Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

126Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:07 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and muttered, "If I could wait like three months to find out what you had been planning, you can wait three seconds." She soon came out to the back, where the car had been parked. "Before you freak, I traded my car in for this, so it is kind of...both of ours, but Maria helped with the investments," she explained with a half smile.

{hm, I thinking that it would be a twist if Willow were the teacher but we could go by the movie if you want. c:

127Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo followed her out, and the moment he saw the car, his eyes widened. "Willow, this is insane! How did you afford it," he said, and he looked down at her, hugging her tightly. "I don't know what I would do without you," he said, and he looked into her eyes, smiling a bit. She knew just what to get him. He didn't understand how she did it.

{oo I like that idea

128Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:42 pm

wills

wills

Willow giggled and hugged him back, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I had a little help, of course," she murmured with a wry smile. She reached up on the tips of her toes and kissed his nose. "So, you like it?" she inquired, smiling wryly up at him. She just liked to make him happy, because he did so much for her.

{Okey dokey c:

Willow let out a long sigh, and she once again counted the money the man had given her. He had promised her to be sworn to secrecy and not to tell anyone what she sees. In return, as long as she taught this guy, she would be given a decent amount of money. It was merely another after school job, and if it would get her to college, then so be it. She knocked on the door of the house and waited outside, crossing her arms over her chest.

129Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled brightly, and he nodded. "I love it, Wills," he said, and he hugged her tightly. Without beautiful Willow in his life, he wasn't sure where he would be right then. Probably at his mother's house having a small cake that she fixed. No one ever did anything like that for him before. His mother tried the first year she moved in, but only she showed up.

Apollo came to the door when he heard a knock, and he narrowed his eyes. He looked through the peek hole, and he glared. "Whoever you are, Mr. Davenport isn't there right now. He is in his more luxurious apartment right now or at work. Either way he is doing work," he said, and he closed his eyes, rubbing the back of his neck. He was more than tired.

130Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:18 am

wills

wills

{timeskip

Willow crossed her arms over her chest and let out a sigh of frustration. "Mr. Davenport sent me. I am supposed to be a teacher. He gave me money to do this," she muttered before she tried the door, just in case it was unlocked. She didn't want to be here any longer than she was forced to be.

131Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:39 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled as he walked into the house will Apollo right behind him. "Trust me, Pollo, this bachelor party is going to be the greatest one in the history of bachelor parties," he said, and he Apollo gave him an odd look. "There is a history of bachelor parties?" he asked, and his focus switched when he saw Willow. "Hey babe! Who's the friend?"

Apollo looked over at the door when he heard her, and he sighed to himself before he opened the door. The moment he did, his eyes widened. She was the girl from the party! She wouldn't remember him, would she? He sure did hope not. "Your room is upstairs," he said, and he looked down at her bags, not bothering to help her. Why should he? "So my father actually got a teacher?"

132Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:39 am

wills

wills

Willow was leaned back on the couch, talking with Elaine. When they were supposed to be talking about wedding details, they were actually catching up in life. "I still can't believe you work at a bar. Just doesn't seem like you, Ellie," Willow commented with an eye roll. Elaine shrugged and took a sip of the water she had. "It's just something I do on the side to earn some extra cash," she stated with a shrug. Willow arched a brow at that. "On the side of what?" she muttered. Elaine scoffed and stated, "On the side of being a stripper. What do you think? I'm in nursing school, Willow." Willow jumped up when Apollo and Blake walked in. She threw her arms around Apollo and grinned. "Oh, this is Ellie," she introduced, and Elaine rolled her eyes. "Call me, Elaine. Don't call me Ellie," she stated.

Willow let out a sigh of relief when he opened the door. She squinted at him and frowned. He did look familiar, but she just couldn't put her finger on who it was. "Yes. He paid me," she replied as she stepped inside, juggling her bags in her hands. "Who are you? You look familiar," she commented. Could it be the guy from the party? She didn't get to look at his face, so she just wouldn't know...

133Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:46 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at the new girl. Well, she had spunk. That was for sure. He looked over at Blake and was about to say something, but Blake was memorized by the girl. He hadn't seen him this caught up in a girl since he fist time he met him. All of his relationships were on and off. Blake smiled, and he leaned against Apollo who didn't seem so happy about it. "The names Blake, but you can call me anything you want," he said, and he flashed her his charming smile. Apollo smirked, and he took one step to the side, making Blake stumble and almost fall. "I'm a tattoo artist," he said, trying to recover from apollo's little prank.

Apollo looked down at Willow for a moment, and he shook his head. "That information is not needed," he said, and he was about to say something else, but the housekeeper stepped in. "Go on to the couch, Hunter," she said, using his alias. "Is there anything I can get you? I'm sorry about his behavior. Ever since something happened, he's been more foul than usual," she said, and she offered her a small smile.

134Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:59 am

wills

wills

Elaine arched a brow at Blake as he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Blake...," she stated, and then couldn't help but smirk when he fell. "A tattoo artist, huh? So you are the Blake that Willow mentioned who gave her that tattoo?" she inquired with raised brows. Willow smiled slightly and couldn't help but shake her head. Blake looked like a love struck puppy. "Did you have to make the poor guy fall?" she whispered to Apollo, nudging him.

Willow smiled weakly and shrugged her shoulders. She could handle jerks. She had been handling Apollo Davenport all of her life. "No, I think I am good. Thank you, ma'am," she said with a half smile. After she lied her things in one of the bedrooms, she came back down with some books. "Should we get to work, then?" she asked "Hunter."

135Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled, and he nodded at her question. "That would be me. Gave this guy all of his tats as well," he said, patting Apollo. In return, Apollo gave Blake a glare. Oh, he was falling hard. "Yeah, I did," he answered Willow with a smirk, and he watched Blake. "So, do you have any tattoos? If not, I'm sure I could give you some," Blake said with a wink, and Apollo rolled his eyes. The poor guy was hopeless.

The housemaid smiled, and she gave her a small nod before going off. Apollo sat down, and he looked down at her, sighing. "Yeah, let's get this over with," he said. He didn't learn any of the material. He always paid his way through class. The teacher gave him an A in return for a good sum of money. Maybe he needed to try.

136Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:33 pm

wills

wills

Elaine laughed at that comment. She had noticed the matching tattoos Apollo and Willow had. "You must get a lot of business from this guy then," she commented, nodding towards Apollo. His question made her arch a brow, and she murmured, "Uh, yeah. I have one. Only one though." She shrugged off her jacket to expose the one on her shoulder before she tugged it back on. Willow rose her brows at this. "What else have you been hiding from me? Do you have a navel piercing or secretly addicted to cigarettes - I have a guy who can help you stop that on-" Willow began, but Elaine cut her off. "No, and no. No navel piercings and no cigarettes."

Willow frowned and opened up a textbook. "You know, you don't have to act like this is a chore," she told him with a small sigh. "And if you aren't going out just because of the way you look....well, in my opinion, you could have ended up worse. You don't look all that bad," she murmured.

137Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled, and he went over to inspect her tattoo. It was an interesting one. "If you ever want another, my doors are always open," he said, and he nodded at her comment. "Lots from him. Look at all the work I have done," he said, and he started to pull off Apollo's shirt, but Apollo elbowed him. "I am not showing her my tattoos," he said, and he Blake sighed. "I will pay you," he said, and Apollo rolled his eyes before he tugged off his shirt.

Apollo looked over at her, and he grabbed his book. "It isn't a chore. I am just surprised that my dad cared enough to do that," he said, and he opened it up. At her comment, he narrowed his eyes. "I would really rather not talk about my face, so if we couldn't, that would be great," he said, narrowing his eyes.

138Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:50 pm

wills

wills

Elaine arched a brow as Blake tried to force Apollo out of his shirt. She traded a look with Willow, who merely shrugged. "Just remember he's mine," Willow mouthed to Elaine, who just laughed and shook her head. She walked over to inspect one of the tattoos and half smiled. "Not half bad. Are you an....actual artist or something?" she inquired as she glanced over to Blake once more.

Willow frowned at that but simply nodded. "I see," she said as she took out some paper and pencils. When he continued, she nodded and muttered, "Noted. No talking about you. No talking about me. Just work." She still couldn't shake the memory of the guy who tried to get her to tell him that she loved him. Why?

139Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiles, and he nodded at her question. "Yeah, I make all these designs myself," he said, and he smiled at her. He looked down at her arm, and he stayed to look. "I think you would look really good with a tattoo right there," he said, and he drifted his hand over her wrist. He smiled a bit, and he tried to imagine something. "What about a constellation?" he asked her curiously. Would she like that?"

Apollo glanced at her, and he could tell that she was thinking. What she was thinking about, he didn't know. "Alright, what the heck are we going to be taking about?" he asked. He didn't want to learn, but what else did he have to do? Nothing. He closed his eyes, and he looked back at the book.

140Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:52 pm

wills

wills

Elaine tilted her head and rose her brows in surprise when he took her wrist. She considered his suggestion, and a half smile slipped onto her face. "Perhaps. Sounds interesting. I might have to think about it," she agreed finally with a wry smile. "Maybe after Willow and I go dress shopping. Unless you want to come," she continued with a smirk.

Willow refocused and handed him the pencil and paper. "I decided it might be best to start with history. I'm not sure what subject you prefer, but you are going to have to learn it all, so...," she trailed and shook her head as she turned to one of the pages.

141Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled brightly when she made the suggestion. "Well, you probably need a guy's perspective," he said, and he was about to go, but Apollo grabbed his sleeve. "What happened to planning the bachelor party?" he asked, and Blake smiled kindly. "Dayton lives here for a reason," he said before following Willow off. Apollo sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair.

Apollo nodded, and he closed his eyes. "Let's get to reading," he said, and he leaned back on the couch, looking at the book. He hoped that it wouldn't be all that much work. School couldn't be that hard, right? Especially history. It was just random facts, right?

142Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:52 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow when Blake agreed to go, and she could only guess that it wasn't because he was thrilled to look at wedding dresses/ bride's maids dresses. "Be good," she said to Apollo, kissing his cheek. "I will see you in a bit," she continued before she headed out to the car with Elaine following behind her. "Since you are joining us, Blake, you can try on some best men suits too."

Willow nodded and began to go over one of the chapters. She was trying not to get too distracted, but she was still mulling over the fact that "Hunter" was so familiar. Eventually, she closed the textbook once she was finished going over the chapter. "If you have questions, ask them, because you are supposed to have a test Friday," she told him, then paused. "Hey, Hunter, did you ever go to my school? You just seem so...familiar."

143Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo glared at Blake the entire time, even after he was out of the door. Oh, he was going to get his payback, that was for sure. Blake smiled, and he started to follow Willow and her very beautiful friend. Oh, she was very beautiful. He gave her an odd look when she spoke, but he nodded. "Fine, but you are going to have to take Apollo's job and tell me if my butt looks good."

Apollo looked down at her when she spoke, and he shook his head. "Nope, never gone to school. Always been homeschooled," he said, trying to stick with the story his father had come up with, but it was proving to be rather hard. He bit his lip, and he looked down at the time. "Wait, how long are you staying here again?" he asked. Maybe he could get her to say 'I love you' after all.

144Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:49 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow at that and couldn't help but roll her eyes. "I don't think I will ask," she stated as she climbed into the car. Soon enough, they were headed off towards David's Bridal. "All right. I've had a dress on hold, and I even think I know what I want for the Bride's maids dresses," she continued as she parked the car. Elaine couldn't help but laugh softly at Willow's enthusiasm. "She gets way too excited about everything," she murmured.

Willow furrowed her brows at this. She wondered why, but she decided not to bombard him with questions. He seemed testy the last time, and she just didn't know what to say to the guy. It seemed as if he had some issues. His next question made her return her attention to Apollo. "Oh...I am not quite sure...," she said uncertainly, furrowing her brows at him in confusion.

145Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled as he listened to Willow talk about the dresses. "Goodness, Willow, you are starting to sound like Apollo when he started to talk about you. Do you know his record for talking about you. For four and a half hours straight. You don't know how much I wanted to kill him," he said, and he chuckling, looking over at Elaine. Why was she so beautiful? "Okay, so I need to make sure that at least my butt look great in that suit if my abs can't. Can you make sure of that, Elaine?" he asked.

Apollo thought for a moment. Well, it was about as close as he was going to get to it. Might as well try. "So, how about you tell me a bit about yourself," he said, and he put the book down, leaning back in the chair. He was actually rather interested. How did people like her live? It had to be a different world from him.

146Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:10 am

wills

wills

Willow giggled and shook her head as she locked up the car and began to head for the store. "Are you sure you are not just exaggerating?" she asked as she opened the door to the store. Elaine arched her brows at that comment. "So, when you ask if your butt looks big....the correct response would be 'yes, your butt looks humongous?' Okay, I think I can do that," she answered with a smirk before she stepped inside the store as well.

Willow frowned when he mentioned talking about herself. It seemed hardly fair since she knew barely anything about him. He could be a serial killer for all she knew. Then again, maybe he would lighten up if she did. "My name's Willow. I have an older brother, and I am not sure where my father has been most of my life...," she began uncertainly. "I'm a senior in high school. Plan to go to college, which is why I am earning money anyway I can."

147Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:26 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled, but then he heard he response. "Hey, first of all, you don't have to tell me it's humongous. Just tell me if it looks fine," he said, and he walked into the store. He had never seen so many dresses in his life. Dang! "How do you guys even know where to start?" he asked himself as he started to walk in. He had never seen his many dresses in his entire life! "Why are they all different. All suits are the same," he said casually.

Apollo listened to her, and he paused for a moment or two. "So what are you going to major in?" he asked her. He might as well be friends with her considering he was going to be stuck with her for a long time. The maid had come in with some refreshments, and she seemed a bit shocked that Apollo was actually asking questions and being slightly hospitable.

148Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:37 pm

wills

wills

Willow glanced back at Blake and rolled her eyes. "Easy," she stated before she picked out the dress she had put on hold. "I am going to go try this on," she stated before she scurried off to the dressing room. Elaine arched a brow as she heard Blake's last question. "First of all, dresses have to be different because girls hate dressing alike. Second, not all suits are the same. And if I know Willow, she might try to insist on you wearing a white suit," she commented with a laugh.

Willow nodded a quick thank you and smiled at the maid before she glanced back toward Apollo. "Science," she answered after a moment. "I guess you can call me a bit of a geek but whatever," she continued with a shrug of her shoulders. "Not as bad as my brother," she added with a shake of her head.

149Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake rolled his eyes as he listened to her. "I don't understand girls. What's the big deal with someone wearing what you are?" he asked, and he leaned back in one of the seats, waiting for Willow to come out. At her next words, he quickly shook his head. "I am not wearing a white suit. No way. I will wear a black suit with a tail before I wear a white one," he said. He despise white suits.

Apollo listened to her, and he chuckled a bit as she mentioned her brother. "No what is that supposed to mean?" he asked as she mentioned her brother, and he took a cup of coffee that the maid had left for them. "Is he more into science or something like that?" he asked her, leaning in a bit curiously.

150Random Ideas V.3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:38 pm

wills

wills

Elaine arched a brow at that one and rolled her eyes. "White suits aren't that bad," she replied with a laugh before she took a seat as well. When Willow came out, she had to hold the dress up in order not to step on it. "It's a bit long," she said with a laugh, and Elaine stood to give it a full evaluation. "It can be taken in. But I like it, and I'm sure Apollo will love it too."

Willow shook her head and hid a small smile as she took one of the cups of coffee herself. "No, science was never his thing, but he was fond of Star Wars...which I won't even get into," she stated, laughing as she shook her head. "No, he just was a history lover. Though, I think he was a jack of all trades. He was valedictorian."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum