Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 37]

76Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:09 am

wills

wills

"I would love to say he is exaggerating, but...it has happened before. Maybe not after ten minutes but...," Tatum replied awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck. "I am sorry about him, I didn't think he would be the one to answer the door," she continued, sighing. She then grabbed him by the wrist and lead the way to the car. "But don't worry too much about it. Let's get going," she stated, trying to make his mood brighten.

77Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 am

squid.

squid.

Scott followed her, and he got in the car. "Your dad is...intense. I've never met one like that. What's his deal?" he asked. Surely he wasn't like that just because she was in daughter and he wanted to protect her. There had to be something more. "Okay, so what all do you know about this girl I am going on the date with?" he asked her. He wanted to know as much as he could so it would actually go well. Maybe this time he wouldn't end up like Ezra.

78Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:50 pm

wills

wills

Tatum stared down at her hands sheepishly as she got in the passenger side. "Well I am the youngest, and the only girl, if that tells you anything," she began, biting her bottom lip. "He's just looking out for me when he can. He's always gone because he is in the military. He just got back a month or so ago," she continued, shrugging her shoulders. She was glad for the change in subject; she needed it. "Outgoing, so don't worry about things getting awkward. She's also nice, so she shouldn't dis you," she named off. Even though she had been the one to set the date up and she was trying to help Scott out, she almost didn't want the date to work out. Not that she would admit it, but she was beginning to like Scott.

79Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but raise his brow when he heard her. "The military? That's cool. I mean, I guess you could say my dad was a solider, but I don't talk about it around him. He gets all weird," he said, and he stared to drive. He just hoped that her dad was just trying to scare him when he said that he would call the cops. He nodded as he listened to her, and he bit his lip. She really did sound like his type, but he wasn't going to say anything. Not when she went through the trouble of trying to find her. He soon came to the place, and he parked the car, getting out.

80Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:06 pm

wills

wills

Tatum arched a brow at his comment and just nodded. She remembered learning a little about the Kenways in school. However, most of the time it was always about the Sherwoods. They were the main deal, especially since Dimitri was the president. "My dad decided to join, after the war. He wanted to protect his family the best he could," she replied with a sigh. When he parked, she hopped out as well and offered him a half smile. "I will be a few tables down," she began before she handed him an earpiece. "If things start to go south say....watermelon. And please, don't get nervous. Talk to her as if you are talking to me. Or Ezra...wait I take that back. Don't talk to her like you would talk to Ezra."

81Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott nodded at her words, and he bit his lip nervously. "Watermelon...got it. I think," he said, and he saw who he thought was the girl. He put his earpiece in, and he walked to the table. "Here goes nothing," he whispered, and he walked to the table and sat down. He stayed quiet for a few moments, still having no idea what to say. "Um...hi. I'm Scott," he said, and he put out his hand. Maybe this would go well. maybe he wouldn't ruin everything. "I-it's nice to meet you."

82Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:27 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rolled her eyes and gave him a small pat. "You know you have this," she insisted before she sat down at a table. She kept a close eye on the both of them. The girl looked over when Scott came to sit down, and she was becoming a bit worried when he didn't say anything. When he finally did, she smiled and shook his hand. "Hey, I am Hadley," she greeted. "It's nice to meet you too, Scott." Tatum muttered in a hushed voice, "Calm down, Scott. She can tell you are nervous."

83Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave the girl a timid smile, and he listened to Tatum. She was right. He needed to just calm down. He took a deep breath before putting his elbow on the table. "So...you come here often?" he asked with a wink, but then he realized how creepy and stupid he sounded. "Watermelon," he said quietly, but then he blushed, realizing he probably sounded like an idiot. "I mean, I wonder if this place has some fresh watermelon, don't you?"

84Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:37 pm

wills

wills

Hadley gave him a confused smile and awkwardly shrugged her shoulders. "Uh...sometimes," she said. She only grew more confused when he mentioned watermelons. "I don't think watermelons are on the menu....are you okay?" she asked. Tatum groaned, making a couple look back at her as if she had three heads. "Bad soup," she whispered. She then muttered quietly to Scott, "Stop talking about watermelons. Remember, talk to her like you would talk to me."

85Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott knew that his while face was probably bright red, and he looked like an idiot. "Sorry," he said. He took a moment to calm down before looking over at her and taking in Tatum's words. Maybe he thought about then too much. "I was just caught up in your beauty. You hair is so silky, and it's beautiful. Your eyes are too. They are such a beautiful green. I could look into them all day," he said, but only after a moment he realized that she had brown eyes....and Tatum was the one with green eyes.

86Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:16 pm

wills

wills

Tatum thought that maybe, just maybe he could redeem himself. The first compliment was fine, but he seemed to be laying it on a little thick when he continued on. When he mentioned the eyes, she frowned. Last time she had checked, the girl did not have green eyes....but she did. Was Scott really thinking about her? Focus Tatum, focus,. "Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon!" she muttered. Even though he was the one who was supposed to be saying it, things were taking a turn for the worst. Hadley frowned and said, "Uh, I am sorry to just run off. But I am starting to feel sick. Thank you for the time though." She dug out a few dollars to pay for her drink before she stood. Tatum groaned once more, and the couple glared at her again. "Turns out...there was watermelon in my soup. Have a good day," she whispered to the couple before she stood and made her way over to Scott once the girl had left.

87Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott knew that he had screwed up, and now there was no way to fix it. "Wait!" he called, but she was out the door before he could stop her. He sighed, and he looked down that the ground. He was starting to lose hope that he would ever get to have a girl. "I'm sorry a wasted your time," he said, and he looked at the ground. He was glad Ezra wasn't there. Yeah, he was a good friend, but he would never heard the end of how stupid he was. "Thanks for trying to help," he said, and he grabbed his wallet, throwing a random amount of money on the table.

88Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:04 pm

wills

wills

Tatum pulled out the earpiece and sighed as she leaned against the table. "Wasted my time?" Tatum repeated before she shook her head. "You didn't waste my time, Scott," she said with a timid smile. Although he had wanted the date to not go well, she hadn't wanted to make Scott upset, and she had tried her best to help him out. "Don't tell me you are just going to give up. Nope, I am not letting you give up," she stated. She didn't want to stop spending time with him, and this seemed to be the only way she could.

89Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked into her eyes as she spoke. She was so pretty, but she would never go for him. He was just some guy, and she was a beautiful girl who deserved way more than he could ever give her. He looked at her, and he shook his head. "It's fine, really. Besides, the one person I like doesn't like me back," he said quietly, and he looked down at his hands. She never would. He was just some kid that she met. He was helpless and couldn't get a girl. "Hey, how about we go do something. What would you like to do?"

90Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:36 pm

wills

wills

Tatum offered him a small smile and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "Don't think like that," she stated. She had her doubts that Scott liked her, and that was fine. As long as she could keep trying to set him up with whatever girl he liked, maybe he would reconsider. She couldn't believe it. She was starting to like Scott, and she was jealous about it. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Scott spoke again. "I have just the thing," she stated before she grabbed his hand and lead him out to the car. "Let me drive. You are going to take a peek into my world."

91Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he looked at the ground. It was nice that she was being persistent about find him a girl, but it hurt. He wanted her to be his girl. When she spoke and grabbed his hand, he followed, raising a brow. What in the world did she have planned. He grabbed his keys before tossing them to her. "Am I going to regret this?" he asked her. Either way, he was going with her. Maybe he could get closer to her. Maybe he could make her realize what he felt. Maybe he could make her feel the same way.

92Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:52 pm

wills

wills

Tatum couldn't help but smirk at his question. "Only if you don't like to swim," she replied before she hopped into his car and started it up. She would just have to push her feelings aside. At the end of the day, she was his matchmaker before anything else. And he wasn't interested in her, right? Right? Then why did the fact that he had described her eyes kept coming to mind. She pulled out of the driveway once he was in the car. "Maybe I can even teach you to surf."

93Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave her a look before he smirked. "Well, I will accept your offer, but I will warn you, you have no idea what you are getting in to," he said with a laugh, and he leaned back in his seat. He was going to have a hard time considering he was pretty bad swimming anyway. But swimming with Tatum? He looked at the window for a moment before he spoke. "Do you like anyone Tatum? What is he like?" he asked. She probably didnt like him, but maybe she did. Hopefully she did. She was just so perfect.

94Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 pm

wills

wills

"Oh, come on. It can't be that bad. Besides, you are talking to one of the best surfers around, so I can help you out," Tatum insisted with a wink. Swimming, and especially surfing, was one of her favorite things to do. She was taken off guard by his question and used her free hand to tuck some hair behind her ear. "There is this one guy, but I don't think he likes me. So it doesn't really matter," she replied, trying to play it off with a shrug. "Why do you ask?" she questioned as she parked at the beach.

95Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott bit his lip when he heard her answer. So she liked someone, but the chances of it being him were rather slim. "Well, I was thinking that maybe since you were helping me, I could help you. I may know next to nothing about women, but I am pretty good with guys," he said, but then he looked at the ground. "That sounded way better in my head. Pretend I never said that," he said quickly, and he blushed lightly. Scott Kenway had an odd way with words. Who was he kidding, odd was an understatement.

96Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:56 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rose a brow at his response and could barely stifle her laugh. He was definitely different, that was for sure. "I don't think it will be that easy, Scott," she replied with a long sigh. His next comment made a half smile appear on her face. "You have a tendency to stick your foot in your mouth a lot don't you?" she inquired as she hopped out of the car. She couldn't help but like Scott. There was just something about him that she liked. Or maybe it was just him in general.

97Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly at her words. If only she really knew him. "I do like challenges. So please, tell me about this mystery guy. Have you know him for long?" he asked her with a smile. At her comment, he laughed and rolled his eyes. "No, I'm not that flexible," he joked sarcastically, and he smiled down at her. He couldn't help but be a little bit sarcastic. His mother and his father both were, especially his father. He could make anything sarcastic. He was a master at it.

98Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rose a brow when he didn't seem to give up. Scott was something else. "No, not too long," she answered, then paused. "You have no idea what you are getting into," she stated, repeating his words from before. She giggled at his response and had to do her best to not roll her eyes. "Too bad," she murmured, shaking her head. "Come on, and stop with the sarcasm or I will make you swim laps," she joked.

99Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was happy with her first answer since it did in fact apply to him. "Do tell me more about him. I want more than just one fact about him. What is he like? What does he like to do? Why do you like him?" he asked, and he watched her for a moment or two before he got out. He couldn't help but smirk at what she said. "So if I continue and I can't swim, will you make me drown lap?" he asked her with a smirk before laughing. "I'm not even funny," he said, and he looked down at her. Even if he wasn't funny, she somehow founds his words funny.

100Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:49 pm

wills

wills

"Slow down. I can only answer one question at a time," Tatum said with a laugh. "He's...different...than most guys I know," she said vaguely. She would rather not say too much in case he put the pieces together. She just wasn't sure he liked her, not like that. She was just some girl he had found at a cafe one night who had offered to help him get a girl. "And I like him because yo- he is different," she continued, hoping he hadn't caught the slip up. She couldn't help but laugh at his question. "Yup, I am a hardcore teacher," she stated. "And sure you are. At least, I like your jokes."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next