Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU 2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:05 am

Drake sighed at the new news. As much as he hated to admit it, he owed Aspen an apology. "All right, well-" he began, but Lindi cut in before he could finish. "Ex boyfriend," she stated. Drake nodded and sighed. "Are you going to be okay, son? I will need to go and let Aspen get on, as much as I would rather watch him squirm," he grumbled. Ann laughed softly at the comment and said in agreement, "Yeah, you might want to work on it."

View user profile

127 Re: HG AU Normal on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:40 am

Dimitri looked at Lindi with a smile as she commented on the matter, saying that the jerk was her ex. He gave his dad a small nod. "Yeah, I'll be okay. Don't worry about me," he said, and he slowly stood up. "Don't worry about me so much," he said. Aspen laughed at her words, and he nodded. If he didn't learn how to keep his mouth shut, he would probably end up with a load of work on the farm, or maybe even a black eye. "Maybe your dad will warm up to me soon."

View user profile

128 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:36 am

Drake sighed and nodded once; he still wished he didn't have to let Aspen off the hook. For one, he hated being wrong, and for two he hated being wrong when regarding Aspen. "I will see you later," he said before he headed out the door and back towards the office. Ann shook her head and attempted to hide a smirk. "Aspen, I am not sure how likely that is," she said. She probably would have said more if the door hadn't opened and her father walked in. "You are free to go, Ledger," he grumbled.

View user profile

129 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Dimitri gave his father a small smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure that Aspen will do something bad sooner or later. You will have your moment," he said, and he chuckled before standing up. Aspen smirked himself, and he shurgged. "You never know. Miracles can happen," he said, and he looked over at Drake when he walked in. "Like this one," he said with a smirk before blowing Ann and kiss and walking out. "I'll see you soon."

View user profile

130 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Drake glared at Aspen as he spoke; this kid was working his last nerve, and he hadn't even been there for a week. Ann sent a smile Aspen's way and rolled her eyes. "A miracle or a blessing in disguise? I think you have Dimitri to thank," she replied before he waved and watched him walk off. She grabbed her things and quickly left to go to class before her father could talk to her.

View user profile

131 Re: HG AU Normal on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:49 am

Aspen smiled at Ann before he headed off to class. There was just something about her that made his heart stop whenever he saw her. She was so much different than the other girls that he had met. She didn't drool over him or be disgusted by him. She was so different, and he loved it. He walked into class, and of course the same things happened. He stood, said something witty about himself, and sat back down.

View user profile

132 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Ann headed off to her next class and attempted to take her mind off of Aspen. Her father would never approve, so there was no use in trying. She only half payed attention to the lesson. She doodled on the edge of her paper to keep her mind somewhat occupied. When the bell rang, she jumped up and quickly headed out the door. She knew she had to get it together before someone noticed how off she was acting.

View user profile

133 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 am

Aspen managed to sit through the class without sleeping, unlike he wanted to. He soon when the bell rung, and he rushed out of the class as fast as he could. Maybe he could see Ann without Drake noticing and killing him. Even if he saved Dimitri, he knew he still probably hated him. That part was never going to change.

View user profile

134 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Once class ended, Ann raced out of the classroom and let out a long sigh. She would have never expected her day to go this crazy, and it was the longest day she had ever been through. She relaxed, however, when she saw Aspen. She went over to greet him. "Hey, how's everything been going?" she asked with a timid smile. She could already feel a headache coming on.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum