Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.4

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:09 pm

The questions came almost too fast for Jamie to answer. He winced a bit, hoping that the pain didn't show too much in his voice. "I-I'm about an hour away. Up north," he said, holding his bleeding wound, but it seemed that it wasn't going to stop. He moved to rip a part of his shirt off and make a tourniquet, and he managed to wrap it around the gunshot wound on his leg, but it was going to be hard to get the wound on his shoulder to stop. When she mentioned staying awake, he realized just how tired he was then. "I'm okay...I swear," he whispered, hoping she would buy it, but it was clear he was in pain. "I just got shot a couple of times," he said quickly and went along, hoping she would dismiss it. "Maya is in bigger trouble than me. I got in bad with some guys and...Maya got caught in the crossfire. I have to give them money or else they're going to hurt her. The problem is that I'm in a lot of debt," he said, biting his lip nervously.

View user profile

152 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Dust sprawled out across the atmosphere as her bag collided with the compact soil. Descending from the second story window, she joined the meager supply of belongings. A slur of curses fell from her lips as he unveiled the destination. With only her learner's permit, it was clear that she could not make the drive on her own. Gripping the heavy piece of material, she scrambled along before Maria uncovered her disappearance. "Don't give me that malarkey, Dameron," she grumbled into the phone as she ducked behind one of the lone trees in the backyard. Her heart rate spiked as he continued on; the mere thought sent chills coiling down her spine. "You make it sound like you just tripped. This is serious," she noted, her hushed words emphasizing the severity of the situation. A frown tweaked the edges of her lips as Maya was brought into the equation; she hadn't even realized that Maya had disappeared. After all, they had spoken just that morning! "We will figure something out, okay?" she whispered, the urgency coating her words. "First, I have to call someone."

View user profile

153 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:02 am

Even in the darkness, Jamie could see the blood pooling up beside him. He was bleeding and bleeding badly. He just didn't want Daphne to know how bad. She would panic, and knowing Daphne, she already had some huge mastermind plan going on in her head. He didn't want her to get caught up in all of this. Maya was already hurt. He didn't need to add another name to the list. He could hear the concern in her voice. "Daph, i-t's not all that bad. I swear," he breathed out, but he knew that he sounded weak and winded. She would never believe him at this rate. As she continued on, his fears started to grow. "Daphne, stay where you are. Don't you dare come here," he managed to say. "I can't let you get hurt. I-I just need to find a way to get the money. I'm not hurt," he said, trying to convince her, but he knew her well enough to know that once she had her mind set on something, she was going to do it.

View user profile

154 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Battered and winded, Jamie sounded as his voice oozed from the other line. The words were a mere whisper, pleaing that she stay out of the mayhem. However, he ruined that the moment he dialed her number. "If it weren't that bad, you wouldn't have called me," she objected, clutching on to the phone for dear life. Her heartbeat pounded in her ears, a beat that reflected the urgency that was seeping throughout her being. "I will be there soon. Hold on tight to the wound, tight to produce a clot. We are going to have to get you to the hospital," she noted, her words clipped and soundless as they slipped past her chapped lips. Before he could object, she ended the call. Rapid fingers dialed Gabriel's number; as she lifted the slender phone to her ear, tremors quaked through her system. "Gabe, please give off you bum and pick up your phone," she urged.

View user profile

155 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Jamie knew that she was right. He had pulled her into this the moment that he had dialed her number. He opened his mouth to object, but the line was dead before he could say another word. He couldn't go to a hospital. He had committed crimes, and there was no telling what they would find in his system. He could possibly never see his family again if that happened. Gabriel was sitting in a chair by the window as he read a book, a cup of hot tea beside him. It was a perfect way to spend a night, really. That all ended, though, when he heard his phone buzzing. He checked the caller ID. "Daphne?" he muttered partly to himself before answering his phone. "Hello. Is there something important going on? No normal person calls at this hour," he said, but he knew very well that Daphne was no normal person. She was special, and he liked that about her.

View user profile

156 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:40 am

As she paced the outskirts of her home, leaves crumbled underfoot; the withered brown was reduced to mere pieces in seconds. Adrenaline coursed through her veins, to the point that she refused to sit still. When Gabriel answered, a sigh of relief trailed from her smooth lips. A sense of security washed over her, for she had someone to help guide her through the madness. "I don't have time to explain now, but I need to borrow you and your car," she insisted, the urgency seeping throughout the request. "And please hurry. I don't know how much time we have," she tacked on, peering into the blackened streets.

View user profile

157 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 am

Despite his words, Gabriel was still surprised at her urgency in her voice. "My car?" he asked in shock, but nevertheless, he found himself pulling on some better clothes and grabbing his keys. He wondered wat must have been going on. She seemed so frantic and almost seemed scared. "I'm coming, Daphne, I promise. Just take deep breaths and I will be there in a few minutes," he said as he frantically pulled some shoes on. He rushed down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as he could. His parents were going to kill him, but he didn't mind. He just cared about Daphne. He got into his car and started the drive to her house.

View user profile

158 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 am

Each step created an indention in the soil; her footprints were embedded in the fine dirt, a mere reflection of her distraught state of mind. "Please, hurry," she urged, the prompt request fell from her lips in a flurry of signs. Forcing her trembling fingertips to cooperate, she ended the call. Her eyes soared to the tree, sprawled out before her. As a child, she would scale the tree when she was in a distressed state of mind. Something about swinging through the loose branches, suspended in the air with little to catch her fall, soothed her. Maria would nearly have a heartache when she would later find her dangling from the tree branches, for she was much too frail and fragile to catch her.

View user profile

159 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:40 am

Gabriel drove as fast as he could, trying his best not to go insanely over the speed limit, but he knew that if a cop saw him, he would get pulled over. He was rushed because he was worried or Daphne. She wouldn't normally do this, so he knew that something was up. He quickly pulled the car up to her house the moment he got there, and he turned the car off, running over to her as fast as he could to her, pulling her into a hug. "Daph, what's going on? Are you okay?" h asked quickly, looking down at her with a worried expression. She seemed so scared, and Daphne never got scared.

View user profile

160 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Living in her childhood sent an ounce of peace trickling through her being. Daphne imagined what her life would have been like with Jamie in it, as her brother rather than a lone stranger. The mere thought of losing her brother before she had the opportunity to actually know him killed her. When a pair of arms engulfed her in a tight embrace, she sank into Gabriel's arms; his voice was frantic, yet distorted - as if she had submerged under water. "I'm fine, but we have to go," she stated, gripping the duffel bag and hightailing it to the car; it was still running with sweltering heat tracing her frigid skin.

View user profile

161 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:04 pm

Gabriel could see that she was worried, and he wanted to know why, but he had a feeling he would learn in the car. He quickly got to the car along with her, nodding and taking a deep breath as he tried to calm her. His parents would be worried sick if they didn't see him in the morning, but he was helping Daphne. "Just tell me where to go, and I'll drive," he said, looking back at her. She was just so worried, and it staretd to make him woried, but he trie dnot to think about it too much. He needed to focus on driving so he didn't get both of them killed.

View user profile

162 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 pm

As she slipped into the car, a gust of warmth encased her, calming her jittery nerves. She sank into the felt fabric; golden locks of hair spilled out around her shoulders, draping over the light jacket that adorned her body. Despite the chill that traced over her skin, she felt hot, as if she had dipped into a lake of fire. Discarding the jacket onto the floorboard, she swiftly keyed in the address Jamie had given her. Her heart was pounding in her ears. She almost wished that she was controlling the car, for she would surpass the speed limit in an effort to make it to Jamie, her brother. "Maya is such an idiot," she muttered under her breath; she was grasping at straws, searching for someone to blame. Maya's appearance had put Jamie's life in jeopardy, so she had fallen victim to Daphne's wrath. "Jamie, something happened. I don't know what, but he is hurt."

View user profile

163 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:22 pm

One moment that Gabriel had the destination, he went as quickly as he could. He knew that he was going well over the speed limit, but he didn't care, especially when he heard what had happened to make her so frantic. "Jamie? But he hasn't been heard from in months," he said, taking a few deep breaths as he tried to calm himself down. He wondered what exactly happened, bu he kept his mouth shut for the most part. He wanted to ask why she was mad at Maya, but he kept most of the questions to himself. He finally came to whatever city it was and went as fast as he could. It seemed that Jamie was in some park. He stopped his car and nearly jumped out.

View user profile

164 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:01 am

Colors merged as they sped across the horizon; the florescent lights that gleamed in the distance created a stream of light throughout the melting pot. Hugging her knees to her chest, Daphne attempted to slow her racing heart by soaking in deep breaths. "He called me," she answered; though, she was merely stating the obvious. As they swerved into the deserted parking lot, she threw the door open. She didn't wait for the car to come to a complete halt before she dropped from the cab. She scoured to premises; immediately, she detected Jamie slumped against the wall. She could practically smell the metallic scent that filtered the airstream. Rushing down the alleyway, she crouched by Jamie's side. "God, Jamie. How much blood have you lost?"

View user profile

165 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:28 am

Gabriel cursed as she nearly jumped out fo the car herself. He ran after her as quickly as he could, trying his best not to lose sight of her. He nearly stopped dead in his tracks, though, when he saw the state that Jamie was in. This was worse than he thought. Jamie was almost passed out by the time they got to him. He had a hand holding on to his wound, but it wasn't doing all that much. He was shocked to see Daphne in front of him. "N-not all that much," he managed to say, but the pool of blood surrounding him said otherwise. He didn't want her to bring him to a hospital. He didn't want her to get hurt too. "Maya," he breathed out, trying to stand up. He had to save Maya.

View user profile

166 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 am

Her sneakers skidded across the asphalt; she nearly tripped due to the pebbled surface. However, she had acquired numerous injuries from merely being in cheerleading. So, she doubted a few scrapes would hurt her. Kneeling beside Jamie, she assessed the damage. Her fingertips closed around the wound, attempting to halt the continuous blood flow. "No, stay right here," she insisted, her voice stern as she forced him to remain seated. "You need medical attention, or you are going to bleed out," she whispered, a sliver of fear coursing through her system. She was torn; she couldn't leave Jamie stranded, but Maya was held captive.

View user profile

167 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Jamie felt as if his breaths were heaved. He could hardly breathe on his own, but he didn't need his sister to know. "Daph, you don't get it," he managed to say, the pain still in his voice. "I don't have the money to pay for the hospital bill, and the moment they see who I am, I'm going to jail," he breathed out. If he was in jail, he couldn't help Maya, and that was the only thing he had his mind set on in that moment. Gabriel knelt down beside Daphne, watching the scene for a moment. "Jamie, maybe it is a good idea that we call the hospital. You look like you're about to pass out," he said, but he could that Jamie was one of the most stubborn people that he had ever met, and he knew he wouldn't agree. It was up to Daphne to get him to the hospital. Maybe he could work on finding Maya. Jamie didn't seem too happy about him butting in. "I have illegal substances in my system, not to mention my record, and they will drag my mother and father into this. It's out of the question.

View user profile

168 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:07 pm

The rustic pool of blood made Daphne queasy; a sheen of perspiration traced over her brow. Injuries were not a foreign concept; when one indulged in athletics, she often acquired her fair share of flesh wounds. Nonetheless, the malice intent behind the injury sent an eerie chill crawling up her spine. "You won't go to jail. You are underaged. The worst they can do is send you to juvy, or more importantly a rehabilitation facility, which may not be a terrible thing...," she whispered, the silent declaration trickling from her lips. An exasperated sigh fell from her lips. Jamie's resistance was not aiding the current situation; instead, it was wasting time. "It is either we get you to the hospital, or the goons who shot you will come back to finish you off, and after I just found out that I had a brother, I do not plan on losing you anytime soon."

View user profile

169 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:36 am

Jamie winced, knowing that his sister was right. God, why did she have to be right? The only ting that was still an issue was money and Maya. "Fine. Get me to a stupid hospital, but please...help Maya," he said. He tried to stand, but his hurt leg was quick to give out, but before he could fall back on the ground, Gabriel was there to help him stand. "Let's get you to the car," he said, starting to help stand. He looked like he was about to pass out, after all. Jamie looked over at Daphne, breathing heavily from all the pain. "I couldn't have asked for a better sister, you know," he said quietly. Daphne really did care for him when she had every right to hate his guts. The moment that they got to the car, Gabriel helped him get inside, laying him down. "My mother is going to kill me for getting blood all over this car," he whispered.

View user profile

170 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 am

A faint sigh of relief traced the air, stirring up clouds across the frigid atmosphere. "We will, but we have to help you first," Daphne assured him; her tone was soothing, as gentle as a playful breeze. It was quite out of character for Daphne, for she rarely expressed such a raw and sensitive side of herself. Hoisting Jamie up from the damp earth, she refused to dwell on the liquid that coated the ground, she guided across the winding landscape to the vehicle. The tender declaration sent a trail of warmth sizzling across her system; a smile tweaked the edges of her lips. "I know," she mused, a spark of the former Daphne gleaming through. Dipping into the car, she revved the engine, gearing to get a move on. "Gabe," she muttered, a huff falling from her lips, "that is the least of our worries at the moment."

View user profile

171 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:17 am

Jamie held on to his sister so tightly. It was almost as if he were afraid of losing her. He had only just gotten her, and she seemed to accept him. He didn't want to lose that. As he was placed in the car, he nearly slapped Gabriel for the comment. "Just for that I might get more blood on the seats," he muttered. Oddly enough, that got Gabriel to at least stop complaining about the blood. Gabriel quickly got in the driver's seat, buckling himself up. "Okay, which way is the hospital?" he whispered, partly to himself. They would have to get Jamie there quick if they wanted him to live. It seemed that he was losing too much blood, and it honestly frightened him a bit.

View user profile

172 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:19 pm

The rustic scent permeated the air; clenching her fists, Daphne warded off the anxiety and punched in the address. She wrinkled her nose in distaste at Jamie's grotesque remark. "Please, Jamie, hold off on the vulgar language. Besides, we want to clot your blood, not encourage it to continue flowing," she noted, rolling down the windows to air out the scent that encompassed the space. "Drive," she urged, motioning to the GPS and hunching forward. The worry clouded her gaze. She was just beginning to accept this new world; she couldn't lose her brother, not now.

View user profile

173 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Jamie took a few deep breaths as he held his wound, listening to his sister all the while. The two of them seemed to get along better than he thought they would. He didn't want to have his time with her cut short. He breathed out a laugh when he heard her words. "Oh come on, Daph. You and I both know that I could say things a whole lot more vulgar," he said, wincing as Gabriel drove over a bump. "How about we don't," he heard from the driver's seat. Gabriel drove, looking at the GPS every now and again to make sure that they were on the right track. He was never one to perform well under pressure, but he couldn't screw up this time. He had to make sure that he didn't screw up this time, though. He pulled up to the nearest hospital, parking the car as quickly as he could. "Let's get him out of here before he gets even more blood in my car," he muttered, partly to himself.

View user profile

174 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Peeking out the window, Daphne watched as the colors merged together; the blend swept across her vision, transcending her into another realm. Although, reality eventually settled in as Jamie's voice eased throughout the space. In spite of the horrid predicament, he managed to muster up a joke. "Perhaps," she mused, the soft trill of her voice streaming from her lips. A faint smirk tugged along the edges of her lips upon Gabriel's remark. As they swooped in to the hospital parking lot, she dropped from the vehicle and rounded the bed of the car to Jamie's side. "Calm down, Gabe. We will have the vehicle detailed before we get back," she noted, twining an arm about Jamie's waist. "Should I get a wheelchair, or can you manage?" she inquired, her voice dropping to a mere whisper.

View user profile

175 Re: Random Ideas V.4 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Gabriel bit his lip after a moment. He wanted to believe that they would get the car fixed, bit he knew that they were really getting themselves into deep trouble. Would they all even make it out alive? Jamie was proof enough that whoever they were messing with meant business. Maybe he just needed to trust Daphne. She had to know what she was talking about. Jamie grimaced as he was pulled out of the car, but he kept a tight grip on Daphne to keep himself from falling. Everything hurt so much, but he just needed to hold on a little bit longer. If he made it, he would be able to save Maya. "Skip the wheelchair and just get me to a doctor," he breathed out, already taking a few steps to the emergency room, but with his hurt leg, it was a little hard to walk on his own.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum