Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Laughing, Willow murmured, "That better be a compliment, or you won't just be in trouble with me." She sent him a teasing smile and smirked when he placed the hat on her head. "Do I look French yet?" she inquired, before taking out the camera. "Oh, come on, Pollo. We have to take a picture," she insisted.

Ann sighed at the news and closed her laptop. "Wait. What's going on. Is Dimitri okay?" she fretted, considering she had only heard Ann's half of the conversation. Instead of replying, she pulled out the earbud and headed to the living room just in time for Dimitri to arrive. "What was close?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

View user profile

952 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Apollo smirked, and he looked over ta her, nodding. "Yeah, it was a complement., When she was my age, she was very beautiful," he said. He would never tell her, but Willow looked like his mother used to. When she asked for a picture, he groaned but bent his knees so he looked to be about the some height as her. "You better love me because you know how much I hate pictures."

Dimitri was taking deep breaths, and he took his hot chocolate mug and took a sip. It was still warm. " Dad almost saw me," he said with a small sigh. He thought back to the man, and he bit his lip nervously. "He looked familiar. I mean, I hate to come to conclusion without a lot of evidence, but I think it was Aspen Ledger. Remember him? He came in like junior year and wore nothing but black and leather jackets. The guy eyed you about every day," he said to his sister.

View user profile

953 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:20 pm

"Hmm," Willow murmured, giving that some thought. "Then thank you," she whispered, sending him a grin. Her smile broadened when he agreed to take the picture. "The fact you are actually taking a picture, proves that you love me," she stated, kissing his cheek before she held the camera out in front of them. She waited a moment or two before she snapped the picture.

Ann furrowed her brows and nodded when he answered. It made sense why he was so freaked out then. In a sense, she probably would be too if she were him. As he mentioned the man, her brows flew up in surprise. "Aspen Ledger?" she repeated. Now that he mentioned it, he did look familiar. "I always thought he was hot," she said with a half smile. Lindi piped in at that moment. "Uh, Ann, he's bad news. I don't think...," she began, but Ann cut her off. "I said he was hot. I never said I wanted to marry him," Ann muttered.

View user profile

954 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Apollo looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. "The fact that I am taking pictures proves that I probably love you way too much," he said, and once she snapped the picture, he kissed her back. He started to look at a few other things. He chuckled as he picked up a ceramic statue of a breadstick. "I think u might actually get it. "Look, it even has garlic and butter on it," he said with a small laugh.

{timeskip

View user profile

955 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:48 pm

"There's nothing wrong with a little love," Willow cooed before sending a sneaky smirk in his direction. Willow placed the camera in her little over the shoulder bag before she followed him. When he showed the breadstick, she giggled and stated, "It actually looks almost good enough to eat...though I think I will stick to whatever we had last night."

Lindi had just been put on break when Ann walked in. After her and Dimitri got together, her and Ann had grown closer. Back in the day, they had used to be friends, but times had changed after high school. It was nice to rekindle that friendship. "See that guy over there?" Lindi pointed out, not recognizing it was Aspen. "I dare you to go talk to him," she stated, smirking. Ann arched a brow. "What are we, middle-schoolers?" she inquired, and when Lindi didn't back down, Ann sighed. "Okay, fine. It's not that hard to talk to a guy," she muttered before she walked over. "Hey, nice to meet yo...," she began, but stopped when she noticed it was Aspen.

View user profile

956 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Apollo chuckled a bit, and he kept the breadstick. "I am going to put this in my office. I was going to get one of the replicas of the tower, but I thought that would be too cliché," he said, and he examined the fake breadstick. "I think it would look pretty great next to my balance balls," he said. A lot of times, he would play with the balance balls instead of doing work.

Aspen was sipping some of his coffee, looking thoroughly through the police reports in the newspaper. He knew that it wasn't the whole story, but he was going to get all he could. The only description they had of him was something about a male around 6 ft. and in his twenties. Very descriptive. He turned around when he heard a voice, and he examined the woman for a moment before he smiled. "Ann Sherwood. I knew I recognized that voice. So, ho's life?" he asked casually.

View user profile

957 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Willow arched a brow at that and couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Since when do you worry about being cliche, Pollo?" she inquired as she looked through the many trinkets. She listened to his next comment and giggled. "You have balance balls?" she asked, shaking her head. She then found a scarf and grabbed it, throwing it around her neck. "I think this ties the look all together."

Glancing back at Lindi, Ann scowled, blaming her for picking Aspen out of all people. When she said he was hot, did the universe not listen to the "but I wouldn't want to marry him or anything" part? "Life is well," Ann began uncertainly. She would play it innocent. People always said to keep your friends close but enemies closer, right? "Whatcha reading?" she continued, acting like nothing was wrong. Dang, she would be a good actress.

View user profile

958 Re: Random Ideas on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:40 am

Apollo couldn't help but laugh at her surprise. "Of course I have balance balls. I avoid my work with them," he said with a smirk, and he wrapped an arm around her. When she picked out the scarf, he examined her look with the pointed glasses and hat. "You know, I think that if you just curled you hair a bit, you could really pull off the look," he said.

Aspen nodded as he listened to her. "That's good," he said. When she started to get nosy about what he was reading, he rolled his eyes. He needed to come up with an excuse so she wouldn't get suspicious. "Police reports and whatnot. I'm thinking about going in to law enforcement," he said casually before sipping his coffee. "So what about you? You still do that whole nurse gig?" he asked her.

View user profile

959 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:47 am

Willow just laughed and shook her head. She really shouldn't be surprised. He was Apollo Davenport after all. At his comment, she glanced into a mirror and thought it over. "Yeah, just maybe," she agreed with a laugh before she replaced the glasses. She did at least plan on buying the hat and scarf though.

Ann paused a moment before she took a seat across from Aspen. She folded her hands onto the table and listened to him suspiciously. "Law enforcement," Ann repeated, trying to sound impressed. However, she couldn't help but see the irony in that. At his question, she returned her attention to him and murmured, "Uh yeah. I'm in nursing school now actually."

View user profile

960 Re: Random Ideas on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:02 am

Apollo laughed, and he smile a little bit, watching her as she looked at herself in the mirror. "So what I am wondering is what else I could buy," he said to himself for a moment, and he looked down at her. He pulled out his wallet, seeing how much he brought. The rest was at the room, but he had brought a fair amount. "I think we can get all of this," he said.

Aspen nodded as he listened to her. "Really? You always like that stuff for some reason. I don't see how," he said, and he thought for a moment. "Is your dad still a cop? Hopefully not. If I am going to go in to law enforcement, he is probably going to hate me. I mean, he was the only cop that could catch me," he said with a small laugh, and he nudged her a bit. "You never did go to those parties I invited you to."

View user profile

961 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:28 am

Willow glanced at Apollo and said, "You don't have to pay for mine, Pollo." She pulled the scarf off of her neck and took off the hat as well. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You are sweet, though," she continued, hugging him. She honestly didn't know what she would do if their luggage hadn't switched that day.

Ann arched a brow as he rambled on. "Yes he is still a cop...," she muttered, eyeing him uncertainly. She decided to act like she didn't catch the little things. It wasn't like she didn't already know. His next comment made her pause. "Even if I wanted to, I would have been in a lot of trouble, especially since my dad is a cop," she replied simply. She continued with, "Don't you think the Flash is so cool?" She was trying to subtly supply it in without Aspen connecting the dots.

View user profile

962 Re: Random Ideas on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:52 am

Apollo rolled his eyes when she went ahead and started to pay for her own things. "Why are you so stubborn?" he asked her, smiling at little bit. He kissed her head, and he held her close, hoping that she would at least let him pay for something.

Aspen rolled his eyes, and he smiled. "I guess your right. You dad would have ruined all the fun," he said, an he took another sip of the coffee. When she asked about The Flash, he rolled his eyes and words came to the tip of his lip, resembling an 'oh my God.' "You don't really believe in that, do you? It's all just a bunch of science fiction nonsense," he said, rolling his eyes.

View user profile

963 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:40 am

Willow sent him a grin as she slid her debit card. She grabbed her bag and turned to him. "I blame Dayton," she answered with a small laugh before she reached up and kissed his cheek. She then stepped off to the side so that he could get his things.

Ann furrowed her brows and leaned forward, staring him down. "As a person who mastored science in college and is not in medical school, I can assure you that it is not nonsense," she stated before leaning back in her seat. "It is something extraordinary," she continued before pointing towards Lindi, who wasn't trying to act like she wasn't watching them. "If it weren't for him, she'd be dead right now."

View user profile

964 Re: Random Ideas on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Apollo looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes, smiling a bit. "I bet he did it," he said with a small smile, and he rolled his eyes. He glanced down at her, an he paid for the few things that he wanted. He would make a special place just for that.

Aspen looked down at her, and he shook his head. "I don't believe in that kin of stuff. It's just not my thing. I think it's a bunch of crap that people make up to cope with something. You know, I should be a physiology major," he said with a laugh, and he glanced over at Livia. "Blondie? Well, I would have never guess that. I think that you shoul be a reporter if you are so infatuated with The Flash," he said jokingly.

View user profile

965 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:28 pm

"He did! I hung out with him so much as a kid that I acquired his stubbornness," Willow insisted. She involuntarily yawned. Waking up early and going to sleep late was starting to show its drawbacks. "Let's go," she murmured, taking his hand and leading the way out.

Ann crossed her arms over her chest and rose her brows. "I am not infatuated with the Flash. He's my-" she began, but cut herself off. She almost gave it away. She cleared her throat to cover it up before she muttered, "best friend. He is my best friend." It wasn't a lie. Dimitri was her best friend and her twin, as dorky as it sounded. She eyed him warily for a moment before she decided to change the subject. "So, if you are reading the papers, you must be catching up on the current events, hm?"

View user profile

966 Re: Random Ideas on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Apollo rolled his eyes, and his things were placed in a bag. "Okay, let's get going. I have a surprise for you when we get back to the hotel," he told her with a bright smile, and he kissed her softly before heading out of the store. He really did hope that she liked the meal that he cooked. Hopefully they would be able to eat it.

Aspen listened to her, and he rose a brow. "Your best friend?" he asked curiously, and he watched her for a moment. As she the voice on the other end that The Flash was taking to? He needed to know who The Flash was. He pondered Dimitri, but the guy was too small to be a superhero. "Well, I hope that no bad guys come your way," he said, and he took another sip of coffee. "Current events? Yeah, a bit." he said.

View user profile

967 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Willow blinked her eyes sleepily as she followed after him. However, when she heard the word surprise, she perked up a little bit and rushed after him, flagging down a taxi all the while. "A surprise?" she repeated, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Really?" she asked with a beaming smile.

"Yeah, best friend," Ann repeated, eyeing him uncertainly once more. She wasn't going to give anything else away. Why was she so stupid? She almost gave away Dimitri's secret! Hehe, Dimitri's Secret. I should make a store like that and sell boxers. Okay focus Ann!, Ann thought to herself before shaking her head and turning to Aspen. "Yeah, I hope so too," she agreed. Clever, Ledger. Very Clever.

View user profile

968 Re: Random Ideas on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Apollo nodded and he smiled brightly. "I know how much you hate waiting, so that's why I told you now," he said with a chuckle, and he waved his hand, starting to flag down a taxi. One finally found them, and he got in the car, waiting for Willow. He wanted her so badly to like what he had made.

Aspen smirked at her words, and he took one last sip of coffee, finishing off the cup. He took out a pen, and he grabbed the napkin. He started to write down his number. Now, this isn't a current event, but it is a prediction. I predict that you and I tomorrow night, right around six, will be across the street at that diner for a dinner date," he told her with a small smirk. He would get a date with her one of these days.

View user profile

969 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Willow slipped inside with him and buckled up. "That doesn't make it any better!" she commented, laughing and shaking her head. "No I am going to have to wait a long taxi ride back to the hotel," she continued, puckering out her lips. She hated surprises. Maybe because she felt like she had to know about them immediately.

Ann furrowed her brows when he began to write his number down. When he spoke, she crossed her arms over her chest. "Pretty confident, aren't you?" she muttered, shaking her head. She should have remembered Aspen, if not for his rugged good looks then his cockiness. Though, surprisingly enough, there was just something that she liked about him. "I might consider it, but don't have any expectations."

View user profile

970 Re: Random Ideas on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Apollo chuckled, and he wrapped an arm around her, holding her close to him. "I know that you are going to have t wait for this long, boring taxi drive to be over so you can see my surprise, but right now, we can play I Spy! I spy with my little eye, something smoking hot," he said with a smirk.

Aspen looked down at her, and he nodded. "Oh, I am very confident," he said, and he looked down at her, giving her his signature smile. "So, I will pick you up at your place, I shall have reservations made, and I will not take no for a answer. Thank you for your time, Ms. Sherwood. it was greatly appreciated," he said with a small smirk.

View user profile

971 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:28 am

Willow frowned slightly and rolled her eyes. "You aren't making things better," she commented with an eye roll. When he continued, she laughed and shook her head. "Are you talking about yourself?" she inquired. It sounded like something Apollo would do, after all.

Ann furrowed her brows as he spoke. He was being highly persuasive. Maybe it wasn't really a good idea to fraternize with the enemy, but oh well. What is done is done. "See you later, Aspen," she murmured as she rolled her eyes and stood. Since when did Aspen get so...formal? She would keep a close eye on him.

View user profile

972 Re: Random Ideas on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Apollo looked down at her, and he couldn't help but laugh. "Okay, maybe I am. I'll try I find something else. I spy with my little eye," he paused for a moment a whispered the rest,"a little, pudgy thing that looks like he hates us." He couldn't help but laugh when he spoke.

Aspen smirked a bit, and he walked out of the coffee shop. Just a few moment later, Dimitri walke into the coffee shop since he was in his break. "Did you guys just see him? He didn't come in here, right? I saw him walking down the street," Dimitri said quickly, and he sent Lindi a smile. "Hey, Linds," he said, trying to be flirtatious.

View user profile

973 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Willow crossed her arms over her chest and listened to his next one. She had to stifle a laugh, and the cab driver muttered from the front, "I heard that." Willow burst into giggles then, despite herself. "I thought I Spy typically involved colors," she commented, turning to him.

"See who?" Ann replied innocently, even though she could guess that he meant Aspen. She gave Lindi a look that said "say nothing." However, she didn't have anything to worry about. Lindi was staring at Dimitri dreamily. "Oh geez," Ann groaned when she heard Dimitri's failed attempt to flirt. "I'm going to be over there," she muttered before walking off. Lindi laughed as she watched Ann walk off. She hugged Dimitri and murmured, "Hey, D."

View user profile

974 Re: Random Ideas on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Apollo chuckled when he heard the man, and he rolled his eyes. When Willow spoke, he paused for a moment, trying to think. It took him a few moment of pondering before he finally spoke. "I have no idea," he said to himself. He really did wonder what it was supposed to be.

Dimitri smiled, and he waved to Ann when she walked away. He felt a bit bad, but maybe he could change that. "Alright, so I came up with an idea. I know that Ann will kill us if she found out, but I might have made her an online dating profile, and she already had a guy liking her," he said, and he looked down at her, kissing her head. He wanted his sister to be happy.

View user profile

975 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Willow just laughed and glanced out the window. She let out a squeal when she noticed that they had reached the hotel. "Let's go. I want to see the surprise!" she said excitedly, getting out and not even bothering to pay the cab driver. She waited by the door impatiently. She was basically bouncing up and down in place.

"Dimitri Sherwood," Lindi muttered, mocking a scolding tone. "Since when did you become so sneaky?" she inquired as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed his cheek and smirked slightly. She asked curiously, "Oooh, who is it? Is he nice? Cute? Sweet?" she asked, tilting her head thoughtfully. Although she could imagine that Ann would be angry, maybe Dimitri was right. Maybe she did someone. Someone that was not Aspen Ledger.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum