Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caroline rp

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 2:56 am

Glancing up once more at the sound of his name, Dominic took the blueprints from his hand to give them a quick overview before nodding slowly, deeming the outline well planned. "Looks good," he commented as he rubbed just above his brow, thinking over everything. "Be careful with the blueprints though. Keep them locked up and safe went not in use. We don't need any spies coming around and stealing the ideas," he murmured, his eyes narrowing at the mere thought of his father. He was a disgrace to the family - not that Dominic was much better, really.

View user profile

27 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 7:31 am

It took Knox a good bit of strength not to laugh when he heard Dominic talk about spies. He remembered the first day that they met. He had said he wanted to be a spy. Look at him now. "I will make sure that no one will find these on my watch," he said, and he folded the blueprints back up before he walked off back to his office. He could tell that the next few days were going to be the hardest. Was this what his father went through? No, he didn't have the pressure that Knox did.

View user profile

28 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 8:00 am

"Good, you wouldn't want to know what would happen if they did find them," Dominic stated with a pointed look; he watched him carefully as he exited the room before heading back to work. A few years ago, if someone had tell him he would be challenging his father, he would have laughed in their face. Meanwhile, Caroline was pressed tightly against the wall outside. After Victor's capture, she started going by her first name. It was his suggestion, not her own. It would be harder for people to know who she was if she didn't go by Naomi. Besides, she didn't feel like a Naomi any longer. She was a ghost of her former self. Someone she would have used to be frightened of. She was a fighting machine, trained by the puppeteer himself. At first, murder had been her biggest battle. Killing had terrified her. Though, the more deaths under her belt...the easier it was. Hugging the wall, she waited for the right moment before she dunked inside the building. Thank goodness she had always been quite lethal, quick. Ironic, she thought, chuckling to her. Dominic wanted to be the spy, and here she was, snatching his dream and making it a reality. "Knox Porter," she muttered under her breath, furrowing her brows. "Seriously, what kind of name is Knox thought? Sounds like an ox with a sneeze," she commented, a piece of the old Caroline slipping into her words. But they were gone before long. She inched down the hall slowly, eyeing for Knox's office.

View user profile

29 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 8:11 am

Knox sat down in his office, closing his eyes for a moment. Should he tell Dominic? No. Dom would be horribly mad at him for lying. Would he understand? Maybe. If only Naomi was here. She knew him so much better than he did. He was always a bit confused by Dominic, but Naomi could read him like a book. He pulled out the small picture he had, and he smiled at it a bit. "Those were the glory days. I wish I could go back," he said to himself. He wanted to know what happened to Naomi, but he couldn't ask Dominic when he only knew him as Knox. He got up, walking over to the coffee station he had in his office for all-nighters. That night was going to be one of those;he could tell already. He smiled a bit, whistling a tune that Noami had taught him when they were in third grade. He had become much better than when he was little. After he made his coffee, he sat back down at his desk, leaving the picture out for a sort of comfort.

View user profile

30 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 8:24 am

Eventually, she found Knox's room after what felt like forever. She took a careful step back and then shot her leg out, kicking the door down easily. "I probably could have just opened that but that's just so much more fun," she whispered under her breath. Several years of extraneous excercise and practice shouldn't be for nothing. She pulled her gun quickly out of the holister and pointed it at Knox. "You know, I used to be scared of pulling this trigger. Who would have thought," she stated as she glared over at him. "It wasn't usually like me to kill innocent people, but boss's orders."

View user profile

31 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 8:30 am

Knox had been starting on the materials for the prototype when he heard the door bust down, and he looked over, eyes wide. Wait a moment...he felt all the breath he once had leave him, and as much as he wanted to, he couldn't press the alarm button under his desk. He stared at her for a while, dumbfounded. His hands finally found the picture from before, and he folded it so that just Noami was showing. Slowly, he stood and lifted his hand, placing the picture by the girl. It couldn't be! He didn't want to believe it. "Naomi....what happened to you?" he asked in a whisper, slowly stepping closer to her. She was still as beautiful as she had been years before.

View user profile

32 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 10:21 am

Caroline, in turn, took a step back; her back pressed against the wall. Her fingers still poised on the trigger. "My name isn't Naomi," she muttered, narrowing her eyes. She hadn't went by Naomi in years; she had no clue how this person knew her. It just didn't add up. "And how do you know me?" she continued, glaring at his suspiciously. A twinge of a memory hung at the back of her mind, but she couldn't quite grasp it. It was just out of reach. Besides, she had a job to do. It was either he die or she did. The latter option was rather tempting - her purpose in like was to assassinate and run idiotic errand for a psychopath. Yet, he wouldn't just harm her. "Give me the blueprints," she snapped, her bewildered tone switching to what she hoped was a forceful one.

View user profile

33 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Knox looked at her, and he bit his lip nervously. What happened to her. "Naomi, what happened to you? This isn't you," he said, and he put his hands up cautiously, hoping that she would know who he was. Slowly, he walked over to her. "Naomi, it's me, Alfie. Don't you remember? Look at me. I'm just what I said I wanted to be," he said, placing a hand on the gun to lower to. As she spoke again, he bit his lip, still being calm. "I can't do that," he whispered. Just like when he was younger, he still towered over her. "What is going on with you?" he asked, his eyes gazing into hers. He had to know what was going on. He then took her free hand in his.

View user profile

34 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 6:14 pm

If she could have slipped past the walls into the next room, Caroline probably would have. Her body initially froze, and she could barely believe her ears. The only solution to this messed up puzzle before her was that she was dreaming; a dream that was nowhere near reality. She hadn't seen Alfie in years, more than a decade. How could he all of a sudden show up out of the blue...as someone she was meant to kill? Her hold loosened on the gun slightly, but she didn't let go; in some ways, her life depended on that little gun. Finally, she spoke after felt like ages, "You...just wouldn't understand."

View user profile

35 Re: Caroline rp on Wed May 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Alfie looked at the girl, trying his best to keep calm. He took a good look at Naomi, and he looked into her eyes for a moment. All of the emotions that he had before came flooding back. "I'm just glad I've found you. I missed you more than anything," he said. He wanted to know where she ha been and why she and Dominic were friends anymore, but he didn't ask. He wouldn't until she was comfortable. Without another word, he pressed a soft kiss to her lips. Even as a little kid, it was something that he wanted to do. He closed his eyes, one of his hands snaking its way to her lower back.

View user profile

36 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 12:49 am

Bewilderment crossed Caroline's face as he kissed her; her mind was screaming at her to push him away, or to shoot him in the foot. Yet, neither happened. For a moment, she just lost herself in the kiss. She hadn't felt loved or safe or happy in so long. Yet, with one simple kiss, all the emotions came momentarily flooding back. The heartbreak of Dominic's betrayal seeped away from her mind. Would this happiness last? She doubted it. Yet, just for the moment, she wanted to keep it in her grasp. Slowly, she wound her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. Intuition was screaming at her, warning her of the all the trouble she would be in. But one didn't have to kiss and tell, right?

View user profile

37 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 1:03 am

Alfie kept his eyes closed, but he could feel the kiss being returned. Almost like her, he felt his adrenaline running. He had never felt loved after his mother died and he lost his two best friends. He never understood why Dominic hated his father. Well, that was until he was brought to a certain foster home. He still had nightmares, and thy haunted him. Yet, he seemed to forget about everything but love when he kissed Naomi. She seemed to bring a sort of light back into his life that he had been missing for way too long.

View user profile

38 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 1:13 am

Eventually, Caroline came to her senses and pulled away. She dropped her head into her hands and let out a few deep breaths. "Alfie, I am not, nor will I ever be, the Naomi you once knew," she whispered. This wasn't real, or it wouldn't be after he found out all she had done, and all she was willing to do. In this dog eat dog world, she had to do what it takes to survive, even if it meant killing people she never thought that she would kill. Yet, no matter how bad she had gotten, could she really kill Alfie? She didn't know. But she did know that no one could ever love a murderer.

View user profile

39 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 1:18 am

Alfie looked back at the girl whens he pulled away, and he looked into her eyes, trying his best not to look hurt. "Naomi, I don't care who you are now. You are still the girl that would laugh even when my jokes weren't funny. You would always make sure that Dominic had a snack when he didn't have anything packed. You are the girl who became the best friend with the nerd. Naomi, nothing could make me leave you. You were my only friend," he said, looking into her eyes, taking her hand.

View user profile

40 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 2:27 am

"Don't you get it?" Caroline muttered, dropping her gaze to the ground, not being able to meet his gaze. How could she? She wet her lips and let out a long sigh. "I am not the same girl you used to know. I have done terrible things. Things I am not proud of," she began, glaring at the floor beneath her feet. She could still feel the weight of the gun between her hands, and she knew she was meant to kill him. Nevertheless, she doubted she could do this one task, not without carrying the weight on her shoulders for the rest of her life. "I was supposed to kill you."

View user profile

41 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 2:51 am

Alfie looked at Naomi, listening to her and trying his best not to think too much about it. He shook his head, and he placed a hand on her cheek. "Do you really think that just because you have done some horrible things I will leave you? Naomi, I know that you still are your beautiful, kind self, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure that you will stay like that," he said, and he hugged her. He wanted Naomi to be like her old self. There had to be some possible way that she could go back to normal.

View user profile

42 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 7:48 am

Caroline stiffened in his arms. He just didn't understand, and he never would. She would never be the same person again, even if she could break away from Victor's clutches. Because in the end, she had killed countless people, hurt many families, destroyed many lives. She would carry that weight on her shoulders for the rest of her life. "Get on the ground," she mumbled in a hoarse voice, wiggling out of his embrace. "Don't ask questions. I am not going to hurt you, but everyone needs to think you are dead." She felt in her pockets, finally pulling out a knife. "Cut right here," she began, placing her fingers just above the jugular. "But be careful, one wrong cut, and you will be dead in minutes. I just need Victor and everyone else to believe you died. Or...I do."

View user profile

43 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 8:32 am

Alfie was a bit surprised by her suddenly pulling away, and he bit his lip, looking back at the blueprints which were on his desk. "What about them? You could give him the wrong ones," he said. He trusted Caroline, and he would without question. He pressed one more kiss to her lips before taking the knife. Carefully, he cut himself, making sure that it wasn't too deep or in the wrong place. He could feel some of the blood trickling down, and the wound stung, but what more could he do? How would he look dead to the people he worked with anyway. He had no many question, but his trust for her kept him silent.

View user profile

44 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 9:51 am

"I don't know," Caroline whispered, her gaze momentarily flickering to the blueprints. She would have to think of something, and soon. She would; but for now, she had a job she had to do. She pulled out her gun and lifted it to the ceiling, pulling the trigger. The familiar ringing sound in her ear danced across her hearing, and residue rained down from the ceiling. Pocketing the gun, she threw one last, fleeting glance at Alfie before she turned and darted out of the room. The guards would be after her, and they would be fast, but a known fact was that Caroline was always faster.

View user profile

45 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Alfie wanted until the gunshot was fired to lay on the ground a play dead. He wanted to see Naomi again, but he just wasn't sure if he was going to be able to. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath before he held it. Maybe if he got away from all the fighting he could spend all of his time trying to find Caroline. After all, he was going to see her again, he would make sure of that. But first he needed to make sure that he actually got away before he did anything.

View user profile

46 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Seconds after the initial gun release, the alarm system started to blare. Caroline started to book it, even though she felt as if she could make it. Taking chances just were too risky at this point. She bumped her arm against the wall to turn on her walkie talkie, which was wound around her arm instead of machined into a handheld phone. This idea was all Maria's; it was a pretty solid idea. "He is dead," she muttered as she raced along. "I have the blueprints, but I am going to have to make a...detour. The Brady Brigade is on my tail," she continued on, supplying the lie in. More than likely, they split up, and she was long gone by that point - out into the forest. Minutes after the gunfire, Dominic rushed into the room. A confused expression fell across his face; though it lasted for only a few seconds. "Medical staff! Now!" he instructed; there was no room for argument.

View user profile

47 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Alfie really did feel rotten about having to lie about who he was to Dominic. Why did Naomi hate Dominic? What did he do? Suddenly he realized his mistake in the whole plan. He may have succeeded in playing dead, but then he remembered that he had left the picture of the three of them on his desk....long with the blueprints. Oh, he hoped that Dominic didn't see it, but he knew that he was bound to. He was going to be a dead man if he ever found it. He would hate him, he just knew it. Hopefully they would just pronounce him dead and get rid of him so he could sneak back in and get it. If only.

View user profile

48 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 9:22 pm

The medics dashed in like they were supposed to and began to press a salve against the wound. "There is a good chance he might not surv-" one of the medics began, but Dominic cut in. His tone was clipped as he muttered, "I don't want any of that! He is going to live. Take him to the hospital wing now before I fire both of you!" His glare was enough to make them oblige, and they struggled to load Alfie onto a gurney. Sighing, Dominic picked up the blueprints and folded them under his arm. These needed to be kept safe. He furrowed his brows as he noticed the picture resting just beside it. He studied it uncertainly. Things just didn't seem to add up. Because he refused to believe the inevitable - that this was "Knox's", he muttered gruffly under his breath, "Caroline."

View user profile

49 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Alfie tried his best not to wince as he was loaded on to the stretcher. He needed to stay still if he was going to fool anyone. He tried to hold his breath like he had figure would work before. Maybe they would just assume what had happened. He really did hope for Naomi's sake that Dominic didn't know it was her and just thought it was someone else. He wanted Naomi to be safe and perfectly fine. She deserved it after all.

View user profile

50 Re: Caroline rp on Thu May 05, 2016 10:13 pm

After what felt like years but was merely thirty minutes, the medics gave up. "There is nothing we can do, Mr. Sherwood. He is a goner. He lost too much blood," they insisted to which Dominic scowled at the both of them. They were insane. There was no way that he could be dead. "He's not dead! He is breathing!" he snapped, and the medics tried to soothe him with a calm voice. "Yes, sir...he is." Dominic shook his head repeatedly, insistent on the fact that Knox was "dead." After a few more cries of protest, a medic said into a walkie talkie, "Dominic Sherwood has gone into illusive shock. He needs medical assistance pronto." With that, guards grabbed his from both sides and dragged him out of the room; Dominic sputtered obscenities the entire time. Turning to the limp body that was Alfie, she muttered, "He'll be sent to be cremated in the morning."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum