Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked down at her. He was surprised when she tried to swing at him, but she fell into him instead. He was even more shocked when she started to lean forward. He instantly pushed her off, and he looked at the ground. "Um, let's go wash up," he said, and he quickly got up, rushing off. He took a deep breath, his heart racing. He couldn't believe that she did this to him. He thought he was straight. He pulled his shirt off and started to wash his hair, water running down his face. He sighed before looking over at Ann.

102Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:09 pm

wills

wills

Ann stumbled back a bit when he pushed her away. She was more shocked with herself than embarrassed. Though, she did feel the embarrassment. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. "Uh, yeah," she mumbled, watching as he headed off. "Ann, why are you such an idiot!" she muttered to herself. Trying to kiss the General, especially when the General thought she was a guy, was not smart, nor would it keep her alive. She went down a bit from Aspen. She stole a few glances left and right before she pulled her shirt over her head and quickly began to wash off.

103Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked at her just as she was taking her shirt off, but he was completely shocked. He ended up falling back into the water. He was speechless for more than a few moments. It didn't make sense. He looked around to make sure that no one was looking before he ran over to her and grabbed her arm. "Sherwood...you're a girl? How....what? I-if you aren't Dimitri, then who are you? You don't have a sick sister, do you?" He asked. He was so confused, but he tried his best to stay calm. "Wait...if you're a girl...I can do this," he said before he grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her.

104Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:09 pm

wills

wills

Ann nearly fell into the water when her arm was grabbed. She whipped around and scrambled for her shirt. She stared at him dumbfounded. This couldn't be happening. She didn't even know where to start, or how to explain. Yet, any possible explanation evaporated when he continued. Before she could ask what the heck he was talking about, he was kissing her. Despite all the confusion, she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck for a moment. As she pulled away, she glanced away and pulled her shirt on. "First things first, do guys not know anything about privacy?" she muttered. "Second, you can't tell anyone." She waited a moment to let that sink in. "Where do you want me to start?"

105Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen now understood why he felt for her so much. He took her hand, and he nodded. "I promise I won't tell anyone," he said, and he watched her for a few moments. He was utterly fascinated with her. She was just so amazing. "Who are you really? And why did you join in the first place? I am taking it there is a reason Commander Kenway wanted to talk to you," he said. He had full intention of protecting her now, and he did intend to keep with the lessons to help her. "Oh, and I hope you know we are still training together. Just because you are a girl doesn't mean I will work you any less," he said with a small smirk before kissing her again.

106Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:34 pm

wills

wills

Ann relaxed slightly when he agreed not to tell anyone. She needed that reassurance. She would be in so much trouble if it were to get out. She let out a long breath before she replied. "I am Annalise Sherwood. I go by Ann," she began, staring down at the ground for a moment. She slowly brought her gaze up to Aspen then. "My brother, the real Dimitri Sherwood, was actually drafted, and no I don't have a sick sister back at home. I have a sick brother," she continued to explain. "He was...still is...deathly ill when he was drafted. They gave us a week. But it didn't matter. Dimitri wasn't going to make it. If he went, he would have died before he even made it to battle. So, I took his place. It was better me than him," she whispered. "I have a chance of making it out alive. Dimitri...wouldn't have." When he spoke, she half smiled and muttered, "Good. I have to make it back to my brother, and I fully intend on making it home on two feet, not in a casket." She returned the kiss before she stood. "Now I have a question for you. Did you not like me before you knew?"

107Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen listened to Ann, and he was a bit shocked at first. She was Dimitri's sister, and the real Dimitri was dying. "They were going to take him, even though he was dying? What is wrong with them!" He said, rather angered. It didn't make any sense. "What's wrong with him?" He asked after a moment. He really did want to know, but he didn't want to invade on her privacy, but he couldn't take back his words. "You don't have to tell me," he said. At her question, he bit his lip and closed his eyes. "It's complicated. I felt something, but I'm just not sure exactly what it was. I knew there was something strange about you," he said with a laugh.

108Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:23 pm

wills

wills

Ann simply nodded and glanced away from him. "My dad even offered to take his place. They all know how great he is as a fighter. But they wanted Dimitri," she replied. It made no sense now that she thought about it. Why the sick guy? Why the one who will not make it even to battle? That would be a loss on not only a family but another soldier. When he asked what was wrong with Dimitri, she bit her lip nervously. "The only diagnosed it recently. I was already here when they found out," she whispered, glancing away. "He has cancer." Saying the words seemed to finalize them. She wanted to keep working. She wanted to make sure she made it to her brother whatever the costs may be. She rose her brows at his answer and pushed his shoulder lightly. "I'm sorry I am not a very believable man."

109Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen listened to horror. How could they do that to someone? They knew that he was going to die, yet they still took him. "That is sick. Annalise, I'll make sure this doesn't happen again," he said. He was shocked when she revealed what her brother had. "Oh my gosh, that is horrible," he said, and he gave her a small hug. "Annalise Sherwood, I will get you home, no matter what it costs me," he said, and he kissed her once more. It was horrible what was going on, and it was even worse that he had no idea it was going on.

110Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:14 pm

wills

wills

Ann bit her lip and glanced away. She couldn't exactly meet his gaze. Thinking about her brother sent a pang through her. She wanted to help him; she wanted to get back and get back to him soon. "Thank you," she whispered as she slowly brought her gaze back to his. She wished she could help her brother; yet, she knew she had to do her part and keep pretending to be him for the time being. She returned his hug and rested her head against his shoulder for a moment. She returned the kiss when he kissed her. Then, she whispered, "That is all I ask."

111Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen couldn't imagine what is was like for her. To be honest, he had never really loved someone. His father was a horrible man, and he never knew his mother. He looked over at her, and he wiped some hair from her face. "Can you tell me what it's like?" he asked her quietly. "To have a real family. To care for someone and for someone to care for you. I want to know," he said, and he took her to the bank of the river. He put an arm around her to keep her warm since she had just gotten out of the water and the wind was blowing.

112Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 pm

wills

wills

Ann averted her eyes and stared down at her hands, twiddling her thumbs. "Well," she started, thinking of a right way to put it. "It can get annoying sometimes, because family can be annoying. But at the end of the day, we all have each other's back. If one person in the family is hurting...we all do. I would do anything for them, especially Dimitri. We have that twin bond going on," she explained, biting down on her bottom lip. She paused a moment before she leaned slightly into him.

113Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen watched her for a moment, and he smiled lightly. "It sure does sound nice," he said, and he kissed her head. "Do you think I will be able to see your family at some point?" he asked her quietly. He honestly did want to meet her father. That was if he lived through the war. He yawned lightly and stretched, a bit tired. He glanced behind him when he heard someone, and he quickly turned to see Dean staring at them in shock. Aspen raced over to him and grabbed him tightly. "Tell anyone and I will make you regret it all."

114Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:59 pm

wills

wills

Ann nodded and bit her lip lightly. It just was horrible that she could be too late. If she actually made it out of this, what if she was too late? What if Dimitri died? At his question, she glanced over at him and half smiled. "Maybe. But you are in for a load of hell. My father....my father is very protective," she said, twiddling her thumbs. She frowned slightly and turned after Aspen had. Her eyes widened, and she just stared speechless at Dean. When Aspen raced for him, it was like she was unfrozen. Quickly, she went after him and lightly took his arm. "He won't tell. Right, Dean?"

115Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen laughed a bit. "Really? Well I think that my military experience will be able to handle your father," he said. Once he was to Dean, he was gripping him tightly by the collar of his shirt. Dean's eyes were wide. "Y-yeah. I won't tell anyone. I'm just confuse don why you didn't tell me, Dimitri," he said, and Aspen narrowed his eyes. "An-I mean Dimitri can tell you whatever he wants," he said bitterly, trying to play off his mistake. Dean looked at him oddly.

116Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:22 pm

wills

wills

Ann looked at them both in confusion before it clicked. Dean hadn't caught on to the fact that she wasn't a boy, which was a little bit less stressful to deal with. She awkwardly ran a hand through her hair. "It isn't really something you, er, flat out tell people," she said. If he had been any earlier, they would have had some serious problems. She glanced at Aspen for some help. "This never happened, kapeesh?"

117Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen glared at Dean for a moment or two, still not letting him go. Dean watched her for a moment, and he gave her a small nod. "Yeah, it never happened, but I have a question," he said, and he looked down at her. "You aren't really a guy, are you?" he asked, and he tensed as Aspen's grip on him tightened. He could tell that there was something off about her, but he had never really questioned it until then.

118Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:02 pm

wills

wills

Ann paused for a moment and crossed her arms over her chest. "If I tell you otherwise, are you going to hit on me?" she asked, arching a brow at him. "No, I am not a guy. But as far as you know, I am. When I am training, I am Dimitri Sherwood. So, don't let word get out," she said calmly. She hadn't thought that this would be possible. Not only did Aspen find out about her, but also Dean- her only actual friend at this place.

119Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen heard her question, and his grip tightened on Dean. "Say no an I won't kill you," he said, and Dean quickly nodded. "Yeah, no. Wouldn't dream of it," he said, and Aspen finally let go. "If I heard a thing about you telling people, I will kill you myself," he said. Dean nodded before he quickly went running off. Aspen couldn't help but smirk. "Was I really that scary?" he asked her. He didn't think he was, but who knew. Maybe he was to a little guy like Dean.

120Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:20 pm

wills

wills

Ann arched a brow at his words and was about to reach out to tell him to loosen up. Dean was an okay guy, and he didn't need to pee his pants because of Aspen scaring him half to death. She shook her head and let out a long breath. Well, she would be surprised if she were invited to eat with Dean again. He probably was too scared of Aspen to even talk to her again. "Nice talking to you, Dean!" she called after him. But it was anything from nice. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. "The poor guy look terrified."

121Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen watched as Dean ran off, and he looked over at Ann. "Sorry I scared him that much," he said, and he kissed her lightly. "I think I got the point across though," he said, and he gave her a small smile. Sure, he might have gone a bit far and needed to calm down, but he was just making sure that Dean wasn't going to tell anymore and more importantly, hit on Annalise. "I think it went rather will if you ask me though. I know he won't tell anyone."

122Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:42 pm

wills

wills

Ann shook her head and muttered, "I would be surprised if the guy talked to anyone ever again." She returned the kiss and smiled slightly under it. She pulled away and looked up at him quietly for a moment. "We should probably head back," she whispered after a moment. "There is a long day of training ahead, and you and I both know I need it," she said, sighing. She was the happiest she had felt in a long time. She had never had anyone to confide in beside Dimitri, and she couldn't talk to Dimitri about himself. It was nice to finally have someone.

123Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "Nah," he said, but then he looked over at her, growing serious. "Was I really that scary?" He honestly didn't think it was, but maybe that was because it was part of his job. When she said they should head back, and he sighed and shook his head. "Do we have to? We can stay just a bit longer. I am a general. I can pull some strings for us," he said.

124Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:56 pm

wills

wills

Ann dropped her gaze to the ground and shrugged. "I mean, you were just a bit forceful. He is my friend, what would he do?" she asked him, offering a half smile. "You know, you seemed really jealous when I mentioned him hitting on me," she continued. A crooked smile slipped onto her face. At his response, she hesitated for only a moment. "And who would have thought that Generals used their titles just to do what they want," she joked, rolling her eyes.

125Hunger Games War - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:12 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen shook his head. "I don't think I was that forceful," he said, and he looked down at her thinking about it for a moment. "Friends sometimes don't stay friends," he pointed out. When she mentioned the hitting on her, his jaw tightened. "I don't get jealous," he said, clenching and unclenching his fist. Did he? Of course not. When she spoke, he smirked. " I know. Neither did I, but I guess it has happened now."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum