Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:19 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri started to get a bit worried when the first text was sent. "She didn't give me the wrong number, did she?" he asked himself in a nervous voice, but then he smiled when he saw her next text. You almost gave me a heart attack! He sent with a laughing face. He smiled up at his dad lightly. Maybe they were more alike than he thought.

Dimitri's face went pale, and she shook his head. "N-No, Livia, I can't do this! You don't get it! I have no idea what I'm taking about," he said, and he looked up at her. He couldn't lose his father's job because he had no idea what he was even supposed to say! He would hate him even more than he already did if he lost his job. He couldn't seem to do anything right.

Angel walked in to the house form a rather long day at work. She had been yelled at by her boss, and for the past few days, her husband too. She looked down as Dimitri came running in and hugged her tightly. "Hey Mommy!" he said with his nearly toothless smile. "Did you loose another tooth?" she said, feigning shock. She looked around for Ann. Where was she? She bit his lip, and she walking into the kitchen, looking at Drake. "Can we talk for a moment?" she asked him.

Dimitri was walking down the street with his sister, heading toward the local coffee shop for a study session. Both of them had a huge test, and he needed to get an A on it. No one seemed to understand why he strived for such great grades, but it was because it needed some satisfaction in life. As he was walking, he felt a strong force come from behind and knock him down. He prepared for a fight, but his eyes widened when he realized that it wasn't even a person. It was a dog! "Annie, look at him! He's so cute! Can we keep him?" he asked.

552Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:18 pm

wills

wills

Lindi couldn't help but smirk at Dimitri's response. She flopped down onto her bed and stared up at the ceiling as she replied. Aw, I'm sorry. Are you all right? She sent along with a kissy face. She shot up when she heard the door open from downstairs. It was too early for her mom to be home! She would normally not worry about it, but Lindi had taken off from work, and she didn't want her mother to think any less of her when she knew what she truly was doing.

Livia placed a hand on his shoulder. "Drake, it's okay. You do this all the time. Just flash them your winning smile if you lose your train of thought. You've got this. Besides, we've been discussing this for weeks. So, there is nothing to worry about," she assured him before grabbing a water bottle and handing it to him. "Try to relax, okay?" she stated before she set everything up and sat down in her usual seat.

Drake was staring down at his endless amount of paperwork. He had been working on this for weeks, and he had a deadline to meet. Everything from work was stressing him out. He was on the verge of being fired. So, he had started to lose his temper a lot recently, and it was never intentional to hurt anyone but any little thing could set him off. He was staring intently at his work when Angel came in. "Now isn't a good time, Angel," he said with an exasperated sigh. He didn't want to blow up on her....again.

Ann was texting aimlessly on her phone, when she heard Dimitri being knocked down. "Are you o-" she began, but then burst into giggles. A dog, not just any dog - it looked like a bear!- was standing on top of Dimitri, pinning him to the ground and licking his face. "Hey, come 'ere boy," she called, then paused. "He is a boy right?" she asked, before proceeding to check. "Yeah, he's a boy," she stated before she tugged to no avail. The dog was almost as big as her! At least it was beautiful. It had those big blue eyes. She had always liked huskies. At Dimitri's question, she rose her brows. "Will dad let us? You know how he feels about animals, especially after I lost Hammy, and dad found him in his underwear drawer," Ann commented, remembering the hamster she had when she was a kid.

553Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled to himself when he read the message. He wasn't sure what it was about her, but everything about her just made him happy. I am now that I know it's you. He sent with a smirking emoji. He rolled his eyes at himself and sighed. "I am so weird," he said.

Dimitri took the bottle of water quickly, and he chugged it. He couldn't even describe how scared he was. He grabbed his father's computer, and he fumbled through it with his shaking hands. He had to have done something to prepare! Notes? A power point? Something! He smiled when he found a document, and he skimmed over it. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He just had to imagine that he was speaking as present. Just what he wanted. He then began to talk.

Angel bit her lip nervously when she saw all of the work that he had. How did he even manage to get that much! He just hoped that he hadn't been drinking too much. That was part of the problem, but she was too scared to ask him to stop. She placed her hand on his shoulder, and she gave him a small smile. "I-I just want to talk to you real quick about Dimitri. I mean, he missed you a lot at his game the other day. He was wondering when you would come to one of his game. I think he wants you to see him hit a home run," she said. No matter how much Dimitri stuck to her, he always spoke about how he wanted to be just like daddy when he grew up.

Dimitri smiled brightly, and he shrugged. "Well he can't really say no if we take him to the house. Besides, Hammy was years ago, and he went in Dad's underwear drawer all the time! I think he even made a little nest in it once," he said with a laugh, and he looked at the dog, searching for a tag of some sort, but there wasn't a collar. His fur did seem a bit pressed down at the neck, so he probably did have one at one point. "I think this is a lost dog, Annie. Maybe dad will let us keep him until we find the owner," he said. He would do anything to get a dog.

554Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:25 pm

wills

wills

Lindi glanced out the window just to be sure that it was her mother who was home. It was. She sighed and headed off downstairs. Big mistake. She rammed right into her mother, dropping her phone in the process. "Oh, sorry, honey. Let me get tha-" Livia began, but Lindi panicked. "No!" she stated, but now Livia was interested. She arched a brow and took the phone. "Dimitri?" Livia repeated before she began to rapidly text on her phone. Sometimes she was worse than her father! "There you go," Livia stated as she handed her phone back. She had sent, I like to have pizza facials.

Livia leaned back as she listened to him talk. She knew something was off about him, and she wished she could understand just what. She took notes and listened closely. Because Livia was his boss, she had been trying to convince her bosses to promote him. Most of the time she was declined. She had just given up.

Drake let out a long, exasperated sigh as he listened to Angel talk. He raked a hand through his hair before he slowly turned to her. "Angel, don't you think I would go if I could? I can barely get a wink of sleep at night, much less attend a baseball game. You know I don't have time for it," he said, sighing once more as he dropped his head into his hands. He was tired about being hounded on about stuff he couldn't control. It wasn't like he could just drop everything and definitely lose his job.

"Are you sure about that? Dad is very....known for saying 'no,'" Ann pointed out, scoffing. She was surprised her father even let her be in cheerleading. He always complained about how short the outfits have gotten. Or maybe it was the fact that it was her, his daughter. "And Hammy was the best, okay. I cried for hours and remember? I forced dad to make him a grave," she said with a small laugh. As she listened to Dimitri talk about the dog, she considered it. "Yeah, maybe you are right."

555Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri had ben waiting for a reply like always, but he was a bit shocked when he saw her text. He paused for a moment, trying to think of how exactly he would reply. Well that sounds...cool. He tried his best just to act calm. Maybe it was just a typo. He hoped it was.

Dimitri thought about what all he was saying. He imagined that it was simple him and someone else. Him and Ann. Yes, that was perfect. He thought about the talking points his father had written down, and he walked about them while talking around the room and using hand motions, but he did that on a regular basis anyway. He was always very animated when he talk. Especially when he was passionate about a topic.

Angel sighed as she listened to him, and she ran a hand through her hair. It was a bad habit she had picked up from him. "Drake," she said, but she paused. She didn't want to start another fight with the kids around. "Dimitri needs you. I don't think you understand how much he looks up to you, and you let him down every time. He looks for you in the crowd every game," she said quietly, but she knew that it was a mistake. It would make Drake blow his top, and he would yell at her much like he would ever night.

Dimitri couldn't help but chuckle at her words. His father did say no quite a bit. Okay, quite a bit was an understatement. His father always said no about everything. "Come on! Let's go," he said with a bright smile, and he pulled out his wallet. "I might have enough to but him a collar and a leash for on the way home. Dad won't be able to say no after we bring him home like that," he said with a smirk, and he looked down at the dog. He was just so beautiful!

556Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:13 pm

wills

wills

Lindi mentally groaned and wanted to lash out at her mother for sending such a thing. She disappeared into her room, proceeding to lock the door. I'm sorry. My mom...hijacked my phone. If you thought my dad was scary, you should wait until you meet my mom...she is more than just a pretty face.

Livia listened closely and checked the time on her watch. When the meeting was over, she stood and gave Dimitri a small pat on the back. "See? Nothing to worry about," she stated before she closed her briefcase and headed for the door. "There is supposed to be a conference dinner tonight. I know you've been asking for some time off and everything to spend time with your kids....but please try to come."

Drake clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. Why did Angel have to keep on! "I am letting him down?! Do you want me to let this whole family down, Angel?! I am on the verge of losing my job! Don't you understand that!" he muttered, throwing his hands up into the air. "If I would have known you would have come home to nag me, I would have stayed at work. At least I can actually work there."

Ann rose her brows as she looked down at the dog. "If dad asks, it was your idea," she stated before she patted the dog lightly on the head. "It's okay, buddy. You have a nice, warm home to come home to," she said before turning her attention to Dimitri. Even she had always wanted a dog, but let's just say daddy's little angel didn't get everything she wanted.

557Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri read over her message, and his eyes widened. There was someone worse than her father? You don't even know how much I am hoping and praying that you are wrong and that your mother is really all just sunshine and rainbows. He had a feeling though that he was wrong.

Dimitri gave her a small smile when she spoke. "Yeah, I guess it wasn't all that bad, but I still never want to do it again," he said with a sigh. He walked along with her, and he thought about what he would tell his father when she brought up the conference. "I'll have to ask my d-" he paused himself and bit his lip. "Never mind. Consider it done. I'll be there."

As much as she was expecting it, his words still hurt her. She could feel tears brimming in her eyes, and she tried her best to stay calm. She had to for her children. "I-I know. I just figured that Dimitri could use someone, but it doesn't matter. I'll just keep my mouth shut," she said quietly, and she started to walk out, but she stopped herself. She paused at his door before she finally spoke. "I love you, Drake," she whispered.

Dimitri rolled his eyes, and he couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry. He will grow to like the dog," he said, and he ran as quickly as he could to the next pet store, and he found a collar and a leash. "What do you think we should call him for now, Annie? I was thinking something cool but strong. Do you have any suggestions?" he asked.

558Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:22 am

wills

wills

Lindi glanced down when her phone buzzed once more. She sighed as she replied, Not...exactly. She so pushy sometimes and...now that she knows I am talking to you, she will be in my business...a lot. Lindi hadn't talked to any boys since the breakup, so of course her mother would be interested. If only she knew Dimitri lived on the other side of the country.

Livia arched a brow when he began to speak before continuing. "Great," she said with a small smile before placing her things on her desk. "Your lunch break....," she began, checking the time. "Is now. So I will see you later." She sent him a half smile before she sat down to get back to work.

Drake just stared down at the ground as he watched Angel watch out. Why was he always such a screw-up? "Daddy?" Ann whispered, her eyes wide and tearing up. "Ann..," he said, reaching out for her, but she turned and ran up to her room. He only heard a slam follow.

Ann glanced down at the dog, who was looking back up at her with those pretty eyes. "Hm...," she began, but then paused. "Yeah, I don't think I should be doing the naming," she said with a shake of her head. Hammy wasn't exactly the best name for a hamster, but she had been twelve. "Butch? No...that sounds more like something for a pit bull."

559Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:11 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri read over he message, and he couldn't help but laugh. Well, he was sure that his father would take up his phone at one point and probably read through all the messages. At least I know now the difference between you and your mom. He sent with a laughing face at the end.

Dimitri glanced at the time when she said it was his lunch break. Luckily, he would have been at lunch at school. He grabbed his phone and called his father. He would be able to tell him how he did at presenting and about the conference. Maybe all of this would end soon. He was too worried about studying for his exams to really focus on his father's work.

Angel watched Ann run up the stairs to her room, and she could only guess that Dimitri went with her because he was gone and out of sight. "I'll go talk to them. You do your work," she said to him before going up the stairs and in to Dimitri's room. They always went up there when they were fighting. She walked over to them, and she sat down beside them, hugging them tightly. Dimitri spoke up quietly. "Are you and daddy going to split up?" he asked quietly. Angel quickly shook her head. No matter how much they were fighting, she couldn't see her life without him. "Of course not, Dimitri. Your father and I are just very stressed out right now. Everything will be okay," she said, and she kissed both of their heads.

Dimitri thought about a couple of name, and he smiled to himself as he put the collar on him and attached the leash. "What about Major? It's different and sounds really cool," he said, and he smiled to himself. He loved the name! He knelt down and pet the dog. "Do you think that name, boy?" he asked him with a smile.

560Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:11 pm

wills

wills

Lindi arched a brow at his comment and crossed her arms over her chest. Really? Because what if I really do like pizza facials? she sent before proceeding to add a pizza emoji. She couldn't help but smirk slightly to herself. Pizza facials sounded like an acne hazard waiting to happen.

Drake slid his tray to sit in front of Ann's. She gave him a thin lipped scowl. "Hey, Ann," he greets anyway, but she gives him the cold shoulder. So instead, he turned to Lindi, who was sitting just beside her. "Lindi, beautiful as ever." Lindi arched a brow at that, and Ann's attention turned to him. "D, since when could you flirt?" she inquired. But Drake didn't have time to respond. He answered the phone when Dimitri called. "Hello? Why are you calling me? You are supposed to be working," he hissed in a hushed voice.

Ann just sat on the bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. She barely heard Dimitri's question or her mom's answer. "You are lying," she sniffled, glancing up at her. "You and daddy always fight now. And you and daddy never make up," she whispered before resting her head in her hands.

Ann rolled her eyes at his suggestion and said, "I guess that works." She paused and glanced down at the dog, which simply barked and wagged its tail as if it knew what Dimitri was talking about. "But if he has an owner, D, doesn't he have a name? Which means he won't know what we are talking about when we say 'Major.'" But surprisingly enough, the dog's ears twitched up.

561Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip when Ann spoke. She hated that her daughter had to see this. She shook her head and she sat down beside Ann. She looked into her eyes, but she couldn't stop her tears form flowing. "Annalise, I never stopped loving your father, and I never will. The only way we are splitting up is if your father calls it, and even then I'm going to put up a fight. I want you two to have a good childhood," she said, and she kissed Ann's head, hugging her tightly.

Dimitri smiled brightly when he saw that the dog's ears perked up. "I think he adapts very well. Maybe it's a sign," he said with a small laugh. They soon reached home, and he walked inside. Angel looked up from her place in the kitchen when she heard the door open. "Drake?" she said oddly, wondering who it could be. She was a bit surprised when she saw Dimitri and Ann. "What are you guys doing back so early?" she asked, but her eyes widened when she saw the dog. "Where did you two get a dog! He's so cute!"

562Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:59 pm

wills

wills

Ann just simply dipped her head and stared down at the ground. Somehow, she just couldn't believe it. She glanced at Dimitri before she whispered, "I just want my daddy back." She knew her father, and the man downstairs wasn't him. That man wasn't the same dad who would carrying her around on his back. Or would make sure to read her a bedtime story every night. Or add in the funny faces. No. That wasn't daddy.

Ann headed in and dropped her stuff by the door. The dog didn't wait a second as he skittered into the house and hopped up onto the couch like it was no big deal. "It's a long story," Ann said with a small laugh. She sat down and scratched the dog behind the ears, which he returned with a lick to the face. "Well, at least we know he is affection," she muttered, wrinkling her nose. It wasn't too long after until a car pulled up.

563Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked down at her daughter, and she nodded in agreement. No matter how much she told herself, she knew that the Drake down there was not the same Drake she fell in love with. "Can you and Dimitri go to bed? I-I just need some time," she said quietly, and she kissed both of their heads before going down the stairs. "I'll be back soon, Drake. I've got to pick up a few things. Dinner is on the stove if you and the kids get hungry. I love you," she said, but she didn't really expect a reply. She never did get one anyway. She had in her car and headed off. While she was driving, so much was on her mind. The kids, Drake, work. Everything seemed to pile on each other. She closed her eyes, but that was a mistake. While trying to relax, she hadn't been able to see the drunk driver headed right toward her. She hit the other car head on. After a little bit, her eyes opened. She could tell that the car was flipped over, but she wasn't sure what was wrong with her. She slowly got out of the car, but everything hurt. She hadn't even noticed the large area in her abdomen that was bleeding harshly. She managed to pull her phone out. Instead of calling for help, she called Drake.

Angel smiled to herself. She had always wanted a dog growing up, but her parents always said no. "If there is even a trace of dog hair on this couch, your father will kill us all," she said, and her eyes widened when she saw the car pull in. "That's him! What do we do?" she asked, and Dimitri quickly stood in front of the dog. "I'll hide him," he said, but from where he couldn't see, it was pretty obvious a dog was behind him.

564Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:22 pm

wills

wills

Drake watched as Angel headed out the door and sighed before he turned his attention back down to his paperwork. He didn't know how long it was, maybe a few minutes - ten at most, when his phone began to buzz in his pocket. He furrowed his brows in confusion. Normally, he might have ignored it, thinking maybe that Angel was just calling to ask about what milk to get. But something just seemed...off. He answered the call after a moment. "Hello?"

A minute or so after the car pulled in, Drake walked into the house. "Hey, kiddos, I thought you were s-" he began, but stopped in his tracks. "Please tell me that is Ann dressed up in one of her ridiculous costumes again," he said, his eyes wide. Ann scowled and muttered, "Hey! They are not ridiculous. And one is just a lion onesie, not a costume." Major perked up and hopped off the couch, skittering over and knocking Drake down to the ground. He proceeded to lick his face.

565Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel lied on the ground with her phone beside her, listening for when Drake answered. When he did, she felt her whole body clamp up. It was as if she had no idea what to say. Instead of thinking anything through or asking or him to call help, she managed to get a simple phrase out before she closed her eyes. "I love you, Drake Sherwood." It was something she had said so many times, but this time had a while new meaning to it.

Dimitri's eyes widened when Major jumped off of the couch and tackled his father. He quickly pulled him back, telling him to sit. "Isn't he cute, Dad? Ann and I found him? Can we keep him?" he asked, and she sat down beside Major, copying his puppy eyes. Even though the dog was almost as tall as him, he still somehow managed to pull himself as tall a Major.

566Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake furrowed his brows in confusion. This didn't make any sense. Why was she calling to tell him this? What was going on. He tensed and asked, "Angel? What happened? What's wrong." He was beginning to feel the panic boiling inside of him. What was wrong? What was going on? He jumped up; his things scattered to the floor.

Drake scowled and got up, rubbing his chest. "Absolutely not," he muttered, glancing down at him. "You know we can't have dogs, especially dogs as big as...as big as him," he grumbled. Major tilted his head to the side and perked his ears. Ann smiled and said, "Oh come on, daddy. We can take care of him. Honest." Drake frowned and muttered, "Like you took care of your hamster?"

567Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel lied on the ground beside her car, unmoving. She was slowly starting to get worse. She didn't look too bad on the outside, but she was slowly dying from the inside, not to mention all her bleeding. Dimitri sat on the floor of his bedroom, hugging his sister. "I'm scared, Annie. I don't want to lose Mommy and Daddy," he said. He could see the change in his mother, but he still wanted his father.

Dimitri sighed, and he bit his lip. "Please, Dad," he said. Angel finally came up behind Drake, and she wrapped her arms around him. "Just until they find the original owner, okay baby. I'm sure it won't be that long. It does have an owner, right?" she asked, looking at the two. She couldn't admit it, but she wanted the dog almost as much as them. Dimitri quickly nodded.

568Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:02 pm

wills

wills

Drake hesitated when Angel didn't respond. He was beginning to freak out. He did the only thing he could think to do. He called a babysitter. Ann bit her lip worriedly as at Dimitri's comment and dropped her gaze to the ground. "Me neither," was all she could whisper before Drake burst through the door. "Look, Jaycee is coming over to babysit you two. Something happened, and I don't know what. She should be here any minute. I will have the door locked, when she gets here, let her in." He rushed out the door without another word.

Drake frowned and considered it. Even the dog seemed to be begging. He let out a long huff and muttered, "Fine. But if I see as much as one pee stain, he is out the door. And he stays in the living room and off the couch." He glared at the dog, and it tilted his head right back at him. Finally, the dog seemed to understand and seemed to sigh as he jumped down from the couch and lied down beside it.

569Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was shocked when he saw his father burst in to his room, and he held on to Ann tightly, afraid of him going off on one of them. When he heard him, his eyes widened, and he looked over at his sister. "What do you think happened?" he asked quietly. He couldn't seem to shake the feeling that it was about their mother. During that time, someone had called an ambulance, and they were just arriving on to the scene and rushing to Angel.

Angel smiled brightly when she heard Drake. She hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss. "Thank you," she said, and she smiled lightly before letting go. Dimitri smiled, and he scratched Major behind his ears. "Did you hear that boy? You get to stay! Ann and I can teach you some tricks," he said, and he looked over at his sister.

570Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 pm

wills

wills

Ann shook her head in confusion. She had no clue what had happened. She bit her lip nervously and curled up into a ball. Drake rushed out the door, and he scoured the streets. Eventually, he did find her car and another. Something had happened, but he couldn't see in the darkness. He basically tumbled out of the car and raced towards where Angel was. "Angel? Angel!" he said, panicked.

Drake sighed and shook his head as he glanced to the dog. "And you two have to make sure to take care of him, and take care of the flyers. Someone has to want that...what kind of dog is that?" he muttered, motioning to the dog. Ann rolled her eyes and patted the dog lightly. "A husky, dad," she informed him before she turned to Major. "Let's go get you some food boy!" she said, jumping up before she grabbed a bowl and began to cut up some hot dogs.

571Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:49 pm

squid.

squid.

The paramedics came to the scene, and one of them pushed Drake away. "I'm sorry, sir, but you can not be here right now. You will have to go to the hospital and wait," he said, but behind him it was visible to see Angel's limp body being loaded into the ambulance. Dimitri bit his lip nervously, and he held his sister close. He was terrified to say that least.

Dimitri watched his sister, and he smiled, staying close to the dog. He was just close that he was able to keep him until they at least found the owner. He didn't want to say this, but he hoped that they never did. He wanted to keep him forever.

572Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:00 pm

wills

wills

Drake scowled and punched the paramedic. "The hell I can't see my wife! Try to tell me what to do again, and I will do more than make that pretty face not so pretty!" he snapped. He was not in the mood to stand there and be told what to do. This was his wife, and if he wanted to see her, he was going to see her. He pushed through and ran for Angel.

Ann leaned down and rested the bowl of food in front of the dog, which he began to eagerly eat. "I wonder who lost him," she murmured as she petted the top of his head. He was such a sweet dog; she couldn't imagine how he got lose or how the owners must feel.

573Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:12 pm

squid.

squid.

The paramedic cried in pain, and he tried his best to get away from him. He wasn't even going to try to fight him. In the ambulance, the paramedics finally let Drake in. On the stretcher, Angel lied motionless with an IV in her arm and a breathing mask on. Her abdomen was still bleeding since the paramedics had yet it fix it, and he looked as if Angel was already dead. She was pale and lifeless.

Dimitri nodded in agreement with his sister. "Me too. He's such a beautiful dog. You would think someone would never try to lose him," he said, and he stood, going to the kitchen. He grabbed a plastic bowl and filled it with water before handing it to him. "Maybe he will like it here," he said with a small smile.

574Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:20 pm

wills

wills

Drake was trying not to panic. He couldn't lose Angel. There was no way he would cope. His life was already pointless as it was. Without her, he wouldn't be able to function. He gripped her hand in his and tried to relax. "Angel, for the love of God, please don't die on me," he whispered desperately.

Ann sighed as she patted the dog once more on the head before sitting on the couch. "I am sure it was a mistake," she murmured thoughtfully. Who would actually want to lose a dog on purpose. If it were her dog, she would be fretting and worrying about him endlessly. At Dimitri's comment, she simply nodded and smiled. "Yeah, maybe so."

575Random Ideas  - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:32 pm

squid.

squid.

The paramedics came to the ambulance as fast as they could, and they started I the hospital, going way over the speed limit. When they got there, they rushed into the ER, and they put Angel in surgery. A doctor came to Drake and sighed. "You are going to have to wait a while, sir. She will stay in surgery for a while. I'm afraid it's really bad. They are saying she won't make it," he said. Angel looked nothing more like a goner.

Dimitri rubbed the dog's head, and he smiled over at his sister. "Let's start making found dog posters!" he said in an excited voice, and he grabbed his camera, ready to take a picture of Major. "He's so adorable," he said with a small smile. Major was just the dog that he had always wanted as a child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum