Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 23]

126Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked over at him, and she nodded lightly. "I'll talk to her later," she said, and she gave him a small hug before going to Maria. "I honestly can't thank you enough. Withou you, I'm not sure I would have my little shadow back," she said with a small smile. She sure did love little Willow.

Felix chuckled, and he nodded. "I have played a few times. I am quiet fascinated with the British culture, so I might have studied it...very intensely," she said, and he soon finished teaching. "Let's start! Come on, Noah! Join the party!" he called to him, and he smirked lightly before going on. "I guess it's my turn." He said, and he tried to shoot, but he wasn't as good as Felix. Maybe as good as Josh.

127Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:28 pm

wills

wills

Maria looked up at Aimee and offered her a small smile. "You don't have to thank me. It is just what I do..," she murmured, sighing. "And she is a sweet kid. She reminds me of...well, how I used to be," she said with a small laugh. "How's Mackenzie doing?" she asked. She had noticed Dustin had been a wreck when he had come storming in. Willow glanced up and grinned lightly as she stood and gave her a quick hug.

Peyton rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Of course you have, Fe. You just have to one up everyone, huh?" she joked before she watched her brother go up to take his turn. Astrid cheered him on anyway, which only made Peyton roll her eyes once more. She may be in a better mood, but that did not mean she was best buddies with Astrid. If they could get to be acquaintances, that would be a leap. "Go on, Ms. Princess, let's see you give it a whirl," she muttered. Astrid arched her brows before she stood. "Uh, okay. Yeah, I will still be pretty bad," she said sheepishly. She stepped up and recalled Felix's steps before she swung, and the ball moved through the hoops effortlessly. "Huh, I guess beginner's luck," she said with a crooked smile. Peyton, on the other hand, was fuming. "Huh, I guess beginner's luck," she mimicked haughtily under her breath.

128Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée rolled her eyes, but she hugged Maria anyway. "I am going to thank you for everything," she said with a small laugh. When she asked about Mackenzie, she gave her a small smile. "She is fine, don't worry about it. Dustin is still probably worried sick though," she said.

Noah thought that everything was going well, but of course it all had to end. He sighed to himself, and he put a hand on Peyton's shoulder. "Pey, I love you, but I is want you to at least try to be friends with Astrid. Making comments like that will not help, and it will probably just able things work. I know you are trying though, and I am," sometimes his sister just didn't understand everything that he dd. Maybe that was th beauty of having a twin.

129Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:44 pm

wills

wills

Maria laughed and shook her head as she returned the hug. "You know you don't have to," she countered with a long sigh. She nodded as she informed her about Mackenzie and let out a long sigh. "I wouldn't put it past him. He is going to worry himself sick if he keeps it up. He reminds me a lot of Drake Sherwood," she said, shaking her head.

Peyton sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Noah, what am I supposed to do? I am not charismatic like you, most of my friends are either old enough to be my parents or related to me. And...," she trailed and shook her head. "I'm jealous, okay? I mean, dad and mom have always been closer to you, and you are basically all I have and...," she trailed once more and threw a glance at Astrid. "I am going to get a drink," she said, turning and quickly heading inside. She needed an escape.

130Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded in agreement at her words, and she sighed to herself. "Drake sure is a character. He treats everyone like his own kids," she said. Drake really was a good father. He just ruled with a heavy hand. He did care for everyone though, and he tried to do what was best for everyone.

Noah listened to her, and he was about to say something, but before he could say anything she was already gone. He ran a hand through his hair, and he closed his eyes. Josh watched her, and he sighed. "Someone go for me," he said, and he quickly followed Peyton inside. When they were inside and out of sight, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "Hey, are you okay?"

131Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:56 pm

wills

wills

Maria nodded in agreement and leaned back in her seat. "He is a genuinely good guy. He has had some issues, but don't we all?" she inquired before clasping her hands together. "But I have had the term 'Daddy Drake' before. I've heard he is pretty protective of Mackenzie himself," she said with a small laugh.

Peyton glanced up when Josh wrapped his arms around her and sighed, returning the kiss before she rested her head against his chest. "I don't know, Josh. Astrid is the love of Noah's life, the girl my mom always wanted, and someone my dad probably cares for too. I'm kind of...just alone. Well, besides you," she said with a weak smile.

132Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:59 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded in agreement with Maria's statement. As she mentioned the 'daddy Drake' part, he burst out laughing. "I haven't hear that one, but I sure that it fits," she said with a small laugh. Drake was a very protective person when it came to his family, and she had found some of that out in school.

Josh sighed, and he nodded, hold her close. "I know, baby. Just becuause that Noah has all that doesn't mean that your parents love you any less," he said, and he gave her a small sigh before kissing her head. "I will always be here for you, though. Maybe I can talk to your parents. I can talk to Noah. I don't want you to be sad," she said, and he rocked her in his arms.

133Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:37 am

wills

wills

Maria laughed softly along with her and said, "Yeah, it does." She had known Drake for a while, and he had even been protective before a family, and now it was more so than ever. "Sometimes I wonder if that overprotection had been what influenced the...well, power-hungry leader he had become.

Peyton dropped her gaze to the ground and sighed. She just couldn't believe that. At least with her father, it was always about Noah. At some point she had grown used to it, but that didn't mean it hurt any less. She sighed, resting her head against his chest for a moment. When he offered to talk to her parents, she bit her lip uncertainly. "No...you don't have to," she whispered, dropping her gaze to the ground. She wasn't sure how that would end.

134Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:10 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée thought about what she said, and she thought about what she had learned in history class. It seemed almost impossible from seeing the man she had met. "Is it true? Did he really do all of that? It's almost impossible when you look at him now," she said

Josh looked down at her, and he sighed to himself, holding her close. "You know how my parents feel about me. Thank goodness they have my older sister. If it wasn't for her, they'd probably pressure me to be a doctor like her. I kean, they already are, but I don't even know what I want to do. I sure don't want to be a doctor though," she said, and he ran a hand through his hair. He just wanted to be himself.

135Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:31 am

wills

wills

Maria nodded, thinking back to those days. "He made some mistakes. Who knows, it could have also been because of who he was raised by. Victor was a very....manipulative man. He wasn't looking out for anyone but himself," she muttered, letting out a long, frustrated sigh. "I guess some things just happen."

Peyton dropped her gave to the ground and bit her lip. "You don't have to do what they want you to do, Josh," she whispered, chewing on her bottom lip. She just didn't know what to do. Noah had been the golden child from the start. She was sure if she ever told her parents what she wanted to do for a living, she would be laughed at. "You don't have a clue what you want to do?" she asked, turning back to Josh.

136Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée listened, and she nodded. "He has never told me about me. He hasn't told me much about his family, to be honest. Angel is the one that tells me the most. I guess she trusts me," she said. Drake didn't seem to want to be very social.

Josh gave her a tiny smile, and he held her close. "Hey, I will do it. Anything to make you feel better, I'll do. I love you," she said, and he kissed her head softly. Without Peyton, he had no idea what he would do. Thank goodness they were able to keep it a secret too. Noah would probably kill him if he found out. He just needed to lay low for a little bit until Noah was cool with Astrid. Yeah, that sounded like a plan.

137Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:42 pm

wills

wills

Maria considered it before she said, "I don't think it is you, sweetheart. If I know Drake Sherwood like I think I do, he is more concerned with your boyfriend." She laughed softly before she shook her head and fixed her with a serious smile. "Drake has been through a lot. Angel and his family are the love of his life. I think he still finds it hard to talk about everything."

Peyton managed a small, weak smile back at him. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his briefly. Josh sure was a good guy. She didn't know how exactly she would make it without him. "I love you too," she whispered after a moment, cracking a small smile. She bit her lip as she glanced out the window. She knew she had an outburst, but a bit of it did seem explainable. "Should we head back outside?" she asked finally after a moment.

138Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée couldn't help but laugh as she heard Maria. She was probably right. Drake didn't take too kindly to Dayton. "He may not be the best guy, but I really like him," she said with a small smile, and she looked over at him. So what if Dayton did some things he shouldn't have. He was an overall good person. He was great with kids too. Well, he was great with Willow.

Josh gave her a smile, and he hugged her tightly. "You are the best," he said. He couldn't see why he didn't see her as an option before. Maybe because he had always seen her as Noah's little sister and not for the beautiful woman she was. "Yeah, we can head back out if you would like it, but we don't have to," he told her.

139Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 pm

wills

wills

Maria cracked a smile and glanced over at Dayton. Willow had meandered over there while they were talking and was sitting in his lap, pestering him for a story. "I understand you, Aimee. More than you will ever know," she said with a long sigh as she leaned back in her chair. She still had regrets about the mistakes that she had made herself.

Peyton rolled her eyes as she returned the hug. "I wouldn't go that far," she replied with a light smile. She pulled away after a moment and thought it over before she stood and offered a hand to him. "We should. We wouldn't want them to get suspicious," she replied with a half shrug. Even though she was trying to appear nonchalant about it, she knew she didn't want to hide it forever.

140Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée glanced over at her when she spoke, and she began to get a little bit curious. She couldn't stop herself from asking the question. "Who did you love?" If she understood her, then she had to have someone in the past at some point, and she was very curious.

Josh smiled at her words lightly, and he held her close for a few moments before letting go. "Alright. Do a check real quick. Do I have any lipstick on me?" he asked, and he bent down so he was eye level with her, smiling lightly. Oh he did enjoy being taller than her at times. It did have its perks...a lot. He kissed her head and smiled. "Maybe I will be able to talk to Noah soon."

141Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:28 am

wills

wills

Maria clasped her hands together and sighed. "Who he was...probably isn't important. But when I fell for him, I didn't know the man he truly was, and I guess love blinds people, because even when I did get to know him....I disregarded his behavior. It was only when I had my son that I had had enough. I thought I would keep him safe by leaving him....I've made my own mistakes," she whispered, sighing.

Peyton rolled her eyes and nudged him lightly. "No, you are good," she said, stifling a laugh. "I don't even wear lipstick. Just Chapstick, and lip gloss occasionally," she continued with a smirk. She then gave him a quick hug and sighed. He sure did make her feel a lot better. "Yeah, just give it some time, I guess," she agreed as she gave his hand a squeeze. "Now come on before they come looking for us."

142Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:20 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée listened to her as she told her story, and she have her a small smile. She then started to wonder if Dayton was who she thought he was, or was he just someone else entirely. She thought Dayton who she thought he was, or maybe that was just her love for him.

Josh chuckled as she spoke. No lipstick? Well that was different. Most girls he knew wore lipstick all the time. Well, Peyton was different. He smiled and kissed her once more. "Alright, let's get going," he said, and he walked back out the door to the backyard. Noah looked up hen he heard the door open, and he sighed in relief. He just wanted to make everyone happy.

143Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:47 am

wills

wills

Maria reached out and placed a hand on Aimee's shoulder. She could already guess what she is thinking about. "I didn't tell you that for you to be worried. He may have his issues...but as far as I can see, he is a good guy," she said with a half smile. She glanced over to where Willow was chatting him up. "You'll be fine," she assured her.

Peyton smiled as she kissed him once last time before she headed outside. She threw a glance at Noah and weakly smile before she took her seat once more. She didn't know how she was going to start becoming friends with Astrid - she definitely didn't like her - but maybe she could try. She leaned back in her chair and muttered, "So, back to the game?" Maybe her competitive nature wouldn't put her into another bad mood.

144Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:00 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée listened to her, and she let out a sigh of relief that she hadn't even noticed she had been holding in. "Well that's good. I was getting a little bit worked," she said, and she gave her a small smile. "Thanks for talking to me," she said before going to Maria.

Noah looked over at her, and he gave her a soft smile. "Yeah, let's get going," he said with a small smile, and he hugged her. "Hey, I'm sorry for all of this," he told her. He just wanted her to be happy. He gave Josh an odd look. They had been together a lot lately, and he was wondering what was going on between them.

145Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:41 pm

wills

wills

Dayton glanced up when he saw Aimee and gave her a half smile. "Hey, Aimes," he said, but Willow quickly tugged on his shirt sleeve. "Day, finish the story! What happened, what happened!" she insisted, fixing him with was supposed to be a hard gaze but it only made her even more adorable. Dayton sighed and muttered, "Let's just say, I wrecked the motorcycle, and my mom had a field day when she got a hold of me. But it works now." Willow crossed her arms over her chest as if to say "that's it?" "What? You don't want to hear the gross details, and even if you did, she wouldn't let me tell you," he said, nodding toward Aimee.

Peyton hesitantly returned the hug after a moment. "It is fine," she said after a moment. She still wasn't sure of what she should make of Astrid or Noah, but she needed to at least give it a shot. She could be nice for once right? Maybe she should start small. "Hey Ash?" she muttered, glancing towards Astrid. "The shirt isn't....completely revolting," she said with a smile. Good. Good. Astrid gave her a confused look. Well, it was a start, and that was a big step for Peyton.

146Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée listened to him for a moment, and she have him an odd look. "What in the world were you telling her?" she asked him, glaring slightly. She placed her hand on her hip for a little more emphasis. Dayton would be the one to tell her things that she shouldn't really know. "And why did you crash your motorcycle?" she asked him.

Noah was a bit surprised at her complement, but he had to admit, it was better than nothing. "Well, it's a start," he said with a small smile, and he looked over at his sister. Josh smirked a bit, but then he looked over at Noah. If was time he knew, and he was pretty sure Peyton would agree. "Hey, Noah, do you think I can talk to you for a moment or two?"

147Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:57 am

wills

wills

Dayton rolled his eyes and muttered, "I was telling her a story. She wanted to hear one." He smirked lightly but Willow was still thinking it over. "Aimée, what is Vodka?" Willow asked, glancing at Amiée. Dayton nudged Willow and placed a hand over Willow's mouth. "She meant to say, 'what is vacilin?'" Dayton covered.

Astrid just shrugged and leaned back in her seat. She would take what she could get. Peyton didn't dish out compliments often. Peyton furrowed her brows as Josh asked Noah to talk. She could guess what he was going to do, and she wasn't sure if it was such a good idea. What if Noah didn't take it well? She just wasn't sure if it would turn out awkward or not.

148Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:30 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée was shocked to say the last when she heard Willow's question. She smacked Dayton and narrowed her eyes. "What kind of a story were you telling her!" Dayton sometimes had no sense. She sighed enforce kneeling down to get eye level with Willow. "Well, it's something that you can't have until you are really old."

Noah bit his lip before walking along with Josh. After a few moments, you could hear Noah screaming,"What!" It was silent for at least a few minutes after that. Soon, Josh and Noah came back, and Josh smiled before kissing her. "Why did I ever agree to this?" he said with a small sigh. "Just...not a lot of PDA, okay. It's going to get some getting used to," he said. It sure was going to be different having Josh date his sister.

149Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:50 am

wills

wills

Dayton held his hands up and said, "She asked for a story. I told her a story." Willow listened to her and furrowed her brows as she thought it over. "Then why was Day drinking it. Day is old, but not that old," she commented. Dayton frowned and muttered, "Uh...thanks. I think."

Peyton's eyes widened slightly when she heard the scream. She wasn't sure what she expected; but when Noah and Josh came back, she managed a small smile. She returned the kiss and rested her head against his shoulder. "Not a lot of PDA? Pfft, come on. I've had to work to not gag at you and Astrid, no offense," she said, only half-joking.

150Hunger Games 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:01 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked over at Dayton, and she rolled her eyes. "You are so lucky you have me," she said. She looked down at Willow once more. "Well, you and I both know that Dayton doesn't make the best choices all the time," she said, and she extended her pinkie. "Pinkie promise me you wit be like me and day, though," she said. She didn't want Willow doing the bad things that they did.

Noah smirked, but he rolled his eyes. "Sometimes I wonder about you," he said, and he smiled lightly before putting his own arm around Astrid. Felix, being the odd man out, was trying to hide how uncomfortable he was. It all just reminded him of Piper. "Hey, guys, how about we get on with the game," he said in a soft voice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum