Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty yes, she was always this annoying, ann Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled, and he smirked a bit. "Well does that prove that I am a dork?" he asked her curiously. He kissed her head, and he took her hand. "While you are here, you can take the couch. I sort of don't have a room, but that's okay. I'll sleep on the floor," he said.

Dimitri sighed to himself. "I know you have a sister named Ann. That is sort of who Ann is named after. Her name is Annalise, and guess what, she's still alive. I mean, the offer to go and get my textbook still stands," he said, and Angel gave him an odd look. "Wait, but you said Ann was killed by the Capital."

Dimitri smiled brightly, and he chuckled. "Someone looks very happy," he said, and he waved to Livia as they made their way out. He held her hand as they started to walk on to the market. "If you want a present or anything, I can get you that. Whatever you need, I will buy. That's why I brought a lot of money."

27Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:27 pm

wills

wills

"I guess that does," Ann said with a smirk. As he continued, she shook her head and insisted, "No. I don't want to make you sleep on the floor. I think I can survive sleeping on the floor." She didn't feel right taking the place he slept. She had already taken so much already.

Drake furrowed his brows in confusion. "I did," he said, shaking his head as he glanced between the two. Ann muttered in a hushed voice to Dimitri, "Maybe we shouldn't tell them too much. We don't want to change the future more than we already have, D!" It certainly wouldn't end well.

Lindi shook her head as she walked around and glanced at all the fruits and vegetables. "You don't have to buy me anything, Dimitri," she whispered as she gave his hand a squeeze. She looked through some zucchinis and observed them thoughtfully. Everything seemed perfectly fine until rebels popped out of what seemed like nowhere and grabbed Dimitri by the arms.

28Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked down at Ann, and he shook his head. "No way you are sleeping on the floor. You see, unlike what your father thinks, I am a gentleman, and no woman is going to sleep in an uncomfortable place if I can do anything about it," he told her, and he kissed her cheek softly. He was going to make Ann as happy as he could.

Dimitri thought about what she said, and he realized how right she was. He needed to keep his mouth shut before he let everything out. "Well, we will just leave you two guys alone. You know, to lose this whole thing," he said nervously.

Dimitri kept his arm linked with hers, and he shook his head. "No, you're right. I don't have to buy you anything. I have to buy your whole family something," he said with a smirk, and he handed her the money. "That should be enough to get everything and a little extra," he said. He was in the middle of looking at a few items he could get Lindi when two hands grabbed him. "Let me go!" he said instantly, and he tried to yank his arm away from the attackers.

29Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:27 pm

wills

wills

"Fine," Ann muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest. "But I am not sleeping on the couch if you aren't," she continued, sending him a small smirk. She wasn't going to let him sleep on the floor no matter what. She wasn't going to let that happen. "I am sure we can make it work."

Drake furrowed his brows and muttered, "Wait, wait." He looked between the two of them. "You two want us to lose? What kind of kids do we have?" he muttered to Angel before he shook his head. It made no sense. Wouldn't they want a happy, easy life? That is always what he had wanted for his kids one day.

Lindi had been trying to choose between two fruits when Dimitri was attacked. Her eyes widened, and she dropped the fruit she had been holding. "Let him go!" she muttered as she tried to tug one of the rebels away from Dimitri. "Don't hurt him!" she insisted, but she couldn't seem to get them to let Dimitri go. Instead, she was pushed to the ground. She flinched slightly and ignored the scrapes before she stumbled back up.

30Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen gave her a hard look when she spoke. Ugh, why did Ann have to be so stubborn. He knew that she was stubborn to behind with, but did she really have to be so strong-willed? "Fine, but I will find a way to make sure you sleep on that couch," he said with a smirk.

Dimitri sighed, and he shook his head. "We have been over this! If you don't lose this rebellion, Ann and I will lose everything we have ever had," he said, but he paused for a moment. He looked over at Ann, and he bit his lip. "If they won, do you think the wars still would have happened? Do you think mom would still die?" he asked her quietly. Was losing his presidency, Aspen, and Lindi all worth getting his mother back?

Dimitri was struggling, but he couldn't seem to get away from them. "Don't touch her!" he said angrily as they men threw Lindi to the ground. He was punched in the face, and he cried out in pain. The men pulled him away into the forest, taking him to their base. "What do you want with me?" he asked bitterly.

31Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:44 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and leaned over and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Mhm," she muttered as she smirked over at him. She was ecstatic, however, because she knew who had won this one. She then considered how she could help Aspen how. She still felt like it was partially her fault that he had been fired.

Ann dropped her gaze to the ground and bit down on her lip. "I-I...," she began and then glanced at her parents. Drake was frowning then. He looked between the both of them and muttered, "What do you mean Angel dies?" He must have heard them wrong. Ann glanced at her parents and then dropped her gaze to the ground. "Dimitri," she began as she rested a hand on his shoulder. "I don't think this is our decision to make."

One of the men glared at Dimitri and muttered, "What we have been asking for for years." He tugged his along and pushed him into the head official's tent. "Dimitri," he muttered as he glared at Dimitri. "I am sure this may come as a shock to you, but let's just say that little family you trusted is...well deceitful."

32Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen chuckled a bit as he kissed her, and he held her close to him. "Here, let's get you some pajamas on," he said, and he went to the little place where he kept all his clothes. He grabbed a t-shirt and handed it to her. "It might be a bit big, but there you go."

Dimitri looked down at his sister, and he bit his lip nervously. His father's reaction made everything worse. Angel looked up at Drake nervously. "H-He's lying, right," she said. Dimitri sighed, and he nodded to Ann. "We need to just let history play out." he then turned his face to Drake, and he bit his lip. "There is a full on war between our family. Mom gets caught in the crossfire, he said grimly.

Dimitri winced in pain a bit, and he narrowed his eyes at him. "No, you are lying! I know you are! They would never do that. Lindi would never do that to me!" he said. he didn't want to believe that she had gotten close to him just so he could become bait for the rebels.

33Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:14 pm

wills

wills

Ann stood and arched a brow as he handed her a t shirt. "Thanks," she murmured with a small smile. She placed a kiss on his cheek before she went off to the bathroom and changed quickly. After she folded her clothes, she headed back out and plopped down on the couch. "I like it," she said with a small laugh.

Drake's lips thinned, and he glanced between the two of them. He did not know what to say or do. Drake, the strategist. The one who could solve every problem. This one was the hardest of all but it had the easiest response. He felt his pulse rising a mile a minute. He placed a hand on Angel's cheek. "Angel," he began, almost breathless, "I love you so much. I do." He took in a deep breath before he whispered, "But I am not my father, and if they are my kids...I am going to choose them over what I want." He then leaned down and kissed her softly.

The man smirked and stated, "Oh, but wouldn't you know? You see, Brandon sold you out, and let's just say for a few hundred bucks, let us take you." He stepped forward and glared at him. "And now we are going to get what we want, and maybe we won't keep our end of the bargain."

34Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen watched her as she came back in, and he smirked to himself. "I like it too," he said jokingly, and he kissed her head. "You look great though," he told her honestly. Ann always looked amazing. He just couldn't seem to understand why though.

Angel looked into his eyes, and she was trying her best not to cry. "I love you too. So much," she whispered, and she kissed him back. She wanted nothing more but to change history herself, but they couldn't have everything they wanted. "I can already tell, you are going to be the most amazing father ever," she said. She placed her hand on his cheek before kissing him again.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes and tried to keep his anger from boiling over. "I am a peaceful man, but if you dare hurt Lindi's family, I will make sure to send every soldier to make your world a living nightmare," he said bitterly, but he was hit in the face once more. "And what exactly are you even going to use me for? I have no information," he said.

35Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:49 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and nudged him lightly before she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Sure you do," she replied with an eye roll as she leaned back on the couch. She yawned and sighed softly. "Aren't you going to change?" she inquired as she arched a brow at him.

Drake held her close for a moment and leaned down to kiss her softly. He didn't want to do it. If he had a record for one of the toughest things he had to do, this would be number one. He had an opportunity to change everything, and he was just letting it all slip away. Just. Like. That. It better be worth it. That was all he had to say. He kissed her back and pulled her close. "I am sorry."

The man glared at him and muttered, "I don't think you have any room to threaten me." He then clenched his fists and leaned forward. "You might not. But, you see, when your father gets word that we have you, we can make some...suggestions or he will never be able to see you again," he replied with a devilish smirk.

36Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen nodded when she asked about him changing. "Gives me five seconds," he said before going into the bathroom. He came back a few minutes later with a pair of shorts on, and he looked down at Ann. If you need any blankets or anything, tell me," he said. He wanted to make sure that she was happy.

Angel looked up at Drake, and she shook her head. "No, it's fine. It doesn't matter. As long as our kids are safe and happy," she said, and she held his hand tightly. She loved him no matter what happened. Nothing was ever going to change her mindset about him. She loved Drake more than anything in the world.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes once more, and he was trying his best to heal himself. "My father won't answer to your little please. He had my sister. Why do you think there are two children? One of them is bound to get hurt," he said bitterly. He knew his father though, and he knew what he would do. He just hoped that his father would surprise him and not pick him for once.

37Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:03 am

wills

wills

Ann arched a brow but nodded and waited for Aspen to change. When he came back, she smirked. "I think that was longer than five seconds," she joked before she took his hand to get him to sit down with her. "Okay, I will," she agreed with a hint of a smile.

Drake leaned down and kissed her one last time and held her close. "All right," he began as he pulled away. He tucked a piece of hair behind Angel's ear and sighed. "I have to go lose this thing," he murmured before he pulled away from her and glanced at Dimitri and Ann. "If I don't do anything else for either of you, just remember I did this," he muttered, sighing before he headed towards the hovercraft.

Narrowing his eyes, the official grunted. "Are you sure about that?" he inquired as he arched a brow. "I don't think he would just throw you away and let your sister be the heir," he commented, a frown sliding onto his face. "And if he does, he is just as bad as we thought he was."

38Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:12 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "Oh Ann, I think I know time," he said in a voice feigning arrogance. He smirked before kissing her head. "I'll get the blankets," he said, and he once again when tot he small place where they kept almost everything. He grabbed the few blankets they had and handed one to his mother and to Ann.

Angel bit his lip nervously as she watched him leave. "Drake, wait!" she called to him, and she ran as quickly as she could. She grabbed him for a final time and kissed him. "Stay safe, okay. I need you," she whispered to him before she let him go.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes at the man. "It's a little thing called duty that we have to do," he said bitterly. His father's definition of duty was different from his, but he knew his father. He wasn't sure what he would do in this situation, though. Ann wasn't really queen material, but there was no way that he was going to give up the castes. Not if he could put up a fight. He was just hoping that the fight didn't end up killing him.

39Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 am

wills

wills

Ann laughed and rolled her eyes as she watched him walk off again. When he came back with the blankets, she sent him a thankful smile. She took it and wrapped it around her. "Thank you," she said happily before she leaned up to kiss his cheek. "You are sweet sometimes," she continued with a happy smile.

The man glared at him then and muttered, "Well I don't think that that changes things. I guess we will find out." He stood then and made his way towards the entrance of the tent. "We sent a letter to the king already, and if he doesn't do something within forty-eight hours....well, I guess no one really cares if the heir is gone or not," he said icily.

40Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:48 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled a bit, and he couldn't help but blush. "You really think so," she asked. He was glad that she at least thought better than what her father thought of him. He have her a small kiss, and he handed her the only pillow on the couch. "Here, take this," he said, and he kissed her softly.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes, and he shook his head. "Two days? Troops will be down. He won't say yes to you, but he will get me back," he said bitterly, and he tried to get set from the men holding him, but he couldn't seem to do it. He was hit once more, and he cried out in pain. "You are going to regret that."

{want me to start or do you want to?

41Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:43 am

wills

wills

Ann nodded and grinned lightly over at him. "Yeah, I do," she told him as she leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek. When he handed her the pillow, she hesitated. "Are you sure? I will be fine without one of you need it," she said, sighing softly. She did not want to take everything from him. It just wouldn't be right.

The man smirked and said, "And if he tries to get you back, we can merely kill you, and then take everything from that family you adore. They don't have much as it is. You wouldn't want that for that precious girl of yours, now would you?" he asked with a sly smile. "And I would stop resisting or you'll regret it."

{could you?c:

42Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen nodded, and he kissed her head. "I'm sure. You can take it if you would like," he said, and he held her close. He wanted to be with her for the rest of his life, and he had no doubts about that. "You are the perfect woman," he whispered.

Dimitri's eyes grew furious the more the man spoke. "Don't touch her!" he yelled, and he tried to get away, but he was thrown to the ground roughly. The man holding him punched him in the stomach, trying to get him to stop struggling. After Dimitri finally calmed down, he looked at the man. "What are you doing to do with me?"

{sure c:
Dimitri was walking down the street with his backpack in and his notebook in hand. He was hoping that no one would notice him. Stupid award winning book he had to go and write. And then everyone had to love it an make it in to a movie! Now he was getting too much attention. He didn't need all that. He was always in the spotlight, and he hated every minute of it. He was currently headed to the local coffee shop to have lunch with his sister. Maybe the reporters hadn't made it to his hometown yet.

43Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:10 pm

wills

wills

Ann shook her head at his comment. "That is in no way true," she murmured as she leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cheek. "I am nowhere near perfect," she stated before she carefully took the pillow and lied down, placing her head on it. If anything, Ann was the opposite of what was considered "perfect."

The man glared at him when he started yelling and leaned forward to look him in the eye. "Then I would watch it," he snapped before a sly smile slipped onto his face. "Put him in the trap for tonight. Maybe we will hear word from the King tomorrow, and if not...," he trailed and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess we will see."

"So you know what to do, right?" Lindi's boss recounted to her for the tenth time. Lindi mentally groaned. Although she was one of the best reporters in the country, she hated every minute of it. She wanted to do something simple but then a few years ago her mom had landed her an internship for the news, and now a few years later, here she was. A reporter. "I've got this," Lindi muttered in response before she stepped out of the building. She put her glasses on, which she only ever used for reading, and headed out. "Creepy stalkers," she grumbled as she caught the note on the page. Check the cafe. Creeps. She caught sight of him - thank goodness for the picture they gave her - heading that way, and she made her ways toward him. "Hey! Wait, hold on," she called after Dimitri.

44Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked down at Ann, and he shook his head. "I think that you are perfect, and that's all that matters," he said, and he kissed her head. He just wanted everything to be okay for her. Maybe they would be able to be together.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes at the man, and he would have said something else, but then he was pulled up roughly. "You will regret all of this," he said bitterly, and narrowed his eyes at the man as he was taken and dragged away from the tent. He needed to see Lindi.

Dimitri was walking down the street and about to get to the cafe, but then he heard someone say his name. He looked back at the girl, and he gave we an odd look. She was really pretty. Pretty girls never talked to him. That could only mean one thing. Crap! "No," he muttered under his breath, and he started to run to the cafe. He soon came to it, and he looked at Ann. "If anyone asks, I'm not here yet," he said in a panicked voice before running into the men's room.

45Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:30 pm

wills

wills

Ann cracked a small smile and shook her head at his words. She planted a kiss on his cheek and whispered, "Well I am glad that you think so." She wrapped her arms around him and sighed. Why did her father not like him?

The man smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "I highly doubt that," the man began as he glared after him. "I don't have any regrets when it comes to you Sherwoods," he said icily as he watched Dimitri being dragged away. He smirked and went to take a seat.

Lindi reached out and said, "Wait! I can't run in..." She trailed and sighed as she came to a stop. "Stupid heels," she groaned before she checked the time on her watch. She need that story. She couldn't lose her job, no matter how much she hated it. She had never interviewed someone so...difficult. "Okay, different method," she muttered to herself before she stepped inside and sat down at one of the first tables by the door.

46Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:41 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled down at her, and he kissed her softly. He honestly had no idea what he would do without her. She was so perfect and smart. He smiled lightly, and he started to set her up a bed on the couch, even though she said she wasn't going to sleep on the couch. He was going to make sure she did.

Dimitri was tried up, and he sighed to himself. Maybe he could get some kind of signal out there. He managed to grab the phone. 'In trouble. Get any mail to dad quick," he managed to end. Some of the words were probably misspelled horribly since he couldn't se the screen all that well, but hopefully it would get the point across.

Dimitri stayed in the bathroom for a solid five minutes before coming out. He saw Lindi, and he quickly pocked his head back in, hoping she hadn't seen him. He just wanted a free afternoon! Was that too much to ask for? He poked his head back out after a few minutes of waiting and sighed when he still saw Lindi sitting at the table. He walked out and sat down across from her. "Why did you want to talk to me?" he asked

47Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 pm

wills

wills

Ann returned the kiss and grinned over at him. She leaned back as she watched him and arched a brow. "I hope you know you are sleeping there," she commented as she watched him. A slow smirk slid onto her face. Her phone buzzed, and she cursed. She didn't look at the text. Instead, she turned her phone off.

Ann had been getting ready when her phone went off. She furrowed her brows in confusion when she saw a text from Dimitri. She had known where he went off to. Her eyes widened at the words, and she quickly went to grab the mail. There was a bunch of random stuff but she hoped what was needed was there. She sent back to Dimitri, 'What happened?' She then quickly headed off to her father's office.

Lindi had ordered a coffee, and she was sipping on it casually, trying not to freak out. Yet, she had to get this story. She couldn't lose her job! It was all she had ever known now, and she just couldn't lose it. She was surprised when Dimitri sat in front of her. She hesitated and dropped her gaze to the table. "I know you probably don't want to, but I just need to ask a few questions, then I will let you go. My boss really sucks, and if I go back without anything written down, there is a big chance I could be fired. So, please, help a girl out."

48Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smirked, and he shook his head. "You can try all you want, but that couch is your," he said, and he kissed her softly. He watched her as she looked at her phone, and he could only guess what she was looking at. "Just ignore it," he said to her, and he kissed her softly.

Dimitri was trying his best to hide his phone from any rebel that came by, but it was getting a bit hard. He looked down when Ann sent him a text back, and he sighed in relief. Thank goodness she saw it. 'Rebels' was simply all he put before sending. He couldn't take the chance of explaining more and the rebels seeing him taking to Ann. He only hoped that Lindi was okay.

Dimitri sighed a bit, and he nodded. Well, at least she wasn't as pushy as most of the reporters he met. "Alright, we can talk. Writer to writer," he said, and he looked over at Ann, giving her the singalong for one minute. "Alright, shoot," he said, and he started to think of question he had already answered and what he said for them. He didn't want the media twisting his words.

49Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:06 pm

wills

wills

Ann just rolled her eyes. There was no way she was sleeping on the couch, and Aspen would just have to deal with it. At his comment, she sighed and nodded as she set her phone off to the side. "Maybe he will change his mind," she whispered before she kissed him back.

Frowning, Ann hurried and handed the mail to her father. "Dimitri is in trouble," she said, trying to rush him. "There should be something in the mail," she continued. Drake furrowed his brows and went through it before he found a letter. He then glared as he read it. He headed out without another word and grabbed a walkie talkie. "I need soldiers headed for the rebels camp, and now," he said into the walkie talkie.

Lindi chewed on the end of her pencil thoughtfully - a nervous habit she had picked up since she had become a reporter. She thought of her first question carefully, choosing the right words. "How did you find inspiration? For your book?" she asked as she looked him in the eye. She opened up her notepad, getting ready to write whatever she needed to down.

50Random Ideas V.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled, and he kissed her head softly. "Trust me, everything will be okay. Besides, if you need time, I will make sure he won't find you," he said, and he put his arm around her before directing his attention to his mother. "If Drake gives you a hard time at work tomorrow, tell me," he said.

Dimitri bit his lip nervously as he looked around the camp. He could only hope that the letter made it to his father and he was sending another letter back. 'Don't let dad send troops. Bad things will happen.' he managed to send. There were so many people in the camp, he noticed. He wondered how they all lived together.

Dimitri listened to her question for a moment, and he bit his lip. For some odd reason, he trusted this girl. Maybe it was just something about her. He wasn't sure. "Personal experiences mostly. Growing up without my mom was pretty tough. And having no love life, I thought I could live vicariously through the story. That and I have always loved writing, ever since I was little."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum