Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 23]

26Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:12 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was finally starting. She winced in pain, and she looked over at her father who held her hand tightly. "Daddy?" she said quietly, and he Dustin hugged her. "You scared me to death," he said. Aimée's eyes widened. "Why in the world would she have that?" she asked him. Why would she need it?

Noah held her close, and he brushed her hair lightly with his fingers. "Astrid, it's okay. Look," he said, showing her his arm. "It only hurts for a second and that's it. Besides, I'll be right here the entire time," he said, and he kissed her head. Josh gave her a look before nodding. "Fine, you want to know when she is going to break his heart again or they are having some rocky path in their relationship. Become friends with her," he said.

27Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:21 am

wills

wills

Tyson opened the door and stepped into the room. He awkwardly stood by the door as he watched Dustin and Mackenzie hug. "Mr. Crawford," he said with a nod to him. "Mack," he added as he moved to her bedside and pulled her into a tight hug. "Are you okay?" he whispered. Dayton shook his head and muttered, "I have no clue. That is what I am trying to figure out."

--

Astrid bit her lip and continued to shake and shiver. Ann held out her hand and offered her a small smile. Hesitantly, Astrid held out her arm and squinted her eyes. As Ann cut the trigger out, she let out a scream. Afterwards, Ann carefully bandaged up the wound. Peyton frowned at his suggestion. "Friends? You are kidding me right?" she muttered. She couldn't be friends with her.

28Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:27 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled when she saw Tyson, and she hugged him back tightly, but then she yelped in pain. "Sorry, it still hurts," she said, and she managed another smile. "I'll be fine though," she said, and she looked over at her father who was watching Tyson. "Where is Day?" she asked Tyson. Aimée bit her lip, and he began to think. "It just doesn't make sense.

Noah held her close when Ann took it out, and he kissed her lightly. "Hey, it's okay. It's over. It's out," he told her, and he rubbed her shoulder softly to help calm her down. He just wanted her to be calm and okay in the end. She was everything to him. Josh smirked when she spoke. "Then I guess Noah's next heartbreak will come out of the blue, and this time, this one will be worse than the last. He'll never come out of his shell again.

29Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:35 am

wills

wills

Tyson pulled away quickly when she cried out in pain. "No, no, don't say sorry. I am sorry," he said quickly before he took her hand in his instead. When she asked the question, he glanced over his shoulder and frowned. "I guess he is still out in the waiting room with Amiee." Dayton shook his head and grumbled under his breath. "It really doesn't," he muttered, then frowned. "Unless Caroline meant for someone to take it."

--

Astrid clutched Noah's arm tightly and buried her head in his chest so she wouldn't have to look at anyone. Ann gave them a small, sad smile. "How's your dad, Noah?" she asked, frowning. Peyton frowned as soon as he said the words. "You know, he is your friend. Why don't you go off and be all chummy with her and tell me everything?" she insisted. No matter what, there was no way her and Astrid would be pals.

30Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:43 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled at him softly, and he put her hand over her wound. Dustin kissed her head. "You should rest. You look really tired," he said. Mackenzie shook her head. "No, I'm not tired," she said, but it was clear on her face. Aimée sighed, and she tried to think. "Would Caroline try to give it to her for some reason?" she asked him.

Noah held her close, and he ran his hand up and down her back to comfort her. He looked up at his aunt. "He's getting better," he said with a small smile. He wished that his father would go on and get out, but he wasn't sure when that would be. Josh shook his head. "No, you can't do that. There is the risk of the girl then liking you back," he said, shaking his head. "Guys don't do that. It's call Guy Code."

31Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:50 am

wills

wills

Tyson sat down in the chair and offered her a hesitant smile. "Baby....you should sleep," he insisted, agreeing with Dustin. Even though she said she wasn't tired, she sure did look tired, and there was no way he was going to risk her getting worse. Dayton frowned and thought it out. "Why would she want Mackenzie to have it?" he muttered, more to himself. It made no sense.

--

Ann nodded and bit her lip nervously. "I am glad to hear," she whispered. She was really worried about her family as a whole. It seemed as if everyone was a complete mess. Astrid relaxed slightly, but was still staying close to Noah. Peyton groaned and muttered, "She is dating Noah. Why would she start liking you?" She then crossed her arms over her chest. "I can always shoot her."

32Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:56 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie sighed to herself before she gave in. "Fine, but only for a little bit," she said, and she settled in to the uncomfortable bed. Before she knew it, she was asleep. Dustin smiled lightly, holding her hand. "She used to always say that she was never tired as a little kid," he said. Aimée thought about it for a bit. "Maybe she heard something she wasn't supposed to."

Noah held her close, and he rocked her in his arms, singing to her softly. He wanted her to be okay and comfortable the whole time. It was already bad enough for her as it was. Josh smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "If you did that, who would you complain about to me?" he asked her.

33Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:05 am

wills

wills

Tyson half smiled when she agreed and leaned over to kiss her forehead before taking his seat once more. When Dustin spoke, he half smiled and murmured, "Sounds a lot like my sister." He then felt a pang. His sister wasn't really his sister if she couldn't remember him. Dayton considered in and mulled it over. "What could she have overheard?" Then, it hit him. "Maybe it wasn't for Mackenzie at all."

--

Astrid closed her eyes tightly and stayed near Noah. She felt so tired, but she knew she couldn't sleep. She was living a nightmare and going to sleep to one as well. It took her a while before she whispered, "I love you." Peyton rolled her eyes and hit him lightly. "I don't know, maybe Noah since he would be sulking around," she said, then huffed. "I just don't trust her."

34Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:12 am

squid.

squid.

Dustin gave him a small smile. "The teachers would complain about her because when i came to nap time, she wouldn't take one. She was terrified that all the other kids would wake up and leave her," he said with a laugh, and he sighed to himself. Those were the good days. Aimée's eyes widened when he came up with the idea. "But why would she have it then if it was for someone else. She isn't the type to do that to someone," she said.

Noah was a bit surprised when she spoke, but he smiled and whispered back,"I love you too." He kissed her head and held her close, leaning against the wall. He was tired, but he was terrified to sleep. The nightmares would come and be worse than ever. Josh nodded in agreement. "That would probably be trust," he said, and he put his arm around her. "Just give her a chance."

35Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:19 am

wills

wills

Tyson cracked a smile at that and chuckled softly. "Nap time had always been my favorite time of the day," he said with a chuckle. Now, he was lucky if he got an hour of sleep, let alone seven. Dayton glanced over at her and then let out a long sigh. "Maybe not, unless it meant that she could help Willow, who she has been trying her hardest to be close with since day one. I think this was meant for me."

--

Astrid didn't say anything else but managed to send a crooked smile his way. She rested her head against his shoulder and stared out at the wall. After a while, she did will herself to say something else. "I'm sorry," she whispered. Peyton rested her elbows against her knees. "Why? So that the moment we become friends, she decides she isn't good enough for my brother again and up and leaves?"

36Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 am

squid.

squid.

Dustin chuckled, and he thought about to when he was in school. "I wish we had nap time. The Capital thought it was overrated and got rid of it years and years before Brandon was even born. All we had were boning lectures. You think you guys have it bad," he said with a smirk. Aimée was in shock. "No way. But Mackenzie wouldn't do that to you. You are like a brother to her," she said.

Noah was sitting contently on the floor when her by his side. When she spoke, he shook his head, kissing her. "Astrid, don't say you are sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for," he told her. Josh sighed, and he looked down at her. "Peyton, how is the likelihood that she will leave again? Not very large. Who does she even have to go back to?"

37Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:36 am

wills

wills

Tyson rose a brow at his words and tried to hide his shock. "Really?" he asked, growing interested. History was always something he loved to talk about, and Dustin had been apart of the revolutions. He knew a lot about how things used to be. "How did things change then?" Dayton shook his head and muttered, "But Willow will be her sister-in-law one day if everything works out. Of course she would want to be close with her. And I know something I shouldn't."

--

Astrid glanced up at him and reached out to take his hand. She couldn't really say it in words, but she had a lot of things to be sorry for. She was sorry for leaving him. She was sorry they were both in this mess. It was all her fault. Peyton opened her mouth, then closed it again. As annoying as it was to admit, Josh had a point. "Still, he is my brother," she murmured. "And I don't want him to hurt."

38Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:46 am

squid.

squid.

Dustin sighed as he thought of his question. "It's really hard to answer. I mean, I was born right in the middle of it. I was maybe seven or eight when my brother first went into the games, and it wasn't until years later that it turns out that he wasn't dead. It is such a long story," he said. Aimée shook her head. "I'm not buying it. Mackenzie had to have some other plan. Dayton, if you took that pill, you could forget me. She wouldn't do that," she said.

Noah took both of her hands, and he kissed her head. He loved her so much it was hard to explain. "I will always love you," he said to her. Josh couldn't help but laugh. "Peyton, do you not think that I get you. I know you care about your brother. We are talking about the girl that shaved her brother's head while he was asleep because you were terrified he was being real when he said he was going to grow a mullet," he said with a laugh.

39Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:01 am

wills

wills

Tyson rose his brows as he answered. He remembered hearing about some of the people in the games being brought back. He had always been curious about that. "I still can't believe you knew my parents," he whispered after a long moment. It seemed so coincidental. Dayton sighed and dropped his head into his hands. "Then what could she have been planning, Aimee?" he muttered. There didn't seem to be an alternative.

--

Astrid gave his hands a small squeeze, and she looked up at him. "Thank you," she whispered. "For putting up with me..," she continued after a long moment. She just wasn't the same. A small smile pulled on Peyton's lips as he spoke. "Well, it was getting bad. What could I do? He would submit himself to social suicide. It would be horrible," she said.

40Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:17 am

squid.

squid.

Dustin chuckled, and he narrowed. "You're mother is an amazing woman, you know. And your father...well I've grown on him. He's not as bad as he used to be," he said with a laugh, and he thought back to the games. Dave was crazy back then. He really did wonder what made Grace want to marry him. Aimée thought about it for a second. "Maybe she wasn't going to use it at all. Her chemist friend, Maria," she said.

Noah smiled down at her, and he shook his head. "How could I not?" he asked with a small smile, and he kissed her lightly. "I love you so much, and nothing could stop me from that," he said. Josh laughed along with her, and he rolled his eyes. "And you tripped me a lot. Especially when it snowed," he said with a laugh.

41Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 am

wills

wills

Tyson half smiled as he talked about his parents. He leaned back in his chair and sighed softly. "I still don't have the best relationship with my dad. I know what he did wasn't right...," he said, trailing as he sighed. "I know I should try to make things right and try to forgive and forget." Dayton sighed and muttered, "What about her?" He glanced over at her expectantly.

--

Astrid managed a half smile before she dropped her gaze to the ground. She wished things could be easier for them. Would it have been different if she had different parents? "I love you too, Noah," she whispered finally. Peyton couldn't suppress the small smile that slipped onto her face. "It was my job. I had to torture my brother's friends," she stated with a shrug.

42Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:35 am

squid.

squid.

Dustin gave Tyson a smile. "Let me tell you something. If I, the person who he was trying to kill, can forgive him and become friends with him, I think you can try," he said, and he patted his back. "You can even now if you would like. I'll give you a call if she wakes up," he said. Aimée bit her lip. "You have heard Mackenzie talk about her all the time. Maybe she can help Willow," she said urgently.

Noah sighed contently, and he started to braid a small part of her hair that was in his hands. "Your hair is so soft," he said with a smile, and he kissed her lightly. Josh chuckled, and he smirked. "You tried to get rid of me, but I'm like a leech. I keep coming back," he said before he started to tickle her.

43Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:43 am

wills

wills

Tyson let that sink in before he nodded in agreement. Maybe he was right; maybe it could turn for the better. At his suggestion, he hesitated before he stood. "If you are sure," he said before he glanced over at Mackenzie. He leaned over and kissed her cheek quickly before turning back to Dustin. "Thanks, Mr. Crawford," he whispered as he quickly headed out towards his car. Dayton hesitated before he glanced at Willow and then back at Aimee. "Are you sure?" he asked hopefully.

--

Astrid's smile grew just a bit. "You are odd, Noah," she murmured before she turned to him. She honestly didn't know what she would do without him. She would be crazy and alone. Peyton rolled her eyes and muttered, "Which really sucks. I try so hard." Her words were cut short when he started to tickle her. She laughed and tried to wiggle away. "Josh," she said in between laughs.

44Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:08 am

squid.

squid.

Dustin smiled over at him, and he gave the kid a nod. "I'll see you later!" he called out. He kissed his daughter's head before looking at Jaycee. "I am going to get her some water for when she wakes up," he said and went out of the room. As he was walking out Aimée grabbed his arm. "Mr. Crawford, do you think you could help us? Our friend needs your friend's help. Maria," she said, and Dustin nodded, pulling out his phone.

Noah laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "Yes, I know I am.," he said, and he kissed her lightly. He was just glad that she was feeling better than she was before. Anything could be better than before. Josh smirked, and he continued to tickle her. "You have to say,'Josh is the coolest and hottest guy I have ever met.'"

45Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:15 am

wills

wills

Tyson climbed into his car and quickly pulled out of the drive way. A few minutes later, he made it home and basically stormed into the house. "Dad?" he called out. Dayton stood beside Aimee; he let her do the talking, but he hoped that it would work out like she thought it would. Maria leaned over as her phone began to ring once again. She had just made it home. "Dustin? Hey, what is it?" she asked.

--

Astrid let out a small laugh. She hadn't even known that she could still laugh. With Noah, she at least forgot why she was so scared. "But that's why I love you," she whispered. Peyton shook her head and squealed lightly. "You are kidding yourself! I am not saying that," she managed to mutter in between her giggles.

46Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:33 am

squid.

squid.

David looked up when he heard the door, and he gave Tyson an odd look. He could only hope that Tyson didn't come to yell at him. That was how their conversations usually went. He stood and looked over at him. "What is it?" he asked. Dustin bit his lip, and he paused for a moment. "I need you. Remember way back when Drake was losing his memory. This happened again, and I need you at the hospital. I'll even pay you," he said.

Noah smiled, and he laughed along with her. He was so happy that she made it to where he was able to laugh, even after everything that happened to them. Josh smirked. "Say it or else I'm not going to stop. I might even add more to it," he said with a laugh as he held her and continued to tickle her.

47Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:49 am

wills

wills

Tyson didn't waste a second. He went over to his father and hugged him tightly. "Dad, I am sorry. I know I am being too hard on you. I can tell you have changed," he said. He had made some mistakes as well. Maria rose her brows in surprise but she grabbed her keys. "Yeah, of course. I will be there soon. And Dustin, you don't have to pay me. You know that," she said before she grabbed her things and headed out to her car.

--

Astrid smiled slightly at Noah's laugh. She glanced up at him and reached out to take his hand. "I'm scared," she whispered after a while. She couldn't believe she had actually admitted it, but she was. Sure, she may have been able to kick butt in the arena, but now that she was gone...she was terrified. Peyton was still trying to struggle to get away. "I can't...say it with...you tickling me!" she said through her laughs.

48Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:52 pm

squid.

squid.

David was shocked when his son hugged him, but he hugged him back. "Tyson, are you okay? You didn't hit your head or anything, did you?" he asked, and he started to check him. This wasn't like Tyson at all. He hated him. Dustin sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "I know, but it feels like I owe you something," he said.

Noah took her head, and he held her close. "Don't be scared. I'm right here, and as long as I am with you, no one is going to hurt you," he said, and he kissed her lightly. Josh smirked, and he laughed along with her. "You better learn how to say it because I'm not going to stop," he said, and he smiled down at her.

49Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:11 pm

wills

wills

"I'm fine," Tyson replied after a moment as he stepped back. "Just had a...uh, wake up call," he replied before glancing down to the ground. He hesitated a moment before he spoke again. "I want to start over....make amends. Willow isn't the only one who needs a father." Maria shook her head even though he would have been able to see it. "Dustin, I have helped you and your friends for years. It is what I do. We are more than just friends. We are all family," she murmured. "I will see you soon," she stated before hanging up and heading to the hospital.

--

Astrid bit her lip nervously as she kissed him back. She whispered quietly, "I am scared to even sleep, Noah." This wasn't like her. She was supposed to be strong. She was supposed to be the fighter her father trained her to be. But she was really just a weak girl. Peyton mentally groaned and caved. "Josh is the coolest and hottest guy I have ever met!"

50Hunger Games 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:21 pm

squid.

squid.

David looked down at his son, and he smiled lightly. "I am glad you had one. I'm sorry about everything that happened. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about what happened," he said, and he hugged him back tightly. "I love you, Tyson." Dustin put his phone up when she hung up, and he looked over at Dayton and Aimée. "She is on her way," he said.

Noah looked down at the ground, and he took her hand. "I am too," he said quietly. He didn't want to admit it, but it was true. He was terrified of the dreams he would have. Josh smirked, and he soon let her of he when she spoke the words. "Oh, that's so nice of you Peyton," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum