Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU 2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:57 am

Lindi's boyfriend shook his head, and he faked a smile. "Nope, everything is fine," he said. He looked over at Dimitri and gave him a cold stare. Dimitri glanced at the ground, and he smiled up at Lindi. "Um, you know, you are really pretty," he said, his heart racing. Her boyfriend finally hit his breaking point. "What did I tell you Sherwood! She will never like you. You are nothing more than a nerd, and that is all you will ever be. You are nothing!" he yelled before he started to punch him.

View user profile

102 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:04 am

Lindi cracked a timid smile, but she had a sickening feeling that he wasn't telling the truth. She dropped her gaze down to her food and was about to start nibbling when she heard Dimitri's comment. She flushed and dropped her gaze. She was about to whisper a "thank you" but that came crashing down when her boyfriend snapped at him. She frowned and said, "You told him what?" Her eyes widened when he punched him. She did the first thing she could think to do; she poured milk down her boyfriend's...scratch that, ex-boyfriend's shirt.

View user profile

103 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:08 am

Lindi's now ex boyfriend narrowed his eyes at her, but he turned to Dimitri. He pushed him down and kicked him. Dimitri felt like he couldn't breathe. He only the blow after blow, and it was painful to say the least. They didn't stop until Aspen stepped in and punched the guy in the face. He kneed him before pinning him down. "Stay away from him!" he said bitterly, and he glared at him, wanting to punch him in the face some more. He knew that if Drake ran in and saw it, he would of course think he hurt Dimitri.

View user profile

104 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:13 am

Lindi was shell shocked. She backed up and sat down by hand, who tried to give her a comforting smile. She was about to go and get help for herself, but then Drake ran in. "Hey!" he snapped, and instantly glared at Aspen. It was one thing to hit on his daughter; it was a completely different thing when he hit his son. "You," he snapped, pointing at Aspen. "Principal's office." He crouched beside Dimitri and whispered, "Let's get you to the nurse."

View user profile

105 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:20 am

Aspen thought that he was going to be okay, but then of course Drake came out and blamed him, and Dimitri was probably too disoriented to know what even happened. Maybe Ann or Lindi would step up because he knew Drake wouldn't believe him. He got up, and he tried not to wipe the smirk off of the guy's face as he walked to the principal's office. Dimitri held on to his father, and he groaned in pain. Everything hurt, and he might have broken something.

View user profile

106 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:24 am

Drake glared after Aspen as he walked off, and Ann dropped her gaze to the ground. She would make sure she would do all that she could so that Aspen would get out of it. He had been trying to help Dimitri after all. Drake gave him a worried look and without warning, Lindi came up to help support Dimitri on his other side. "Everyone else, get back to your lunch. Nothing to see here," he said before he filed out of the lunchroom to get Dimitri to the nurse.

View user profile

107 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:29 am

Aspen sighed, and he soon found the principal's office. He sat down and closed his eyes, running a hand through his hair. Dimitri held on to his father and Lindi, and he closed his eyes. He couldn't tell where he was or what was going on, and he felt like he couldn't speak. He soon came to the nurse, and he sat down on the bed. He soon lied down since it hurt to sit up. He was just surprised that Lindi had come.

View user profile

108 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:35 am

Drake leaned down and said, "Dimitri, I will be back in a few minutes. I need to take care of everything. Lindi, you can go back to lunch if you'd like." He quickly headed down to the principal's office. Lindi bit her lip and sat down in a seat. She whispered, "I am sorry...I have no clue he was like that." Drake soon entered the office. "All right, you better have a pretty durned good explanation for why you were attacking my son."

View user profile

109 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:39 am

Dimitri managed a tiny smile in his hurt state. "No, it's okay. I'm used to it by now. I get told that and worse a lot," he said quietly, and he sighed. "Can I get an ice pack please?" Aspen narrowed his eyes at Drake. Of course he wouldn't even listen. "I didn't do it, okay. That other guy did! I saved him from probably passing out," he said, and he glared at Drake. He was going t have to slap him and knock some sense into him.

View user profile

110 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:46 am

Lindi bit her lip and dropped her gaze to the ground. She grabbed an ice pack and handed it to him. "Doesn't mean you deserve it. I guess I really was naive. Ann tried to warn me about him," she whispered, sighing. Drake glared at Aspen and stepped towards him. "Lie again and-" he began, but Ann came bursting through the door. "Annalise, get back to lunch right now," Drake snapped. Ann frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "He didn't do it, daddy. Dimitri would have been way worse if it weren't for Aspen."

View user profile

111 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:51 am

Dimitri sighed, and he looked down at the ground. "It's okay. I know that he was a jerk, but he's gone now," he said with the hint of a smile that he could make. Aspen narrowed his eyes at Drake, and he gripped the arms of the chair he was in. "I didn't do it," he said, and he looked up when Annalise came in. Thank goodness! He was probably going to die without her. "I stopped that guy, okay," he said. If only people believed him. Sure, he fought back at home, but not at school.

View user profile

112 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:57 am

Lindi leaned against the bed and stared down at her shoes sheepishly. She rested a hand over his and nodded. "Yeah, he is. I will be sure of it," she stated, then flushed slightly as she pulled her hand back. "Uhm, thank you, by the way, for calling me pretty." Drake glared at him and glanced from Aspen to Ann. "Fine, if you say you didn't do it, then you didn't do it. But I am goin' to have to ask Dimitri just to be sure," he muttered. He was about to walk out the door but stopped in his tracks. "I will be keeping an eye on you, Ledger."

View user profile

113 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:03 am

Dimitri looked at her when she spoke about his comment, and he looked at the ground, blushing. "That's because you are. Your hair is beautiful, and your eyes and stunning. And your personality is the most beautiful thing about you," he said. Aspen sighed, and he looked at Ann when Drake left. "I want to thank you for standing up for me. It means a lot. No one back home would have done that," he said.

View user profile

114 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:15 am

Lindi cracked a small smile and dropped her gaze to the ground. "I never knew you had such a way with words, Dimitri," she whispered. "If I am honest, you are good looking yourself, and I have had a crush on you for as long as I could remember," she said, glancing up at him. Ann sheepishly shrugged her shoulders. "You didn't do anything wrong, and you saved my brother. I respect you for that," she replied, glancing up at him again. "Are you okay?"

View user profile

115 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:20 am

Dimitri had to pause a moment and think about her words. "Wait...you think I'm good looking, and you have a crush on me?" he asked her, completely shocked. How did that happen! Since when did girl like him? Let alone Lindi Crawford! "I-I've liked you for a long time too. Aspen smiled down at her, and he bit his lip. "It was the leas I could do. Besides, he seems like a pretty good guy," he said.

View user profile

116 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:24 am

Lindi smiled lightly as he asked for clarification. "Yeah...I never told you or anything because I didn't want Ann to feel weirded out. And then I had a boyfriend...," she trailed and sighed. His next words brought another smile to her face. "You have?" she asked; she couldn't help but be surprised. Seems like she had been more oblivious than she thought. Ann nodded and whispered, "Yeah, he is. And you know what Aspen, so are you."

View user profile

117 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:29 am

Dimitri nodded, and he looked at the ground. "Since like the third grade I have liked you. You are funny and cool and well...I wasn't. I've always been the outcast," he said with a small sigh, and he looked over at the windows of the room. He hated being the weird kid. Aspen was caught off guard by her words. "Really? he asked with a small smile? Did Annalise Sherwood really think that he was a cool guy. "Thanks, Ann," he said with a smile.

View user profile

118 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:41 am

"Dimitri Sherwood, I have no idea what you are even talkin' about. You are pretty cool in my book," Lindi stated with a small smile. "And you know what, that isn't going to happen anymore," she continued, sending him a grin. She hesitated before she asked, "Would you like to go on a date? With me?" Ann dipped her head to hide a small blush. "Yeah, really," she stated. "And don't thank me, I think I owe you one."

View user profile

119 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:46 am

Dimitri was shocked once more by her words, but he smiled brightly. "Yeah. How about I take you to dinner?" he suggested. He was finally going on a date! "It can be by the barn," he added. Aspen smiled when at Ann, and he hugged her. "You know, you believe in me more than anyone else has. I'm not sure why, but I want to thank you," he said, and he sighed to himself.

View user profile

120 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:56 am

Lindi smiled slightly and nodded in agreement. "I would love to," she stated. Maybe she wouldn't even have to sneak around anymore. She knew her father was protective, but he had to approve of Dimitri right? "Just tell me when and the time," she murmured. Ann was semi-surprised by the hug but returned it. "I see the good in you no one else seems to see," she replied with a timid smile. "Maybe you aren't bad at all. You just have flaws like the rest of us."

View user profile

121 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:15 am

Dimitri smiled to himself, and he looked down at the ground. "How about seven Friday night?" he asked her. Maybe he could get everything together by then. He just was so terrified that he would mess something up. Maybe he would do a good job and she would like it. Aspen smiled at Ann, and he hesitantly took her hand. "Thank you, really," he said with a small smile. Without Ann, he probably would have ran away by then.

View user profile

122 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:32 am

Lindi smiled up at him and nodded in agreement. "That sounds like a plan," she agreed, grinning up at him. She couldn't believe she had passed up Dimitri. He was a good guy- a much better guy than her old boyfriend. Ann smiled right back at him and sighed softly. "You can stop sayin' 'thank you' now, Mr. Manners," she said with an eye roll. She then sent him another genuine smile. "But it was my pleasure."

View user profile

123 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:39 am

Dimitri smiled when she said it sounded good. "Okay, I can't wait," he said, but then he started to wonder where his father was. He should have been back by then. Aspen smiled down at her, and he rolled his eyes. "Should I just not use manners now?" he asked with a smirk, and he looked out the door. Where was Drake? "Your dad is taking way too long," he said with a laugh.

View user profile

124 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 am

Lindi grinned and nodded once. She then glanced up as Drake stepped back into the room. "Sorry, I had to have a chat with the other boy. Dimitri, did Aspen lay a hand on you? Be honest?" he asked as he took a seat. It had barely been halfway through the day, and it was already such a long day. Ann mimicked his eye roll and stated, "I don't know, Mr. Ledger. Maybe you should raise your hand when you ask a question." She laughed along with him at his next comment and sighed.

View user profile

125 Re: Hunger Games AU 2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:54 am

Dimitri looked up when his father came in, but he gave him an odd look at his question. "No. Aspen stopped Lindi's boyfriend from probably putting me in the hospital," he said, and he looked over at her. Aspen laughed at what she said, and he rolled his eyes. "I need to work on raising my hand better," he said with a smirk, and he laughed along with her. At least the two could get along.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum