Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:50 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and grabbed his backpack, heading out after her. "Around seven," he replied, cracking a small smile. He switched out the things he would need before he returned the kiss. "Neither can I," he said before he gave her a quick hug. "See you tonight," he added on, giving her one last kiss before he headed off to class.

552HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel nodded at the time, and she smiled. "It sounds great. I can't wait. I'll see you then," she said, and she kissed him once more before she headed off to her final class. She hadn't even noticed that Derek was in the class until then. She sat down and tried her best to ignore him.

553HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:29 pm

wills

wills

Derek was leaned back in his seat, not really paying attention to the lesson. Not that he had to when his father was the principal of the school. It had its perks. He rose a brow when Angel came into the class. He hadn't noticed she was in the class before. He leaned over and muttered, "Well, look who it is."

554HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel tried her best to hold back a groan when Derek spoke to her. Couldn't he just leave her alone? He had a girl and as had a guy. She didn't want to spend time with him anyway. She looked down at her notes, pretending like she didn't hear him and she was going over what she had written down. Any excuse not to talk to him was good.

555HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:50 pm

wills

wills

"That's fine. Ignore me. I can just tell Livia that you confronted me. I am sure she would love to hear that you tried to break us up, hm?" Derek said in a snarky tone of voice before he went back to his work with a smirk on his face. If Livia's friends were against him, it shouldn't take much for him to turn Livia against her friends.

556HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gripped her pencil tightly when she heard his words. "You wouldn't," she said bitterly, and she sighed. Of course he would. It was Derek. Livia couldn't know about what she did. She would turn against Drake, and she couldn't do that to him. She looked back at him and narrowed her eyes. "Don't get too cocky though," she said.

557HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 pm

wills

wills

Derek suppressed a smirk and muttered in response, "Don't underestimate me. I would." He scribbled a few notes down and shook his head. "Cocky? Oh, I'm not cocky. I just know when I have the upper hand," he stated before he glanced to the board. He put a finger to his mouth. "Shh, I'm trying to do my work here, Blakely."

558HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel resisted the urge to punch him right then and there. "I wouldn't underestimate me either. There is more to this pretty face than what you might think," she said before going back to her work. Two could play at his stupid little game, and when he threatened her, he would get the worst end of it. She would make sure it would come without warning.

559HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:17 pm

wills

wills

"There is more to me too, Blakely. Much more," Derek muttered in response before continuing on with his work. When the bell rang, he stood and smirked over at her. "Expect the unexpected," he whispered before he winked over at her as if he hadn't just threatened her. He then stalked out of the room.

560HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel stood when the bell rang, and she narrowed her eyes at his words. He threatened her again. He was a dead man. When she was finished with him, he would be lucky if he was ever able to wink again. She rushed out of the room before going to Drake. "We are plotting Derek's downfall right now. No one is going to threaten me and get away scot free," she said.

561HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:31 pm

wills

wills

Derek had remained lurking in the shadows, listening to the two of them. He pressed record on his phone and moved to record everything they said. A slow smirk slipped onto his face as he whispered to himself, "Oh someone will be falling....and it won't be me." Drake was grabbing the things he needed when Angel came running up. "What happened? If he hurt you, I swear the guy will never again see the light of day," he snapped.

562HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip, and she shook her head. "He threatened me. Last time someone did that, I left before I could break his face," she said, and she took his hand. "We can talk about it later though. Poor boy doesn't know what's coming for him. The moment he hurts Livia, I will make sure the only way he looks pretty again is through plastic surgery," she said, and she sighed before hugging him. "I'll see you tonight then."

563HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty le timeskip Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:46 pm

wills

wills

Later that night, Drake was pacing in his bedroom. "Are you sure I look okay?" he asked, turning to his friend, Damon. "Do I look nervous? Am I sweating a lot?" he fired off questions left and right. Damon chuckled and patted his shoulder. "You look fine. Just straighten that tie," he said, fixing it for him. Damon didn't hang around Drake's friends much. He was too busy fawning over Star. Drake felt a bit bad for him, since he had never really had the courage to talk to her. "Okay, I'm good," he muttered to himself before he hopped into his car. "See you later!" he called after Damon. He then pulled out of his driveway and headed to Angel's house. Once there, he grabbed the flowers he had bought. "It's nothing huge. It's just asking her to prom," he repeated to himself. But to Drake, it was huge. The last time he had meant to go with a girl to prom...she had stood him up. He hopped out and went to Angel's door. "You can do this," he whispered to himself before he knocked on her door.

564HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was in her room, looking at herself in the mirror. She was terrified that she looked horrible. "Angel, shut up. You look great. Stop arguing," Hannah said in a rather annoyed voice. Angel ran a hand through her curly hair and sighed. "I just wanted to look good for him, okay," she said, and she looked down at her outfit. She of course wasn't wearing a dress, but she still looked nice. When she heard the knock at the door, she shot up and tried to calm herself, but she rushed down the stairs. She was in shock to see that her father had answered. "I am taking it those flowers are not for me," he said, studying Drake for a moment or two. "Angel, would you mind going on into this young man's car. I would like to speak with him for a moment," he said.

565HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:24 pm

wills

wills

If Drake was nervous before, he was a wreck now. He hadn't spoken to Angel's father yet, and he was not looking forward to this at all. He thought he was bad with Ann; he couldn't imagine what Angel's father was like. "Hello, sir.Uh, Mr. Blakely. Er, Mr. Blakely Sir," he said, offering a smile over at him. He hoped that he at least looked like he wasn't anxious. "Uh, hey Angel," he continued, genuinely smiling then. He clasped his hands behind his back and tried to relax. Damon's mini pep talk was quickly going to waste.

566HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave Drake a nervous smile, and she whispered in his ear. "You look great. The flowers are amazing too," she said before she went off to the car like she was told. Angel's father closed the door, and he glared at Drake for a moment or two. "I am going to keep this short and sweet so Angel doesn't think I killed you. You better treat her right or else I will make sure you regret ever laying eyes on her. If you are anything like the last one, you will regret it," he said, staring at him with a hard gaze.

567HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:42 pm

wills

wills

Drake could feel his heart beating in his chest a mile a minute. Sure, he had a talk with a girlfriend's father before, but he knew this man meant business. He was looking out for his daughter. He nodded slowly and forced a small smile. "I would never hurt her, sir. She is a sweet girl, and she deserves so much. I have learned what not to do," he said, thinking of his own father. His mother reminded him a lot of Angel. She had deserved so much, but was given so little.

568HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Mr. Blakley watched him for a moment before he gave him a nod. "You go out and have fun. Have my daughter home by ten, and don't try anything funny," he said before he opened the door for him. Angel looked over when she saw the door open. That goodness her father didn't go and end up killing Drake. He was so protective over her after her last boyfriend cheated on her and broke her heart.

569HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:58 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah, of course, sir," Drake said, before nodding and stepping out the door. He waved before he headed to his car. He hopped in and started the engine. "He's....intense," he said with a nervous chuckle. He doubted Angel's father had anything to worry about. He definitely wouldn't break her heart. But he couldn't be quite sure about the other way around. "Uh, let's go," he said as he pulled out of the driveway.

570HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed, and she nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he is. I'm really sorry about him," she said, and she took his hand with a small smile. "He's just so protective ever since my last boyfriend," she said with a small sigh. Her father needed to calm down and learn that she could make her own choices. She knew what kind of guys were good for her now. She wasn't going to make the same mistake that she did last time.

571HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:35 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah," Drake agreed, glancing her way. "But that shows he is a really great father. I admire him for that," Drake continued, sighing. He would never get that love nor affection from his own father. His mother had been the only one who seemed to care about him. He leaned back in his seat as he drove. He hated thinking about his parents. He soon came to the park and smiled at his and Damon's handiwork. Damon, being that he was the taller one, was able to reach higher places so they could hang the string lights. The night was lit up with the lights. He also had a few pictures of him and a few of Angel he had taken and then one picture of him and Angel was framed on a picnic table by a candle light. "Uh, if this is completely cliche, this was a friend's idea," he said before he got out and opened her door for her.

572HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled lightly, and she took his hand, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, he cares. Maybe a bit too much, but he cares," she said, and she got out of the car when he stopped. She was shocked to see what he had set up. "Drake...this is beautiful," she said before she engulfed him in a hug. It was all just so thoughtful and beautiful. It must have taken him so long to do. "Where did you even get some of these?" she asked him with a small laugh, and she smiled contently. No one had ever done anything like that for her.

573HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:02 pm

wills

wills

Drake smiled slightly at her reaction. He wasn't sure if she would have liked it or not, to be honest. He hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head. He chuckled at her comment and shrugged. "I sneak pictures here and there, and I asked Hannah to send me some," he replied with a cheeky grin. He then took her hand and lead her to the picnic table. He opened up the basket and placed the sandwiches on the Styrofoam plates. "Sorry this isn't some gourmet meal. My cooking skills end at sandwiches and cereal," he said with a chuckle.

574HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled when she heard how he got all of the pictures. "Drake Sherwood, you are the sweetest boy I have ever met," she said, and she kissed him. She sat down at the picnic table, and she shrugged. "It's okay. I can't boil water so I think you one up me on cooking," she joked before kissing his cheek. "The food looks great," she told him, and she took a plate. Everything was so simple, but yet it meant the world to her. He was so thoughtful and kind. How did she deserve him?

575HG AU Normal - Page 23 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:22 pm

wills

wills

Drake smiled and reached out to grasp her hand. "I am glad you think so," he said with a chuckle. Her next comment made him laugh as he took a bite of the sandwich. Well, he didn't do a terrible job; it was at least edible. He grinned over at her before he reached into his pocket and grabbed the ring his sister had picked out. He pulled it out and let out a shaky breath. "Okay," He began before he stood and got down on one knee. "Angel, I...really like you. Actually, every day I fall in love with you even more," he said with a crooked smile. "So Angel, this is why I ask this...," he began as he opened the ring box. Instead of it being a diamond ring, however, it had the word "prom?" across it. "Will you go to prom with me?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum