Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games War

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 am

wills

wills

Ann took his hand and patted him lightly on the shoulder. "Of course you don't," she replied, sighing softly. She listened to his comment and frowned. "What about us being brothers? I don't care what you say. I have his back," she stated. She was going to do what she could to look out for her friends. Or, her only friend there. When he denied getting jealous, she smirked and said, "Great, I will go talk to Dean right now since you don't get jealous." She moved past him and began walking, cracking a small smile.

127Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen couldn't help but laugh at her words. "I didn't think it was. It was the normal for me," he said to her. Yeah, he did have a it of issues with his anger, but that was because of his father. Of how he hated that man. "Do you have my back too?" he asked her with a small smirk, trying to get his mind off of the subject of his father. When she spoke about seeing Dean again, he raced after her and grabbed her arm. "Woah woah woah woah. I have got to go with you," he said.

128Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:43 am

wills

wills

"Your normal is different than ours, sir," Ann replied with a half smirk. At the end of the day, they were vastly different. She wasn't here by choice, but Aspen more than likely was. This was his job, his life. "Do you need me to have your back?" she asked in reply. "From what I see, you are a good fighter on your own, and you are the one teaching me," she pointed out. When he followed her and grabbed her arm, she had to bite back a laugh. "And why do you have to go with me? We are all friends here."

129Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:52 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen could help but laugh, and he nodded in agreement. "Yes, it is, but I am hoping one day you will understand me," he said, and he took her hand.at her next question, he laughed and smiled brightly. "Yes, I would like you to have my back. I always need a helping hand," he said. He laughed a bit at her next words. "I know that, but even the best fighters die," he said. When she spoke about Dean, he scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Because some guys may think to be a little but too friendly, and that my job. He can't take my job."

130Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 am

wills

wills

Ann nodded at his statement. She hoped she would too, because Aspen was very odd but in an intriguing type of way, which was one of the reasons why she liked him. He was different. She cracked a smile at what he said next. "Well, I don't know how much I'll help, but I have your back," she agreed. She arched a brow at his words and tried to hold back a smirk. She wrapped her arms around his neck and reached up on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear, "That's because you are jealous."

131Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked at her in shock for a moment. She was totally right, but he would never tell her that. He was way too prideful. "Jealous? Have you met me? I am not the jealous type. If anything, that guy is jealous of what I am, giving you the illusion that I am jealous which is totally incorrect," he said with a smirk. The explanation honestly made no sense, but that was okay. It was an explanation nonetheless.

132Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:44 am

wills

wills

Ann arched a brow at him and shook her head, dropping her arms by her side. "You are just a bit insane, General Ledger," she said with a small smile slipping onto her lips. She knew this mood couldn't last, and it wouldn't. Her brother's cancer was still hanging over her head like a death sentence. "Let's head back. Don't want more people getting suspicious," she said before she turned and headed back towards the camp area. She felt guilty. She was supposed to be working her all to get back to her brother, but she was instead too busy falling in love. Wait...she was in love?

133Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:07 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen couldn't help but chuckle when she called him insane. "I have been told that before, and I do take it as a compliment, so thank you very much," he said with a laugh, and he kissed her lightly. He just couldn't get enough of her. She was amazing, and beautiful, and funny. She was everything he ever wanted in a girl. When she suggested going back, he nodded in agreement. "Okay, and just a little reminder, when we get back there, I am going to act like a jerk, but I promise you that I mean nothing." He didn't want her thinking that he hated her.

134Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:20 am

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue childishly out at him. "Why am I not surprised you would say that?" she asked, arching a brow. She just shook her head and sighed softly. Well, there was at least a huge weight lifted off her shoulders. She had someone she could be, well, real with. His next comment made her nod slowly and sigh. "Uh, yeah. I'm still Dimitri to them. I understand," she said, attempting to shrug it off. It was just something she was going to have to deal with.

135Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:25 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen chuckled, and he shrugged. "Maybe it is just something an insane person would say," he said with a small smirk, and he looked down at her. He really did like her, and he didn't want her feeling bad. "You are amazing Ann. Not many people would do what you did," he said, and he kissed her head. He then started to walk back to camp. Ann was just so fascinating to him.

136Hunger Games War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games War Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:47 am

wills

wills

Ann laughed along with him and just nudged him with her shoulder as she walked along beside him. At his comment, she half smiled. "He is my brother, my twin at that. We help each other, and if it meant I risk my life so he can keep his, then so be it," she replied. "Besides, I know he would have done the same thing for me," she added on, sighing. She didn't regret what she did. She just now wished she could be there with him, which was exactly why she had to make it out alive. Once they reached camp, she braced herself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum