Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 01, 2015 10:36 pm

wills

wills

Tyson was shocked when she hugged him. He hadn't expected that. He returned the hug and smiled slightly. "Oh," he said, sheepishly glancing away. "I am glad you like it. I didn't think it was all that amazing." He really couldn't be happier that she liked it. He was worried that she wouldn't. "Come on, let's eat," he said, sitting down and patting the spot beside him. He thought of Dayton and smirked slightly. Maybe he wasn't the only one who could get girls. Well, okay. He only wanted one particular girl. And she was with him right now.

77Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 01, 2015 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie nodded in agreement, and she grabbed a small sandwich. "I can't thank you enough for doing this for me," she told him, and she took his hand with her free one. She was just glad that someone finally thought so highly of her as to do this for her. She rested her head on his shoulder, and she smiled contently. "This is so perfect," she told him quietly. She didn't know how else to put it. It was simply amazing. "No one has ever thought about even doing this for me," she said quietly, and she looked up at him.

78Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 01, 2015 11:13 pm

wills

wills

Tyson was momentarily quiet. He would have never thought she would have liked it that much, but he couldn't be more relieved that he did. "I am glad you like it," he replied after a moment. He hesitated before he put an arm around her. With his free hand, he took one of the sandwiches and took a bite. Well, his mom sure was a good cook. He would give her that. After he swallowed, he turned to her and hesitated another moment. "So, tell me about yourself, and....your family," he said after a moment.

79Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 01, 2015 11:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled up at him. "How could I not love this?" she said with a smile, and she continued to eat her sandwich. She had to admit, she was surprised when he asked about her family. "Well, I'm an only child. I live with mu mom and my dad. We are pretty average I guess you could say. Well, not now really. It's been a bit awkward ever since I mentioned the revolution and the war, but they are opening up to me more. My dad...I don't know how to explain him. He is so over protective. I can't do anything with him. I love him, but I need freedom. That's why I go to Drake," she said, and she closed her eyes. Drake was such a life saver. "Anyway, I'm really close with the Sherwood's and the Kenway's. Heck, I babysit all their kids," she said with a small laugh.

80Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 01, 2015 11:28 pm

wills

wills

Tyson leaned back and stared out at the water before he finally returned his attention to Mackenzie as she talked about her family. It sounded a little intimidating. Yet, he still found himself envious that she had a father. He hadn't seen his father since he was around ten. The last thing he remembered saying to him was "bye, dad!" as he went to work. Then he never came back. He had watched his mom sit in the living room hours on end, waiting for him to return. He shook his head, forcing himself out of his memories. "They sound great," he said thoughtfully, half smiling. He had never met them, however.

81Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 01, 2015 11:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie gave him a small smile. She knew that he was probably jealous of the at that she had a father. She just didn't want to. seem like she was rubbing it in his face. "They are. I'm not sure about my dad, but I'm sure that Drake will welcome you with open arms," she told him, and his hand in her own. She rubbed her thumb over to the top to try and make him a bit happier. She soon finished her sandwich, and she looked up at him. "So, what movies did you bring?" she asked curiously, wanting to get off of the topic and make him happy. She didn't want this date end badly.

82Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 5:41 pm

wills

wills

Tyson nodded once and thought of what she said. He always wondered why he wouldn't see Drake around. It made sense, but his mom still got around and all she had was him and his sister. Then again, he was just bitter. At least he had had a good father. He leaned forward and spread the movies out he had brought. "There are many different choices. I wasn't sure if you liked comedy, or horror, or...well what most girls like...like chick flicks," he said sheepishly. He didn't watch many movies himself. Unless they dealt with history. It was just a personal preference.

83Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 5:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled, and she held his hand. As he pulled out all the movies he had brought, she started to look through them. "Well, what do you like, Ty?" She asked, but then she blushed lightly. "I can call you that right?" She asked him after a moment. She didn't want to pick something that he would hate to watch. She took another small sandwich and started to eat. She looked through the movies again, a bit curious. "I've never watched a horror movie." She commented.

84Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 6:10 pm

wills

wills

Tyson shrugged and smiled lightly. "I don't normally watch movies. I was just going by Dayton's suggestion," he replied sheepishly. As she asked the question, he chuckled and replied with, "Yeah. My family calls me that." When she mentioned never watching a horror movie, he arched a brow and picked up one. "Well, want to watch one then?" he asked her after a moment of thought.

85Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 6:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled when he said that she could call him Ty. "Good because Tyson is a bit of a mouthful all of the time," she said. He took his hand and placed her head on his chest. She nodded when he suggested the horror movie. "Why not. There is a first time for everything," she said, and she looked up at him. "Just don't judge if I jump. I'm really jumpy," she said with a laugh, and she place the movie in the laptop. She was a bit excited, but she didn't want to look like a fool on their first date.

86Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 6:53 pm

wills

wills

Tyson rolled his eyes and chuckled softly. "Really? It can't be worse the Mackenzie," he muttered with a half smile. "I will try not to," he replied at what she said, shaking his head. Horror films were okay, but they were never up Ty's alley for favorite movies. When the movie started, he lightly put an arm around her and watched it. Every once in a while, he would sneak a glance over at Mackenzie. The movie wasn't all that interesting to him. But he was kind of biased since he had seen it before.

87Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 7:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie watched the movie intently since she was rather curious. Occasionally, she got a bit scared, so she his in Tyson's arms. A few times when she was scared by a jump scare, she would let out a small scream and hold him close to her. When she movie was over, she blushed lightly, and she looked up at him. "Sorry," she said with a small laugh, and she hugged him. "I had a great time," she said, and she caught herself looking into his eyes.

88Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 7:38 pm

wills

wills

Tyson half smiled when the movie ended. He didn't want the date to end, but he knew it had to eventually. He returned the hug and pulled away to send her a half smile. For a moment, he studied her eyes intently. "You are very beautiful. You know that?" he asked, cracking a smile. He placed a hand on her cheek and leaned in. His lips barely brushed hers when his phone rang. He huffed and pulled away. "I am sorry," he muttered sheepishly. He grabbed his phone and answered it only because he saw his mom's caller ID. "Hell-" he began but was cut off. "Okay, thanks. Bye," he said quickly. He turned to Mackenzie and said rather hurriedly, "We have to get you back to Drake's. Now."

89Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 8:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was rather sad to see the date end, but then again, maybe it went well enough that he would ask her out on another one. It was pretty clear that she was love-struck. When he spoke, she blushed, but for once she didn't look away. She only closed her eyes when she thought he was going to kiss her. They would have, but then his phone rang, ending any chance that she had before. She bit her lip as he talked on the phone, but his next statement made her eyes go wide and confused. "Why? What is going on?" she asked him.

90Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 8:21 pm

wills

wills

Tyson didn't try to explain. Instead, he packed everything up and threw his bag over his shoulder. "Come on," he said, glancing her way momentarily before motioning for her to follow him. He climbed into the car and started it up rather quickly. He didn't want to have a confrontation with her father. If he was as protective as she had said he was, well....he just didn't want to get into that kind of trouble. As much as he liked Mackenzie, it was beginning to look like a bad idea after all...dating her. If her father was going to go all investigator on him, he just wouldn't know what to do. This was the first person he ever dated. And he had little faith her father would like him.

91Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 8:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie didn't need for him to elaborate what happened. She knew very well that she had been caught by her father. She quickly followed him into the car, and she bit her lip nervously. Her father had to ruin the one thing that she was really happy to have. "I am so sorry," she said quietly. She was never going to get a boyfriend at this point. Dustin was already at Drake's house and waiting. He was furious to say the least. The fact that Mackenzie went out with a guy behind his back, and he didn't trust the kid. Not when he found out who his father was. It just so happened to be the one person that tried to kill him and his friends when he was in the games.

92Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 8:52 pm

wills

wills

Tyson pulled up to Drake's house and tried not to flinch when he saw Dustin. He wanted to be upset with his mom. But her and Willow were all he had. He couldn't push them away like that. He glanced at Mackenzie and let out a hesitant sigh. "Let me get this over with," he muttered before he got out of the car and shut the door carefully. He would rather not mess up Dayton's car. The guy would kill him. "Mr. Crawford," he began carefully. "Don't be upset with Mackenzie. This was my idea. I am sorry."

93Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 9:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Dustin glared at Tyson as he walked out. He even looked like David which disgusted him even more. Mackenzie slowly got out of the car, but she didn't say a word or look at her father. Dustin looked at Tyson. "You keep your mother shut and you get out of here before I hurt you," he said before he turned to his daughter. "And you. Mackenzie Elise Crawford, I have never been more disappointed in you in my entire life," he said. Mackenzie felt as if she couldn't take it. Her father was like her best friend. If he hated her, she was all alone. She quickly pulled herself past him and ran inside Drake's hour, tears streaming down her face.

94Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 9:09 pm

wills

wills

Tyson pressed his lips into a thin line. He was trying to be civil, get Mackenzie out of trouble. And this man...well he was rude. And he hated him. He had never hated another person before. Sure, he disliked Dayton, but he was one of his only friends. Yet, he didn't hate people. Until now. He threw open the car door and slammed it shut. So much for caring for Dayton's stuff. He pulled out of the driveway and drove past the house at a speed he never had before. Drake looked up when Mackenzie came running in. He shut the scrapbook instantly and went to her side. "Mackenzie? Is everything all right, honey?" he asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Do I need to hurt that boy?" he asked, scowling slightly. Drake was still Drake, and sometimes...well sometimes he still had that father instinct in him.

95Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Dustin glared at the boy the whole time he left. Oh how he hated him. He knew that Mackenzie was probably mad at him right then, but it was for her own good. If David was his father, he was more than likely just like him. He wasn't going to have that boy hurt his little girl. When Mackenzie ran from him, he narrowed his eyes before walking back over to his house, slamming the door as he got in. Mackenzie was crying in Drake's arms. She couldn't speak for a few moments. She was too busy crying about what had happened. When he spoke, she shook her head. "D-Daddy found out. He hates me now," she said, crying into him. "Can I move in here with you?" she asked him quietly. Maybe it was just her emotions right then talking, but she knew that she needed to get away from her father. "Or at least let me spend the night. I can't go home."

96Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 9:39 pm

wills

wills

Drake rubbed Mackenzie's back lightly, attempting to calm her down. When she answered, he let out a long sigh. He knew Dustin, and he possibly caused a scene. When she asked what she did, his eyes widened for a moment. He then relaxed and sighed. "If you want to," he began, lightly placing a hand on her shoulder once more. "But dont make rash decisions," he said calmly, sending her a small smile. "Are you going to be okay?"

97Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 9:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie managed to let out a small smile when he agreed to let her stay with him. She hugged him a bit tighter and sighed. "Thank you so much Drake. I don't know how to thank you," she told him, and she bit her lip. "I promise, this isn't a rash decision," she told him, but his next question made her pause. "I don't know. I'm scared that Tyson doesn't want to be with me anymore because of my father. Who would?" she said, and she sat down on the couch, hugging herself.

98Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 10:06 pm

wills

wills

Drake moved to sit where he had been sitting before and sighed softly. "Don't worry about him until you get things fixed with your father," he whispered, sighing softly. He thought back to Ann. They had had a rocky relationship. But things got better as time went on. "Mackenzie, everything will be okay," he whispered. Yet, he had no idea that it would be. He stared down at the scrapbook but didn't open it again.

99Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 10:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie sighed, and she shook her head. She knew that Drake was probably just trying to be optimistic, but she knew better. Everything wasn't going to be okay. Her father was going to hate her forever, and since Ty was friends with Nate, he would probably tell Nate and Nate would end up telling the whole school. "Drake, I'm scared. What do I do if things don't work out? All I have is you right now," she told him.

100Hunger Games 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 02, 2015 10:31 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and leaned back against the couch. "Just keep your head up. I will always be here if you need me. And that isn't a lie," he said with a light chuckle. He moved to sit beside her, resting an arm around her shoulder. "You should rest. It has been a long day," he suggested, sighing lightly. He missed his wife with each passing day, but it was getting more bearable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum