Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:57 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled, more to ease his nervousness than anything else. "You know, I love when you talk all intellectual to me," he teased, gaining some of his easy Drake flirtation back. The bell rang, cutting him off on just what he was about to say. He grabbed his things and stepped over to her. "But I am glad you asked, because there is no telling if I would have been able to," he added on before a growing smile slipped onto his face. "Of course. I would love to go on a date with you."

52HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:09 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smirked, and she rolled her eyes a bit at his words. "Intellectual? Getting into some big vocabulary now are we," she said, and she stood when the bell rang. His words did make her smile though. "Well good. Now next time don't be a scardy cat and chicken out," she said, and she soon came to her locker. "Look, right next to yours," she said, and she grabbed her things for her next class. "Now, while I go to class, pick what you would like to do on our date." Only moments after she left, Maddox walked up to Drake. "We need to talk."

53HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 pm

wills

wills

"I am the one getting into 'big vocabulary'? You are the one who used the word orthodox," Drake replied with a half smirk. "It is a wonder I knew what it meant," he added on, nudging her. He then chuckled at her next words. "And now you are comparing me to farm animals," he teased, faking a gasp. "I will have to remember that, Ms. Blakely," he stated, nudging her once more before he stepped over to his locker. He rose a brow at that and said, "How convenient." He put his things away and waved a quick goodbye as Angel left. He was just about to leave to head to class when Maddox walked over. He instantly dropped his smile and muttered in a clipped voice, "You know, I would rather not."

54HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smirked, and she rolled her eyes. "I do love my vocabulary," she said with a laugh. She giggled a bit when she heard him. A farm animal? That was a new one. She soon left to go off to her next class. Maddox nodded. "I know you wouldn't, but I'm not really giving you a choice, Sherwood," he said, and he bit his lip. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened earlier, and that I didn't mean any harm. I'm not interested in Angel. I just sort of wanted to see how much you really like her. I didn't think you were head over heels for the chick. I mean, it is the first day."

55HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:12 pm

wills

wills

Drake immediately frowned when he replied. Maddox had never been his favorite person, but he crossed the line. As he spoke once more, a scowl formed on his face. He dropped his backpack and grabbed Maddox by his shirt. "How about you mind your own business, huh? If you knew I liked her, then don't be such an idiot," he snapped in response. Drake was never one to lose his top for no reason. "And I am tired of you charming your way through everything. I am tired of being compared to you. I am nothing like you."

56HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox watched him for a moment, and he glared at him when he grabbed him by his shirt, but he didn't flinch. Drake needed to cool down. "Drake, stop being jealous over me. If you hate me all the time, why don't you just tune me out? And as much as I hate to admit it, we are alike. "Unless you change, you will forever be compared to me," he said, and he pushed him away roughly. "And would you stop hating me. Just because you see me as some threat doesn't mean you should label me. I'm not here to steal your girl or your stupid spot as quarterback."

57HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:09 pm

wills

wills

Drake glared at him and scoffed. "Jealous of you? You are so full of it," he snapped, but he knew that there was some truth in it. As Maddox continued, he clenched his fists and muttered, "There is no way we are alike. Unlike you, I know when I've crossed the line." He stumbled back when Maddox pushed him. That's it. The last of Drake's composure drained out of him. "You think you know me, don't you? You know nothing about me," he said in response. And before he thought of the precautions, he punched him.

58HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox tried his best to hold back a scoff. This guy was so stupid! "Yes you are jealous of me! All you ever do is watch me. Face it, you are proud to be compared to me," he said. Sure, it sounded a bit cocky, but it was the truth. Drake wanted to be him. Maddox rolled his eyes when he stated that they were not alike. "Drake, do we really need to go over this? We are both football players. We both are pretty smart. We both are athletic. The only difference is that I don't fall head over heels in love with some girl I just met," he said. He wasn't expecting the punch. He would have punched him back, but he knew it wasn't worth it. If Ann found out he hurt Drake, she would never forgive him. Plus, he could get suspended from not only school but playing football.

59HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake couldn't believe this guy. There was no way someone could be so narrow minded and narcissistic. He scowled as he named off the things that made them alike. "Then tell me, if we are so alike, then why the hell would I ever be jealous of you," he muttered in response. After he had punched Maddox, most of his anger had dissolved, but that didn't take away from the fact that the guy was working his last nerve. "And she isn't just some girl, so don't talk about her as if she is one," he added on before he snatched up his things and scowled back at him. "But don't worry teammate, I always have your back at least," he said snidely as he patted his back and stalked past him. The bell had already rung; he was late for class.

60HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox glared at him, and he tried to keep his cool. He just wanted to punch him in the face, but he couldn't do that. "You are jealous because I have always gotten the girls," he said. He watched him walk away, and he fought the urge to trip him while he was walking. He sighed before going on to class. It was bad enough that he was late, but he more than likely had a red spot on his face from where he was punched. Drake was going to get it.

61HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:54 pm

wills

wills

Drake pressed his lips into a thin line as he caught Maddox's last comment. The guy knew just what buttons to press and what lines to cross. He knew what irritated Drake the most, and he hated it. His hand ached from punching Maddox, but at least he had the satisfaction of knowing that Maddox's pretty face wasn't so pretty anymore. The moment he stepped into class, he tried to not be angered by the lecture. He hurried to his seat right beside Livia; he could already see the questioning look she was giving him.

62HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon was sitting on the other side of Livia, and he was a bi surprised to see Drake come in late. He was the one to put Livia's look into words. "What the heck happened?" he asked in a questioning tone. Maddox walked in to class, but he gave the teacher an excused slip that he was supposed to use one day but ended up getting to class on time, so he saved it. The teacher who wrote it also forgot to put a date on it so it was rather easy to fake it. "Sorry I am late. I had to finish a test," he said before he sat down next to Annalise. Hopefully no one noticed what happened to his face.

63HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:07 pm

wills

wills

Drake flexed his hand and did his best to ease the pain before he pulled out his binder. "Uh, Maddox and I had a bit of a...disagreement," he replied, trying to play it off with a shrug. But Livia spoke this time in a hushed voice. "A disagreement? Drake did you get in a fight?" Drake was scribbling his notes on a sheet of paper, but he was rather distracted. Yet, he knew it was impossible to avoid the question. "It wasn't exactly a fight...it was barely even a hit," he lied. Annalise glanced up when she noticed Maddox stumbling into class late. That was unlike him. Not to mention the fact that he had a red, fist-shaped mark on his cheek. She leaned over and asked, "What happened? You looked like you ran smack into a wall."

64HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon rose a brow when he spoke. "A disagreement? Drake, you honestly don't think that we are going to believe that, right?" he said. He listened to Drake, and he couldn't help but smirk. "So you hit him?" he asked, smiling. It was about time that guy got some sense knocked into him. Maddox looked over at Annalise when she asked him what happened. "I went to go apologize to your brother. He and I started to fight, and then he punched me," he said simply before he started taking the notes.

65HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:24 pm

wills

wills

Drake shrugged as if it didn't matter but he knew that it did. If he had been caught, he could have suffered major consequences, and not only that, but his father would be beyond pissed-- not because he got in trouble, mind you, but because he would be suspended from football. "Yeah, well, he was being pretty awful," he stated. "Not to mention that he thinks that he is better than me." Annalise was momentarily speechless. She shook her head and returned to her notes as she whispered, "Oh...are you okay?"

66HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smirked. "Drake, he thinks he is better than everyone. He just uses you because you are his closest match. You know, I think he deserves a bit more if he really wants to go," he said, and he help up his fists as if he was ready to fight. Maddox didn't really expect her to be concerned, so when she asked him if he was okay, he nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me," he said.

67HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:34 pm

wills

wills

Drake rose a brow and chuckled at Brandon's comment. "I wish, but I would rather not be suspended," he said with a long huff. If his parents found out regardless, his dad may not kill him but his mom would lose her nuts. She was the only one who seemed to really care about him and Annalise. Annalise chewed on her bottom lip nervously but nodded slowly. "Okay...if you are sure," she agreed, sighing.

68HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:12 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon laughed a bit, and he smirked. "He is going to get it good one of these days. Maybe not by me or maybe by me, but he is going to make someone mad enough," he said, and he started to take down a few notes to make it look like he was paying attention. Maddox sighed to himself. Why was he so pushy sometimes? He just didn't understand.

69HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:22 am

wills

wills

Drake arched a brow and chuckled at Brandon's comment. "Well, if he keeps it up, he will make me mad enough, and one punch won't be the only thing he will be worried about," he said, sighing before he scribbled down some notes. "But on bigger news, I have a date," he added on with a small smirk. Annalise remained quiet for a moment longer before she spoke, "I thought about it...and yes." She didn't explain; he had to know what she was referring to. "But there are conditions. Condition one, Drake can't find out about it."

70HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:31 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon smirked a bit and looked over at his friend. "Can I join? I think that sounds pretty fun," she said, and he went back to his notes, but it wouldn't matter because he was looking at Drake in shock as he spoke. "You got a date?" Maddox was in the middle of taking notes when she spoke. His eyes immediately went wide and he stopped writing. He smiled over at her, and he nodded. "I can work that out."

71HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:39 am

wills

wills

Shrugging, Drake replied with, "Sure, I may need some backup anyway." He smirked and scrawled a few more notes down; but after the day he had, school was the last thing on his mind. Livia spoke right after Brandon asked his question. "What happened between lunch and now?" She was also looking at him in shock. Drake rolled his eyes and muttered, "I swear, you guys make a big deal about everything." Annalise flushed slightly and whispered, "Good." She then went back to writing her notes.

72HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:56 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon nodded in agreement with Livia. "Well this sort of is a big deal so shut up and let us be happy for you," he said, and he looked over at Livia with a small smirk. "Are you going to help him get ready. Maddox couldn't help but smile as he finished taking his notes. She really did agree to it. He couldn't believe it!

73HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:01 am

wills

wills

Drake rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat. "Being happy for me does not include making a big deal out of it," he stated with a sly smile. He pretended to be interested in the notes. Livia smirked at the question and started to speak when Drake said, "No, she won't. I am a grown man. I can dress myself, thank you." Livia smirked and shook her head. "I am helping him." Annalise wasn't sure what she just got herself into. As the bell rang, she stood and grabbed her stuff. "Oh, and you might want to put an ice pack on that."

74HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:18 am

squid.

squid.

"Yes it does, Drake. We are going to be happy for you and make the biggest deal out of it," he said with a smirk before he looked over at Livia and nodded in agreement when she said that she would help him. "Boy is she going to love you," he said with a laugh. Maddox looked at the ground, but soon the bell rang. He was about to leave until he heard Annalise. "Is it really that bad?" he asked her.

75HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 am

wills

wills

Drake rolled his eyes and muttered, "I don't know what to do with the two of you." He chuckled and was about to object once more but he knew it was pointless. "Livvy, I can handle t-" he began, but Livia cut him off. "You are a boy. And boys are therefore clueless when it comes to what girls like to see guys wear. Like I said, I am helping you." Drake rolled his eyes and stood as the bell rang. Annalise glanced back at him and half smiled, "I can lie and say you look hot."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum