Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:37 am

Aspen was leaning on to the horse as he listened to Ann. Some could say that he was fawning over her. He liked to call it simply interested in her studies. The horse really did seem to have a sense of humor, and as if to mess with Aspen, he moved so Aspen fell. He quickly got up and brushed off the dirt. "I totally meant to do that," he said with a nervous laugh. He connected the reigns to the bridle, and he looked down at Ann. "He's all set," he said. He looked over when he saw Drake, and he smirked a bit. "I am working," he said, trying his best to hide the annoyance in his voice.

Dimitri looked down at her, and he managed a small smile. Even though she seemed confident that he would come back, he was still a little worried. He would have checked the forecast, but he didn't want to worry her any more. He put his arm back around her and pulled her close as he continued the movie.

Dimitri thought about her question for a moment or two. Was his father protective. "Over Ann probably. He liked her a little bit more than me. I think the only reason that he is any protective over me is because I'm the heir. I mean, there is Ann, but she is rebellious and never listens," he said with a small sigh. Sometimes Lindi's life, although hard, sounded ten times better than his. Aspen smirked a bit, and he nodded. "It's a date then," he said, and he gave her a wink before going off.

View user profile

902 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:41 am

Ann had to hide a smirk as Aspen fell to the ground. She rolled her eyes at his comment and muttered, "I am sure you did." Once he said that she was good to go, she lead the horse out and called out to him, "See you later!" She then rode off on her horse. Drake waited until Ann was out of hearing distance before he glared at Aspen. "I don't think flirting with my daughter is really doing your job," he commented icily. Last time he checked, it definitely wasn't.

Lindi managed a half smile and leaned against him slightly. She was convinced that Chance would be okay. He was a pretty intelligent dog, and she had faith in him. It wasn't until there was a familiar clap of thunder that her eyes widened. Rain began to pour down, and she jumped up. If her mom hasn't called her back, Chance wasn't back yet. "We have to find him," she said hurriedly.

Lindi listened to him and nodded slowly as she gave it some thought. "I am sure he loves you too. It is just a daddy-daughter thing," she said as she reached out and took his hand. "Besides, maybe it is better he isn't overprotective of you. I mean, you wouldn't want him choosing your wife for you, would you?" she inquired with a crooked smile. She then dropped her gaze down to the plate. "I understand though. I am sure if I had a sibling, my mom would definitely have a favorite, and it wouldn't be me."

View user profile

903 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:22 am

Aspen watch Ann as she rode off, and he was about to get back to work, but then he heard Drake. He turned around, and he narrowed his eyes. "I'm not flirting with her," he said, and he grabbed the wheel barrel and brought it to one of the stalls. He grabbed a pitchfork and looked over at Drake. "Even if I was, what's your problem with it? Is it because I acutally work for my money and I don't have a huge inheritance," he said before he started to muck out the stall.

Dimitri's eyes widened when it started to rain. He grabbed what he could and and put it in his truck. He opened up a door for Lindi, and he looked over at her. "Let's go! No way I am letting him run away," he said. He was going to make sure that he found Chance. He started to wonder if Major was okay too. He pushed some hair out of his face. He was already soaked.

Dimitri listened to her, and he sighed to himself. Well, at least he wasn't the only one who felt that way. "My dad doesn't like me. I just know it. I'm close with my mom, but he never really did seen to like me." He closed his eyes, but he offered her a smile before raising his glass. "But a toast to the parents who do enjoy us," he said.

View user profile

904 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Drake glared at Aspen and muttered, "Inheritance?" He clenched his fists and snapped, "If you think you know one thing about me, think again. My father made sure there was not anything for me to inherit. I've worked my way to where I am, and I can fire you just as quickly as I hired you," he snapped before he glanced out in the field where Ann was riding her horse. "Just stay away from my daughter," he muttered as he walked off.

Lindi rushed after him and climbed into the passenger's seat. She buckled up and slammed her door closed. "He couldn't have walked off too far from my house...he hasn't before," she said breathlessly as she glanced to Dimitri. "But we should hurry, because he will run off...fast," she continued as she bit down on her lip nervously.

Lindi laughed softly at his last comment and took a sip of her drink. "At least you have something to look forward to," she murmured as she glanced around the garden. "You could change things, Dimitri," she whispered as her gaze dropped down to Dimitri's face.

View user profile

905 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Aspen narrowed his eyes at Drake. He would never have enough money to buy himself a nice house. If Drake though that being a snooty rich man was payment for hard work, he didn't know what hard work was. He watched Drake walk away, and he turned to look at Ann with a small smile. She sure was beautiful. He leaned on the pitchfork, watching her ride.

Dimitri looked down at Lindi, and he managed a smile before he started to drive around. He made sure to be close to her house, but he was getting more worried by the second. "Come on, Chance. Where are you buddy," he said, and he started to look even more.

Dimitri listened to her, and he shook his head. "You can change too," he said, and he looked down at his watch. "Crap!" he said, and he stood. "I am so so sorry! I have a meeting to go to, and if I'm late again, my dad is going to kill me," he said, and he kissed her head. "I will try to make it up for you," he said, and he have her a wink. "Start packing to go home," he said.

View user profile

906 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Ann steered her horse back to the stables and gave his neck a small pat. "Good boy. I have some carrots for you," she said as she led him into the stall. She glanced over at Aspen and cracked a half smile as she picked up the carrots. "I don't see how you do it," she commented as she handed off a carrot to Clyde. "I love the horses, but I don't honestly think I could stand to cleanup after them."

Lindi was growing worried when they couldn't seem to find Chance. She rolled down her window and called out, "Chance?! Chance, where are you!" She thought she would never find him, but then a shape darted out into the road just ahead of them, and a car was headed straight for Chance. Lindi didn't have time to think as she basically threw the door open and tumbled out of the truck. She started running for Chance. "Chance!"

Lindi half smiled and nodded slowly. "Okay. I will see you later, Dimitri," she told him with a small smile. She laughed softly at his last comment and stood, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I will be on it," she agreed. She couldn't help but be a bit excited. She really had missed her family, or at least her father.

View user profile

907 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Aspen looked down at Ann when she came back, and he chuckled at her words. "I guess I just love the horses that much," he said, and he soon finished mucking out Clyde's stall. "You came back just in time for a nice, clean stall," he said to the horse, and he pet him a bit. "Oh, I got him some sugar cubes," he said, and he pointed to where he had them.

Dimitri was driving around, but his eyes widened when Lindi jumped out. "Lindi!" he yelled, but she was out of the car. He stopped the car and parked it before running out. He saw the car was about to hit Chance, so he ran in front. He put his hand out, hoping the car wouldn't run over him.

A few days later, Dimitri came in to his father's office. He put the letter down that Ann had managed to help him forge, and he smiled. "This came in. I am thinking tat it is rather urgent, but since it is only strategizing, I thought maybe it was safe enough to being one of the selected. I would like Lady Lindi Crawford to accompany me. I would also like General Ledger to accompany me," he said. Okay, the part about Aspen coming was Ann's doing, but he couldn't deny her.

View user profile

908 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Ann smirked and shook her head as she took the equipment off of Clyde. "I don't think anyone can love a horse that much," Ann objected as she put the stuff up where it belonged. When he mentioned the sugar cubes, she cracked a small smile and took them and fed them to Clyde.

Lindi felt her heart racing a mile a minute. The car came to a screeching halt right in front of Dimitri. She knelt down beside Chance and sighed as she grabbed him by his car. "Buddy, you can't do that," she whispered as she petted his wet fir. She couldn't explain how relieved she was.

Drake furrowed his brows when Dimitri came in and set the letter in front of him. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you? And the selection is still going on...," Drake began before he let out a long sigh. If it were really important, could he say no? "When would you be back?" he asked after another moment, returning his gaze to him.

View user profile

909 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Aspen watched Ann, and he smiled to himself. She was just so beautiful. "Anything else you want me to get for Clyde? I saw a beautiful new western saddle with leather imprint in the market the other day. I believe they are handmade. Not all that money either. I believe it's a real work of art," he said.

Dimitri watched the car as it stopped, and he ran back to his car. He grabbed the collar and leash he had for Major, and he quickl put them on Chance. "Is he okay?" he asked quickly, giving the dog a pet or two. He sighed and took his glasses off. With all the rain, it was hard to see.

Dimitri gave his father a small smile. Well, at least he wasn't saying no. "Two weeks at the most. Don't worry, everything will be okay. It's not battle," he said, and he looked at his father with a smile. He glanced down at his watch, and he looked back up. "I have a cab ready for me soon if you let me go."

View user profile

910 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Ann glanced back at Aspen as he spoke and cracked a smile. "You don't have to," Ann began, but then paused. "I mean, you don't have to spend your money. It's not like you make a lot," she continued. Yet, she still couldn't form the sentence right without seeming like a total jerk. "Where was it?" she asked, refocusing.

Lindi glanced Chance over and sighed with relief when she found that he was okay. She gave him a few pats and sighed. "He is fine. Thank goodness," she whispered before she glanced at Dimitri and grinned up at him. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that," she whispered as she took his hand in hers. How did she get so lucky?

Drake sighed and raked a hand through his hair. "Fine. But I want you to contact me everyday, and stay safe all right?" he muttered, then he paused and gave him a look. "And try to be back as soon as possible. There is still a selection, and the longer we put it off...the worse it will be..."

View user profile

911 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Aspen listened to Ann, and at her words, he bit his lip and looked at the ground. Okay, so that part came out sort of harsh, but he was sure that she didn't mean it. Besides, she didn't ask to be rich. "The market place. The old man that always sells belts has it. I asked him about it, and he said that it was just something interesting. I might have reserved it anyway," he said with a small smirk. Ann had no idea that he had been saving up forever to buy her a nice gift for her birthday. He also had been brushing up on his leather working skills, and he planned to have her name in the back and the engravings on the saddle painted so that the beautiful designs would pop out. He did plan on doing all of it himself too.

Dimitri looked at Lindi, and he could feel his face warm up as she grabbed his hand. "It's nothing, really," he said nervously, and he bit his lip. He stood so he was a bit taller than her, and he looked into her eyes. Rain was rolling down his face and cluttering on his eyebrow, dripping in to his eyes, but he didn't care. As long as he was with Lindi, he was happy.

Dimitri smiled brightly when his father agreed, and he hugged him tightly. "I will contact you and mother everyday, I promise, and I will try to get my business done quickly," he said, and he kissed his father's cheek before rushing out. At the door, he handed Aspen a piece of paper, and he smiled. "If my father or anyone asks why you are not with me, give them this. It should have a reason as to why you didn't go with me," he said, and Aspen smiled. Dimitri had no idea of the party that night though. Dimitri went on to his room, and he grabbed the bag that he had packed. He took the worst clothes that he could get to look semi-normal. He bit his lip as he waited for Lindi to arrive.

View user profile

912 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Ann smiled slightly as he talked about it and said, "It sounds amazing." The way he described it even sounded beautiful. She had a nice designer saddle already, but it didn't sound nearly as amazing as the one he described. Besides, what does a name brand do when you can have a one of a kind instead? "You should take me to see it one day," she said, but then paused. "Only if you want to that is," she added sheepishly.

Lindi felt like she was a mess. Her jeans clung to her legs, and her hair was soaked. But she couldn't careless if she looked horrible or not, because Dimitri always seemed to look at her the same. Whether she looked at her best or not, she still felt beautiful when around Dimitri. "I know this sounds incredibly cheesy, but I have had dreams of kissing in the rain. So Dimitri, please kiss me already if you are going to do it."

Lindi hugged her maids a quick goodbye. "I promise to bring you three something back. I am sure I can scrounge up some money, especially since we might have a bit extra from being in the selection. You can all take it as a...thank you for putting up with me," she said before she grabbed her bags. "Have fun, lady Lindi, and we promise to keep it hush, hush," Nicole said, waving as Lindi headed out the door. She then quickly met up with Dimitri. "Ready to go?" she asked him with a bright smile.

View user profile

913 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Aspen looked over at her as he started to muck out another stall, and he nodded. "I can if you would like. So, your birthday is coming up. What exactly are you going to do for it? Is your mom going to throw another extreme party like she did last year?" he asked jokingly, and he starting to think of the money that he would get form his paycheck so he could figure out what all he could buy for the saddle.

Dimitri listened to Linid, and he was a bit surprised at her words, but he did it anyway. He grabbed both sides of her face and pulled her into a kiss. He took one hand from her cheek and slowly drifted it down to her waste, and he pulled her a little bit closer. he had never done anything like that before.

Dimitri looked down at Lindi when she came by, and he smiled brightly. "Yeah, let's get going," he said with a bright smile on his face, and he started walking. When they got in the cab, Dimitri tried his best to get comfortable. The ride never seemed to end, though. It must have been hours when they finally came to Lindi's house, but he was relieved when they did. He grabbed his bags, and he walked to the door before knocking. A few moments later, a rather buff man with brow hair answered the door. "Prince Dimitri?" he said in shock, and he grabbed him roughly. "Did you really come all this way just t let me threaten you about how I will end you if you hurt my daughter?" he asked bitterly, but Dimitri was standing with his eyes wide in shock.

View user profile

914 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:18 am

Ann leaned back against the wall as she watched him and thought about his question. "I wouldn't be surprised if she did. She loves the parties probably more than I do," she replied with a long sigh. "Would you want to come? I mean, you are free to come if you would like," she offered with a simple shrug of her shoulders.

Lindi carefully wound her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. As weird as one may think, kissing in the rain was just as amazing as movies described it - minus the being soaking wet part, that is. It was like any other kiss, but in other ways, it was even better. Carefully, she pulled away slightly to look into his eyes. Like word vomit, she whispered, "Dimitri, I love you."

Lindi expected to get out of the car and come running into her father's arms. Instead, her father was threatening Dimitri the moment he opened the door. "Daddy," she whispered, reaching out and placing a hand on his arm. "Please let Dimitri go," she continued with a weak smile. She glanced over at Dimitri and mouthed, "I am so sorry." She turned back to her father and said, "Please stop threatening him for a minute, and give me a hug."

View user profile

915 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:32 am

Aspen thought about what she said for a moment or two. He sure did want to, but he had a feeling that it just wasn't for him. "It sure would be nice, but I sort of don't have any fancy clothes...at all. Besides, I don't think that it's my type of thing. I don't think I belong with a bunch of rich people. Plus, your father would kick me out the moment he saw me," he said with a laugh.

Dimitri was looking into her eyes after the kiss, and he wasn't sure if he heard her correctly at first. Wait, did Lindi just say she loved him? He felt as if he couldn't say a word. His mind was gone, and he couldn't seem to form a sentence. After a few moments, he was able to calm down. "I love you too, Lindi Crawford" he said.

Brandon looked over when he saw Lindi, and he let Dimitri go before hugging her tightly. "You look so beautiful. They clean you up well," he said with a small smile, and he kissed her head. He put his arm around her before walking her inside. Dimitri awkwardly followed behind, and he close the door behind him. Brandon walked over to Livia, and he narrowed his eyes a bit. "That boy looks too much like that liar of a king," he said. He didn't like King Sherwood one bit. He knew how he ha promised Livia a better life, but that didn't happen. He broke his back and sweat out all the moisture in his body just to barely live another day. He didn't trust Dimitri.

View user profile

916 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:25 am

Ann rubbed her chin for a moment before she said, "It can be a masquerade. My mom would go for it because I never pitch ideas to her and she loves getting involved." A grin slipped onto her face. "That way, no one would know who is who. And, I am sure you can borrow one of my brother's tuxes. He won't miss one for one night," she insisted, crossing her arms over her chest.

A smile lit up on Lindi's face when Dimitri said the words back. She smiled up at him and whispered, "That was all I needed to hear." She then reached up and pressed her lips to his once more. It was only when Chance barked that she pulled away and laughed softly. "Looks like someone is jealous," she joked as she gave Chance a quick pat.

Lindi smiled as she returned her father's hug. She never thought she would miss him as much as she did. She followed him in and glanced back at Dimitri and did her best to send him a smile. Livia hesitated as she glanced towards Dimitri and then back to her husband. "Don't base his character on looks," she whispered before she glanced at Lindi. "She is the happiest I have ever seen her," she whispered more to herself. It was no thanks to her, she was sure. "Maybe he can actually change things, Brandon."

View user profile

917 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:39 am

Aspen listened to her as she spoke of ways to make sure that he could go. She was going through all these different lengths just to make sure that he could go. He smiled a bit, and he nodded. "Okay, fine, but if I get caught by your father, I am throwing you under the bus," he joked, and he laughed before going back to finishing out the stall.

Dimitri looked down at Lindi with a bright smile, and he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. She just said that she loved him. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. "We scheduled Chance a dog trainer," he said nervously, hoping to start small talk.

Dimitri was looking around the house, and he pick up a picture with a little baby. "Is this you?" he asked her with a smile, and he smiled to himself as he inspected the picture. Linid sure was a pretty baby. Brandon sighed, and he closed his eyes, shaking his head. "I lost faith in the monarchy with Victor Sherwood. You know, do you think Drake would get rid of the stupid castes if the rebels had his son?" he asked her quietly, watching Dimitri and his every move. "He better get rid of them now before something bad happens to his family, and that will be his own doing."

View user profile

918 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:02 am

Ann grinned happily when he agreed and said, "Good. I knew I could talk you into going. My dad always tells me I would be a good lawyer." She sent him one last smile as she headed for the door. "Then I will be expecting to see you," she added on with a wink before she headed off to the house.

Lindi took his hand in hers and rose her brows in surprise at his comment. "Really? I think that is great. I am sure he will love it," she murmured with a small smile. "Do you know who the trainer is?" she inquired, tilting her head to the side in question.

Lindi glanced down at the picture and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah," she replied, sighing softly. "My mom used to have a baby picture of herself, too. People say we looked just alike," she murmured. Livia glanced over at where Dimitri was and then back to Brandon. "If Drake hasn't got rid of them yet, Brandon, why would he now?" she asked, sighing. She wanted things to change as much as he did, and she had hoped Drake would keep his promise, and even then, she had a slim amount of hope. Not much, but a bit.

View user profile

919 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

Aspen chuckled a bit as he listened to her, and he shook his head. "Yeah, you probably would be," he said to himself, and he watched her as she walked off. Why did she have to be so beautiful? Why did she have to make him fall for her. He knew that he was head over heels for her.

Dimitri nodded in agreement, and he thought for a moment, but then he remembered the trainer. "It's Aspen Ledger," he said. No matter what Ann said, he still didn't trust the guy. He was creepy and who knows what he did with the money he made training dogs.

Dimitri chuckled as he listened to her, and he smiled to himself. "My mother is all for preserving everything. She took so many pictures of us. There is a whole wall on my parent's room dedicated to my sister and Ann," he said with a laugh as he scanned the pictures at were all over the hall. Brandon watched the young boy for a moment or two, and he sighed to himself. "Well maybe Drake needs a little heads up. Maybe if we get his attention, he will give us normal lives."

View user profile

920 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:41 am

{should we timeskip?

Lindi frowned when Dimitri said his name. He sounded so familiar. Then, she remembered who he was. "Never took him for being a dog person," she muttered, shaking her head and letting out a long sigh. He sure didn't seem like one at school. Then again, people always say "don't judge a book by its cover."

Lindi smiled as she looked from one picture to the other. They didn't have too many, considering they barely had enough money to live off of. "We never exactly had the money to go crazy," she murmured as she turned slowly to Dimitri and sighed. Livia frowned and dropped her voice down to a whisper, "Lindi would never forgive us, Brandon. She already hates me enough. Do you want her to hate you too?"

View user profile

921 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:53 am

{sure c: to the party?

Dimitri nodded in agreement, and he sighed. "Neither did I. I was really cautious about Ann going to him, but she acted like it was no big deal. I don't think she knows all this guy has done. He's been to jail for goodness sakes!" he said and looked down at Chance.

Dimitri smiled a little bit, and he nodded. "Maybe I could help you with that a bit," he said. He picked up another picture. "You were such a cute little baby. And you have grown into a beautiful woman," he said. Brandon sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "I know, but she doesn't have to know it was us. Besides, I'm about to lose the farm! We lose that and we starve. It will give us money and normal lives."

View user profile

922 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:14 pm

{sure. c: do you want to start or do you want me to?

Lindi sighed at Dimitri's words and raked a hand through her hair. "Or she doesn't care. Ann has always been reckless," Lindi muttered as she glanced over at Dimitri. She just didn't understand her sometimes. "Maybe he won't try anything. What really can a dog trainer do?"

Lindi flushed slightly and rolled her eyes at his words. "You are just saying that," she whispered, but reached up on the tips of her toes to plant a quick kiss on his cheek. Livia sighed and glanced between Dimitri and Lindi. "And if Drake finds out?" she inquired, a frown slipping onto her face. She had her aversions to this whole plan. But would she rather starve?

View user profile

923 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:25 pm

{I can

Aspen looked at himself in the mirror, and he closed his eyes. He was never one to wear a suit, and he felt awkward in it. At least his mother taught him to tie a tie incase he got rich enough to buy one. He stepped out of the room and quickly put his mask on, hoping that none of the servants noticed him. He walked into the ball room, and he smiled to himself. He could see the present on the table. He might have stole some wrapping paper, but oh well. "Champagne good sir?" a servant asked, and he took a glass. "Don't mind if I do. Wait, this is free, right?" he asked, and the servant gave him an odd look but nodded. "Yes, sir." Aspen smirked to himself and took a sip. "Best night ever."

Dimitri listened to Lindi, and he nodded. She was so right. Ann didn't listen to anyone at all. She sort of went her own way. "Yeah, maybe everything will be okay. But you know Ann. She has a horrible habit of picking the wrong guys to be with," he said.

Dimitri shook his head, and he kissed her cheek. "I really think that you have grown into a beautiful young woman. You are going to do great things," he said. Brandon looked over at Dimitri for a minute, and he bit his lip. "Drake will just have to suck it up. He brought this upon himself. It's either we starve or this happens. I hate to make an ultimatum, but there is nothing more that we can do. This selection money isn't going to save the farm or my family. Soon enough they will stop giving the money as well," he said.

View user profile

924 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Ann smoothed out the dress she was wearing and gave herself a once over in the mirror. She didn't want to admit it but she was nervous. She hoped it was just the fact that it was her party, and not the fact that she was anticipating seeing Aspen. She turned to Dimitri and asked, "How do I look?" Then she paused and said, "Wait!" She put her mask on over her face and turned back to him. "Okay, now how do I look? I don't look ridiculous right. Oh, of course I do," she grumbled, beginning to pace, which was a nervous trait that seemed to run in the family. "I need more lipstick! Is that it?"

Lindi sighed and nodded in agreement. "I remember the time she dated that one guy, and she started smoking cigarettes and listening to rocker music," she muttered shivering. "She doesn't still do that, does she?" she inquired, glancing over at Dimitri thoughtfully.

"You are too sweet," Lindi whispered to Dimitri before she reached up on the tips of her toes and planted a kiss briefly on his lips. She then hugged him happily. Livia clasped her hands together as she thought it over. If they could wait until the end of the Selection, they would surely have enough money- that is if Lindi won. But the chances were so meager. "Are you sure about this," she whispered as she glanced over at Brandon.

View user profile

925 Re: Random Ideas on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Dimitri watched his sister, and he shook his head, "Annalise Hannah Sherwood, you look perfectly fine," he said, and he placed both of his hands on her shoulder. Ann needed to calm down before she gave herself a stroke. "Go down there and get 'em!" he said with a smirk. He quickly linked arms with her and took her out of the room. They came to the doors of the ballroom, and he pulled out his mask and put it on. He could hear someone in the ballroom announcing their arrival. The grand doors opened, and Dimitri walked regally into the room. Aspen stood in see as he watched Ann.

Dimitri sighed, and he ran a hand through his soaking wet hair. "Sadly, yes. I try to get her to stop, but I don't think it's working very well," he said, and he looked down at Chance.

Dimitri looked down at her with a smile as she kissed him, and he kissed her back a bit. He held her close to him, and he smiled to himself. "You are so wonderful, Lindi," he said. He was terrified of the thought, but he knew that he loved her. Brandon sighed, and he nodded. "What other choice do we have?" he asked quietly. He kissed her head, and he grabbed his old, worn coat. "I'll be back soon. I love you," he said, and he gave her one more kiss before going out. He walked for a few miles before coming to a rebel base.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum