Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:50 pm

wills

wills

Ann couldn't help but roll her eyes. "That's call addiction," she stated, sighing. It was probably one of the many reasons her father didn't want her grandfather anywhere near her or Dimitri. He had been a nicotine addict as well as a alcoholic. She hesitated, staring down at the ground. "I don't know, maybe. But I am not makin' any promises, and if I do get you some, will you at least keep them off the farm. No reason to make my dad hate you even more."

77Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen sighed, and he closed his eyes. "I know, but it's not like I can help it. I've grown up with everything bad you could think of, and I'm probably addicted to half of it," he said, and he looked down at her when she agreed to see if she could get some. "Thank you, Ann. I'll make sure they don't see them, and if they find them, I'll make sure not to mention you," he said, and he looked over as Dimitri came over. "What exactly are you doing talking to my sister?" he asked, and Aspen rolled his eyes. Can I not carry on a normal conversation?" he asked, and a group of guy, maybe football players came by. "Would you look at that. Sherwood thinks he can stand up to the new guy, but yet you can't even get rid of us. You just keep adding more and more to your plate," he said with a smirk, and he shoved Dimitri against the lockers. "Stop eyeing my girlfriend, or I'll do worse." Aspen narrowed his eyes and shoved him out of the way. "Don't you have something better to do?"

78Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:06 pm

wills

wills

Ann dropped her gaze to the ground sheepishly. What was she getting herself into? "Good," she stated. She would rather not be thrown into a rocky situation with her father. She couldn't imagine what he would do to her if he found out she was sneaking off to get some cigarettes for the new guy.  When Dimitri came, she sighed. "Dimitri...I was the one that came over to him," she muttered. Of course, only things seemed to escalate quicker by the second. Her mouth hung open as some football players came by. This was the last thing she needed, and she was tired of them picking on Dimitri. "Just leave him alone, wouldya!" she muttered.

79Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:12 pm

squid.

squid.

The guy looked down at Ann and scoffed. "And what are you going to do?" he asked, and Aspen stepped in, grabbing him by the jacket. "I'll put you in the hospital," he said bitterly. The guy narrowed his eyes and let Dimitri go. "Watch your back newbie," he said. Dimitri looked down at the ground. "Bye," he said quickly and walked off. He would have said something like he would see her at lunch, but he never did. He was always made fun of, and he ended up just eating in the hallway. Luckily his father didn't know about it.

80Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:18 pm

wills

wills

Ann was about to state that she would knee him where the sun doesn't shine, but she didn't have much of a chance. She bit her lip as she watched Aspen challenge him. Well, at least he was leaving Dimitri alone now. She was about to turn to ask if Dimitri was okay, but he was already walking off. "Oh...well see you later!" she called after him before she sighed. She never knew how to help him. "This happens way too often for my likin'," she whispered.

81Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen narrowed his eyes at the guy until he was gone. Dimitri was already gone by the time he looked away. "Why does he let it happen?" he asked, and he looked down at the time. "I have to get to class. Your dad's class to be exact," he said with a sigh. He walked around before he found the room, and he walked in. "Show me where you sit. I'll be right beside you," he said, and he smirked a bit. He would probably going to annoy Drake to death.

82Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:43 pm

wills

wills

Ann sighed as she shifted her backpack on her shoulder. "He's too nice to do anything about it," she whispered, sighing as she dropped her gaze to the ground. "I am never sure how to help him," she continued. They were twins; they were supposed to stick up for one another. She was a sorry excuse for a twin. She smirked slightly before she sat down in her usual seat. "Are you sure you want to test it?" she asked. This was going to be a long class.

83Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

"Yeah, I'm sure," he said with a smirk, and he sat down behind her. Drake was probably going to have a stroke when he saw him by Ann. He probably had one when he was notified that he would have him. "This is going to be a very fun class," he said, and he leaned back in his seat, putting his feet on the deck beside him. "I could sleep in these things," he said, yawning.

84Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:00 pm

wills

wills

Ann shook her head and let out a long breath. Her father was particular enough about the boys in her school. Aspen probably made any other guy look great; too bad she was into Aspen. Drake soon walked into the class and instantly starting writing on the board. "Feet off the desk," he said in a clipped voice. This was going to be one heck of a day. First the kid was working on his farm, then he was in his class. "All right class, we have a new student. Aspen, why don't you come to the front and tell us about yourself," he said in a flat voice. "And then we can assign you a seat," he continued. The boy had another thing coming if he thought he was going to be hanging around Ann.

85Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen watched as Drake walked in, and he put his feet of off the desk before standing and going to the front of the class. "I'm Aspen Ledger. I'm from New York, and I was forced to come down here because I apparently have behavioral issues, but I just don't see it. I also like long walks on the beach and fine dinning," he said, winking at Ann. Might as well make the most of his time while he was the center of attention. Plus it probably made Drake hate him even more. Just wait until Drake realized that he was good at world history.

86Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:21 pm

wills

wills

Drake furrowed his brows and pressed his lips into a thin line. "Well, that is interestin'. Too bad there are no beaches to walk on and most of our restaurants are anything but 'fine dinin' level. I think you would benefit sittin' at the front of the class. Play catch up," he stated, motioning to one of the seats. Ann mentally groaned. Even when he wasn't speaking to her, he still found a way to embarrass her.

87Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen couldn't help but smirk. "Oh, I know, but a boy can dream right. And if you say so, I'll sit in the front, but I think I am pretty caught up already. Maybe even ahead," he said, and he grabbed his things, and he sat down in his new seat. Oh, this was going to be a fun class. He stretched his legs out and leaned back as if he was in a recliner. "So, what are we learning today, teach?" he asked.

88Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:38 pm

wills

wills

It seemed as if the boy was going out of his way to get under his skin. Very well. He just had to remember whose farm he was working on. He could always double his work. He could make the boy so busy that he wouldn't have to worry about him talking to Ann. Drake, always the plan maker. He shook his head to refocus and leaned forward slightly. "Aspen, it is Mr. Sherwood. I don't know how Yorkers do things, but we use respect," he stated before he smirked. "The Vietnam War," he stated as went back to writing on the board.

89Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen rolled his eyes at his words. Respect was another reason why he was sent down, but oh well. When he wrote the subject on the board, he spoke. "Lasted from 1955 to 1975." He probably shouldn't have spoken out, but he couldn't turn back time, and he knew that he was right anyway, so why regret saying it. He wasn't going to pretend to be stupid for the amusement of others.

90Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:53 pm

wills

wills

Drake clamped his mouth shut and leaned forward on his desk. "Well, Aspen, we usually raise our hands when we have somethin' to say. But since you seem to know so much," he began, moving to stand in front of his desk. He leaned against it and gave him a hard stare. "Tell me, why did we get involved in the war?" He was definitely going to give this kid a hard time now. Ann had to do all she could not to bang her head against her desk.

91Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked up at him. "Oh, I did raise my hand the first time, but this time I didn't so I can't answer that question," he said with an innocent smile, and he looked around the room. "Anyone else want to raise their hand and answer?" he looked up at Drake, and he smiled. "I guess you will have to teach us, Mr. Sherwood," he said, and he looked back at Ann. Was he taking it too far? Maybe?

92Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:06 am

wills

wills

Drake had to do everything in his power to not reach over and smack the kid. It was definitely not worth losing his job over. Just as he was about to speak, Ann raised her hand. "Yes, Ann?" he said with an exasperated sigh. Ann offered a timid smile before she asked, "May I go to the rest room?" Drake pointed to the door, and Ann thought she was about to make it out of the room, when Drake stopped her. "Ann, could you tell Aspen here, why we got involved in the war?" he asked. He was itching to get under Aspen's skin as much as he was getting under his. Ann threw a glance at Aspen before she muttered, "Communism." She quickly filed out the door.

93Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:11 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen watched her quickly walk out of the room, and he cursed to himself. He took it just a bit too far. Maybe he wasn't really worth anything. He wanted to just up and leave, but he didn't have money. Maybe that was what he would do. He would somehow get money and save up to leave the place. He kept his gaze to his desk and listened quietly. When the bull rung, he walked out of the class as quickly as he could.

94Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:14 am

wills

wills

Ann headed to her locker the moment the bell rang. Her father was just so embarrassing. She understood why he was so upset about it, but he didn't have to single Aspen out. It wouldn't be long before everyone knew he was working on the farm as well. She rifled through her locker and pulled out the things she needed before she glanced over at Aspen. She slowly headed towards him. "Uh, hey. Sorry about my dad...again."

95Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:21 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen managed a small smile. "No, it's okay. Sorry I kind of pushed it," he said with a small sigh, and he looked down at his schedule. "Wow, we have an early lunch. Well, how about we have Dimitri eat with us. Wherever you normally sit," he said, and he put his things in his locker. Dimitri stood by his locker, and he put putting his books away. Lunch was his least favorite time of the school day since he was all alone, but yet he liked it.

96Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:24 am

wills

wills

Ann nodded and half smiled. It was good to know that they were at least on good terms. She nodded at his next comment and cracked a small smile. "Yeah, I will see if he wants to," she agreed. She made her way over to Dimitri and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, D, do you want to eat lunch with us today?" she asked. She glanced around quickly and dropped her voice to a whisper, "Lindi will be there."

97Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:34 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was a bit worried about it at first, but the more he thought about it, the more he liked it, and Lindi Crawford would be there! He had liked her for so long. Maybe since the third grade. She never talked to him though. Not even when he was an outgoing kid. "Sure," he said, and he managed a smile. Maybe she would start to like him. Dimitri sighed to himself, and he ran a hand through his hair, wondering if he looked good or not.

98Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:38 am

wills

wills

Ann grinned when Dimitri agreed. She gave him a quick hug and said, "Great." She knew about Dimitri having a crush on Lindi, even if he didn't know she knew. Truthfully, she had been trying to talk Lindi into breaking up with her boyfriend. Yet, the girl was sometimes just too stubborn to listen. "Oh, uh, and Aspen is sitting with us. Hope you don't mind!" she said. She scurried off towards the cafeteria before she could give him time to protest, or scold her. Either one.

99Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was shocked when she said that Aspen was joining them, but he couldn't say no then. He sighed before he walked to the cafeteria. He grabbed a tray and got some food quickly before sitting down. Sadly, the one seat that he had to take was beside Lindi's boyfriend. Every now and then, he would glance at Lindi, and would boyfriend would notice. It was easy to say that he was none too happy about that. "I'm not afraid of starting a fight, right here, right now," he said.

100Hunger Games AU 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:51 am

wills

wills

Ann had taken her usual seat and could see Dimitri's looking at Lindi. She sighed softly and shook her head. Why couldn't he just simply say hey to her? Was it that hard? Lindi glanced over at her boyfriend and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, is there a problem?" she asked, raising a brow. She didn't know about the bullying, if she had, she would have dumped his sorry butt a long time ago. She offered a small smile Dimitri's way. "Sorry," she mouthed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum