Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:02 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed along with him and rolled her eyes, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I remember my neighbors having one. I would beg my mom for one every Christmas but she always bought me some frilly dress or fake makeup or something along those lines," she said, shaking her head.

Willow had to hide a small smirk at that comment. "He's my cousin. Friend is a bit of a stretch, but we are close," she commented, shrugging. "A party?" she repeated, rolling her eyes. "I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe he won't go home drunk. It would suck if one of his fellow partners had to give him a DUI," she commented more to herself. "Maybe I can help."

Glancing up at him, Willow smiled lightly and held his hand. "Never leave me again, got it?" she commented as she hugged him tightly. "I don't think if I could cope with another month waiting and hoping that you are alive."

502Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled as he listened to her, and he kissed her head. "Well, I still hope you like the necklace. Maybe I could give you a treehouse next year," he said, and he smiled. If only she knew. It would be much sooner than next year.

Apollo smirked a bit when she mentioned him coming home from the party. "You know, that would actually be great," he said, and he laughed. Sure would serve him right. When she said that she could help, he smiled brightly and got up, turning his back to her and pressing himself against the bars. "Do you think you can get it? I might be able to guide you through the lock picking process."

Apollo looked into her eyes, and he smiled a bit to himself. "I promise I will never leave you, babe. I promise," he whispered to her. He knew how she felt. He was scared that she was hurt. She could have been killed on the way over there.

503Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:02 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows in surprise. "You are already thinking about next year?" she inquired with a laugh as she kissed his cheek. "No, you don't have to do that...I mean, it will be expensive and time consuming and hard work...," she continued, trailing. She didn't want him to spend that much money or time on her. The guy already gave up a million!

Willow did her signature eye roll that seem to say "of course you would think that." She took the bobby pin when he came over and arched a brow. Why was she even helping this guy out? What did he do for her besides tell her to "give him the money or I will shoot"? She glanced to him and muttered, "Okay, what do I do?"

Willow wrapped her arms around him and relaxed slightly. "Good," she said with a growing smile. "Hey, you didn't call me Wills," she commented in semi-surprise. It seemed to be his go-to thing. "I might like it just a bit better than 'babe'," she joked.

504Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he nodded. "I started thinking of next year the day after the Christmas party," he told her, and he laughed a bit. He knew that she didn't want in spending his time building her a treehouse, but it was too late now. He was dead set on it, and it was going to happen.

Apollo handed her both of the bobby pins he had. "Okay, you have two bobby pins. One is the handle and one is the lever. Now there are two parts of a lock. The barrel and the pins. The barrel is what the key goes in, and the pins are what keeps everything in place until a key comes in. Now get the lever and put it as deep in the barrel as you can get it. Now turn it the way you would to open the lock. It won't move far, but the pressure is key. Hehe, see what I did there? Anyway, now put your pick in and feel for the pins. Find your first pin, and push it up until you hear a click. Do that with the rest of the pins and you should be goolden."

Apollo thought for a moment of two. He really didn't call her Wills. That was a first. "I think I like babe a lot, but if you insist, I will call you Wills," he said, and he kissed her softly. He did like having little pet named for each other. It was there thing that no one else could take.

505Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:32 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and cracked a small smile over at him. She hoped he would just forget about it. He had already given her so much already. "It isn't even New Year's yet. Which reminds me," she said as she turned to him. "I want to go to a New Year's party," she stated, glancing up at him. "I've never been, and I don't know...maybe I can try to acquire a taste for liquor...." she began, then trailed as she shook her head. "Anyway, I think it would be fun."

Willow listened to him explain what she had to do and stood there for a moment dumbfounded. Okay, so picking a lock shouldn't be rocket science, especially for a girl who had aced all of her classes in high school and is doing well in college as well. Yet, this was foreign territory for her. Maybe this was why she would definitely not be the girl to go to on a B and E quest - that and for the fact she would possibly trip and give them away. She ran over the instructions once more before she got to work. Finally, she heard a click. "Hey! I did it!" she exclaimed in triumphant. Then, she mentally cursed as a guard poked his head in. "Everything okay, Ms. Walker?" he inquired. She stared at the bobby pins in her hand before she hid them behind her back. "Just fine."

Willow laughed and rolled her eyes. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that," she murmured as she kissed him back. She pulled away to glance into his eyes. "I mean, Pollo is such a better nickname than Wills. Like seriously, what is a Wills anyway?"

506Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:50 pm

squid.

squid.

"It's never too early to start planning," Apollo said, and he pulled her closer. When she spoke, his eyes widened. "You really want to go to one? I know a couple I have been considering. And I think you would like the taste of it very well," he said, and he smiled to himself.

Apollo waited for her for a few moments. When he hear the click, he smiled brightly, and he was about to take the cuffs off, but the guard came by. He Waite until he was gone to take them off and rub his wrists. "You know, you did a pretty good job for your first time," he said with a smile, and he offered her his hand through the bars. He was a bit surprised that she agreed to helping him, but he didn't object.

Apollo smiled, and he rolled his eyes. "What is a Pollo? Exactly, nothing," he said, and he rolled his eyes. It didn't even sound like polo. They sounded completely different. "You are strange, Wills."

507Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:00 am

wills

wills

"Too early...," Willow repeated with an arched brow. "We have 364 days to plan. I think we have time," she joked as she poked his nose. She considered it for a moment before she nodded. She seemed to be trying new things with Apollo left and right. Might as well go to a party. "As long as it isn't something like beer. I tried that before because Dayton had it in his car...but in my defense, he disguised it by putting it in a coke can," she stated, wrinkling her nose at the memory.

Willow let out a sigh of relief once the guard left. God, there was no way she wanted to explain to Dayton how she ended up in a cell herself. It would probably go a bit like, "Wills, why the hell are you locked up? And where the hell is the nitwit's cuffs?" Dayton would ask. To which Willow would reply with, "Oh, I got caught helping that nitwit over there." She shook her head. Nope, didn't want to explain that. She turned to Apollo and shook his hand after a hesitant moment. "Don't expect it often."

"Pollo is like Polo the name brand but with an extra l. So it is like the name brand's cousin," Willow replied with a cheeky grin. She rolled her eyes when he called her strange. "Strange is my middle name."

508Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:27 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled as she told her story, and he rolled his eyes. "Sure does sound interesting," he said, and he put an arm around her, kissing her head. "I will find a part of one of my close friends that you would enjoy," he told her. He would make sure that it wasn't one of the big, loud parties he would usually go to. Maybe a more quiet and reserved one.

Apollo smirked when she spoke. "Well someone is a little feisty, now aren't they," he said with a smirk. He sat down on his little bench, and he looked up at her. "So, what exactly prompted you to come see me? Surely it can't be just because you wanted to mess with me," he said, looking up at her curiously. He really did wonder why she came to see him.

{le timeskip
Apollo was finally fulfilling his promise. "So the first lesson is going to be on how to hunt with a bow," he said, and he ha her hold the bow. He showed her carefully how to place the arrow and why exactly she needed to do to aim. He grabbed his own bow, and he took an arrow. "Whatch me," he said. He found a squirrel in a tree, and staying totally silent, he follow it before letting the arrow fly. He smiled as he hit it, and he looked back at Willow, but his smile quick evaporated. "Willow, move!" he said in a panicked voice. He grabbed her roughly and yanked her out of the way, but in the process, the walker bit his arm, making him scream out in pain.

509Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:37 am

wills

wills

"Interesting," William muttered, snorting all the while. "That's not quite the word I used to describe it. I mean, I was twelve, but I still remember it to this day," she muttered, shaking her head. Stupid Dayton making her think she was getting a nice, cold Coke. She thought about the parties and smirked thoughtfully. "Is that close friend Blake? You are going to get me drunk and talk me into getting another tattoo are you?"

Willow furrowed her brows at his question. That was a good question. Why did she come see him? She avoided his question by saying, "That is hardly fair. You barely give me any answers to my questions. Why should I answer yours?" She crossed her arms over her chest. But the truth was, she didn't want to admit it. Not aloud, not to herself, and especially not to Apollo. Because a part of her -whether she chose to accept it or not- cared about him.

Willow watched his movements closely and lifted the bow, eyeing another squirrel close by. Just as she was about to let loose of the arrow, Apollo had grabbed her. "What's going-" she began, but her words were cut off as she noticed the walker. She felt her heart drop when she saw Apollo had been bit. A mixture of anger and fear coursed through her, and she acted without really thinking. She pointed the arrow at the walker and let go. It soured at it and hit him right between the eyes. She didn't even have time to congratulate herself on a job well done as she dropped down beside Apollo. She didn't even want to look at it. "Apollo, you can't leave me. Not now," she insisted. She felt the tears springing to her eyes. Stupid walkers. Stupid apocalypse.

510Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:47 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked when she started to make connections. "Smart girl," he said, but he ended up laughing and shaking his head. "No. Trust me, you would hate Blake's parties. They can get a little...wild. And that is putting it very generously," he said. She would probably freeze up and have a panick attack.

Apollo smirked when she seemed to answer his question with a question. He sad starting to know what the answer was anyway. "You don't happen to have feelings for me, do you Willow? I mean, it does seem rather absurd, but it can happen. I mean, I have feelings for you," he said, but the he paused the think about what he had just said. His eyes widened and his entire face went red.

Apollo looked up at Willow, and he managed a small smile through his pain. "Nice shot, Wills. You're gonna go far," he said, and he held his heavily bleeding arm. He was taking deep breaths, trying to calm down, but nothing was working. He didn't want to die. He wanted to be with Willow. "You are going to have to kill me, Willow. I can't turn. You are going to have to or get someone else to," he said, and he took a deep breath after that, holding back a cry of pain.

511Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty I love my little pollo so much Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:56 am

wills

wills

Willow bit her lip at the thought of that. "Why am I not surprised?" she inquired, shaking her head. It would be pretty funny for a tattoo artist to have calm, chill, and collected parties. No, she highly doubted calm, chill, and collected were even in his vocabulary. "If not him, who is it?" she asked, tilting her head thoughtfully.

"Pfft...feelings, for you?" Willow inquired, but she had to avert her gaze. Why did he have to be right all of the time? However, when she caught his last comment, she was taken aback. "Wait, did I hear you right?" she asked, her eyes widening slightly. He had feelings for her? She must have heard him wrong, because what chance was there that Apollo Davenport liked her? They were polar opposites!

Willow shook her head in refusal. She was not going to let him die on her. She lost too many people, and she wasn't going to lose another. Why was life so unfair? Why throw love at her and then try to snatch it away and be all snide and like "ha gotcha!" No, she wasn't losing someone else, especially not Apollo. "We are going to get you help," she insisted as she tried to hoist him up the best that she could. "I am not losing you. Not because of them."

512Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty I know *insters heart eye emoji* Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:09 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he shrugged. "You will just have to find out that one. I will say though, I do a lot of business with him a work. He's about my age," he said, and he smirked a bit. It would be pretty funny seeing her try and guess who it was.

Apollo gave her his signature smile, and he shrugged. "Depends on what you heard, my dear," he said, and he smirked to himself. Okay, so maybe he was a bit shocked by his own words, but he found them truthful, as much as it scared him. He hadn't even realized it until he said it either. He knew why he was always so drawn to her now.

Apollo looked down at Willow, and he shook his head. "They won't let me in camp. They will kill me the moment they see the bite. There is no reversing it," he said, but it seemed useless. Willow was going to save him even if it was possible or not. "Wills, let me go. You can...you can find someone else," he said, but he knew the likelihood of that was next to nothing. "Oh who am I kidding. I love you, Willow Walker. Always have, always will," he said, trying to hide the pain in his voice.

513Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:21 am

wills

wills

Willow frowned as she thought it over. "So he's at work...," she murmured thoughtfully. She might have to keep an eye out for him. She was mildly curious. "It is funny...I don't know most of your friends," she continued in realization. So far, Blake was the only one she had met.

Willow was momentarily at a loss for words. What was one supposed to say to that? "Since when did you become all proper?" she said instead, trying to stall. She didn't want to admit it, but she knew she felt something for him to. For some ungodly reason, she cared about Apollo. Why? She had no clue.

Willow wasn't going to accept it. They were going to have to go through her to kill him. Why not play a little Romeo and Juliette? If he was going to die, then maybe she should to. "We are going to fix this," she repeated. She was certain they could. Or, maybe it was just blind hope. But it was all she had left. She shook her head at the comment of finding someone else. Never in a million years would she find someone that she would care for like she did for Apollo. "I love you too," she whispered after a moment, and she leaned down to kiss him. "And because I love you, I am not going to let you leave me."

514Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:36 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked a little bit to himself. He couldn't wait for her to try and find out who he was talking about. "I don't have a lot of friends, so it really shouldn't be that hard," he told her with a casual shrug. He was a little anti-social sometimes.

"I always have been. I've just decided to show it now," Apollo said, and he looked down at Willow. He was getting a little bit worried as to if she really like him back or not. "Now can you answer my question from before?" he asked her. He wanted to know the real reason whys he came to visit him. It wasn't just to rebel against Dayton.

Apollo looked into her eyes, and he bit his lip nervously. Would he survive? "I'll try. I'll try for you," he said, and he kissed her back. He slowly followed her, trying not to appear as weak as he really felt. As soon as he entered the camp, Simone caught sight of him. "He's been bit! Someone get a gun!" they yelled. Apollo was starting to sweat now along with all the pain.

515Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:52 am

wills

wills

Willow laughed and shook her head. "Yeah, well. So am I," she stated with a shrug. Most of her friends were either family or old enough and known long enough to be considered part of the family. "Well, I'm curious. Are you going to make me wait forever?" she asked as she puckered out her lip.

Willow opened her mouth and then closed it again. Oh, how she hated him. But she liked him. Oh, how she hated that she liked him. "Maybe I was just a little bit interested in your wellbeing...," she supplied with a nonchalant shrug. She knew it wasn't that simple though. "If you are trying to get me to admit that I like you, you will be waiting a while," she continued, but then paused as she realized what she said. Good going, Willow. You just indirectly admitted to liking him.

Willow lifted her bow the moment the person spoke. "If you touch a hair on his head, I will send an arrow right through your eye and not think twice about it," she snapped. "Just wait a minute," someone spoke and Willow was taken aback when she saw Dayton. He came over and glared at Apollo. "We have to get him help," Willow insisted. She stared up at him with pleading eyes.

516Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:02 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo out a few moments of thought into her question. "Well, maybe not. It just depends on how quickly you figure it out," he said with a smirk, and he laughed, kissing her head. "I'll give you a week," he told her.

Apollo listened to her, and he seemed to perk up at her words. He stood, and he walked to the bars of the cell, as close as he could get to her. "Willow Walker, did you just say you like me?" He asked with a small smile. He reached in hand through the bar, and he slowly, gently placed it on her cheek.

Apollo looked up at Dayton when he came by. If anyone was going to vote on killing him, Dayton would. He hated his guts. Apollo coughed, wiping the bit of sweat from his brow, leaving a trail of blood since his hands were blood from holding his wound. "Willow...if we don't hurry up I'm going to bleed out before anyone can put a bullet in my brain," be managed to say through pants.

517Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 am

wills

wills

Willow sighed and shook her head. "Well, that seems unlikely. Besides, New Years is in a couple of days, pollo," she pointed out as she stuck her tongue out at him. She just then realized that she had missed half the movie. Oh well, Dirty Dancing could wait.

Willow flinched when he touched her but eventually relaxed. She hesitated before she muttered, "Don't get all smug." She placed a hand over his and sighed. Despite it all, she knew it was true. Somehow, someway, she had developed feelings for Apollo Davenport. Wow, what a mess she was.

Dayton glared at the both of them momentarily, calculating the right move. "If he turns on the ride there, I don't want to hear any if's, and's, or but's about it," Dayton muttered before he through the door to one of the vehicles open. Willow didn't object as she helped Apollo into the car. "Where are we going exactly?" she asked as she glanced to Dayton. Dayton didn't reply. Instead, he started the car.

518Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:55 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked, and he shrugged. "Well you are going to find out one way or another," he said, and he laughed a bit. He was basically giving her until
New Years to figure out where they were even going. He looked down at her when she spoke, and he laughed. "Yeah, I guess it will have to. We missed half of it."

Apollo kept his smile when she hesitated, being a little hopeful. When she placed her Han over his, he relaxed a little, and he looked into her eyes. "Imagine your cousin seeing us now. I think he would have a heart attack," he said with a small laugh. He would never allow the to be together.

Apollo looked up at Dayton, and he tried to hide his confused took. "Where are we going?" he asked in a whisper, but his question wasn't answered. After a bit of struggling, he mange to get in the car, and he took deep breaths, wiping the sweat from his brow. The pain in his arm was starting to grow, and he could feel the change in his body.

519Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:52 am

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and sighed. "Yeah, I guess. Still would rather know soon rather than later," she commented with a wry smile. She glanced to the movie again and shook her head. "See, this is why you shouldn't distract people," she tsked in a teasing tone, putting the blame on him.

Willow's eyes widened slightly when he mentioned Dayton, and she quickly glanced to the door. Luckily, no one was there. "Maybe you shouldn't scare me like that," she muttered. Dayton probably would kill the guy and not think twice about it. She sighed as she glanced back to him. "How long do you have to stay?"

Dayton stepped on the gas pedal and sped down the road. Willow might have been worried about this, if she hadn't put so much worrying to Apollo. Eventually, they came up to a building. She might have thought it were secluded. However, people were outside with guns, ready. Dayton killed the engine and hopped out, and Willow followed after him, trying to help Apollo as well.

520Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:13 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he rolled his eyes. "I wasn't distracting you. We were simply having a conversation. I am sorry," he said sarcastically, and he smiled down at her. He knew he hadn't known her all that long, but he was starting to think of something big. Was it too early to think about that?

Apollo laughed when she looked back, and he shook his head. "I never said he was here. I just put the thought in your head," he said, and he took her hand. When she asked the question, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I have no idea. Probably somewhere around ten years I am guessing. Maybe twenty if Dayton really hates me that much."

Apollo was trying to hide how much he really was in pain. Everything hurt, and he wanted it all to stop. He wanted it all to end. When they stopped, he managed to get out with Willow's help, and he looked up at Dayton. "Where are we? How do you know about this place?" he asked, cringing as he walked.

521Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:43 am

wills

wills

"Sure you weren't distracting me," Willow replied, rolling her eyes as she. She glanced at the movie for a moment, but it was almost useless. She didn't know what was even going on. "So, who's party is it?" she asked expectantly. She wasn't going to give up asking him.

Willow rolled her eyes and let out a long sigh. It still worried her nonetheless. When he answered, she let out a long sigh and said, "Well, I don't think that is necessarily his decision." She wasn't sure how it would go, but then again, it could go completely wrong. "Is there anyone who could possibly bail you out?"

Dayton didn't answer once again and stepped up to the front, where the gates were locked. "Dayton, long time no speak," a voice said, strolling over. Dayton gave him a bro hug before he muttered, "We need some help. Do you still have the cure handy?"

522Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:52 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked a little when she aske whose party it was. Luckily for him, he found a way not to answer. "My favorite part! Come on," he said, and he took her hand, leading her to the living room. "Run and jump in my arms," he said.

Apollo sighed, and he shook his head when she asked about bailing. "Not even Maria could. It would probably take about as much money as I stole to get me out of here. Besides, she has enough on her plate taking care of my mother. I don't want her to have to worry about me," he said. He didn't want Williw to have to bail him out either.

Apollo looked at Dayton, and he listened to the conversation. "There is a cure?" he asked in shock. It was hard to believe that someone came up with one. He could understand why it was secret though. The place would be overrun if people knew about it. He wanted to one more, but he had a feeling he wouldn't get to find out.

523Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:36 am

wills

wills

Willow was about to insist that he tell her, but she was taken aback when he tugged her along. Oh well. She might have to ask later. "You are crazy, right?" she muttered as she listened to his instructions. "I can barely walk without tripping, much less jump into someone's arms."

Willow let out a long sigh and raked a hand through her hair. Why did it have to be so complicated? "We can figure something out," she said after a moment. She began to mentally calculate all the money she had in her bank account. Would it be enough? Would it be enough if she borrowed some money from her mom? Maybe...barely.

"You are in luck. Fresh batches were made this afternoon," Dayton's friend replied as he unlocked the gate and motioned them to follow. "And yes, there is a cure. It works, most of the time. There are kinks. Some people react differently than others to the cure, though. Some people, maybe .1% of the people so a very small percentage, have bad side effects. But so far, it is the best we have," he explained. Dayton followed his lead into the building. "How long ago was he bit?" the man inquired, glancing back at him. Dayton turned to Apollo and tried to calculate it out. "Maybe thirty or forty five minutes ago...we better hurry."

524Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked, and he shook his head. "You think I am kidding? Come on, just watch the movie and do it. It's not that hard," he said, and he smiled, waiting dr her. He would drop her or anything, right.

Apollo age her a small smile, and he looked down at her. "Hey, it's already. I mean, there is always visiting hours," he said with a shy smile, and he sighed to himself. He hated not being able to be with her, but maybe that would but have to wait a little bit.

Apollo listened to the man, and he followed them, starting to stumble. "How long....does it take someone to turn?" he asked quietly. He felt as if he was changing, but he couldn't be too sure that it was the change. "Get the cute," he said before screaming out in pain. It seemed to be getting worse and worse after he was bit.

525Random Ideas V.2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow still wasn't quite sure if it were a good idea. She wasn't quite worried about her own well-being, but maybe Apollo's. She might end up falling on top of him or something. She hesitated as she glanced at the screen before she tried to recreate that by running and then leaping.

Willow was still vaguely trying to calculate how much money she would need. Maybe it wasn't so bad working at a bank and having to calculate numbers effortlessly. She was taken out of her thoughts when Apollo spoke and managed a half smile. "Yeah, I guess. But it isn't that easy. Day wouldn't like it if he knew I visited you."

The man glanced back at him and hesitated. "It depends on how severe the bite is and on the person," he stated before he came to a room and opened the door. "A nurse will take it from here," he told him before he stepped out of the room. Willow helped Apollo into a bed and glanced up as a nurse came in. "Hello," the nurse began, "I am Caroline Young and I will be your nurse for the day."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum