out and sighed. If only she had her brother or even her mother to reassure her that she looked good. Why was she freaking out? It was just a dinner, and all she was doing was giving her boss his clothes back....that sounded weirder than it should. She grabbed the card she had taken and dialed his number.

Lindi frowned and was about to protest. Why was she that important? Really, didn't the royals only see her as her caste? The only one who seemed to see her for herself was Dimitri. "Try not to fall," she muttered in response. It wasn't so hard to keep up with him when he was injured. Yet, that may be a disadvantage for the both of them.

Ann laughed as she stood and put her phone in her pocket. "I am sure we could crack open some books and learn it together. I mean, maybe I won't burn the apartment down or anything," she joked before she sent him a small smile. She glanced at the time before she asked, "Ready to go?"

98Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was about read to walk out the door, but then he felt his phone buzzing. It was an unknown number, and he could only guess that it was Willow. "Apollo Davenport speaking," he said as he walked out of the penthouse with Willow's luggage in his hand.

Aspen looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. He managed to get far enough away form the rebels to sit down. his wound was bleeding badly, and his makeshift tourniquet wasn't helping all that much. "The things I do for the king," he muttered to himself before ripping off another part of the shirt and wrapping his wound. "The reinforcements should be here soon."

Dimitri nodded, and he followed Ann out. "Or we could always pay aunt Hannah to make us one. The woman can honestly make anything. I don't understand how she does it. Although, I am kind of glad she didn't have any kids. We got to have all the cookies to ourselves."

99Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:38 pm

wills

wills

"So he has a first name," Willow murmured with a small smirk. She then grabbed his suitcase and placed it on the hotel bed. "As much as I would love to keep your wardrobe, I think I would like mine back. So, are you ready to pick me up, Mr. Davenport?" she inquired with a small laugh.

Lindi frowned as she knelt down beside him. "Sometimes pants come in handy," she muttered to herself as she took off her belt. She then handed it off to Aspen. "That will work better than fabric," she stated before she glanced around. She was already nervous about them being attacked. "Where's Dimitri? Is he okay?" she asked.

Ann laughed as she considered it. "Maybe. Or maybe she will do it for free, since we are her best niece and nephew," she stated, even though they were her only niece and nephew. "I still wish I would have been better at cooking. Looks like I just had to be the athletic one."

100Random Ideas V.2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:01 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help but let out a laugh at her words. He listened to her a bit, and he smirked. "I am actually already on my way. I mean, just being curious, you didn't go through all of my things, correct?" he asked her. Of course he didn't go through hers, but she was bound to see a few of his things when she had to get the suit.

Aspen looked down at Lindi, and he thanked her when she handed him the belt. He put it around his wound, hoping that it would stop the blood flow. The subject of Dimitri then came up, and he sighed. "He is at the castle now, I suppose. More than likely in the hospital wing. As for his health, I don't know," he told her.

Dimitri laughed along with her, and he rolled his eyes. "Maybe I can ask her about it. It can be our new birthday cake," he said, and he walked out of the café. "What exactly should I do about dad though?" he asked. He wasn't sure how o approach him anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum