Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 40]

101 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Dimitri bit his lip when his father started to go off on him. "I-I'm sorry, Dad. I was on my way home and I got stuck in the elevator. The power shut off and there was no signal," he said, and he looked at the ground. He was worried that he would be mad and start yelling at him. Then he wouldn't go home. He'd drive until he had to go back to work. He needed something to distract him.

View user profile

102 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Drake paced the floor and let out a long sigh. "I was worried sick, Dimitri. You could have been dead for all I knew!" he said, sighing once more. He probably would have said more if Ann hadn't placed her hand on his shoulder. "Dad, don't be mean to him," she muttered before she snatched the phone from him. Drake muttered in response, "You are supposed to be in bed." Ann merely responded with, "I am an adult, dad." She then put the phone to her ear and asked, "D, are you okay? That is all that matters." She shot her father a pointed look.

View user profile

103 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Dimitri sighed and ran a hand through his hair when his father started to yell at him. He suddenly became self conscious again. "I'm sorry," he said quietly, but then Ann took the phone. "Yeah, I'm okay. I-I think I'm going to stay out for a while though. I need a little bit to cool off. Getting stuck was a bit of a shocker, and I was panicking a bit," he said, but it was a total lie. He just needed to stay away from his father. All of Lindi's ideas seemed pointless. Everything was pointless.

View user profile

104 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Ann could tell something was wrong that he wasn't telling her, and she also knew that he was lying. However, she would cover for Dimitri. He had covered for her plenty of times before, and willingly. "Just be careful, okay?" she said before she handed her phone back to her dad. "He is staying over at a friends. Don't be expecting him," she said before she walked off. Drake furrowed his brows but pressed the phone back to his ear. "Uh, be safe Dimitri. And call if you need anything. We still need to talk," he said, sighing.

View user profile

105 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Dimitri sighed in relief when he heard Ann. She was such a great sister. No matter how much he wanted his dad to like him and no matter how much he hated living in her shadow, she always had his back. He would make sure to thank her. When his father spoke, he tried his best to hide the bitterness in his voice. "I'm fine. Don't expect a call from me," he said before hanging up. He sighed and walked back into the building. He also had a spare change of clothes in his bag. Thank goodness they were decent enough for work.

View user profile

106 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Drake frowned slightly and was about to speak but Dimitri had hung up. "I swear, the kid will be the death of me," he muttered under his breath before he shook his head. He was trying his best to be a good father, and he thought that he was a good father for the most part. He had his flaws, but didn't everyone? Couldn't he be concerned about his son? He shook his head and took his phone with his just in case as he headed off to bed.

View user profile

107 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Once Dimitri had dressed himself and was ready for the next day, he went back to his car. Looks like that would be his bed for the night. He grabbed his phone and called his twin one last time. He couldn't leave her for the night without thanking her. She saved his skin. Plus, he was going to need some tips on how to impress Lindi Crawford.

View user profile

108 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:45 pm

Ann had nearly been asleep when her phone started ringing. She relaxed when she saw it was Dimitri and reached out to take her phone and answer it. "Hey, D," she murmured, stifling a yawn. "Is everything okay?" she asked, just to be sure. She was worried about him, and she knew her father was being too hard on him. It wasn't his fault that the elevator decided to shut down, and Dimitri couldn't contact him.

View user profile

109 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:54 pm

Dimitri was getting a bit worried that she wouldn't answer, but he smiled when she finally did. "Yeah, I'm okay. I just wanted to call and say thanks a lot. I honestly couldn't do this without you," he said, and he paused for a moment. "Hey, do you remember Lindi Crawford? I know that you tow were good friends, and I was wondering if you knew something about her. Like maybe her favorite flower. Or if she likes chocolate." Way to be subtle Dimitri.

View user profile

110 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Ann brushed her hair back out of her face. "Don't worry about it. Happy to help," she reassured him as she leaned up slightly. Of course she would help him out. She owed him a few. Once he asked about Lindi, she arched a brow curiously. She had known, or at least suspected, that Dimitri had liked Lindi back in high school. It was one of the reasons she had prompted Lindi to break up with her boyfriend- not to mention the fact that he was bullying Dimitri, which didn't settle well with her. However, she didn't let Dimitri know that. Instead, she just smiled and answered with, "She used to love Reese's. When did you come in contact with Lindi?"

View user profile

111 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:39 pm

"I needed you. I just don't see how it's my fault that the elevator shut down," he said, and he closed his eyes. He just didn't understand his father sometimes. When she started to answer his question, he wrote down what she said. His face grew red as she asked where he ran into her. "I, um," he paused for a moment. "I might have been stuck in the elevator with her.

View user profile

112 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:47 pm

Ann shook her head and hid a small smile, not that he would be able to see it. "Dad is...dad is just worried is all. He is just taking it too far," she said, sighing. She didn't understand their father sometimes. His answer made her smile grow. "Well isn't that ironic," she inquired, shaking her head. "I didn't know you two worked together," she remarked thoughtfully.

View user profile

113 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Dimitri sighed, and he shook his head. "Dad doesn't like me, that's what's it," he said, and he looked down at the ground. He knew his father didn't like him. He smiled nervously when she spoke. "Yeah. I'm going to get coffee with her tomorrow," he said, and he looked at the ground. "I want to make a good impression. You don't even know how awkward I was in that elevator," he said with a sigh.

View user profile

114 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Frowning, Ann replied with, "Don't say that. You are just as much his kid as I am." She knew her father and Dimitri had a rocky relationship. It wasn't Dimitri's fault. She sighed and listened to what he said next. She smirked slightly and sat up. "Oooo, you've got a date," she said, grinning. As he continued, she cracked a smile. "Dimitri, no offence, but I do know, and if you still scored a date, then she must like you."

View user profile

115 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Dimitri stayed silent when he spoke. He didn't believe it one bit. His father didn't care for him. He never had, and he just accepted that. When she spoke, and he rolled his eyes. "Yes, I do have a date," he said, and he bit his lip. Maybe he wouldn't be so awkward at that. He laughed a bit at her words. Ann just just how awkward she could be. "I guess you are right. She did call me hot."

View user profile

116 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Ann smirked lightly and shook her head. "You do realize I am going to have to help you right. I am not going to let you ruin this," she muttered. She had been waiting for him to get a girl since who knows how long, and now he wasn't just going on a date with just any girl. Her smirk grew at his response. "Well, that is a bit awkward for me considering she is one of my old friends, but..," she trailed and shook her head. "I should let you go. You have work. But before the date, stop by here."

View user profile

117 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Dimitri couldn't help but chuckle. "Make sure that if you pick out my outfit, it goes with my glasses. She said she likes my glasses," he said, and he smiled as he thought about Lindi. She was so pretty. When she said that she should go, he nodded. "Alright. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Annie. Love you," he said before he hung up. He set an alarm on his phone before he got comfortable and fell asleep.

View user profile

118 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:48 pm

{when do you think we should ts to? c:

View user profile

119 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:55 pm

{we can ts to when he goes back home

View user profile

120 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:08 pm

{okey dokeyyyyy.....could you start pweaseeeee c:

View user profile

121 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:32 pm

{sure beb c:

Dimitri had finally finished work, and he told Lindi that he would pick her up in an hour. It had been pretty rough. The person at Starbucks got his order wrong, so of course the woman he worked for screamed at him in front of the entire office saying that she didn't want espresso in her drink. She then went o and on about how he shouldn't judge her about her sleeping habits. He soon came to the house. He parked his car and walked in. he really only then remembered his father saying that they still needed to talk.

View user profile

122 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Drake was waiting for when Dimitri was to come home. He was pretending to be interested in the news, even though it was just talking about a recent golf tournament. When the door opened, he looked up and shut off the television. He stood and pocketed his phone. "So you didn't call," he began, furrowing his brows. "Not even a text saying you are fine. Aren't dead," he continued, crossing his arms. "Whose house did you go to?" he asked, arching a brow at him.

View user profile

123 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Dimitri sighed when he saw his father, and he rolled his eyes. "Why would you even care? Just so you can have the satisfaction of yelling at me?" he asked him. Now wasn't the time for fighting, plus he really couldn't come up with a name. He didn't have many friends, much less ones who he went to their houses. "I don't have time for this. I have someone to be," he said.

View user profile

124 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Drake frowned at Dimitri's answer. "Hold on, what did you say?" he asked; he resisted the urge to raise his voice. He didn't want to get into it with Dimitri; he just wanted to know what was going on. "Wait, where are you going? You just got home!" he muttered; his frown turned on to a full on scowl. He would have said more if Ann hadn't come out and grabbed Dimitri's arm. "Dad, he has an important meeting for his work. Please just get over it and move on," she said before she lead the way to her room before Drake could start going off on Dimitri again.

View user profile

125 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Dimitri followed her up quickly, and he closed his eyes. "I can't do it anymore," he said quietly. He couldn't deal with his father or his job or his life. He wasn't cut out for it. "Annie, why am I here? My life isn't going anywhere. I'm just stuck with a parent who yells at me and a boss who does the same. Tell me where the happiness is in that," he said quietly.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum