Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.4

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Despite the horrid circumstances, Daphne held on to the sliver of hope that she had left. Their tight knit group would all manage to make it out alive. A spike of fear swept over her; however, she quenched the burning emotions as she guided him across the deserted parking lot and into the hospital. The place was buzzing with activity; yet, the chaos was orderly, calculated to the finest degree. When the pair stumbled in, a nurse rushed to the pair; from a quick assessment, she checked his vital signs. "Wait here, and we will send him back to the ER momentarily. Any family members you need to contact?" she pressed, scrawling notes on her slender notepad.

View user profile

177 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Jamie held on to his sister as tightly as he could as they walked inside. He hated every moment of the nurses coming to his side. He felt as if he was trapped and he couldn't breathe. He found himself leaning into Daphne, trying to distance himself from the strangers. As she asked about family members, he quickly spoke before anyone else could. "No," he said simply. He didn't need to drag his parents into his mess. He didn't want them to worry about him more than they were already. They didn't need to know he was hurt, and they surely didn't need to know the trouble he had gotten himself into.

View user profile

178 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:27 pm

The pain was etched along Jamie's features; though he appeared to be strong, it was apparent that he was suffering. Fortunately, a nurse swiveled into the space with a wheelchair. A sense of relief swept over her. Daphne was confident that Jamie was safe, at least for now. Once the public realizes the business he was tampering with, the pair would have to do some heavy damage control; it was clear that that would be sooner rather than later, for they would have to do some blood work. "Just relax," the nurse urged, her voice as smooth as fine linen.

View user profile

179 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Jamie knew that it was only a matter of time before the nurses found traces of everything in his blood and he was sent off, so as he was placed in the wheelchair, he grabbed on to Daphne's shirt. "You get out of here now and find Maya. I won't be able to do anything once they find everything, so leave before they can ask questions. Get her and get her out of here. D-don't tell mom and dad that you saw me," he had said the last part rather quietly considering he thought she wouldn't listen, but he still just wanted her to keep his family out of the mess he had created. The less they knew, the better.

View user profile

180 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:38 pm

His tight clutch wrinkled the fine material of her blouse; the urgency that coated the faint declaration sent a spike of fear tracing her system. "What? I can't just leave you, Jamie," she refused, her wild gaze scouring the hospital grounds. The hushed declarations that spilled from their lips was alarming the populace, arousing unwanted attention. Her heart hammered erratically in her chest. If they left without a trace, they would merely be back to square one. "If we are going to get out of this, we are going to do it together," she insisted. "We will come back for you. I promise."

View user profile

181 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Jamie knew that it would be hard to convince Daphne to leave, but he needed to do it for Maya's sake. She was in deep trouble, more than he was at the moment. He heard her, and he felt tears come to his gaze. "Stay safe, please, but just...just get Maya for me, okay. They gave me a week, but I don't expect you to come up with the money," he said quietly. No, he was asking them to do the impossible. "You want us to take her back undetected?" Gabriel asked, his eyes wide in shock. No, they couldn't do it! It was just too risky! But Jamie was a mad man, and he was willing to do anything for the people he loved.

View user profile

182 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:03 am

Panic seeped into her vibrant gaze. She was forced to choose between blood or her closest companion. The mere thought sent a pang swarming through her. "Jamie, you are the only one who knows the ins and outs of the warehouse. Where would we find her?" she pressed, her hands gripping the metal handles. Golden tendrils spooled over her shoulders in thick waves as she careened forward. "And we will figure out something, but if we can't come up with the money, we are springing you either way. If you stay there Jamie...there is no telling what he would do to you."

View user profile

183 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:05 am

Jamie listened to her, trying to think exactly where they would keep Maya. "There is an area especially for people they keep for questioning. She is either there, or she is in Dexter's office," he said, glancing around for a pad and pen. He found one on the receptionist's desk, and he quickly drew out what he could remember of the venting plan. He had studied it in case he needed to escape, but it seemed that it would be used for a different purpose now. Once he finished sketching it, he circled a couple spots. "You'll enter here on the least guarded side of the building. Here is the prisoner's sector. It's not all that big so it shouldn't take you long to look through it. Here is Dexter's office," he said as he circled another place. He hoped that this was enough to get Maya back.

View user profile

184 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Squinting at the scribbled markings, Daphne soaked in a hesitant breath; her pulse was rising. The weight of the situation finally bearing down on her. This was a life or death situation. There were no guarantees. However, she was sly and agile; perhaps she would have the strength to navigate the perimeter and rescue her companion. Ripping the page from the minuscule pad, she folded the smooth page and stuffed it into her pocket for safe keeping. "We will be back soon," she reassured, though there was a hint of uncertainty lacing the declaration. If the group made it out alive, well that would be a miracle in itself.

View user profile

185 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:20 pm

Gabriel was about to move out of the room, but Jamie grabbed him before he could leave. "Watch out for Daphne, okay. She's my only sister, and if she gets hurt, you're going to regret it," he spat. Somehow even when he was severely wounded, Jamie Dameron could still make any man fear him, especially Gabriel. "I'll keep an eye on her, I swear," he said, and with that Jamie let him go. He quickly followed her out, taking in a deep breath all the while. "Go, why does your brother have to be so scary?" he asked. Why couldn't she have been related to someone like him?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum