Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Government AU

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Livia sighed; sure, John had a point. Yet, she couldn't help but wonder if she would enjoy life more if she could choose who she wanted to be in line. As the teacher appeared, she just glanced over before turning right back to John. "I taught myself to read the books. Some are written exerpts that are called 'journals'. Those books have a font that looks sort of like italics but every letter in the word is connected. It is so....pretty," she whispered quietly.

View user profile

27 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:38 pm

John listened to her, and he repeated the word to himself. The more that Livia talked about it, the more curious he began to get. "Do you think you can show me these so called 'journals'?" He asked her curiously. She probably had plans with that Brandon guy, but he could wait. He would wait a long while for Livia.

View user profile

28 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Livia arched her brows when John actually seemed interested in the journals. He rarely seemed interested in the books because of the ideas they spread. "Uh, yeah. My dad has a meeting tonight, and my mom won't be home until late, so we will have enough time to go look at them," she agreed with a small smile. "But, uh, what do I tell Brandon?" she continued, dropping her voice to a whisper.

View user profile

29 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:08 pm

John smiled when she agreed, and he thought about her question. He personally didn't like Brandon. He was very loud, and he seemed to always have to one up everyone. He was afraid that he would just play Livia. "You could break it to him that you can't really he friends. Or you can say you are grounded," he said.

View user profile

30 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Livia hesitated, twiddling her thumbs as se considered it. "I guess I could. I just...I don't know. I don't want to be rude," she said with a long sigh. "He seemed like he was stubborn about it," she said with a shake of her head. "I will think of something," she continued as she shook her head. "So, uh, anyway, have anyone you are interested in?" she asked, needing a change in subject.

View user profile

31 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 pm

John sighed, and he looked over at her. "I just think that all preps are trouble, especially for us. We are their least favorite group. I just really don't trust the guy," he said, and he was starting to work on his work. He froze as he heard her, and he was trying to breathe evenly. "Uh, no one. No one at all," he said, trying to hide how nervous he really was. She couldn't know he liked her!

View user profile

32 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Livia sighed. Once again John had a point, but that didn't mean she had to be rude. "He won't do anything to hurt me. He knows it won't end well for him if he knows what is good for him," she stated before she began to start working. When he answered her question, she noticed he seemed pretty nervous; she couldn't possibly understand why. "Oh, I was just wondering," she replied, shrugging.

View user profile

33 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 pm

John listened to her, and he sighed to himself. He couldn't see how she was so optimistic all the time. He wouldn't test a prep girl if she came up to him and acted like she like him. When she said that she was curious, his eyes widened. "Why are you curious? Do you like anyone? Who do you think I like?" he asked, firing off questions once more.

View user profile

34 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:39 pm

Livia leaned back and finished up with her notes. Since she understood most of the notes, she didn't have to pay attention. She couldn't help but sigh softly as John began to ask a bunch of questions again. "No...well, I don't know. There would be no real chance he would like me," she said, shaking her head.

View user profile

35 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:58 pm

John listened to her closely, and he thought for a moment. Could she be talking about him? Maybe she was! "Who are you talking about? I'm sure he would like you. I mean, you're smart and pretty and amazing. Who wouldn't?" he said, but then he quickly looked away. He probably just threw it out in the open that he liked her...a lot.

View user profile

36 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Livia cracked a small smile and shook her head. "No, no probably not," she whispered, dropping her gaze to the ground. "I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for him to find someone better," she whispered, sighing. She then reached over and placed hand on John's shoulder. "But, uh, thanks for trying to make me feel better," she continued.

View user profile

37 Re: New Governmer AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:23 pm

John looked down at her, and he but his lip nervously. "I wasn't just trying to make you feel better. I was being serious. Honestly, if some guy is going to pass out up got someone else, he is stupid. You are the most amazing girl I have ever met," he said. Once he got something out, he couldn't stop himself.

View user profile

38 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Livia listened to him and bit her lip uncertainly. She didn't see why he thought so highly of her. The only people who did were, well, her parents. She thoughtfully stared down at the floor. She finally whispered, "Thanks, John...seriously." Once the bell rang, she stood and grabbed her backpack before she hesitated. After a moment, she leaned over and have him a quick hug.

View user profile

39 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Josh gave her a small smile, and he started to walk out, but then she hugged him. He hugged her back, and he smiled to himself. "No problem, Liv. It's what's I think," he said, and he hugged her once more before going off to his next class. Well at leasts she was getting a little but closer with him.

View user profile

40 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Livia smiled slightly up at him as se pulled away. "Well, thanks...again," she murmured as she shifted her bag on her shoulder. "I will see you later," she continued, shooting him a smile. She turned and headed towards her next class. She thought over what Josh said and decided he was right. She should talk to Brandon.

View user profile

41 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Brandon was heading to his next class when he saw Livia. He smiled, and he quickly headed over to her. "Hey! It's good to see you again. So, about tonight. Do you have any plans? I'm free, and my parents won't be home, and heck, I can even cook something if you want. I'm a pretty good cook despite what other people say," he said, and he gave her a small smile. Hopefully she would say yes.

View user profile

42 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Livia's was shocked when he came up to her. She hadn't expected that from him. She hesitated, thinking it over. Would it be such a bad idea to say yes? John did say no guy could actually not like her. She didn't actually believe it, but maybe she should stop worrying so much. "Are you not going to give up until I say yes?" she finally asked, arching a brow.

View user profile

43 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Brandon was starting to get a bit worried. Would she say yes? He could only hope she would. He smirked at her words, and he leaned against the wall. "Oh Livia, I thought that was obvious the moment we met," he said, and he glanced down a this watch. He still had a couple minutes until he had to get to class. Maybe he could use the two minutes to his advantage.

View user profile

44 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Livia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. She considered it for another moment before she muttered, "Fine, because it looks like I don't have much of a choice." She paused and furrowed her brows thoughtfully. "Why me?" she inquired, thinking it over. She wanted to know why Brandon wanted to hang out with her of all people.

View user profile

45 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Brandon smiled brightly when she said yes, and he did a little victory dance in his spot. "Oh, my friend, I thought we discussed this. You see, you are different, and me? Well, I don't want to end up with a girl who high heels that are taller than her GPA," he said. He knew that almost all of the girls in his clique probably couldn't even count to two.

View user profile

46 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Livia rolled her eyes as she listened to him. "Really now," she began, thinking this over. "And I don't think you can really count us as friends. Don't want to ruin your rep," she added on, sighing softly. She couldn't help but consider John's worry. Brandon wouldn't actually just use her, would he? He seemed...different.

View user profile

47 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Brandon rose his brow as she talked about his reputation. Sure, he had a lot to lose, but everything he had to lose, he didn't want in the first place. "Well if you are just a bad luck charm for my reputation, please, do stay. As I heard once 'misery loves company.'" He smiled to himself before looking at his watch. "I need to get going. You have the next class period to figure out what you want to do," he said, and he gave her a wink before heading off.

View user profile

48 Re: New Government AU on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Livia couldn't help but smile at his words. She wasn't sure what to make of him yet, but she just had to go with what John said. What did she actually have to lose? As he quoted the phrase, she rose her brows in surprise. "That's a pretty old saying," she murmured. "Yeah, okay Crawford. I will see you later," she replied with an eye roll as she headed off. It was only then that she remembered she had made plans with John.

View user profile

49 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Brandon smiled as he walked on to his next class. Of course his friends asked him what held him up, but he simply smiled the whole time. It was just that Livia was so perfect. She was everything he ever wanted in a girl and more. John was sitting in his next class, waiting for Livia. He was starting to wonder what was holding her up. If she didn't hurry, she would be late. Hopefully it wasn't that Brandon guy.

View user profile

50 Re: New Government AU on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:01 am

Livia watched as Brandon walked off before she hurried off to her class. She took her seat beside John and dropped her backpack onto the ground beside her feet. She hoped she didn't look as flustered as she felt. "Hey, uh," she began, chewing on her bottom lip. "About tonight...," she started, unsure about how to continue.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum