Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caroline rp

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Alfie thought that he was home free. Well, that was until he heard that he was going to be cremated. It took everything in him not to get up that very second and run off. Oh, if he didn't get out of there that night, he might actually be burned alive. This was bad...this was very bad! The a thought came to his mind that always came to his mind when he was little and in trouble. What would Dominic do? As much as he thought Dom was insane, he looked up to him.

View user profile

52 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 11:17 pm

The medics didn't take account the panic, or the heart monitor beeping to life in time with Alfie's own heart. Instead, they disconnected him from everything and placed a tarplike piece of plastic over his body to preserve for at least the night - rotting bodies had an undesirable smell after all. With that, she turned and left the room, dousing the room in darkness in her wake.

View user profile

53 Re: Caroline rp on Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 am

Alfie wanted until all of the people were gone to get up. He was a bit dizzy from losing blood, but he was hoping that he could get out easily. He searched with his hands for a window with his hands. Why did it have to be so dark! He finally found one, and he started to open it. He used his upper body strength to climb out. He managed to get it closed on the other side. He jumped out, keeping close to the wall so no one would see him. He peeked through a bunch of windows, trying to find Dominic. When he finally found the room he was in, he started to knock on it, trying to get his attention.

View user profile

54 Re: Caroline rp on Fri May 06, 2016 7:49 am

Dominic had the cap of his pen trapped between his teeth as he scrawled on a sheet of paper. He was trying to come up with an action plan. No one believed him, but he would prove them wrong. They would have to attack and soon. Caroline was a murderer of so many people; she deserved to die...a long, painful death. It was when he heard the knocking on his window that he furrowed his brows in confusion. He stood and stared out, but stumbled back -nearly tripping over his own feet - when he noticed it was Knox there. "What are you doing?" he hissed under his breath as he slowly nudged the window open.

View user profile

55 Re: Caroline rp on Fri May 06, 2016 8:28 am

Knox managed to pull himself up, but he fell into the room. He never was graceful. Maybe that was a quality that all three of them shared. Well, he thought. Naomi must have had some training. "Dom, you never were a quick one," he said with a small laugh, and he sat down, brushing the dust off on him. "Where's that picture. I know you found it," he said, starting to look around for it. It was special to him, and he was going to make sure he kept it.

View user profile

56 Re: Caroline rp on Fri May 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Dominic took a slow step back, towards the security button. He suddenly wished that Knox was dead that this alternative. There was just no way. "You better get out of my office, you traitor. You were feeding her information, weren't you?" he spat, glaring at him. No, there was no way that he trusted him - not when he could be in cahoots with Caroline. "You have five seconds to crawl back to wherever you came from before I have you arrested for treason."

View user profile

57 Re: Caroline rp on Fri May 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Alfie's eyes widened when he saw his reaction, and he quickly put his hands up, shaking his head. "Dom...I wasn't feeding her anything. If I was I would have been stupid enough to tell you who I am," he said, and he bit his lips nervous. "That was the first time I had seen her ever since I was taken away. I changed my name to safety," he said, and he gave him an odd look as a question came to his mind. "Why do you hate Naomi anyway? What happened?" he asked. They were the best of friends.

View user profile

58 Re: Caroline rp on Fri May 06, 2016 10:15 pm

"Then what was she doing here? Otherwise she would have killed you," Dominic snapped, still ready to slam down on his alarm without hesitation. "And safety from what? Why would you need to change your name and keep it from me, and why do you feel the need to tell me now?" he continued, glaring at him the entire time. He did not, and would not, trust him - no matter what he said. His question made Dominic only scoff. "Don't act like you don't know. Why should I tell you anyway?"

View user profile

59 Re: Caroline rp on Fri May 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Alfie tried his best to get Dominic to believe him. "Listen to me! She came here to kill me, but then I recognized her. She told me that I had to play dead so her boss wouldn't kill her," he said, and he looked at his friend with a pleading look. Why didn't he trust him? What had happened while he was gone? He seemed to be even more confused as Dominic went on. Did he think he knew or something. "I want to know what happened to us!" he said, his voice full of desperation.

View user profile

60 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 2:18 am

"Her boss?" Dominic snorted; his words were flat, emotionless. "She is feeding you lies. The moment you trust her, she will turn her back on you and kill you. But if you are willing to be ignorant, have fun. Naomi died the day I thought she did. That woman who took her place has no heart left in her, you will see." His hand hovered over the button, and a malicious sort of smile crossed his face, but only for a millisecond. Then, it dissipated as quickly as it had appeared. "What happened to us, Alfman?" he repeated, placing his hand over the button. "We grew up." Push. Alarms wailed.

View user profile

61 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 7:43 am

Alfie looked at his friend with a shocked expression. That sounded nothing like Naomi. Where did he even get an idea like that? "Dom, how could she have acted so nicely to me?" he asked. He felt torn. He wasn't sure what he should believe. His best friend saying that the person he loved was evil or the person he loved saying that his best friend was evil. It just didn't feel right. As Dominic finally explained everything, he shook his head. "We can always be kids again," he said almost as quietly as he did, but then the alarms sounded. His eyes widened, and he quickly tried to get out the window. He was almost out when sadly guards came bursting in. They pulled him away from his freedom and held him tightly. One of them even grabbed his hair so he couldn't move his head. "I trusted you, Dominic Sherwood! I looked up to you!" he screamed at him, trying to break free. How could he?

View user profile

62 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Dominic barely heard his screams of horror. He barely took into account of all the turmoil and struggles going on. He just stared as Alfie thrashed and struggled as he was pulled out the door. He didn't feel terrible for betraying his former friend; in his eyes, his "friend" had betrayed him first. Fraternizing with the enemy was about the worst crime that he could commit. "No," he whispered as he watched Alfie still being dragged out the door and down the hall. "We can never be kids again."

View user profile

63 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Alfie used all of his strength to try and break away from the men, but he could feel their grip tightening. He somehow needed to get out of there. "Dominic, you promised me! You promised me we would be friends even if I was a dork. Where is that Dominic! Where is the one that would tell me how to get girls? Where is the just Dominic? Where is he? He's dead, that's where he is!" he screamed, finally letting himself be taken away my the guards. He felt as if his while work was being taken away from him.

View user profile

64 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 4:07 pm

"That's where your wrong, Alfie," he whispered quietly under his breath as the doors slammed shut behind him, signalling the end of their friendship...of everything really. "It never was." He stared at the picture before him - the one that belonged to Alfie's. Piece by piece, he tore away at the photograph and dumped it into the trash bin. To signify the end, he put a lighter to the edge of one picture, and a fire flickered, burning the edges. The picture curled, blackened and destroyed it's companions. Much like Dominic's heart. He would destroy them, especially Caroline. Meanwhile, a heaving Caroline stumbled up to the only person she could turn to. She didn't have her mother or her father. She didn't have Dominic, and Victor meant about as much as dirt to her. The only person besides Alfie that she could find herself to trust was the last portion of family she had left. Her brother. She banged on the door; the tears welling in her eyes. She had never been much of a crier; well, not after the years. All these years had hardened her heart, built walls where an easy-going girl used to be. Now, all the emotions started to come flooding back, and she just didn't know what to do, what to feel. Elated? Depressed? Angered? The confliction was evident on her face. Composure was momentarily out of the question.

View user profile

65 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Alfie hadn't cried since the day he had to leave his friends. He didn't have any reasons to. All of his pain had been used up when he lost the people that meant most to him. Now it seemed to be even worse. "Dominic!" he screamed once more, hoping that maybe he would hear him. He only then realized that he didn't get his pictures. David had been sitting at his desk, working on some business things. He helped sell ammunition and guns to the rebels. After the games, he managed to get out of the arena with Grace, and they had to survive together. It didn't work well for David considering that he hated himself after what he did, and he had horrible PTSD. When he heard the banging on the door, he jumped, having a little flashback. It terrified him, but he couldn't just sit there and shiver. "I'll get it," he said in a shaky voice before he opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw his sister. "Naomi?" he asked in a whisper.

View user profile

66 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 9:23 pm

Dry up those tears, pretty girl. You are stronger than that, a voice seemed to say in her head; Caroline imagined it was her mother. She grasped for that voice, missing the soft sound of her mother's words. She glanced up as the door opened and rubbed her eyes red, letting out a shaky breath. She didn't know what to say or do. She had been considered dead for years now, and only a few people knew the truth — and even then, they only found out recently. Finally, her voice seemed to find her. Though it was hoarse and cracked, she whispered, "Yeah, David, it's me."

View user profile

67 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 10:07 pm

It had to be a dream. It just had to be. Maybe he fell asleep doing his work. Grace would shake him awake and tell him that dinner was ready. He didn't complain one bit, though. He would spend all of his dream time with his sister. He pulled her into a tight hug, and he closed his eyes. "I thought I would never see you again," he said in a quiet voice. After his sister's death, he had spiraled downwards, unable to get back up. That was when Grace came back to him. She left to live her own life, but he called her one day and begged her to come over She had been there for him ever since.

View user profile

68 Re: Caroline rp on Sat May 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Despite all the confusion and all the terrible crimes she had to commit, Caroline sank into his embrace and sucked in a breath. More tears were threatening to spill out of her eyes, and she honestly didn't feel like crying anymore than she already had. "I...I don't know what to do," she whispered; she felt as if she had swallowed sandpaper. Her throat was drying, and no amount of swallowing seemed to help. "Can I...can I come in?" she whispered, attempting to clear her hoarse voice to no avail.

View user profile

69 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 9:06 am

David looked down at his sister. She really did look like a mess. "Of course. What's mine is yours," he said, and he ushered her in, closing the door behind her. "Would you like anything. Grace made some soup tonight and I'm sure it's still warm," he said. He then realized that Grace had never really met his sister. He wondered how the two would be like together. He led her to the kitchen, and he fixed her a bowl. "Let me get you a blanket. You look like you're in shock," he observed. He wasn't going to ask her what had happened just yet. His sister would need to calm down first.

View user profile

70 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Caroline chewed on her lip, a nervous tick she had acquired over the years. She wrapped her arms around herself, the events coursing over and over through her brain, like a broken record. She just didn't know what to do, and she didn't even know if she could explain the situation thoroughly to David. She shook her head and let out a shaky breath, trying to calm her erratic nerves. "No, I am fine," she whispered in response. Even the mere thought of food made her feel sick to her stomach. She couldn't think about food - not at a time like this at least.

View user profile

71 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 6:06 pm

David bit his lip, seeing the severity of the problem. He sat down beside her, and he took her hand. "Naomi, what's going on? What has you so startled? Did some guy hit you? If he did I swear I'll kill him," he muttered. He really hoped that she didn't have some guy slapping her around. Naomi was the kind of person that if someone hit her, she would say sorry. If Dominic didn't beat up her bullies, David sure did. He closed his eyes, thinking to himself. "Why did you fake your death? Did you not want to be around me because of what I did in the games? I swear I've changed, Naomi. I swear."

View user profile

72 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Caroline's eyes found the floor; she wasn't sure what to say or do. Confliction bore down in her. She thought there was nothing left of her humanity; no remorse, no kindness, no love. Then, Aflie appeared after all those years and changed her perspective. She wasn't the same weak, spineless Caroline anymore; yet, she wasn't completely converted. She had a bit of herself left in her yet. There was something that even Victor couldn't take away from her no matter how hard he tried. Love. "I," she began hoarsely, then cleared her throat before trying again, "It is a long story." She could still feel the weight of the gun in her holister. She had killed more people than she could count, and Victor wanted her to kill even more so. Vision shifted in front of her gaze. Memories. Victor fooling her; Victor conning her into making her angry at Dominic. Victor handing her a gun and training her ruthlessly everyday. If she missed the target, she missed a meal. If she missed the target two days in a row, she had to run a course until her legs were nothing but jello. All the anger, all the pain. It was all directed at the wrong person to begin with. "I've changed too, David. I've changed too."

View user profile

73 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 8:14 pm

David looked at his sister for a moment. Besides the aging, there was something physically different about her. She looked distressed, tired, and shocked all at the same time. He knew that something had happened to her, but he could tell that by beating around the bush, she didn't want to talk about it. "Change is okay, Squirt," he said, using the nickname that he always called her as a child. He smiled a bit, kissing her head. "You can stay here as long as you need. I can't even describe how much I missed you." He really couldn't. Losing his little sister was like a stab in the gut. Like the look Jaycee gave him whenever she saw him. She always thought he was going to be a traitor, and she would always hate him. He shivered at the memories from the games.

View user profile

74 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 10:21 pm

The floor seemed a whole lot more interesting than she had originally thought, because she just couldn't seem to meet her brother's gaze. Could she even tell him all of the things that she had done? He might understand; he had done terrible thing as well in order to survive. What made her situation any different? She licked her chapped lips, attempting to calm down. "Not always," she whispered quietly in response. Sometimes, change was the worst thing that could happen to you. It constricted you and crushed you; then, we you think you have found a way out, it comes back to haunt your thoughts day in and day out. Sometimes, it could be your savior and other times it could be the devil in disguise. "I missed you too," she mumbled finally. He was the last person she had left. Who even knows what happened to Alfie - or if Alfie had changed his mind about her. Everyone else seemed to.

View user profile

75 Re: Caroline rp on Sun May 08, 2016 10:49 pm

David smiled a little bit at his sister as an idea came to his head. He knew how to make her feel better! "You know, as a job I have been selling things to the rebels. I talk to that Dominic kid you liked so much. Why don't I have you guys meet up? Seeing him after all these years would be good. Maybe I can even find that nerdy engineering friend of yours. Oh, what was his name? It started with an A. He would always follow me around like a lost puppy and talk about how smart I was," he said, and he looked at her, hoping that she liked the idea. Seeing friend could make anyone happy, right? How could she hate it?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum