Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:57 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed and looked over at his sister. Oh, he knew she was right. "I know, but still. I am terrified made a bad first impression. The elevator was bad enough," he said, and he jumped slightly when the door opened. He looked at Lindi, and he gave her a small smile. "Oh, hey," he said, and he looked at the ground shyly. "I'm okay," he said. Ugh! Why did he have to be so awkward. It just wasn't fair!

152Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:03 pm

wills

wills

Ann shook her head at him and sighed softly. Dimitri was worrying way too much. When Lindi came in, she just sent him a small smile before nodded and said a quick hello to Lindi. Lindi took a seat and nodded once. "Good. I heard what happened, and I was, uh, worried," she replied with a small smile. The head injury didn't look too great, but at least he seemed okay.

153Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave her a small smile, and he shrugged. "Yah, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I might even go into work tomorrow," he said, and he bit his lip. He was sure that if he missed work, his boss would go ballistic on him and fire him. She's mad enough at me for messing up her coffee today, which was in fact not my fault. Wait, you didn't see her little melt down, did you?" he asked her with a shy smile.

154Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 pm

wills

wills

Lindi shook her head after a hesitant moment. "Are you sure that is a good idea? I mean, wouldn't she understand if you took the day off?" she asked, frowning slightly. Even though he didn't look that bad, he still looked...well...not so good. As he asked about the melt down, she smiled wryly. "See it? No. Hear it? Yeah...," she answered, shrugging sheepishly.

155Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded, and he gave her a small smile. "Yeah, she can be...loud at times," he said, and he leaned back the best he could without hurting himself. "I don't think she likes me, so it might be best if I go to work. I'm sure I can get out of here anyway. I don't feel that bad," he said, but he was lying. He felt horrible, but he had to go to work.

156Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:54 pm

wills

wills

Lindi frowned and shook her head slowly. "There's no way you are going in. I will have my mom talk to your boss," she insisted. "If you get into trouble still, I will take the blame," she assured him, biting down on her lip. She just wanted Dimitri to relax and get better. If he went to work, he wouldn't be helping anyone. Besides, she really was starting to like him, and she didn't want him to make himself worse than he already was.

157Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri managed to give her a small smile. Lindi really was a nice girl. "Okay. Thank you so much. I really can't thank you enough," he said, and he looked over at his father. He hated himself for what he said to him before. He was such a jerk. He didn't see how his father stood him. "Sorry I was a jerk," he said again. He was going to be apologizing for so long.

158Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:43 pm

wills

wills

Lindi shook her head and just replied with, "Don't mention it. I just want to help." She shrugged and dropped her gaze to the ground for a moment. Drake rested a hand on Dimitri's shoulder, doing his best to be careful. The guy didn't look too good, almost breakable even. "Stop apologizing. It is fine, Dimitri. You had a reason to be angry...," he stated, dropping his hand back to his side.

159Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled at Lindi, but then his attention shifted to his father. He couldn't understand why he didn't want him apologizing. He was a total jerk. He bit his lip and thought about what Lindi said in the elevator. "Do you want to do something when I get out of here? What do you like doing? Maybe we could go fishing or something," he suggested. He had no idea what his father liked to do.

160Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:53 pm

wills

wills

Drake tried to hide the surprise on his face when Dimitri suggested spending some time together. He hadn't expected that; actually, he anticipated Dimitri hating him. He would understand; he would have hated himself too. "I actually have two, uh, tickets to a football game that is coming up. A friend at work was going to go, but then something else came up for that day."

161Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled lightly when his father came up with the idea. He honestly didn't know anything about football, but that wasn't going to stop him from spending time with his dad. He needed that more than ever. "Yeah, that sounds great," he said, and he glanced at the ground for a moment. "Did you play football at all? Like high school or anything?"

162Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:21 pm

wills

wills

Drake grinned when Dimitri agreed to the idea. Maybe they could become closer after all. They really needed to after all that had happened. His family was all he had, and if he didn't have them, he didn't have anyone. At his question, he nodded and answered, "Yeah, I was quarterback." He chuckled and shook his head. "That's how I met your mother," he added on.

163Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled as he listened to his father. He seemed to have everything. "That's so cool," he said, and he leaned in curiously. "I don't think you ever told us how you and Mom met. Would you mind indulging us?" he asked with a smile. Hopefully it wasn't as awkward as how him and Lindi really met. Sure, they knew each other in school, but they didn't know anything about each other. Well, Lindi didn't know anything about him.

164Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:04 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and leaned back in his seat as he thought back. "Well, she was the new girl, and the moment I saw her, I knew I liked her. I was never one to be nervous around girls, but it was different with her. Two of my best friends, Brandon and Livia, kind of talked me into talking to her. So I guess you could say I met her because I was supposed to be the 'confident quarterb-" he began, but Lindi cut him off. "Wait, wait, wait. Are you talking about Brandon and Livia Crawford?"

165Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to his father closely, really curious about the whole thing. He rose a brow as he heard his father. Well. he really wasn't sure where he got his social skills, or more there lack of. His father was smooth, and he was sure that his mother had no problem with other people. He glanced over at Lindi when she seemed to get interested in their little chat. He was curious as to why she seemed so intrigued all of a sudden.

166Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:20 pm

wills

wills

Drake arched a brow at Lindi's curiosity before he nodded. "Yeah. They were my best friends in high school," he replied, leaning back in his seat. "Why do you ask?" Lindi smiled sheepishly and dropped her gaze down to the floor. "I didn't know you knew my parents," she murmured with an awkward shrug. But now that she thought about it, the Sherwood name had come up one or two times.

167Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to them quietly, and he was shocked to find out that his father's old friends were in fact Lindi's parents. "Really?" he asked, and he looked over at his father. Well, this was getting interesting. Who would have thought that his dad would be friends with the parents of the girl he liked. The world really was small.

168Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:02 pm

wills

wills

Lindi flushed and shrugged her shoulders sheepishly. "I guess it was a coincidence," she replied, dipping her head to stare at the ground thoughtfully. Drake glanced at Lindi and half smiled before he turned his attention to his son. "I always wondered how their relationship went after we all sort of...drifted apart. I guess things worked out for them too," he said thoughtfully.

169Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri watched his father for a moment. "Why did you guys drift apart? It seems like you were really great friends with them. What happened to that?" he asked. There had to be something deeper to this whole thing. There was no way that they simply just drifted apart. Friends stuck close to friends. Wasn't that just his things worked? Sure he didn't really stay in touch with his friends from high school, but that was because they weren't friends. They were just mere acquaintances.

170Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:33 pm

wills

wills

Drake instantly dropped his gaze to the ground. "Uh, well, we all kind of went off and did our own thing, and it just started to become hard to keep in touch," he said after a moment. It wasn't an exact lie; it was simply only the half truth. As he went up in his career path, Drake had become more distant and snippy. He had started to push everyone away because he was always consumed with work. It was a wonder how he and Angel had lasted.

171Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded as he listened to his father. he knew it wasn't the whole truth, but he wasn't going to say anything. He could remember even as a small child his father being just a bit easily agitated. He could only guess that it was worse before he was born. He was pretty distant when his mother died. He could remember coming down the stairs one night because he had a bad dream and couldn't sleep. He needed his mother to rock him to bed. Instead he saw her crying on the couch, and he was too afraid to interfere. He waited until she cried herself to sleep that he snuggled up beside her and fell asleep. That was only days before she died. He never told his father that.

172Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 pm

wills

wills

Drake rarely liked talking about his past, and he honestly didn't want his kids to know what he had been like. He still had a lot of work he needed to do to better himself, but he was going to make sure he tried to be there for his kids whenever he could. "But I am glad to hear that they are doing good, then," he said; the silence was worse than actually talking about it. It made the mood so tense. Lindi nodded once and offered the best smile that she could offer. "I better get going. Uh, would it be okay if I come by to check on you tomorrow?" Lindi asked, directing her attention to Dimitri.

173Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri noticed that his dad seemed really closed off about his past. He wasn't really sure why, and he wanted to know more about him, but he had a feeling he would have to ask someone else, but who exactly had the answers and were willing to give them. He couldn't be happier when Lindi broke the tension that was in the air. "Yeah, that would be perfect actually," he said, and he smiled down at her. He wanted her to stay a bit longer, but he probably needed to talk to his father.

174Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:01 pm

wills

wills

Lindi smiled slightly at that and stood. "Good. I will come by right before work then," she agreed with a half smile. She walked over and gave him a quick hug. As she pulled away, she said, "Maybe all of you could come by for dinner one day. I am sure my parents would love to see you again, Mr. Sherwood." She waved before she headed out the door. Drake called after her, "You can call me Drake!" A half smile had slipped onto his face. He returned his attention to Dimitri and arched a brow. "You really like her, don't you?"

175Random Ideas  - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled, and he hugged her back the best that he could. He loved the idea more than anything. "That sounds amazing!" he said, and he waved to her when she left. He sighed contently, but his father's words disrupted his peace. "Pfft, no. Not at all," he said, but then he gave his father a serious look. "I don't look like a lost puppy, do I? I don't know how to act around her," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum