Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:58 pm

squid.

squid.

{YAS

Angel was in the middle of cooking breakfast for the kids. Ever since Drake died, she just hadn't been the same. She cried herself to sleep every night, even though it had been almost ten years. She never smiled anymore, and she was never happy. When Ann started walking out the door, she spoke,"I have breakfast if you want to eat it," she said, but the door was closed before she could finished. She tried so hard to be like Drake, but she couldn't seem to do it. She wasn't like Drake. She still cursed him every night for leaving her. She wanted him back. She was a terrible mother. Dimitri came down the stairs a few moments later, and rushed out the door without a word to Angel. Even he had grown distant to her. He rarely spoke with her. He had been bullied and beat up almost every day, but he didn't tell her. He just wanted to get out of the place. He followed Ann out, and he grabbed her arm. "You aren't going out and partying and drinking today. You are going to school with me, and there is no arguing, okay. If Mom can't be a parent to you than I will," he said, and he drug her to his car. It was an old beat up truck, but it got him from point A to point B.

252Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:06 pm

wills

wills

Ann scowled at Dimitri when he grabbed her by the arm. "Why? So I can act like I care and pretend I like wearing those tight little cheerleading uniforms?" she muttered, shifting the backpack on her shoulders. "I think I am old enough to take care of myself. Maybe I will end up just like dad," she said before she drew a line across her neck. She groaned as she followed after Dimitri. "Fine, if you are seriously going to make me go," she muttered as she climbed into the car. She rifled through her back before she pulled out a cigarette. "Want one?" she asked sarcastically. She rolled down the window before she buckled up. "I know you don't," she muttered, rolling her eyes as she lit the cigarette. Even though she was being bitter, Dimitri was the only one she really trusted. He had the big brother role, which was close enough to being a father. But it would never be the same. No one could replace Drake.

253Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed when she pulled out a cigarette, and he quickly grabbed it from her before throwing it out the window. "You don't smoke in my car, Annie. I'd rather not have the stale stench of smoke in my car," he said. He soon cam to school, and he closed his eyes once he parked. "I want to talk to you. I-I am probably going to get a scholarship and all, but I don't know about you. I don't want to leave you here while I'm off to some collage. I don't want to leave you to waste your life away smoking and drinking so you can die at twenty-seven. It's not what Dad would have wanted at all. I know I wasn't close to him, and I'm sure he didn't like me, I mean, he went to all your soccer matches and skipped my baseball games. Anyway, I want you to have a better life. I want you to have a life that Dad would be proud of, and if I have to skip collage, so be it," he said before he got out of the car. He was grabbing a few of his things when some of the jocks came up and pushed him again his car. "Sherwood, still as scrawny and ugly as ever," one of them said, and they smirked before kneeing him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

254Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:28 pm

wills

wills

Ann huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, staring out the window all the while. "You are literally no fun, Dimitri," she muttered. She frowned as Dimitri went on. She glanced over at Dimitri and rose her brows as she listened to him. "Is this just another put down, Dimitri? Because I know I am not perfect like you," she muttered, huffing. She threw the door open the minute they got to the parking lot. She probably would have stormed off if Dimitri hadn't been pushed against the car. She hopped out and grabbed the guy by the arm. "Hey! Leave him alone you dipstick!" she muttered. She may be able to be angry with Dimitri, but no one was going to bully her brother. Not on her watch, at least.

255Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri had to deal with it almost every day, so he was pretty used to it. He was coughing, trying to regain his breath. The jock smirked and looked down at him. "I'll leave you alone for now, but that's just because I'm saving you for later. You are still going to the hospital since you were checking out my girl," he said. Dimitri narrowed his eyes at him. "She asked me for a pencil," he said. Sure, he liked Lindi Crawford...a lot. But she barely knew he was alive. The jock rolled his eyes. "Watch you back, Sherwood," he said bitterly before going on. He looked over at Ann and smirked before blowing her a kiss. Dimitri sighed, and he looked over at Ann. "It's fine. It happens every day. You wouldn't know though," he said quietly as he grabbed his bag that he dropped. He felt so...alone. His sister was out partying all the time, and his mother...he wasn't even going to start on her. She wasn't even his mother anymore. All she ever did was cry and work.

256Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:40 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and scowled at the guy, flipping him the bird. "You are dating my best friend, watch it buster," she snapped at him before she turned to Dimitri. Although Ann had friends, most were friends who were the ones out partying with her. Lindi was the only one who actually didn't join in the party life, which somehow made her her best friend. She bit her lip at Dimitri's comment before she said, "Look, D, I'm sorry, okay? I though you liked being the perfect one." She grabbed her bag and hoisted it onto her shoulder before she shut her door. "Look, who knows. I may even try today. We all know I am not as dumb as I look," she said with a fake smile before she headed inside. She still had her plans to skip, and she was sure Dimitri knew what she would try to do.

257Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down at her, but he knew that she was lying. She was going to skip anyway. "You think I like being the one that makes good grades? No, I don't! I hate it! Mom can't do anything so I have to be the stupid parent for you, and you still don't listen. You-You get to have a life and friends. Me? I get beat up and spit on every day. I am alone all the time! You have friends and I don't have anything Ann. No, I hate it. I'm just waiting until I can graduate so I can get away form this place. I don't even know if I can make it to then," he said, but then he realized what all he had said. He closed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry. I'll just go," he said before quickly going into the school. He just wanted to get the day over with.

258Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:52 pm

wills

wills

Ann flinched at Dimitri's words. He never blew up on her like that. "Get away from this place," she repeated, shaking her head. "Or get away from me?" she muttered in response. She knew she wasn't going to get an answer, however. Dimitri was already headed inside the school. She sighed and walked in slowly. She went to her locker and pulled out her notebooks. She wasn't sure how to feel. Ann sort of lost the feeling of feelings and emotions when her father died. It seemed a piece of each of them died when her father did.

259Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, and he stood by his locker for a few minutes, just thinking. No, he didn't want to get away form Ann. Heck, he was willing to stay with Ann after they graduated to help her get on the right path. Sometimes he wondered why he was even live, or if he was just a mistake. His family fell apart when his father died. He sighed, and he grabbed the books that he needed for his next class, and he started to walk down the halls. He was lost in his thought when he crashed into someone. He dropped all of his books, and his face went red. "I am so, so sorry," he said quickly, and he looked up to see Lindi in front of him. He paused for a moment in shock. He just ran in to Lindi Crawford. His biggest crush. "Oh, um, hey, Lindi," he said awkwardly, and he started to gather up her things for her. "Sorry I ran in to you."

260Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:18 pm

wills

wills

Lindi, although close with Ann, was in some ways like her complete opposite. She was in many social clubs, ranging from student council to junior civitan, and not to mention, she was the captain of the cheerleading team. So, she had a lot on her plate a lot of times. That day in particular, she was in a rush to get to a meeting for student council. And it was just her luck that she would bump into someone. She had managed to not fall on her butt. But she had lost her papers in the process. "Oh, er, no. It's fine," she said as she took her books from him. "I, uh, was in a rush. It was sort of...my fault," she said with a timid smile.

261Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri managed to give her a small smile, and he picked up all of her papers. "I think this is all of them in there. Again, sorry for bumping in to you. I sort of have been a bit distracted," he said, but he gave her a half-smile. She somehow managed to brighten his day. After he gave her her things, he grabbed his own and helped her hand up before grabbing his things. He pushed his glasses up, and he bit his lip. "Y-You, uh, look nice today," he said, just trying to give her a single complement. She was so beautiful though. Her blonde hair was perfect, and her blue eyes sparkled like the sea. He could never have her though. She was with that stupid jock that wanted to beat him up. "Sherwood!" he heard an angry voice say behind him. "Oh crap!" he muttered, and he quickly raced off. Little did he know the one thing he left behind was a letter he had written to Lindi.

262Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:34 pm

wills

wills

Lindi shook her head and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Don't worry about it, Dimitri," she said as she shifted her books in her arms. She stood with the help of Dimitri and smiled at the compliment. "Oh, thanks," she said, dipping her head and shrugging sheepishly. Even though she had a boyfriend, he never really payed her any compliments, and she didn't ever really expect him to. "You look nice yourself," she continued. She might have said more if he hadn't run off. "Uh, okay bye!" she called after him. Her gaze dropped down to the letter he had left behind. She rose her brows and bent down to pick it up.

263Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri had rushed off to class as fast as he could, knowing that he was going to pay for what happened. He was dreading every bit of it. He closed his eyes as he sat down in his sear in the class, and he opened his binder, but the one sheet of paper that should have been in there wasn't. "No no no! Crap!" he muttered once more as he searched his binder and his books, but the letter he wrote for Lindi wasn't there. He was one of those letters that were never meant to be sent. Sort of like when someone was mad, or in his case, utterly in love, they would write it down but even send it. He looked down at his hands. Of course they were shaking. Hopefully she didn't see it. The letter read: Dear Lindi, you are so smart, and kind, and sweet. I know that I am nothing like your type, and I am way out of your league, but that doesn't mean I won't try. I mean, so one really wants the kid who never had a childhood and who is the dad of the family. The one who carries all the responsibilities so their little sister could have a better life. The one who lost the dad that never cared when he was seven. I just wanted to write that you are perfect. From your laugh to your little quirks like how you throw your head back when you laugh, or the odd way you write your Ts. I write this because I know I will never have the courage to actually give this to you. It will probably end up in the trash with everything else.

264Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:51 pm

wills

wills

Lindi glanced at the time; she still had plenty of time before she had to get to class. And she wouldn't be late. She was never late. So, she leaned against the wall and opened up the letter. She read over it, and her brows rose in surprise. Where Lindi was pretty smart academically, she failed in the normalcy of common sense. Although she was good at flirting herself, she could never be for certain when a guy was flirting with her, or in Dimitri's case, liked her. She folded the note carefully and stuck it in her binder before she headed on to class. She was later getting to class than usual; the bell had just rang as she stepped into the room. She took her seat and leaned over towards Dimitri. "Hey, uh," she began, thinking it over. "You dropped something...when you...ran off."

265Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was sitting in his seat, rather nervous about losing the note. What if she read it? What if her boyfriend found it! He would be even more dead than before. He took a deep breath, trying to calm down. When Lindi came in and handed him the note, he knew that his whole face was red. "Thanks," he said quickly, and he looked down at the ground nervously. She probably thought he was creepy and weird. He sighed and tried to pay attention. Sometimes he wondered how different his life would have been if his father didn't die. Maybe he would actually be happy.

266Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:01 pm

wills

wills

Lindi cracked a small smile and dropped her gaze to her desktop. "Uh, yeah. Don't mention it," she murmured as she pulled out her notes. She was still trying to figure out how Dimitri even liked her. She wasn't all that special, or she didn't think so. She rarely talked to Dimitri, but she knew he was a relatively good guy. It was halfway through class before she leaned over and whispered, "Did you mean it?" She glanced towards the board and scribbled a few notes down. She had never thought Dimitri thought of her in that way. Or at all, frankly.

267Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:50 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri thought that he had gotten away with the letter, but then he herd her while he was in the middle of taking notes. He stopped everything, and his face went pale. "Yeah, I did," he said, but now he was terrified. She heard his writing and hated it. Ugh! He was so stupid! If her boyfriend found out. He would probably end up in the hospital, and he was sure that a lot of people knew it. He didn't understand why she still dated him after everything.

268Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:40 am

wills

wills

Lindi dipped her head and smiled ever so slightly. "Well...," she began, returning her attention to Dimitri. "Thank you, you are really sweet," she whispered. "And I admire the fact that you care so much for your family," she continued as she stood when the bell rang. "You deserve someone really special," she stated as she picked up her backpack and hoisted it onto her shoulder.

269Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:03 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked up at her, and he smiled at her words, but as she continued on, he did everything he could to keep the small smile that he had. "Yeah, my family. Thanks," he said, and he quickly grabbed his things and went to his locker. Of course she wouldn't care for him. As the day went on, he tried his best to avoid Lindi. He couldn't look at her or speak to her. He had made a fool of himself. He sighed as he to leave, but he was quickly drug into an alley. Lindi's boyfriend smirked as he punched him. "Someone forgot to meet us here. That's going to be extra. Along with that cute note you gave my girl, and bumping in to her. Man, this is going to be fun, Sherwood," he said before he started punching him and slamming him against the wall. When Dimitri went down, the group of boys started kicking him. He felt pain all over, and he felt like he couldn't breathe. Continuous kicks to the head, and the chest, and hi stomach finally made him black out. It took them a bit longer to realize he was finally unconscious.

270Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:15 am

wills

wills

Ann had been waiting out by Dimitri's car. She actually hadn't left school for once. She was growing impatient, however. She was tempted to flag someone down and just catch a ride with whoever. Yet, something unsettled her. Dimitri wasn't one to be late or be away without telling her. She threw her backpack in the back of his truck before she went looking for him. She heard voices - voices she would rather not hear. She poked her head around the corner and scowled. "You will be thinking 'my girl' when she hears about this," she snapped before she ran to Dimitri and crouched down beside him. "D," she said, shaking him. "D, wake up." She refused to lose her brother too. If she did, she may as well be alone.

271Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:31 am

squid.

squid.

The guy narrowed his eyes at Ann, and he rolled his eyes. "She won't believe you over me. She's head over heels for me, you know. She won't believe a word you say," he said with a smirk, and he looked down at Dimitri. "Besides, what are you even going to do?" he asked, and he kicked him once more. Dimitri groaned, but his eyes fluttered open. His breaths were in ragged heaves, and he looked like he was about to pass out again. "Annie?" he said quietly. He was a bit shocked to still see her there, but he didn't say anything about that. He could hardly say anything at all. He took her hand and coughed, a bit of blood coming up.

272Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:34 am

wills

wills

Ann scowled at him and clenched her fists. "We will see about that. I wouldn't be over confident if I were you," she snapped before she turned her attention to Dimitri. She rested a hand on her brother's shoulder and whispered, "We should take you to the hospital." She paused to glare at the boys. "After I kicked this guy's brain out of his thick skull. I am not just a pretty face you know," she muttered, standing and glaring at him. There was no way she was going to let them get away with it. At least, not on her watch.

273Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at Ann, and he shook his head. "N-no, I'm fine," he said. He managed to get up, but he quickly grabbed on to Ann, having her hold him up, everything hurt, but he didn't need her worrying about him. "It's not like we even have enough money to pay for the hospital bills," he sId, and he managed to get up, but he still had to hold in to Ann. "Thanks for coming though," he said, and he grabbed a few of his things. "I don't need to worry Mom. I think she is at work anyway," he said. His mother worked to forget, but she cried all the time. It must have been the only thing on her mind. "Thanks for staying at school today though."

274Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:54 pm

wills

wills

Ann wrapped an arm around Dimitri, doing her best to help him. "You don't look too good, D," she said, frowning in concern. Even though Ann was barely passing, she passed most of her sciences with flying colors, especially biology. She had always had an interest in nursing, not that she told her brother or her mother that. It was just something she had always admired, not that she would ever be able to do that now. She lead Dimitri out to his truck and did her best to help him inside. "I will try to fix you up the best I can when I get home," she stated. She had...plans that night. And yes, it did involve drinking. But those plans were changing. She was getting revenge.

275Random Ideas  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down at his sister, and he gave her a small smile. He couldn't thank her enough. He sat in the passenger seat since he surely couldn't drive. He leaned back in his seat and groaned in pain. He was probably going to have bruises all over. When Ann spoke about having plans, he bit his lip nervously. "Promise me you won't get in trouble or drink too much, okay? You're still my little sister, no matter what," he said, and he managed a smile. When though he was old just a few minutes older than her, he was still her older brother. "You know, u have even meaning to ask you. You're friend, Lindi. She doesn't happen to talk about me around you, does she? Not even a bit? Not even alluding to me?" he asked her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum