Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caroline rp

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 11:13 pm

The moment he mentioned Dominic, she tensed and scowled at him. "No!" she refused instantly, clamping her hands over her ears. There was no way that she was going to see Dominic; the mere thought made her skin crawl, and not in a good way. The only time she would see him is if a gun was pointed to his head. After all he had put her through, he deserved it, especially since he had tried to kill her multiple times. She wound her arms around her legs and buried her face in her knees. Dominic was out to kill her, and she wanted to kill him before he could kill her. No one would understand the full story; all the rebels were against her, listening to Dominic's side of the story only. The rebels merely thought of Caroline as a despicable person. But they didn't understand. Within seconds, she was submerged into a flashback. A memory that she didn't even know that she had. A memory that filled the void; the question of why she truly hated Dominic, but she had no real conclusion; she merely thought that he had left her without looking. It seemed this wasn't the case at all.
It was her third mission. She had killed one person so far, but now she was on to the second person on her list. Dominic. Was she angry at him? Of course. But in the end, did that mean she wanted to kill him? Not necessarily. Too bad she was being lead into a trap. One she never saw coming. She came stumbling into the abandoned warehouse; confusion etched its way onto her face. "Well, well, well," came a snide voice. She turned on her heel and felt her heart rate speed; it cranked up wildly. "You know, Caroline, killing people really isn't nice," Dominic stated; her eyes trailed to the gun in his hand. It was so much more powerful than her own. "You know, Victor told me to test your loyalties, but I think it would be more interesting to just...well, start where the car left off," he stated, his hand hovering over the trigger. "Not yet, Dominic," Victor snapped, showing his appearance then. "She has shown her worth to us. Willing to come and kill you, despite how much she was truly in love with you. I think she is willing to do anything for us. We will keep her around for now. Now...inject her with the venom so she'll forget you are on our side, and she will merely be out to get you because you abandoned her. Wouldn't want her to run off and tell the whole rebel base of our plans, now would we?"
The memory faded, and she grabbed onto David's arm; her breathing heavy. "Lock the doors," was all she could get out. He'd want her dead. He had wanted her dead for a long time now. But the question was...why?

View user profile

77 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 11:36 pm

David nearly dropped the bowl of soup that he had been carrying when he heard his sister scream. She then started to go into what looked like a panic attack. He quickly put the bowl up, and he raced over to her, kneeling down beside her and placing a hand on her back. Naomi, look at me. Naomi!" he yelled, but it did nothing. He would just have to let it die away. Well, he hoped that's what it would do. He grabbed her hand when she finally came to, and he gave her an odd look. He wanted to question her, but he couldn't really. He did as she said, and he locked all of the doors, even the windows. "Naomi, tell me what is going on. Why are you acting like this? What has happened to you? I won't take this silence as an answer," he said, and he knelt down once more to where he was her height. "Tell me what is going on with my little sister," he said, trying to hold back his tears. he never had cried in front of her until then, and he didn't want to start, but it was too late by then.

View user profile

78 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 11:56 pm

She wasn't sure how to even begin. She tried to stop the shaking, but it wasn't the easiest thing to do. Why couldn't they go back to simpler times when the biggest thing she had to worry about was whether she was having juice or water to drink for snack that day? Her eyes watered with tears, but not from sadness - well, not exactly. The memories were overwhelming, and all she wanted to do was crawl into a ball and sleep. "I...don't know where to begin," she mumbled, when she could speak. The only thing she did know was that she wasn't this way on her own, and Dominic was the culprit in some cases. "But someone needs to arrest Dominic."

View user profile

79 Re: Caroline rp on Mon May 09, 2016 7:13 am

David paced around as he tried to get something out of her, but it wasn't working very well. "Alright, I'll arrest Dominic," he said. Maybe he could actually do that while Grace took care of Naomi. "Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it," he told her. His little sister meant everything to him. If he didn't have her, he wasn't sure what he would do. He pressed a kiss to the top of her head, and he ran a hand through his hair. "You are still as beautiful as ever, though," h said. He bit his lip, thinking for a moment. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked. He would have mentioned Dominic's new girlfriend, but he wasn't going to say anything.

View user profile

80 Re: Caroline rp on Mon May 09, 2016 7:41 am

After all that Caroline had been through, she doubted that she would even be able to talk. All she wanted to do was take some rest. Though, that wouldn't be happening. Not when Dominic could pop up from anywhere and try to kill her. Maybe she could start sleeping with a knife. She might be safer that way. When she finally found her voice to speak, she nodded towards Grace, who was standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "Who's she?" was all she could whisper.

View user profile

81 Re: Caroline rp on Mon May 09, 2016 8:26 am

David looked down at his sister for a moment or two. He really was worrying about her. Maybe he was just looking too much into this, but what if they were worse than he thought they were to begin with? He glanced back when he saw her pointing to something, and he smiled. He got up, taking Grace's hand. "This is my girlfriend, Grace. You remember her, right? Grace, this is my sister, Naomi," he said with a bright smile. He thought so much of his little sister. If he could, he would show her off to all of the world. Hopefully the two of them would get along with each other.

View user profile

82 Re: Caroline rp on Mon May 09, 2016 8:32 am

Caroline's gaze moved from one person to the other; it seemed people do miss a great deal when they fake a death and start working as an assassin for a psychopath. Slowly, she pushed herself off of the couch and offered Grace a hand. "It is nice to meet you," she mumbled, hoping to sound sincere. Grace shook her hand in turn and offered her a bright smile. After the games, she suffered from some issues of her own. Also, she had sort of disconnected with Dustin and Jaycee. She tried to dismiss the fact that they had almost taken her for granted. She wasn't exactly the vengeance type. Besides, it wouldn't matter in the end.

View user profile

83 Re: Caroline rp on Mon May 09, 2016 12:14 pm

David looked between the two girls, hoping that they would get along. They were the love of his life and his sister. How could he live if they hated each other? He let out a sigh of relief when the two seemed to connect. "Maybe hardships brought even people who had never known each other together. "So, how about you tell us about today, Grace. I'll go fix a bed for Naomi. I'm sorry if it won't be the most comfortable thing in the world, but in a time like this, comfort is not a luxury that we can afford," he said, and he offered the two a small smile before he went off to go find some sheets for Naomi.

View user profile

84 Re: Caroline rp on Mon May 09, 2016 11:56 pm

All she could do was merely nod; Caroline wasn't sure how long she would stay. Perhaps she wouldn't stay longer than a day or two. She just needed to get her bearings down, and she also needed to find a way to explain to Victor the issues. She almost didn't want to go back; though, she knew he was out on the search for her as she though everything through. Everything felt awkward through the silence; she wasn't sure what to say to Grace. What exactly could she say to smooth things over?

View user profile

85 Re Caroline rp on Tue May 10, 2016 7:46 am

David came back, and he looked between the girls. Oh, this wasn't good. He bit his lip, and he looked down at his sister. "I have a room set up for you now. You look tired. Maybe you should go take a nap," he said, and he wrapped an arm around her. He really was worried about his sister. She just wasn't acting right. He knew that there was something that she wasn't telling him, but he wasn't going to push it. Not yet at least. She needed time to heal before he even asked her anything, and he would give her that time.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum