Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 18]

376Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:28 pm

wills

wills

Ann bit down on her lower lip as man called out Aspen's name. This was it. The news was like a slap in the face. She stepped into the room; her heart hammered a mile a minute. He looked terrible. Her eyes blurred. She scrubbed the tears away as she quickly sat down beside his bedside. "Aspen," she whispered weakly. Drake headed over, tapping his hands lightly against the steering wheel. He had much on his mind, and he remembered the message relayed to him. They would strike him and his family first. Then friends. That is, if he knew his father. Lindi, who had happened to hear the conversation, called Dimitri back.

377Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down at Aspen, and he bit his lip. He had no idea how she felt. he had never really loved someone besides his family. He never really had a girlfriend that he loved, so the pain was foreign to him, but he would try his best to sympathize. He looked down at his phone when it began to ring. He saw that it was Lindi, and he cursed. "Lindi, what's going on?" he asked, and he looked over at Ann. He knew that they would have to leave soon.

378Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:40 pm

wills

wills

Ann took Aspen's hand and tried her best to be gentle. She couldn't contain the tears any longer as they fell across her cheeks. She barely registered that Dimitri had answered a phone call. Lindi stared out the window; no one was here yet. "Yeah, Dimitri, we have a problem. Your dad. He is deciding to pay a visit."

379Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to her, and his eyes widened. "No no no no!" he sighed in frustration. "Thanks for telling me. I'll come as quick as I can to drop Ann off," he said, and he hung up before looking down at her. "We have to go, now," he said to her.

380Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:50 pm

wills

wills

Ann was crying softly from where she sat, gently holding Aspen's hand. When she heard Dimitri speak, she gave him a quizzical expression. "Why...what's the problem?" she asked, standing weakly. From the expression on his face, she knew there was no way she was getting out of this. But, she just couldn't leave Aspen. Could she?

381Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, and he took his sister's hand, trying to help her up and to the car. "Dad is on his way to Lindi's house. We need to get you there and sneak you into Lindi's room before dad gets there," he said, and he bit his lip. He hated himself for going against his father. He was a horrible son.

382Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:08 am

wills

wills

Ann frowned at the news; of course it wouldn't be so simple as to tell her father that she was at Lindi's. Of course, maybe he had his motives for going. Yet, she was sure he didn't trust her. He didn't have a reason to. She continued to sneak around and misbehave. Heck, she didn't trust herself. "How long do we have?"

383Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:19 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed when she spoke. "I have no idea how long we have, but we might as well make the best of what we have," he said, and he grabbed her hand tightly. "I'll get Lindi to take you here right after," he said, and he quickly pulled her away to his car.

384Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:24 am

wills

wills

Ann nodded weakly and chewed on her bottom lip. She didn't want to leave but it was just too risky. "I know I have said this a lot but you are owed it. Thank you, D," she whispered, glancing away as she got into his car. She knew he couldn't quite understand what she was going through. Really, she didn't know what she was going through. She had never been in love before now. Love. She loved Aspen.

385Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:38 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave her a small smile, and he shook his head. "What are twins for. Just don't make me regret this, okay," he said, and he started to drive as fast as he could. He soon reached Lindi's house, and he parked on the house beside so it wouldn't look as suspicious. He helped his sister out before he went to the back door.

386Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:43 am

wills

wills

Ann nodded and remained quiet as they reached Lindi's house. She followed after Dimitri. Even though she was presently at Lindi's house, her mind was continuously wondering to Aspen. If he was alive. How he was doing. If he was awake. If he would live. If he was awake, did he hate her. Her thoughts evaporated as the back door cracked open. "He just got here a few minutes ago. He hasn't come up to my room to my room yet," Lindi informed them in a hushed voice.

387Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:48 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded when he listened to Lindi. "Thank you so much. I am going to go hide in my car. I'll wait until he leaves, and then I can pick you up again and drop you off. Maybe I can make it home before dad does if I rush," he said. Brandon sat down on the couch with Drake. "So, what exactly did you need to talk about?"

wills

wills

Ann brushed past, inside the house. She had already scurried upstairs before anyone could notice. Lindi arched a brow before turning to Dimitri. "Don't mention it," she began, then hid a smile. "Ann is lucky, you know. You are a good brother." She had always had a slight crush on Dimitri, and Ann didn't even really know about it. And Dimitri seemed oblivious to it. Drake sat across from him and leaned forward. He stared at the coffee table before stating, "We are in a bit of trouble. Well...I am. But that puts my family in danger as well as my friends. I thought I should warn you. Especially since Ann is over."

389Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:04 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled lightly at what she said, and he nodded. "Yeah, I guess I am," he said quietly. He never would admit it, but he thought that Lindi was pretty cute. He kept his mouth shut though. He didn't want to say something wrong in front of her. Brandon listened to him, but he gave him a confused look. "Drake, I have no idea what you are talking about. Ann isn't here. Are you okay?" he asked him.

390Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:10 am

wills

wills

Lindi, then, genuinely smiled at him. She twiddled her thumbs before bringing her gaze back up to Dimitri. "I will see you later," she said before turning and heading for the stairs. She caught the tail-end of what her father said and bit her lip. She would have said something, but Ann came bounding down the stairs, a tooth brush in her mouth. She was wearing some of Lindi's pajamas. Drake frowned and said, "Are you sure? Dimitri said..." He trailed as Ann came over and wrapped her arms around him before taking a seat. "Hey daddy. Mr. Crawford." Lindi slipped over and half smiled. "Oh, she came over a little bit ago. Remember daddy?"

391Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:16 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled back at Lindi, and he tried to hide his blush. Okay, so maybe he had a little bit more than a grade school crush on her. Brandon was about to say something else when he saw Lindi and Ann come down. "Well, I guess I must have missed you guys. Sorry about that," he said, and he looked over at them. "What have you two girls been up to?" he asked them. He loved Ann like his own daughter since she came over all of the time.

392Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:21 am

wills

wills

Ann tried to act calm but Drake could tell something was wrong. He knew when she had been crying even when she rarely did. She did her best to sound all right. "Hanging out. Makeovers. What normal teenage girls do," she said as nonchalantly as she could. Drake was giving her an odd look but he just sighed. Well, maybe he could trust his daughter more than he had thought.

393Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:58 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon gave them a small nod, but he was still skeptical. He was sure that he would have known if Ann came over. "Well that sounds fun. Maybe you two should go upstairs. This a conversation for the adults," he said. He knew that they were old enough to understand what was going on, but he didn't want to scare them.

394Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:07 am

wills

wills

Ann opened her mouth to insist that she should know what is going on; but instead, Lindi tugged on her hand and shook her head. "Come on. Let's finish those makeovers," Lindi said with a pointed look. Nodding, they both trudged up the stairs. Drake watched them disappear before turning back to Brandon. "It would be a good idea to relay this to Dustin and Jaycee," he began before raking a hand through his hair. "My father. He is in a rut, and when he is in a rut, he comes to me to demand for money. Money I do not have. He made a threat last weekend that if I didn't come up with the money....well he will be after us. I know he is going to go after everyone I care about. Friends and family."

395Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon listened to him, and his eyes widened as he heard what was going on. Why? He closed his eyes for a few moments, trying to process everything. "I will help in any way that I can, and I am sure that Dustin and Jaycee will too. Thanks for telling me," he said and he averted his gaze to the stairs. "How much money?" he asked after a moment.

396Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:11 am

wills

wills

Drake offered him a half smile; he would never ask for money from them. He wasn't the only one who couldn't just fork up money all of a sudden. "Thanks, Brandon," he said with a long sigh. He was a good friend. Hesitating, he clasped his hands together. "He asked for $100,000. But I wouldn't put it past him to make it go up," he told him, shaking his head. Victor really should leave him out of this mess.

397Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:18 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon's eyes widened when he heard the price that Victor wanted. That was near impossible! "I'll try my best to get as much as I can," he said, and he bit his lip. "I'll talk to Star and Damon about this. You go home and rest about it," he said to him, placing his hand on his shoulder comfortingly.

398Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:23 am

wills

wills

Drake sighed and whispered, "Thanks again, Brandon. If you can't do it, don't worry about it. I will figure something out, and your family comes first." He hated it, asking for money. He stood and gave his friend a quick hug. If there was any family he could count on, it would be the Crawfords. "I will see you later," he stated and glanced at the stairs. On a normal day, he might have went up to say goodbye to Ann. But he didn't and headed for his car instead. It was good that he did. Because little did he knew, Ann was dangling from Lindi's window.

399Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:29 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled at his friend, and he shrugged. "Hey, it's okay. It's always fine to ask," he said, and he returned his hug. "I'll see you soon," he said. Dimitri was back in their backyard, trying to help Ann down. "Come one Ann! I won't have any time to get home," he said, and he glanced at his father's car nervously.

400Hunger Games AU - Page 16 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:34 am

wills

wills

Ann huffed and grumbled, "Okay. Okay. I am just mentally preparing myself." She shook her head and thought of Aspen as she dropped down to the ground. She landed on her ankle awkwardly. But for the most part, she was all right. It wasn't a long drop, anyway. She glanced over her shoulder as her father's car started. "Let's go," she muttered, patting Dimitri on the arm before racing to Dimitri's car.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum