Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:57 pm

wills

wills

Tyson stumbled over to his sister and dropped down beside her. He grabbed her limp hand. The tears began to flood down his cheeks. "Wills, Wills no," he whispered, clutching her hand tightly in his own. "You can't do this. You can't die," he mumbled; his voice shook from the tears. He only came to his senses when the police started dragging him away from her. "Sir, you are going to have to calm down. We are going to have to have questioning."

--

Ann landed the hovercraft and grabbed the gun once Aspen handed it to her. She knew he was right but she could stop herself from grabbing Aspen's hand and reaching up to plant a quick kiss on his lips. She could die; both of them could be goners. She pulled away and led the way off. She busted into the building about the same time that Maria did.

927Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie felt like she couldn't move. She only did when the officers took her by her arms and helped her up. She then began sobbing. She had no idea what else to do. What would they tell Dayton? One of the officers was telling her to take deep breaths, but she could do it. All she could do was cry. She began to look around for Tyson.

Aspen kissed her back, and he held her close. "I love you," he said quickly, and he took off running. He ran in with Maria and Ann, and he began looking around, trying to find his son. After a couple minutes of looking, he finally found him. He raced over to his son and quickly untied him. He had no idea that he was really on television. He looked at his son who had dark circles under his eyes and looked mad. "Fe, Felix I love you," he said, giving his son a tight hug. When he pulled away, he was terrified to see his son's eyes widen and then Felix grabbed his father's throat.

928Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:11 pm

wills

wills

Tyson reached out for Willow again, but the police kept pushing him back. He could barely see due to the constant flow of tears. His sister. His little sister. It was all his fault. He couldn't save her. He went to Mackenzie's side and pulled her into a hug. He had never cried so much in his life. "Mackenzie, why Willow?" he whispered hoarsely. She didn't deserve it.

--

Ann whispered the simple words of, "I love you too." She gave Maria a sidelong look and knew that she had everything that would be needed. She was always prepared it seemed. She headed after Aspen and nearly collapsed with relief when she saw Felix. However, the relief instantly disappeared when he grabbed Aspen. She raced forward and did the one thing she thought she would never do. She punched Felix. "Fe, stop!" she said urgently. This wasn't him. They had done something to him. Her attention went back to Maria, and they silently understood each other. Maria was already getting a needle ready.

929Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked up when Tyson hugged her, and she leaned into him, hugging him tightly. She had no idea what she would do without him. "I don't know," she said quietly, and she cried softly, thinking of everything that they planned on doing. "I don't know," she repeated.

Aspen was in shock as his son grabbed him. He wasn't sure how to react. He just stood frozen as his son choked the life out of him. Felix only stopped when Ann punched him, but that only made things worse. Felix grabbed the knife that Aspen had dropped, and he narrowed his eyes at Annalise. He was about to stab her, but then Aspen pushed himself in front of her. Felix Ledger has stabbed his father.

930Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:07 pm

wills

wills

Tyson just shook his head and closed his eyes tightly. He shakily took out his phone to call his mother. She needed to know first. He could tell Dayton and Aimee afterwards. "It should have been me," he whispered in defeat. Willow was too young; she hadn't even had the chance to live. He wanted to see her grow up. He wanted to be able to scare every little boy that got near her. He wanted to be the big brother he had been meant to be.

--

Ann had to choke back a scream when Felix stabbed Aspen. She didn't know what to think or do. All she felt was the way she had when Noah had left Felix behind, and Caroline had taken him. She felt lost and confused and hurt without knowing who to put the blame on for sure. Maria came to the rescue when she stabbed Felix with the cure in hopes that it would work.

931Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie hugged him tightly, and she looked up when he said that he was going to tell his mother. She couldn't imagine doing that. "Are you going to tell your dad too?" she asked him quietly. The two really didn't get along, but he had the right to know. His daughter just died. "I-I'll call Dayton," she said quietly, and she pulled out her phone.

Felix cried out in pain when he was stabbed with the cute, and he fell unconscious a few moments later. He remained unmoving for a little bit before he finally opened his eyes. "Mom?" he said quietly as he looked up at her. He looked over in horror to see his father. "Oh my gosh...Dad?" he said, and he grabbed his father's hand. "I did this, didn't I?" he asked, and Aspen shook his head weakly. "It wasn't you, Felix. This isn't your fault. We have you back and that's all that matters," he said.

932Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 pm

wills

wills

Tyson bit his lip and whispered, "I guess I will." He felt a pang. It was just hard to believe he had lost his sister. He wanted to get back at that man more than he had wanted to in all of his life. A glimmer of hope ran through him. "That friend," he said, grabbing Mackenzie's hand. "She was a chemist right?" He knew he probably sounded insane. He would do anything to try to bring his sister back. Even if there was no chance, there had to be some chance, right? He was grasping at any possibility that he could. He reluctantly dialed his mother's number and waited until she picked up before he told her what had happened.

--

Ann was more relieved than she had been in her whole life. She threw her arms around Felix and held him tightly. "Thank goodness," she whispered as she pulled away. Her son was okay; he was back. That moment of happiness subsided when she remembered what had happened. "This wasn't your fault. I promise, baby," she whispered as she gave her son's hand a squeeze. "First aid kit, now!" she pleaded, and Maria came over with one. "This will hurt, but we can't wait. We don't have time to just leave, and you are already bad enough," she whispered before she got to work on the wound.

933Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was a bit surprised when he grabbed her, and she gave him a small nod. "Yeah, she was a chemist," she said, and she watched him for a moment. She could understand where he was getting at, but would it work? It sounded insane! She bit her lip before dialing Dayton's number and putting the phone to her ear.

Felix was in shock as he watched everything happen. He couldn't believe what was going on. He hurt his father, and his father was dying. He was terrified of what would happen. "Please don't die," he said quietly, and Aspen gave him a small smile. "I'm not going to die, Fe. I'm sorry I haven't been a great father. I know we never really got along," he said sadly, and Felix began to cry more. "You're a great dad."

934Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:08 pm

wills

wills

Tyson hoped that maybe she could do it. He couldn't lose one of the few people who meant so much to him. He talked to his mother and told her everything that had had happened. Dayton was on crutches-- and even sometimes resorted to a wheelchair when it was utterly necessary-- but he was out of the dreadful hospital room. When his phone rang, he grabbed it and furrowed his brows when he saw it was Mackenzie. "Hello?" he asked as he answered. "What's up, Mackenzie? Aren't you and Ty bowling with Willow?"

--

Ann was shaking as she worked on Aspen's wounds. She was worried about him; she was worried about Felix. She was just flat out worried. It was another common trait passed out through the Sherwoods; many were anxious and paranoid. When she had done the best she could to fix up Aspen's wounds, she grabbed his hand and forced herself not to cry. "Don't say that, Aspen," she whispered quietly. "People make mistakes sometimes," she continued, rubbing her thumb across his hand. She then turned to her son. "Are you okay?"

935Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie tried not to cry even more when she heard Dayton. "I-it's Willow. The lights went out...someone took her. His name is Xander. Willow...she's dead," she said, but admitting it made her want to cry out even more. And she did. She sobbed and dropped to the ground, crying her eyes out.

Aspen slowly got up, but he winced in pain. Felix quickly helped his father up, and he helped him stand. He was clearly shaken, and his legs were shaking. "Let's go. Before he comes back," he whispered, and he began to cry again. Just the memories of everything made him want to scream even more. He was shaking enough to make Aspen move. "Felix, calm down, please."

936Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:44 pm

wills

wills

Dayton sat up abruptly at the news. He must have misheard her. Willow couldn't be dead. Xander couldn't have been the one to kill her. If he was, that means he not only lost Willow but lost an opportunity to find his sibling! He clutched his fists and muttered, "You aren't kidding? Are you sure she is dead?" He couldn't believe it. His little shadow was gone. As far as siblings go, she was all he had. He stood and managed to get the crutches. "Tell me where you are."

--

Ann reached out to help him. She hated all of this for happening. Why was their families being attacked? It just wasn't fair! "Fe, calm down. Everything is going to be okay," she whispered, sending him a small, weak smile. She really hoped that it would be okay, but they couldn't all be too sure. "We have to go. Let's go," she encouraged, trying her best to help them out and move them along.

937Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie tried to calm herself down, but the more she thought about Willow, the worse she got. "I wish it wasn't true," she said quietly. She but her lip, and she looked at the ground. "We are but he bowling alley," she said quietly, and she started crying again. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was never coming back.

Felix looked over at his mother, and he managed a small smile. He couldn't keep it long though. A memory flooded back to him, and he stopped. He started shaking more, and he was soon screaming. He needed help. Aspen looked at his son, and he hugged him tightly, trying to comfort him. "Felix, you're okay," he said multiple times.

938Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:24 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was struggling to keep his phone wedged between his shoulder while maneuvering around on his crutches. "I will be there soon," he said before he hung up. He managed to make it to his car and tried to remain calm. That man had crossed the line. He had taken two too many people from him, and he was going to be sure that he paid. He stepped on the gas pedal and headed their way.

--

Ann reached out and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Felix, I know things aren't great, but everything is okay now. We need to get out of here though. We have to make sure that we stay safe," she whispered, hoping he would calm down. They needed to get out of there. "Maria, please make sure it is okay for us to go," she pleaded, and she watched as Maria left to check to see if the coast was clear.

939Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:52 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was still lost for words. She was scared of what would happen next, and she was scared for Tyson. She was terrified for Dayton. She bit her lip and hesitated for a few moments. Should she really do it? She sighed before she went ahead and called Maria.

Felix was still shaking and crying and screaming. His father, even though it hurt so much, was holding him tightly. "Felix, calm down," he said quietly. Felix soon stopped shaking, but that was it. "Dad, I don't want to die," he said quietly, and Aspen held him close and kissed his head. "You won't, Fe," he said quietly. He wouldn't allow it.

940Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:13 am

wills

wills

Tyson had moved to sit as close to Willow as it was physically allowed. His mom was on her way, and he wasn't quite sure how much he was looking forward to it. Dayton came to a screeching halt and barely had enough time to shut off his car before he climbed out and wobbled his way over to Mackenzie. Maria sat up when her phone began to ring. She looked to the caller ID and tilted her head before she answered. "Hello Mackenzie. Is everything okay, dear?"

--

Ann nodded slowly in agreement. "It's okay. We aren't going to let anything happen," she whispered. Nothing bad was going to happen on her watch. Once Maria poked her head in and nodded as a sign that it was good to go, Ann went to help Aspen as she quickly moved towards the door. She had to get her family out of there. That was the main priority.

941Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:21 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked over at Tyson, and her heart broke in two. Seeing him like that made her feel like she needed to do this now. Sh glanced up as Dayton came over, and she tried to stop her crying. "No, I'm not okay. My boyfriend, Tyson, he needs you," she said quietly, and she tried her best not to cry anymore. "Can you please help," she asked.

Aspen looked over at his mother when she said that everything was clear, and he started to get back on the hovercraft. He was weak and slow, and his wound was still bleeding, but he needed to make it back home. He had to see his son again when he was healthy. He just had to!. Felix stepped into the hovercraft, and he looked around nervously. He was still cautious and scared.

942Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:34 am

wills

wills

Dayton carefully put an arm around her and tried to do his best to keep himself from falling over. He glanced to where the limp body was and had to force back the anger rising in him. He was going to get that man; he was sure of it. Maria stood and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Of course. Of course. Where are you? I will be there in a bit," she asked. She wouldn't have rushed so much if it hadn't been for how urgent Mackenzie sounded.

--

Ann headed with them onto the hovercraft; Maria had somehow straggled behind. But she had to be okay. She was sure of it. She was started up the hovercraft when she heard the first shots of gunfire. "Go! Now! Forget about me!" Maria yelled, waving them away. She was too far behind to pick up. Ann felt her pulse rising. She couldn't just leave Maria stranded. She was family too, whether she liked it or not.

943Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:43 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie told her where she was and then quickly hung up. She hated all of this. She just didn't see why it had to be Willow. She looked up as Dayton came by, and she hugged him, trying to make sure that she wasn't going to hurt him. She wiped the tears off of her cheeks, and she tried to at least look strong. It was what Willow liked, right?

Aspen's eyes widened when he heard the gunshots. Sure enough, his mother was still down there, and he was too weak to go and get her. He was about to yell after her when Felix jumped out and ran to get her. "Felix!" he screamed in shock. His son was going to get himself killed! He needed his son. Felix grabbed Maria's arm. "Come on," he said, but it was clear he was in shock. The gunfire didn't help.

944Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:53 am

wills

wills

Dayton patted her arm in the "there, there" sort of fashion. When it came to emotional girls, it wasn't his specialty, which was why he was angry and not crying such as Tyson. Emotions didn't settle well with him. "Who did you call?" he asked finally, setting his gaze on her. His question was answered a few minutes later when Maria pulled up. She left the car idling as she went to Mackenzie. "What did you need help with?"

--

Ann's eyes widened when Felix ran back to get Maria. "Felix!" she called after him. She had to stop herself from running after him. She couldn't lose her son; they just got him back! As much as she didn't want to admit it, she finally understood how her father felt whenever she would make reckless decisions. Maria whispered softly, "You shouldn't have done that, son." She flinched as a bullet whizzed past her head. "You are risking your life," she continued but managed to follow him towards the hovercraft.

945Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:02 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie rested her head on Dayton's shoulder, and she just cried. She wasn't sure how long it was until Maria pulled up. At Dayton's question, she pointed to her. "Tyson, you need to talk to him. He's the one that suggested I call you," she said quietly. She only said that because she was afraid of saying it in front of Dayton. He would think she was insane!

Felix looked over at his grandmother. "I know. We have to stop talking and go though," he said, and he went as fast as he could back to the hovercraft. When he got close, he father put his hand down for them to take. Felix of course let Maria take it first. Aspen was in pain the whole time, and he was sure that he was going to pass out at any moment. It was all getting too much.

946Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:11 am

wills

wills

Dayton furrowed his brows at Maria. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he just waited until he watched her leave before he glanced to Mackenzie. "What was that all about?" His attention then returned to Tyson and Maria. Maria was pushing her way through the police. "Ma'am, you aren't authorized to-" one police began, but Maria totally ignored them. It was merely seconds later when Maria spoke. "This isn't her! It's a doll."

--

Maria slid onto the hovercraft and threw a glance at Aspen. "You should relax. You are in no shape to be doing that," she whispered before she offered a hand to Felix. She just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. The gunshots were becoming more frequent and closer ranged. Ann was starting up the hovercraft quickly. She gazed over at Aspen worriedly.

947Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:21 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie glanced at the ground when she heard Dayton's words. How could she reply? Luckily, Maria spoke out, but her words made her look up in shock. "Wait, that means Xander has Willow. We have to find him," she said, quickly getting up. They had to save Willow before something like that really happened. Being with Xander seemed to be worse than being dead.

Aspen helped his mother up, but that was about all he could do. He collapsed on the ground, holding his wound and sweating. He was in agony and trying to stay awake. Felix soon got on, and he looked over at his father. How could this be happening to them? it just didn't make sense. He rushed over to him and took his hand. "Dad?"

948Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:37 am

wills

wills

Tyson had never felt more relieved in his life. His sister could still be alive! Yet, the realization crashed down on him a moment later. Xander still had his sister. He jumped up and raced to Mackenzie. "Where do you think he would be? How can we find out?" he asked urgently. He had to find his sister, and he would do anything in his power to make sure that he did.

--

Ann threw feverish glances back at Aspen, and finally Maria stepped up. "Allow me," she requested. Ann didn't argue as she jumped up and raced to Aspen's side. She grabbed his hand and sent a thankful glance Maria's way, who was already piloting. "Aspen? We are going to be at the hospital soon, I promise," she added on quickly. She would make sure that he would get some real medical attention the second they got off.

949Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:43 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie bit her lip, and she tried to think. "I'm not sure, but we need to start looking. Dayton, do you have any idea where he would be?" she asked him urgently, but she was sure that she wouldn't have to plead for his help. No matter how much he said he didn't like his shadow, she knew that he couldn't live without her.

Aspen gave her a small smile, and he took her hand. "You are a little bit rusty, babe," he said, and he managed a laugh, even though it all hurt. He just wanted them to be okay. Felix had his eyes closed tightly, and he was shaking in the corner. "Go on to him. I'll be okay," he said weakly. His son needed her more right then.

950Hunger Games 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:31 pm

wills

wills

Dayton shook his head and shifted on his crutches. "I have been looking for him for a while now. I've started on something, but I don't think it will get us far. Do you think he met up with Caroline?" he asked uncertainly. He still couldn't believe that woman was his mother. He had never known his mother like he had thought he had.

--

Ann cracked a small smile and laughed quietly. "That comes with time," she said before she leaned down and kissed him softly. She bit her lip nervously as she directed her attention to Felix. "If you are sure," she agreed, kissing his cheek. Standing, she moved to sit beside Felix. She wrapped her arms around him carefully. "Hey, baby," she whispered. "It's okay. We are safe now."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum