Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 37]

51Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:52 am

squid.

squid.

Scott looked at her, and he gave nodded. "Yeah, she's gonna help me since she is...you know. A girl," he said, and he hugged Ezra. "Don't worry, you still have me," he said with a smile, and he ruffled his hair. "You will alway be my wingman," he said, and he looked out the window. His dad was probably wondering where he was. "I think I'm going to have to go soon," he said with a sigh. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

52Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:24 am

wills

wills

Ezra rolled his eyes and muttered, "Sure, if you say so." He returned the hug and chuckled softly. "Good, tell me if it works out. I may just have to become friends with her too," he continued. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. "All right, yeah I will talk to you later," he agreed as he lied down. After Riley had fallen asleep, Dominic had tried to as well. But he couldn't. So, he had taken his outline downstairs and was working on it on the counter. He was also waiting up for Scott, not that he would tell him that.

53Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at Ezra before he snuck out the window. He got to his car, and he soon managed to get over to his house. He walked in, and he was surprised to see his father. "Hey, what are you doing? I didn't know you liked to draw," he said, and he leaned over his shoulder, looking at what he was drawing, but it wasn't a picture. It was something else. "Is that...a house? Are you doing architecture?" he asked him curiously. His father had never been a serious one to take on a job. And architect wasn't a normal hobby.

54Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:33 pm

wills

wills

Dominic had been working hard, or at least hard for him, on the little project. When he heard the door open, he looked up and pushed the glasses up from the bridge of his nose. "Draw? No, no," he replied, shaking his head. He returned his attention to the blueprint and half smiled. It was going good so far. "Uh, yeah. I thought it would be a good idea. I was always good with building things," he said, shrugging sheepishly. He had never been so serious about a job before. "Before you were born, it had always been something I had wanted to do, I guess, if I did any job at all. And we could use the money...so...," he said and trailed, shrugging.

55Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled as he listened to his father, and he smiled lightly. He had never seen his father so passionate about anything else before. It was strange really, but he went along with him. He sat down beside him and watched him. "How do you do it?" he asked after a moment, and he smiled to himself. He was really happy for his father. He seemed happy, and if he could get paid for something he loved doing, it would be even better. He knew that his mother needed a break too. He looked around, just to make sure that she wasn't there. "What does Mom like? I was thinking of giving her a little something to show my appreciation for her. I think I finally realized we never thank her enough.

56Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:06 pm

wills

wills

Dominic rose a brow and dropped his attention down to the blueprints. "Well, because you can actually build a house, you have to outline it. It'll take a lot of patience, but it can be enjoyable. Especially when the house becomes real," he replied with a shrug. He was beginning to cleanup the outline when Scott spoke again. He placed the pencil down and removed his glasses. Scott did have a point. Riley did so much, and they never did much to show that they actually appreciated it. "Well," he began, rubbing his chin. Riley had been one for the simpler things. His proposal hadn't even been formal, and she had still accepted it. That had to say something. "We could wake up early and make her breakfast. Set the table up, and maybe get some flowers. Maybe we won't burn the place down in the process."

57Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to him, and he nodded as he thought about it. He wasn't really sure about what exactly to do when doing thy, but maybe he could learn. His father seemed to like it a lot. With him not being the smartest person, he wasn't really sure if he could do it. Academics just weren't his thing. He never could do it. He watched him for a moment, and he smiled as he gave the idea that they could make her breakfast. "That's sounds good! I don't think we will burn down the house," he said, and he smiles lightly. He wanted to make his mother happy.

58Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:41 pm

wills

wills

Dominic scooped up his blueprints. He could continue working on them later. Maybe he could even scope out a place he could start building. When Scott agreed to the idea, he cracked a small smile and nodded. "Good," he said with a chuckle. "If all else fails, I can always call Drake. He had to learn to cook while he was on his own," he said with a shrug. He stood from his chair and rubbed his eyes. "You should get to sleep," he suggested, then paused. "Oh, did you get yourself a girl?" he asked with a crooked smile, nudging him with his elbow.

59Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott nodded as he listened, and he smiled to himself. "Hannah would be good too. I'm sure she would make the best food in the world," he said, and he bit his lip when his father asked him about getting a girl. "Not exactly. I did find a girl, but she's helping me with my flirting. She's going to help me get a girlfriend," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. He really couldn't wait to see her again. She was different than most of the girls that he had met, and he loved that about her.

60Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:49 pm

wills

wills

Dominic nodded in agreement. Hannah would be a nice help; he had heard great things about her cooking. When Scott answered, he smirked slightly and said, "What? Am I not a good enough advice giver? I mean, with Ezra and me combined, we are the best wingmen you could possibly have." He could tell that it just wasn't that simple. "You like her don't you?" he stated, nudging him. "Well, whatever. Get the girl to help you out. But don't come crying to me if it doesn't work out," he joked.

61Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes at his father's words, and he nudged him a bit. "You and Ezra are amazing wingmen, but it's just nice to have a girl around. She sort of knows women better than us men do," he said with a laugh. At his next statement, his whole face went red. "Like her? What is wrong with you? Of course I don't like her," he said, but he knew that it was a lie. He really did like Tatum. He just couldn't seem to figure out why.

62Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:34 pm

wills

wills

"If that is what you believe," Dominic commented, sending a smirk over at him. He knew that it might go better if there was a girl to help out. Yet, he still would like to be the one who could set his son up with a girl. He suppressed a smirk when he noticed Scott's face go red. "Okay, fine. I am sure you don't," he agreed, but he knew Scott was lying. He could read it all over his face. "I am going to head off to bed."

63Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:35 pm

squid.

squid.

{should we ts?

64Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:37 pm

wills

wills

{yeah. to when?

65Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:59 pm

squid.

squid.

{we can do either the next day or whenever Scott goes with Tatum

66Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:03 pm

wills

wills

{hmmm....whichever you want to do works for me.

67Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:07 pm

squid.

squid.

{We can do Scott going with Tatum. Do you want me to start or do you want to?

68Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:11 pm

wills

wills

{could you please c:

69Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:19 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure c:

Scott sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was wondering again if he looked okay. He was about to go on a date that Tatum had managed to set him up with, and she was going to help him along with way. He walked down the stairs, and he looked down at the ground. "Dad, do I look okay? I have that date today, and I want to make sure I look okay," he said, and he looked up at him. He was glad that his father had managed to get a job. It sucked that he wasn't home as much, but his mother was now, and she didn't look at tired. Still, she looked pretty tired, but she looked perfected compared to before.

70Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

wills

wills

Dominic looked up from his blueprints when Scott addressed him. When he signed up for architecture, he hadn't known what he was truly signing up for. He wasn't home too often, and he remembered now why he hadn't started in the first place. It took a lot of time away from his family. Yet, he was trying his best, and he was making decent pay already. He couldn't exactly complain. He stood and gave him a once over before he smirked. "Well, I still think you could use some shades, but you look good. About as good as me," he stated with a grin.

71Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to his father, and he rolled his eyes. "I think I am going to go with Mom on this one and say no shades," he said, and he hugged his father tightly. "I'll see you soon," he said, and he got in his car. He hated that his father wasn't home as much, but he did help with his mother's well being. She would probably be dead in a few years if she didn't quit, and she really did need to. Hopefully his father would make her stop. He soon came to Tatum's address, and he knocked on the door.

72Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:38 pm

wills

wills

Tatum had finished getting ready and was looking herself over in the mirror before she sighed. "You are okay, Tatum. It is not even your date," she said. But then muttered under her breath, "Then why are you freaking out about it?" When she heard the knock on the door, she called, "I got it!" Either she had belatedly called that out or her father hadn't heard her, because the moment she got down the stairs she had noticed her father had already opened the door. "Who are you?" her father muttered. She quickly reached out and placed a hand on his arm. "Uh, daddy. This is my friend. Scott," she said quickly.

73Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott wasn't expecting her father to be as scar as he was. Sure, he hand seen the stupid, cliche movies with the overprotective dads, but he wasn't expecting that. Luckily, Tatum came rushing now, and she looked fabulous. Who was he kidding, she looked great! She always did. "Hey, I'm Tatum's friends. It's nice to meet you, sir," he said, and he left his hand out to shake. He was rather scared about him, but he was sure that he could manage. He couldn't be that scary, right?

74Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 pm

wills

wills

Tatum's dad frowned at him and gave him a once over. "Friend, huh," he muttered, narrowing his eyes at him. Tatum gave her father a pointed look and whispered, "Yes dad. Please, calm down." She hated when he got like this. Sometimes it was infuriating being the only girl. Her father frowned and shook his hand after a moment. "And what is he doing here?" he asked, turning to Tatum. She offered a small smile and tried to smooth things over. "I am just helping him out with something dad," she insisted before she quickly headed out the door. She had wanted to avoid the awkward conversation. Her father gave Scott a hard look. "Have her home by ten. I'll call the cops if she is even ten minutes late."

75Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:28 am

squid.

squid.

Scott tried his best not to let his smile falter when he saw how her dad looked at him. He didn't seem to like him too much just yet. When he asked what he was doing here, he bit his lip. "I came to pick your daughter up, sir," he said. Maybe he would be happy if he used his manors. Scott tried not to let his smile flatter at his words. "Yes, sir," he said, and when the door closed, he sighed. He was going to have to work on his manors a little bit and getting to class on time. He didn't need to be caught by Ezra's dad. He would kill him!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next